Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > A Wonderful Caricature Of Intimacy

Give Me Envy, Give Me Malice, Give Me A-Attention

by AshleyBaby

"I can't fuck the same women my best friend is fucking. I just, I can't do it, I'm sorry."

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-29 - Updated: 2009-08-29 - 3371 words

?Blocked
a/n..been off school for a few weeks, just wanted to chill and not do anything before i go back next week...sooo here you go, if any of you still read it ahaha


My fingers trembled as they tugged the ends of my hair. I closed my eyes as Tyler spoke, breathing in every word, trying hard to memorize the moment for I wasn't sure how long it would last. Suddenly, his voice ceased. No sound violated the air except for the distant hum of cars. I was scared to open my eyes; I didn't want to see the bored expression I feared so much. Slowly, I lifted my eyelids to reveal Tyler’s face, framed by the starlit sky behind him. His blue eyes bore into my own as his hand came up and brushed my cheek.

"You are the most beautiful human being I have ever laid my eyes on," he whispered as he leaned in towards me. My inexperienced heart skipped a beat, but quickly I became suspicious. I was still having a hard time believing that a man like Tyler had any interest in me. He was twenty, I was only sixteen. I was still a virgin, where I was willing to bet anything that he was incredibly experienced. He knew I was young and inexperienced, I had made it a point to tell him, yet he insisted on seeing me and said that he wasn't going to pressure me for sex.

I frowned at him, turning my head away slightly to hide my reaction, but he had caught it. He took my hands in his and laced our fingers together. The simple gesture lit a fire in my chest, pumping blood at an alarming rate throughout my body. His fingers caressed the backs of my hands and pulled them towards him. He took my hands and pressed my palms against his chest.

"I know what you must be thinking but I promise you it's not like that. Everything with you is so different from any relationship I've ever had." I frowned again, but he quickly said, "No baby, not in a bad way. In fact I've never been so focused on getting one girl! Now what I want may have changed, but that doesn't mean I won't wait until you're ready. Val, I know we've been seeing each other for a few weeks, and that just isn't enough for my anymore. Last night," he paused and kissed my shoulder. "While you were out on your date with that guy, all I could do was wish with that it was me you were with. I've never been so fucking jealous of anyone in my life. I just, I don't want to think about you going out on a date with someone else. I can't stand the thought of someone else looking at you like I do. You belong with me," he whispered, “and only me."

He released my hands and then pulled me into him. He gently kissed me, while lacing his fingers through my hair. I could smell the soap coming of his silky smooth skin, and wanting it to fill my dreams, I pressed my face to his neck and inhaled deeply.

"What do you mean what you want has changed?" I whispered, fearful of his answer.

He bit his lip and sighed. "Before, I was okay with you seeing other people as well as me, but now I'm not. I want you all to myself. So I guess what I'm trying to ask you," he said pulling away to rest his forehead on mine while rubbing my cheek with his thumb, "is if you'll be my girlfriend."

My heart skipped at the word girlfriend, and a smile spread across my face. I wasn't quite sure why but I had been holding my breath. I let it all out in a quick gush and then I pressed my lips to his, smiling against them. My lips tingled and I lost my breath, causing me to pull away.

"Is that a yes?"

I leaned forward and kissed his nose, cradling his beautiful face between my hands. His eyes looked pleadingly into mine, giving me a sense of power I had never felt. His lips were pinched, holding in his breath.

"You know this waiting isn't good for a man’s ego," he said quite agitatedly. "When we ask girls to be our girlfriends, they're supposed to-"

I smothered his lips with my own before pulling away to answer, "I was just trying to make the moment last for as long as I could. This is a first for me, you know. But you really didn't need to ask me that question because you already knew the answer."






Something caused me pull away from Ryan, and it wasn't the fact that we had finished sex almost half an hour previous and I was still lying in his arms; the rule violation went completely unnoticed by me. I wasn't exactly sure what it was, but I had this weird feeling about something.

"What's wrong?" he asked, running his hands down my bare back. He pressed his face into my neck, softly nibbling at the warm flesh. My skin started tingling as he began sucking. I could feel his member against my thigh, and quickly realized what it was.

"Uhm, Ryan, just out of curiosity. We've been doing this for a couple of weeks now-"

"A month," he grinned.

I hesitated for a brief moment. Had it already been that long since Ryan and I started our weekly sex date? Time was flying by, and before I knew it, it was going to be December. Would I be able to be alone without falling apart? Better yet, would I be able to continue to sleep with Ryan during such a disastrous time. I shuddered but pushed the thoughts out of my mind.

"Okay, a month. But, hasn't it ever bothered you that you don't wear a condom and that I don't ask you to wear one?"

His face became expressionless as the colour drained from his face.

"I, uh, well-" he spluttered. "I just assumed you were on birth control, you know, cause if you weren't then you'd want me to wear one right?" He finally managed to say.

"Okay," I replied, taking his hair in my hands then twirling it around my fingers.

"Okay? That's it?" His wide eyes stared back at me, looking for an explanation.

"Yeah, okay. As long as you trust me, then we're okay." I stood up from the bed, not bothering to cover myself up, and strutted towards the door. I paused, looking over my shoulder to find him looking at my bottom. I turned around to face him, letting him have a good frontal view. My hand fell down over my breast and continued to my bare mound. I slipped a finger along the crack and said, "I'm going to take a quick shower before I leave." I disappeared out into the hall and found the bathroom. Not minutes after I turned on the shower did the door open and Ryan walk in.

"Got any room in there?" he asked as he slid open the glass door, wearing no clothes.

I didn't answer as he stepped in and pushed me against the wall tiles. His arms went up on either side of me, pressing his hands against the wall. He bent his head slowly, hovering inches away from me, making my aching body burn with desire. As if there was some magnetic force in our bodies, mine involuntarily pressed itself against his with a yearning to feel his wet skin against mine. Out of my mouth escaped a sigh when my breasts had made contact with his chest. Ryan smiled and lowered himself to his knees in front of me. His hands reached around and began caressing my ass before he hooked his arm behind my knee and brought it up to rest on his shoulder.

He placed soft kisses trailing down underneath my naval until he reached my mound. The second his tongue darted along my slit, my fingers tangled themselves in his wet hair and pulled gently. His fingers parted my folds, allowing him better access and allowing me more pleasure. He looked up at me as his tongue continued its work, the smile that he would surely be wearing if he could, displayed in his eyes.

"You know," he said when he pulled away, "looking at you like this, from down here-" he trailed off as he licked me. "You're the most beautiful thing I've ever seen."

At those words, my body stiffened and I didn't respond to Ryan’s touch. Not a single moment in my life had I ever been turned off so fast. He noticed, standing up and placing his hand under my chin.

"What's the matter?" he whispered.

My heart beat became erratic as it pumped inside my chest, threatening to jump out at any moment. I could hear Ryan’s voice distantly, only I wasn't really hearing him; all I could hear was Tyler.

"Val!" Ryan gently shook me, bringing me back to present. "What's wrong?"

"Tyler," I whispered, pushing past Ryan. I grabbed a towel and hurried out of the bathroom to his bedroom, locking his door behind me and throwing my clothes on in a rush. Ryan began pounding on the door as I searched for my pumps. Quite suddenly, the pounding stopped, and everything went silent.

"Who's Tyler?" he asked softly from the other side of the door. I stopped moving the second he asked. It was hard enough for me to think the name, let alone say it aloud. Hearing it come from Ryan only angered me. I hurried over to the door and flung it open.

"Don't you ever say that name around me!" I yelled in his face. I pushed past him and found my shoes lying by the front door. I scooped them up, and without putting them on, left his apartment without so much as a glance back. I padded my way down the hallway and got as far as the staircase before I realized my purse was sitting on the night stand back in his apartment. I groaned inwardly as I made my way back towards his place. Just as I had raised my fist to knock, I caught motion in the corner of my eye and turned to see Ryan’s roommate walking towards me. He looked at me without any trace of emotion. I wasn't sure whether I should greet him or not.

"Hey," he said, making my decision for me.

"Hi," I replied, standing back from the door.

With only mere feet between us, I began to smell the alcohol on his clothes, suggesting he had worn it more than consumed it; most likely the result of a female. He was wearing a dark blazer with a white t-shirt and black jeans that accentuated his man parts. As my eyes moved back to his face, I noticed the look of lust in his eyes that he had the first time we had met. The anger I had been feeling began to turn into a different urge, one that I had had only moments before I left the apartment. Without thinking twice about what I was doing, I stepped towards him.

Neither of us exchanged a word as I pressed myself against him and kissed his neck. I heard the soft moan he let out, encouraging me to run my hands down his torso and stop at the already hardened bulge. His sharp intake of breath pushed me to bite down on the skin beneath my eager mouth, making him groan even louder. The only space that remained between us was that between our faces, but that disappeared when I leaned forward and kissed him. His lips moved against my own for a brief moment before he tore his whole body away from me and he leaned himself against the wall.

"What are you doing to me?" he asked breathlessly. "I can't do this with you."

"Why not?" I stepped towards him only to have him move away again.

"You're with Ryan! I can't do that to my best friend." He grabbed a fistful of his hair and tugged.

"I'm not with him, Brendon. He and I are just fucking. We have rules, he's free to fuck anyone else and so can I." I stepped towards him, this time blocking his way to move. My hands once again found his torso, and I ground my hips against his. "C'mon, you know you can't resist me for forever. Besides, I've been itching to taste you again."

"You don't want to have me after you've had Ryan." He turned his head away from me to hide the look I saw take over his face. Suddenly, I began to understand what was happening.

When I started having sex with guys I met in bars, I had made rules with myself very similar to those I had made with Ryan. And I also had an understanding with myself that I would keep myself out of complicated situations, but with Brendon’s expression, I realized that was exactly what I was in. I also didn't like to feel any compassion towards any of my sex partners, but there I was feeling for sorry for Brendon’s obvious feelings of inferiority to his friend.

I stood back and said softly, "Oh, is that what this is about? Hun, I never compare any of the guys I sleep with."

"Well from what I hear, he's the best sex you've had. How can I compete with that?"

"No, the best fuck. There's a difference. And you're not competing! Besides, who's to say that you're not better than him if you won't let me try you?" I leaned into him and gently nibbled on his bottom lip. He groaned and pulled away from me again.

"I can't fuck the same women my best friend is fucking. I just, I can't do it, I'm sorry." He gently pushed my shoulders and moved swiftly past me. Instead of going to his apartment, he hurried around the corner and out of my sight. Just as I was about to turn back towards Ryan's apartment door, I heard footsteps coming down the hall. Brendon rounded the corner and reached me, curled his fingers in my wet hair, and took my lips with his. My mouth opened in an instant to let his tongue inside. My heels slipped from my hands and hit the floor with a loud bump, and with my now free hands, I began to unbutton his pants.

"Wait," Brendon mumbled against my lips. I reluctantly pulled away. "We can't do this here."

"Well, we can't go to my place."

There was nothing wrong with my place. In fact it was perfect. I lived in my own apartment, with no parents to watch over what I did wrong. But I couldn't bring someone, especially a man, back to a place that carried such memories of the only special man on my life.

"Hold on," he said. He slowly opened the door to his place and peered around. "Ryan?" he called. Everything was silent; he must have been in his room. Brendon motioned towards me, so I grabbed my shoes and followed him in. We crept past Ryan's room and locked ourselves in his.

I dropped my shoes onto the carpet and turned around to face Brendon. He looked unsure of what to do so I took his hand and led him to the bed where he sat down at the foot of it. I stood in front of him and slowly began unbuttoning my shirt, revealing my black lace bra that Ryan insisted I wear because it turned him on so much. I heard the sharp intake of air from Brendon as I pushed my skirt down my legs, exposing my matching lace panties.

"Shit," he whispered, shifting uncomfortably in his pants. I knelt down in front of him and replied, "Let me help you out of these."

He stood up and watched as I shimmied his pants down his legs. Once they were at his ankles, he stepped out of them and sat back down after he threw off his blazer. I climbed onto the bed behind him, snaked my arms around his waist, and began rubbing his erection through his boxers.

"I think I can help you with that," I whispered in his ear. My hands slipped under the waist band of his underwear and wrapped around his member, earning me another rewarding sound from inside his mouth. I pulled his length out, allowing it to stand at its proud size, before I took it in my hands and slowly began working them up and down. I bit down on his neck as the speed of my hands increased.

"Fuck," he moaned, leaning his head back on my shoulders. He began panting and moving his hips against my hands. I could feel his cock pulsating beneath my pumps, and I knew that he would finish too soon. He knew too, as he pulled my hands away from him and whispered, "No more. I don't want to finish before we've even started." He quickly unbuttoned his shirt and discarded it with the rest of his clothes. Softly, but still with authority, he pushed me onto the bed. His soft lips began kissing the insides of my thighs before he reached the peak between my legs. He smiled as his fingers traced the lace of my panties before he started massaging me through the thin material. He pushed it aside and traced his fingers over my delicate folds. A shiver ran down my spine as his face neared my moistening lips and he slipped a finger inside me and his mouth found my small bud.

"Ohh," I moaned quietly before he slipped another finger in. I could feel his warm breath against my thighs as his fingers massaged my inside walls. I knew I had told him I didn't compare my lovers, but the thought briefly passed through my mind; none of my past partners had anything on he and Ryan.

It was impossible to think about anything but Brendon and soon, my breathing became more laboured as my heart began to sprint towards the finish line. I closed my eyes as I waited for the familiar sensation to wash over my body and I began nearing my end, but unlike Brendon, I knew I would be able to go again. My lips began to tremble and I could feel the moan building in my chest. My muscles clenched one last time around Brendon’s fingers before my body tensed and the pleasure came in waves. But unlike my orgasms with Ryan, this one caused my entire body to tingle, a peculiar sensation that bubbled in the pits of my stomach to the tips of my toes and fingers. The air in my chest burst out in a moan that was intended to be small, as I squeezed my eyes shut to allow the new feeling to completely consume my body. When I had finished shaking, and I was sure I was able to breathe again, I opened my eyes and quite literally saw stars floating around the room.

"Wow," I whispered, smiling over at Brendon. His returning smile conveyed not only pleasure, but also triumph. His smile split into a beautiful grin, and the second he leaned down and stole my lips, something inside me fluttered. This was not something I had experienced with Ryan, or any of my other lovers before, but it was not unfamiliar either. Why with Brendon, not Ryan? I wondered to myself. I didn’t have much time to think about it because when he pulled away and brushed his fingers across my cheek bone, his bedroom door flew open and crashed into the wall. Neither of us had time to react before Brendon's body was thrown off mine and a red faced Ryan said through clenched teeth, "What the fuck do you think you're doing?"
Sign up to rate and review this story