Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Enemies. Oneshot.

by NeonLuvs

super hot Bob one shot. I'm that bored.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-08-31 - Updated: 2009-09-02 - 1948 words - Complete

?Blocked
A rather hot oneshot that was writtten for the hell of it. Its obviously ficition and does not reflect on Mcr. Originally posted in Erotica. Its a Bob one shot and let's be honest: He deserves at least one super hot one shot right? I'll shut up now...this contains sex, so just making it clear...enjoy! xD

Sabrina sighed as she took off her clothing after a long job. It wasn’t exactly fun being agent, but it made up for the lavish home and clothes she had. She enjoyed working hard for what she wanted, the feeling of never having to depend on anyone else was the best thing she ever felt. She closed her windows and turned on her fan, to avoid heat exhaustion from outside even though the sun was halfway down. It was a long week, and Fridays was must’ve been heaven to her. She was able to relax and enjoy time by herself and maybe even taking a bath to relieve the stress that twisted her stomach.

She couldn’t help but stare at herself in the mirror. Sabrina thought she had a well built body. Long legs, flat stomach, and a well developed chest. A body to die for, yet she didn’t know why she was alone. She wasn’t rude, she wasn’t sneaky, she was nice to other people. A little shy, but that’s about it. She frowned as maybe there was something wrong with her. She sighed as she prepared to grab her towel to take her bath, and screamed as she turned around.

“Bob! What the hell are you doing in my house?” She sneered at the man who stood there with a smirk on his face. His blue eyes twinkling with beauty.

“Aww honey, that’s not the reaction I was hoping for. I thought you missed me?” He said sweetly. She scoffed. Her enemy, the one she hated with a passion was there. Right here, right now in her house. Annoyance filled her body as he stared at her. Nothing was around to cover herself.

“How did you even get in?!” She shouted.

“I have my ways. No need to worry.” He stepped closer.

“Get out.” She hissed. He laughed.

“Why so mean for? I came to see you.” He smiled as he walked to her and leaned against her bathroom counter.

“Well you could’ve knocked and not barge your way in here.”

“How do I know you wouldn’t answer the door?” True. She wasn’t the type to open her door to people. You never knew who was on the other side, especially in her case. An agent always stays grounded and guarded.

“You look good. Three months is quite a while wouldn’t you say?” He looked her up and down.

“I thought you were moving back to Chicago? I thought I had gotten rid of you for good.” She scoffed. He laughed once more, making her breathing become uneven in anger.

“Sweetie you can never get rid of me, even if you tried.”

“Please just go.” She became embarrassed as he kept studying her, making her become self conscious. She crossed her arms her chest to avoid his attention. He step closer making full eye contact with her as she felt his breath on her face.

“Do you really want me to leave?” He whispered and she felt fingers running down her sides. She resisted and he wrapped one arm around her waist as she looked the other way.

“Why are you here?” Her voice cracked. She hated him that was it right? She hadn’t seen for him months, yet nothing changed about him. She hated the way he acted, the way he talked, and the way his touches were undeniably warm and nice.

“You’re hair’s gotten so long.” he avoided her questions. “So shiny, and soft.” He ran his other hand through her dark hair. She gasped when she felt lips on her shoulder. It felt so good, and she knew it shouldn’t. She was falling for his tricks, and her body was reacting just the way he wanted.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Her voice broke.

“Cause I know you’re not over me. I’m not over you either.” He whispered and kissed her on the lips, his mouth was forceful, but his touches were so soft.

“I am over you.” She tried her hardest to sound to convincing, even though they never had a relationship, she always wondered what would’ve been, an if there was more that lied beneath the hate.

“Prove it.” He hissed before picking her up and slamming her down on the counter. Hips grinding on hers as she whimpered as his hands embraced her. His mouth went to her neck and began to nibble on the soft flesh. Sabrina closed her eyes and knew she was failing at resisting as he laid her down on the counter. She couldn’t deny it anymore that she was becoming more and more ready for him. Her hate was dissolving into pleasure.

“Still over me yet?” He smirked as his hands went to her chest and cupped her breasts through her bra. He squeezed and she leaned into him. He reached behind her and ripped it off revealing her perfect chest. He groaned as his mouth instantly covered her breast and gently suckled it. His tongue swirled around her hard nipple and her back arched when he began sucking hard. She moaned as his force was becoming too much for her. He lifted up and grabbed her legs spreading them apart before ripping her boy shorts, causing a slight sting to occur as she was still on the counter.

“I hate you.” She said softly.

“Yeah?” He inserted two fingers into her and she cried out as he pumped them in and out. “I hate you too.” He said rubbing a long her button.

He kept pumping until her body began to spasm and he felt wetness sliding down his fingers. He smiled as she turned her head awkwardly knowing he was driving her crazy. He leant down and filled her with his tongue and she screamed when he found her swollen button. He flicked back and forth and her body squirmed underneath him, her legs began to kick out and he held them down and she whimpered as her breathing began to pick up and so did his tongue. She cried out when he hit that one spot sending her over the edge and he lapped up her juices as she panted on the counter. He licked every drop and got back up to face her, he could see she was still trying to convince herself not to enjoy it.

“Stop resisting me.” He said firmly.

“I can’t help it.”

“Yes you can.” He kissed her again on the lips.

“You know it feels good.” He took off his shirt and pants and she stared at his well toned body. The bulge in his boxers made her raise an eyebrow. He pulled them down and slowly climbed on top of her. Her stomach fluttered as he positioned himself and entered her fast and hard. She scratched his back as their was a slight sting. He bit her neck and the more he nibbled, the more she scratched at his back, leaving red marks. He thrusted in and out and she bit her lip to contain the screams of pleasure from coming out. He grabbed her hips and lifted her up slowly and pushed her back against the wall as he had better entrance.

“Harder.” She moaned and he complied thrusting more harder as he rocked her against he counter sending items to crash onto the floor. Her hands touched his chest as he leaned on her. His tongue begged for entrance as lips connected with hers. She allowed, and their tongues swirled for dominance.

“So good.” He whispered as he pulled in and out. She was tight, and he threw off balance as he tried to stay focused. He hit that one spot over and over and her moans could probably be heard from next door. Good thing the windows were closed.

As much as she wanted to throw himself off of her, it was pointless. She had fallen once again and reveled as he rocked into the wall. Her back hitting the cold surface as his ragged breathing hovered over her. She looked into his eyes and he stared at her as her hands sneaked their way into his blonde hair.

“Tell me you hate me.” He begged.

“I hate you.” She whispered.

“Tell me you love me.” He hit her one nerve making her squeal.

“I love you.” She groaned. He smiled as he continued to thrust into her, determined to make this last. While his arms wrapped around her waist, Sabrina’s legs wrapped around Bob’s torso as he continued to pound her into the wall. The walls were shaking with each thrust, and she moaned as it only gave more pleasure to the moment.

“Fuck!” He said huskily as he was becoming more and more close. He could feel her picking up breathing and she bit her lip as screams came out louder than before, knowing she was close as well. After several hard and deep thrusts they both came at the same time. Sabrina fell back against the wall as her body rode out her orgasm. Bob stayed inside her as he caught his breath. His hand cupped her chin making her face his piercing blue eyes. He kissed her one last time before pulling back. Her tired head rested against his broad chest as he held her to him. He picked her up gently bridal style and her arms lazily clung around his neck as he carried her to her bed. She gave a tired smile as he laid her down and got in with her. His hands wrapped around her waist once more, and his arms were just below her breasts. He planted slow kisses on her back, causing her to drift off into slumber……

______________________________________

Sabrina awoke by the sound of a belt rattling and small noises Bob made. It was completely dark now. She turned her head to the clock and it read 3:45 AM. She wrapped her bed sheets around her frame as she watched him get dressed.

“You’re leaving?” She said sadly. She didn’t want him go, and she was surprised by her tone. She had wanted him to go earlier, now she didn’t. It figures. He looked back at her and gave a sad smile.

“I have to go talk to Bill. I’m undercover on assignment in Downtown.” She nodded. He stood up fully clothed and his hair was perfect. She decided to walk him to the door but with difficulty as she was sore in a particular spot.

“Sorry.” He laughed as they made their way to the door. When they reached the front they stared at each other for the final time. He saw her expression and answered for her.

“I’m coming back.” He assured her. She blushed and he kissed her with the same force as the previous event earlier. He turned for the door and looked back at her one last time.

“I always come back.” He winked and she smiled as she watched him make his way to his black shiny car before driving off. She shut the door before leaning against it. She rolled her eyes with a sigh as she recalled the previous special moments before.

So much for enemies…
Sign up to rate and review this story