Categories > Games > Silent Hill

You Will Never Understand..

by Babie_Eater_Yumm

When Jason gets mysteriously locked in a bathroom at a far off gas station, he finds himself in the mysterious and frightning world of Silent Hill

Category: Silent Hill - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Alessa Gillespi,Dahlia Gillespi,Heather Morris,Pyramid Head - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-08-30 - Updated: 2009-08-31 - 415 words - Complete

?Blocked
"It's being invaded by the Otherworld. By a world of someone's nightmarish delusions come to life."
Your eyes fly open in horror and you jusp up from on the couch.
"Another bad dream.." You say silently to yourself. You get up and walk into the bathroom and look at the reflection in the mirror. You see your deep brown eyes and brown hair is a mess. Your face thin and sad. You slowly stumble to the toilet and do your buisness. As you walk back by the mirror you see something and look back and see a huge monster type thing with a pyrimid for a head and wearing a blood stained apron type thing. You scream and look behind you..nothings there..
"What the hell?" you think to yourself. You rush out of there and head for your room, pick out an outfit, get dressed, and head out the door. You head to your most prised posession...your black convertable.
"Hello love" you say as you get into the car. You put the key in and listin to the engin roar. You drive out to the country.(well more into the country because your already live in the country)
"Man im almost outa gas" you mutter. You continue down the this dirt road a little further and finally pulled into a small gas station.You pull over to a gas pump and get out of the car to fill it up.
"Hey there stranger" a man says walking out of the small mysterious building.
"Hi..im here to fill up."
"As i can see.." he mutters "im Jeff Andrews" Jeff holds out his hand.
"Oh, im Jason Walls." you shake his hand.
"Nice ferm grip." he says as you let go quickly and laugh.
"Uhh..do you have a bathroom in this place?" You ask silently.
"Sure do!"Jeff said loudly pointing to the back of the building."Open to anyone!"
"Thank you!" you say as you walk around to the back of the building. You see a tall blue door. You asume that its the batroom and push the door open quickly. The floors are filty like the walls.
"Eww." you say quietly.."I'd rather go on a tree.." you mumble walking towards the door but sudenly hear a high pitch click..the lock. You pull at the door knob..
"locked? but who..why..how?" you say falling to the ground."so im stuck here?" you say facing the ground with a sigh.
Sign up to rate and review this story