Categories > Original > Romance

Complicated Love (Lil Wayne Story) Ch. 1

by LuvWeezy7

Natasha Falls in love with Lil Wayne and so on and so forth. The first few chapters have horrible spelling and grammar and stuff just deal with it.

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-09-15 - Updated: 2009-09-16 - 1957 words

?Blocked
"Tasha?" Kiara says. "Are you dreamin again?" she asks. Your day dreaming and the bell just rang. "Tasha?" You snap out of it.
"What?" you yell. Kiara jumps back shocked.
"The bell just rang, class is over, lets go to lunch" she explains. You two get up and walk to lunch together. You grab a bag of chips and a milk, your not that hungry today and Kiara never eats school food.
"How can you even eat those chips, everything here is sick" she claims. you open your bag of chips as this chubby kid bumps into you and takes them from you.
"Hey fat ass give that back to her" Kiara yells. She grabs him and is about to punch him when Dwayne steps in. He grabs the chips and sets them on the table next to you.
"Man you need to control yourself, don't be disrespectin the girls" Dwayne says and walks away.
"Thank you" you whisper under your breath. Kiara looks at you.
"What did you say?" she asks then looks up at Dwayne across the lunch room still walking away.
"HEY! Dwayne! My Friend here says thank you!!" she yells across the room. Dwayne turns slightly and nods. The chubby kid walks back to his table and his friends laugh at him.
"Kiara you didn't need to say that, you made it such a big deal I could have got more chips" you explain.
"All this over a bag of chips..how lame.." she says.
"Yeah" you laugh.
"But isn't Dwayne cute?" she says nudging you. You look at her shocked like.
"No...uh..no" you say unsure. She stares at you.
"You need to learn how to lie cause that ain't workin fo ya" she says messin with her hair. "Hey ain't he in your advanced class?" she asks.
"Uh..yeah he sits in front of me" you say thinking.
"Well there's your chance tell him thank you then an start talkin to him"
"Yeah I don't know about that" you say.
"Is that your white talkin? Listen girl you need to stop actin like you all shy at school, I know how you like, I don't give a shit what those dumb asses think of me, you aint need to either" Kiara explains grabs your wrist and brings you to the bathroom.
"Why are we here?" You ask. Kiara comes out of the stall.
"Oh..I just needed to use the bathroom". The two of you giggle.

Its the end of the day and your in your last class which is Advanced Writing. You are sitting directly behind Dwayne and its free time. You tap him on the shoulder and he turns around and stares at you.
"Uh.." you hesitate. He just sits there for a moment.
"No problem" he says.
"Oh..I'm sorry" you say. Looking down at your desk.
"Its fine" he says and lifts your head. "You ain't gotta be shy around me" he turns back around and continues what he was doing.
"Oh..your gonna be in the play right?" you ask. he nods.
"Me too" You say in excitement. "Who are you gonna be?" you ask.
"Ah they gave me the tin man" he says.
"I think I'm gonna try out for Dorthy" you say. he turns back around and looks at you.
"You should, but you better stop being so shy if you gon try for that role"
"Ah yeah maybe..." you say.
"Lets work on that" he interrupts you. you look up at him.
"How you gonna help me?" you ask.
"Go out with me?" he asks. You look at him in shock and start to blush. "I take that as a yes?" he asks.
"Yes" you say with no hesitation. He then reaches for your notebook and writes his number in it.
"Call me tonight" he says and signs his name as just Wayne. The bell rings and you two walk out of the class room holding hands. Everyone is staring at you two.
"Just ignore it" he says and pulls you closer. You two reach the end of the hall and stand by his locker as Kiara comes up to you.
"Oh so you did listen to me?" she says hitting you in the arm. "Good job girl"
"Ha yeah it was easier than i thought" you smile.
"You betta go get on your bus" Wayne says. You look at him in concern.
"You don't ride the bus?" you ask.
"No, I walk its easier for me" he says. You hug him and he kisses you on the cheek. You blush and walk away with Kiara.
"That was cute girl" Kiara says. You two giggle. "Hey you wanna come ta my house?"
"No, I have to call Wayne tonight" you explain.
"Well that's tonight, you can come over for a couple hours"
"Yeah I guess its all good" you say.

You get home around 8 and call Wayne but his mom says he's not home yet. You call him again at 9:30 and he answers the phone.
"What up?" he says.
"Nothin, where did you go all day?" you ask.
"The usual"
"An whats that?"
"I'll show you tommorow if you want"
"Yeah"
"You don't seem so shy anymore what happend?"
"I'm jus bein myself"
"Ah so you can do that?"
"I try"
"Try harder, I wanna see you havin fun, I hate shy girls"
"So why you talk to me then?"
"You ain't shy, you just don't wanna show it, I can tell you just don't want attention on you"
"Wouldn't you call that being shy? you ask.
"Naw its different"
"Ok?" you say in confusion.
"Well I gotta get goin, see ya tomorrow"
"Yeah see ya" You say and hang up the phone.

Its after school and you are standing next to Wayne's locker waiting for him to get his things.
"Hey girl lets go get on the bus" Kiara says and wraps her arm around your shoulder.
"Ah, don't scare me like that!" you say and push her off of you. "I'm busy today, I'm going with Wayne"
"Oh well have fun girl, see ya tomorrow" Kiara says then gives you a hug goodbye and leaves.
"Lets go" Wayne says and grabs your hand. You two walk out of the school and down a couple blocks just talking about random stuff. You get to his house. You stop walking and stand there for a moment. He looks at you and pulls you to the door.
"Come on in, don't be scared, its just me and my mom"
"Oh whats your moms name?" you ask and walk in the door with him.
"Welcome home baby who do you have with you?" Wayne's mom asks.
"This is my mom Jacinda Carter, an Ma this is Natasha" he explains as the two of you walk down the hall to his room. He puts his backpack down and takes off his shirt. You sit down on the bed and try not to look at him.
"Hey I don't mind if you look at me, I'm just changing" he says. He grabs your hand and places it on his chest right in the middle.
"My ma says your heart is in the middle" he says. You get up off the bed and place your head where your hand was and listen to his heart.
"She's right" you sit back down on the bed and he puts a shirt on then changes his pants quickly.
"Why don't you have a father?" you ask. He sits down next to you.
"He left us when I was born, I don't have one now" he says then stands up grabs your hand and leads out to the kitchen to grab something quick to eat.
"When are you gonna be home?" Jacinda says. He takes you to the living room where his mom is.
"8" he says then the two of you leave.
"Where are we going?" you ask.
"I'm showing you what I do". You two walk for about 5 or 6 blocks and stop at a park and sit down.
"This is what you do?" you ask.
"Stay here" he says, gets up and walks across the street to a group of older guys, they look about 15 or so. All you see is Wayne shake hands with one of them and walk back.
"Lets go" he says and grabs you. You two walk about two blocks back and go in an alley by a bottle shop.
"I usually stop by a friends house on the way here but I got you" he says. He pulls out a blunt and lights it up.
"Oh so this is what you do everyday?" you ask.
"Not everyday" he says and motions if you want to smoke. You shake your head no. "Good I wasn't gonna give you any"
"Then why you ask?" you ask angry like. He finishes half of it put it out and put in his pocket.
"Your a good girl" he says and walks out the alley.
"Lets go get Beezy" he says.
"Who that?" you ask.
"My main man"
"Like your best friend?"
"Yeah" he says and takes you up these old stairs all the way to the top of the building. He knocks on a door.
"Who the fuck is it?" a lady yells. You hear a bunch of kids screaming.
"It's Wayne mam" he says.
"Get the damn door!" she yells and the door opens and out walks Beezy. The door slams shut and you all go onto to roof an chill for the rest of the day. Around 7:45 Wayne takes walks you back to his house but on the way some guys try a drive by on you two. Wayne pushes you into a yard your laying on the ground and see Wayne shooting back at the car, he blew one of the tires and the car was coming back. He grabbed you and ran through the yards into a back alley and ran to his house from there with you. Your panting by the time you get to his house and he hugs you tight.
"I'm sorry you had to go though that" he says. "Your not hurt are you?" he asks and looks at you all over.
"I'm fine what about you?" you ask.
"I'm fine, lets get inside and get your things, I'll take you home" he says. You stop and grab him.
"I don't want to go home" you say. He takes you inside and explains the situation to his mom and she lets you stay. You call your mom and say your staying at Kiara's tonight. Wayne gives you his bed and sleeps on his floor. Theres no school the next day so you just chill with him half the day then go home.

5th grade went by so fast just chillin with Wayne Kiara and some of Wayne's friends the rest of the year. You and Wayne stay'd together for quite some time. You got the part as Dorthy and you all had fun with that. So its about 1 year later and your in the summer after 6th grade. Your all 10 years old and Wayne calls you.
"Hello?" you say.
"Yeah whats up?" Wayne asks.
"Nothin you?"
"I just had to call and tell you about my new dad"
"What about him?" you ask but before he can answer you interupt "Wait can you chill today?" you ask.
"Yeah but not for long I'm moving tomorrow to the east side of New Orleans" he explains.
"Oh well thats not far right?" you ask. He sighs.
"Lets go hang out" he says. "Meet me at Beezy's"
"Yeah see you" you say hang up the phone and grab your jacket on your way out.
Sign up to rate and review this story