Categories > Games > Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic: Conquest

by Kurlan_Aank

AU. A what if of Revan not getting mindwiped by the Jedi. How would it have turned out? DSMRevan/Bastila

Category: Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Sci-fi - Characters: Bastila Shan,Mission Vao,Revan - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2009-10-12 - Updated: 2009-10-13 - 4383 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: I do not own Star Wars or anyother games that make there way into this story. It is the property of George Lucas and Bioware. This will be a AU of Knights of the Old Republic and doesn't follow the story line. Now on with the story.

Thoughts
"Speaking"

'Force bond thoughts'

Darth Revan, Dark Lord of the Sith stood on his Sith Interdictor as his forces and the Republic forces fought in an effort to claim the planet of Taris. The Dark Lord kept his arms folded across his chest as the ship rocked as something hit it. Revan felt Admiral Nerron, a Zabrak clad in a Sith fleet commander garb, walk up to him calmly.

"Milord. It seems that the Jedi have boarded the ship. And they are making there way to the bridge. They seem to be in a hurry." he commented from behind him.

Revan was silent for a few moments before speaking, "Bring up the camera in there level. And call the dark Jedi here."

He bowed to Revan's back and turned away from him and began barking out orders.

Revan turned around and walked to the stap map in the middle of the room and brought up the camera for the level that lead to this room. Four Jedi appeared on the screen along with a few Republic soldiers. The soldiers were firing wildly at his troops from small places of cover while his fired with direct shots wounding or killing the troops that weren't lucky enough to be deflected away by the Jedi. Revan ignored the troops and looked at the Jedi, more specificly the Jedi with the yellow bladed lightsaber. He felt something that made his Iridonain blood boil and only one person from the Jedi made him do that.

"Bastila..." The name escaped his lips before his mind even comprehended it. Revan touched the screen and zoomed in on her. He paused it and gazed at her sweaty face and her slight messed up hair before shaking himself and taking his hand off the screen and backing away from it. The Sith Lord shook his head and began thinking about his apprentice, Malak. Revan wasn't worried about the well-being of his apprentice, no he was worried about what would happen to his empire if Malak ever succeeded him. Malak was more of a brute than a strategist lke Revan. Revan was worried that if Malak ruled there would be nothing left to rule and Revan wouldn't want that to happen. He wanted order not chaos and destruction everywhere.

Revan sighed as he knew what he had to do to get rid of Malak and t was going to happen soon if everything went according to plan. If Revan was right Malak would betray him this day and take the mantle of the Dark Lord and get him a newer and stronger apprentice. If not Revan was going to be in serious trouble and Malak would pay for his betrayal. Revan nodded to himself and walked away from the map and spoke to the captian.

"I want you to fire keep the shields up at full power at all times. Make sure nothing gets through or I will make sure that the Jedi killing you would be a better fate than dealing with me." Revan said in a cold, deadly tone before facing the viewport and crossing his hands over his chest. The door opened a second later and three Dark Jedi Masters came into the room. Revan spoke without looking out them as he contiuned watching the space battle, "Protect this room with you lives and make sure the Jedi do not get through."

"Yes lord, Revan." They each spoke before turning back around and walking out of the room.

The bridge was silent dispite the battle that raged outside the walls of durasteel that protected them. If some of them were scared of what was going to happen none of them showed it. The door opened suddenly and four Jedi stepped onto the bridge, their lightsabers held in front of them as they stepped forward. The crew continued doing everything that they had been doing ever since the battle started, ignoring the Jedi that were on the bridge. The Jedi looked at the crew warely not knowing if they were going to attack or stay where they are.

One of the force-users looked at Bastila and gave her a confused look. Bastila shook her head at him, not knowing why they were not attacking them. They were Sith and were supposed to attack anything that was hostile to them. Weren't they?

Revan smiled underneath his mask as he felt Bastila step foward and ordered him to stand down.

"You cannot win Revan!"

"Really my dear? Who said that I haven't won already? You annd your lightsaber wielding companions? Or is it your masters that sit in there Counsil chambers sending padawan's and knights to capture me." Revan sneered as he faced them.

One of the Jedi narrowed his eyes at Revan and jumped at the Sith Lord, his blade held over his head a shout of anger coming from his mouth. Revan's lightsaber sprang from his belt with a mind of its own and activated right at the Jedi's chest were his heart was. A red blade erupted forth stopping when it was a few inchs coming out of now dead Jedi's back. He fell at Revan's feet with a thud, his brown eyes blank and vacant. A cracking sound was heard as Revan's blade leapt back into his hand through the Jedi's chest.

Bastila gasped and backed away slightly from Revan as the Sith Lord walked forward to them, lightsaber humming as he came closer to them. Another Jedi moved in front of Revan, this one a red-skinned Zeltron, her blue blade held in front of her in a stiff guard. Revan scoffed and with a dash forward knocked the Jedi's lightsaber away, followed by a knee to the gut that made her breathless before her head rolled along the floor of the deck and to a corner as she was decapitated.

"You were four when you came in here. Now you are two." Revan said as stepped closer to them. Bastila sprang forth with a cry before she was caught in Revan's force grip. She then found herself thrown across the room and into the side of the ship. She slide to the floor as the sound of ligtsabers hissed as they clashed together over and over. She immediately scrambled back up and called her lightsaber back to her as the sound of a woman's scream penetrated the air before going silent the only sound that could be heard was a lightsaber humming. Revan turned back around and faced Bastila and walked towards her, leaving the body of a woman who's eyes were wide open in terror, along the floor. Revan stopped suddenly and watched as his apprentices ship broke formation and headed towards his, missles erupting from its missle bay as it headed for his ship.

So it begins. Revan thought before speaking, "Fire on Malak's ship. Destroy the Ironwill and Bladerunner. I want all of Malak's loyal troops destroyed." Revan spoke as the missles hit his ship before being absorbed by the shields. Revan's voice went over his entire fleet and the Fury, Bladerunner and Leviathan tried to escaped before the Fury and Bladerunner were destroyed. The Leviathan was stopped by the damae it suffered by its engines. Revan still wanted his apprentice alive for now. Using his Force-bond with Malak, Revan spoke to the traitor.

'You have tried to betray your master, Malak. Why?'

'Because you have grown weak Revan. You are afraid to unleash your forces on the entire galaxy!'

'Then you are a fool Malak. I am trying to establish order in the galaxy. All you are trying to do is destroy it.'

'No! I am bringing order to the galaxy with an iron fist!'

'All you are going to acomplish is Rebellion.' Revan shook his head sadly. 'Good bye Malak.' Revan used his large connection of the force and destroyed Malak's mind and connection with the force along with the force bond. He sighed as he watched the Leviathan drifted off into space, the ship powering down as it floated among the dark, empty space. The Irdidonian turned to a shocked Bastila and walked closer to her, activating his lightsaber as he did. Bastila was rooted to the spot as her mind processed what had just happened before she heard Revan's lightsaber activate. She activated her own blade and held it in the openning stance of Niman.

Revan raised a hairless eyebrow before he held his blade above his head in the openning stance of Djem So. "So Jedi are you ready to join me? I am in need of a new apprentice," when he said this he pointed at the Leviatan."And you are stonger than Malak." Revan's eyes flicked over her figure as he nodded to himself. She shall make a great apprentice. He thought before walking towards her slowly. Bastila gripped the hilt of her blade tighter before she ran at Revan. They met in the middle of the bridge in a saberlock. Revan pushed Bastila's blade up and spun in a circle before his foot came into contact with Bastila's gut, knocking the wind out of the padawan. Bastila doubled over, holding her stomach before Revan's leg came down onto her back, sending her into the metal hull of the ship.

"Get up Jedi. I am going to show you how wrong the masters are wrong about there so called peace." sneered Revan as he stood above her body. When she didn't move Revan lefted her up with the force. "I said get up!" he yelled sending out a wave of energy that sent Bastila into the wall of the ship. Bastila fell to the ground unmoving, making Revan grow even more angry. The Jedi's body was lifted up again by the Sith Lords will before she was slammed into the ground once before being pulled towards Revan. When she was a few feet away from her she was slammed into the ground, her body unresponsive because of Revan's brutal handling. Lightning came from Revan's gloved fingers and encircled Bastila, shocking her awake.

He stopped and glared down at her before he spoke, "Where is your so called peace at Jedi?" A sneer crossed his tattooed face. "There is no such thing here. Now either use your anger to help you or die." Another round of lightning came from Revan's hands as Bastila screamed in pain. Bastila's skin blistered as the lightning ran over her, the robes she wore beginning to cling to her skin. Bastila felt anger begin to over come her slowly. She tried fighting it by using the Jedi code before she lost control. The force exploded outwards from her. The crew members that were close by flew back and into the walls of the ship, suffering only small wounds or unconsciousness.

Revan smiled as Bastila stood up and her yellow lightsaber flew into her hands. Bastila suddenly launched herself at him with a yell of anger, her lightsaber swinging around in a wild overhand swing. Revan raised his lightsaber up and blocked tthe strike as Bastila pushed him back in the deadlock. "Good. Good." Revan muttered smiling under his mask. "You are finally learning the true power of the dark side, but now my dear up have to go to sleep." Revan angled the blade away from himself and to the side before he flipped over Bastila and blasted her away with a powerful force wave that sent her into the wall with crushing force that knocked her unconscious. Revan stepped to her limp body and looked her over for any damage. He only saw a nasty bruise slowly beginnig to form and along with the other injuries that (he deemed) weren't life threating.

"Captian call the Med-droids and tell them to come to the bridge."

"Yes milord. And sir the Republic fleet retreated as soon as Malak was shot, sir."

"Really? I thought they had left later than that," his gaze drifted back towards Bastila. "I guess the Republic doesn't need you as much as I thought." Revan muttered. After a few moments of silence the Iridonian smiled darkly. I can use this to my advantage. Soon I will have Bastila Shan following my path.

A cynlindrical-like droid floated onto the bridge and stopped in front of the Iridonian Sith Lord. "Take her to the Medbay. When you are finished your work tell me. I have to speak with with this padawan."

The droid beeped in confirmation before pulling Bastila's unconscious body into its arms. It turned around floated back off the bridge. Revan stood still for a few moments before turning back around with a swish of his cloak.

"Captain take us back to the Star Forge and gather the Sith Lords together. I know for a fact that Malak didn't plan all this on his own. It is probably Nihilus and Sion trying to take control. And contact my old master. She will be needed for this fight."

"Yes, milord." He said bowing before he began shouting orders at the crew and bringing up the comunication channels. There shall be only one Dark Lord of the Sith. And I will destory anyone who gets in my way. Even you master.
**********

A small vessel made its way towards Darth Malak's nearly destroyed command ship. It had a small group of Jedi that had been hiding from view behind a asteroid field. Now the small group was to salvage anything they could from Malak's vessel to see if they could find out how Revan gained a fleet as massive as the one he had. The vessel spiraled in space before it struck the side of the wrecked command ship. Before long the Jedi were walking through the battle torn vessel with a dome around their heads.

They slowly made there way to the bridge of the ship, where they felt the force coming from in waves. It felt like a small ice storm that would surely destroy the world it was on with its icy bursts that would happen occastionally. They finally reached the bridge and saw multiple bodies of Sith troopers along with the body of Admiral Saul Karath floating as the gravity stabalizers had been deactivated when the power had ran out of the ship when Revan had attacked the ship.

"Come on. He's around here somewhere." A male human Jalon said as he looked around the room.

"I found him!" A red skinned twi'lek, Lora, said as she looked at the computer console that had Darth Malak's body over it.

"He's still alive. Good. Lets get out of here as fast as possible." The rest of the Jedi nodded and grabbed Malak's body and pulled of the console and to the ship.

*************

Revan sat in the quarters of his room as he began plotting to kill the hardest Sith Lord, The Lord of Hunger, Nihilus. All he is the dark side twisted as ever. How can I destroy him? Hmm? Plans began forming in the Iridonian's mind as he remembered the new apprentice he got. What was his name, Bandon or something like that. And he did always love force bonds. Maybe he is connected to him already? Now I just have to kill Bandon.

"Lord Revan. We have docked at the Star Forge." A voice said from a private intercom in his own chambers. "And Lady Traya is on her way to your quarters. Another thing milord. What do you want us to do with the Padawan?"

"Keep her locked in my quarters and keep an eye on her, closely." Revan stood froom the bed and walked out of his room and off his ship towards the Observation Deck along with a battalion of Star Forge droids that had been created ever since his return to the station. He met his old master halfway there and spoke to her. "Master. I feel that your apprentices have gotten to strong for they're own good. I am going to del with them along with these droids."

"Betrayal is the way of the dark side, Revan. Or have you forgotten your way?" She spoke as they waited in the elevator.

"I haven't forgotten master. I am mearly cautious of everything and everyone." Reven replied as he checked his lightsaber over and began twirling it in his hands.

Traya was silent for a few moments before speaking, "Then you are doing well my apprentice." She turned and closed her souless eyes as the elevator went to a stop.

Revan and Traya walked out of the elevator slowly and watched Nihilus and his apprentice, Darth Bandon along with the Lord of Pain, Sion with caution. Behind them droids walked out and down the walkway and began to spread around the room as them went to the edge of it. "Master you take Sion. I will take Nihilus while the droids can take care of the boy." Revan's lightsaber ignited in his hand, letting a blade of red energy appear in his hand. Traya activated hers with a flourish and held it in the Makashi stance.

"I am not a bo-argh!" Bandon was shot in the back with a blaster bolt by one of the droids as two charged forward with lightsabers held in both of their hands. The first one criss-crossed his blades and brought them down on the apprentices arm, cutting the limbs off with the plasma based weapon. He toppled over and on his side as th other droid cut off his leg, making him scream in pain as he tried clutching both of his limbs. Nihilus let out a screaming noise as he felt the same thing that happened to Bandon happen to him before Revan stabbed his distracted body in the chest. Nihilus looked down at his chest and backed up as he fell to his knees. Revan waved his hand and all of the droids except for the lightsaber wielding ones began firing at Nihilus, blaster rifles on the highest level as possible. The two lightsaber wielding ones raised they're own blades and brought them down on Bandon, killing him instantly as the blades severed his head from his body.

A large concentration of dark side energy exploded outwards as Nihilus was destoryed in a flash of red light before Revan turned to his master. Her and Sion were trading blows while Traya spoke to Sion about him letting go of his anger to actually be one of the dark side. The results were that Sion was becoming more and more desprit to win before he too fell. Traya turn towards Revan and gasped as she felt a burning sensation in her stomach.

"You have taught me well, master but now it is time for you to join your fools in becoming one with the force. Soon Master I will have my own apprentice to train. And we will become unstoppable. Good bye and may the force be with you." Revan pushed her off his blade and watched as Traya fell back with a smile on her face. The apprentice has become the master. I have taught you well. Traya's voice said one last time before it disappeared.

Revan smiled darkly as he was finished destroying the Sith Triumvirate, it was now no more. All I have to do is break Bastila Shan and then the whole galaxy is mine! She was always the fighter, if she still is a Jedi it will take a while to break her. I am a patient being. She will fall one way or another. Revan smiled as he walked out of the Observation deck and to the elevator that would bring him to his ship, where Bastila Shan would be waiting for him.

**********

Jedi Masters Vrook Lamar, Zhar Lestin, Dorak, and Vandar Tokare stood around the body unconscious body of Darth Malak. Each of them looked sadly at the work Revan did to his own apprentice.

"Brother's, Malak and Revan used to be, now Revan has betrayed his own friend."

"See? I knew we should have exiled that Iridonian scum as soon as he began gathering other Padawan's for his so called war!" Vrook muttered angrily.

"Peace, Vrook. Do not let anger cloud your judgement because you have lost Padawan Bastila."

Vrook nodded but anger was still in his eyes at Revan's actions.

"We are lucky," Vandar continued to say, "That the others found Malak before it was too late for us to save him. But now we have a chance to find whatever Revan and Malak found that gained them this much of a fleet."

"True Master Vandar, but how are we going to extract the information from Malak's mind. We do not a Sith Lord plotting revenge against his master around all the other Padawan's."

"Then we have to wipe away his memories and give him a new identity." Dorak said.

Vandar's eyes snapped towards the dark-skinned human as the thought sprang into his mind. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He questioned making Dorak nod his head.

"Yes. But what if it has complications?"

"Like what?" Vrook questioned.

Zhar spoke up next his eyes becoming thoughtful, "We have to make sure that he doesn't fall to the dark side."

"Can we actually use the force to take away someone's free will?" asked Vrook.

"It is for the good of the galaxy." Dorak said.

"But only the Sith control people with the force. Are we going to take away his ability to think for himself and become what we are trying to get rid of in the galaxy?"

"Then we have to at least program him with a new identity so he doesn't follow the same path."

After a brief moment of silence each of them nodded. They formed a square around the Sith apprentice and held out their hands. Slowly a bright light surrounded Malak as the Jedi Masters called on the force to cleanse the dark taint from him and plant him with a new identity.

***************

Revan sighed as lightning streamed from his fingers and hit a tired Bastila Shan. Another scream of pain bursted from her throat as she thrashed in her invisible bonds. Revan stopped and looked at the tired padawan that was held in the ray shield. Revan narrowed his eyes and walked to the computer console in front of the ray shield and deactivated it. Bastila fell to the ground with a soft thump as Revan stood over her. Revan flicked his wrist up and Bastila was brought in front of his face.

He pulled the mask off of his face and looked at her pain-filled gray-blue eyes. "How long has it been since I've had you, Bastila? Days? Weeks? Where is your so called Jedi Master's that you hold onto? That give you strength. That make me keep on hurting you. Why do you fight me? WHY!?" He yelled in her face, his amber eyes darkening. Revan was angry that Bastila Shan hadn't broke yet. He had been dodging Republic fleets for weeks ever since word had gotten out that Bastila Shan was missing.

He was sure that the Republic fleet was close now. The Iridonian Sith Lord could feel the Jedi getting closer to finding his Sith Interdictor, Dark Fist. "Join me, Bastila and all of this pain will stop. I promise." Revan said again.

From her position in the air, Bastila shook her head weakly before she was floated back into the ray shield and it was activated once more. "Then you will have to forgive me." Revan said sadly as more lightning was forced from his fingers and into Bastila again. White-hot pain ran over Bastila's entire form as she screamed in pure agony. Stop! Her mind shouted. Please stop, please just stop. The pain hurts so much. Please Revan stop hurting me. She fell limp as the lightning continued running over her before it stopped.

Revan growled and bared his teeth as something rocked the ship while he placed the mask back on his face, covering his uncorrupted features. He deactivated the ray shield and watched as Bastila fell to the ground. He turned her over and picked her up bridal style and walked out of the room, his cape swirling around him. "Seems like you will not be joining at the moment, Bastila. Your prescious Jedi have came and rescued you it seems." Bastila looked up at the Dark Lord of the Sith as he spoke. "You will see just how much the Jedi only care about your battle meditation and nothing more. Then you will come crawling back to me, begging for me to take you as a my new apprentice. For now though, sleep." Revan's voice echoed in her head as he said sleep before everything went dark.

Revan sighed before he continued to the bridge of his ship so he could coordinate the attack and beat back the Republic forces.

******************

Jedi Master Vandar made his way to the med-bay as fast as possible. The Jedi and Republic forces they had sent to bring Bastila back had succeeded, but with heavy casualties on both sides. Out of the force that had been sent to bring her back only 2 out of the five Hammerhead class battle ships made it back. Revan himself suffered by losing his flagship, but he escaped by his Eta-2 Actis-class light interceptor and managed to take out the Jedi that had been with them. But he could worry about casualties later. Padawan Bastila was back and that means they could actually have a chance to win this war.

"How is she?" was the first words that escaped his lips as his small form walked into the room.

"She has been tortured by Revan's lightning and has few bruises, but other than that she appears to be fine." A Jedi Healer said as she finished her examination.

"Good, this is." Vandar looked at the unconscious Bastila and Malak. "You two are the only hope the galaxy has now."
Sign up to rate and review this story