Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > If Home Is Where The Heart Is Then Were All Just Fucked

Hopelessly Hopeful Your Just Hopeless Enough

by mandy9207

Patrick goes through some tougher time while at the hospital. Last chapter!! R&R!

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2009-11-09 - Updated: 2009-11-09 - 2759 words - Complete

?Blocked
Patrick's POV

I cried myself to sleep last night. What am I saying? I didn't sleep at all last night. I have no idea what I'm going to do
I can't live without this woman I couldn't handle being away from her for a couple months,what would it be like not being
with her at all? Well I'm not going to find out because I'm not losing my wife. I didn't want to do this but I had too.

"Alex sweetheart can you wake up for me?" I said as I felt tears forming in my eyes.

She didn't wake up and I was getting scared.

"Alex baby! Wake up please!"

"Patrick! What's wrong where's the baby?!" She said as shot up out of bed.

"Nothings wrong and the baby is at the nursery."

"Oh." She said as she laid back down. "Why do you have tears in your eyes?"

"That doesn't matter how do you feel?" I said as I took off my glasses to wipe my eyes.

"Ugh I feel so weak and drained. Did you talk to the doctor?"

"About what? The baby?"

She looked down. "No me."

I sighed trying to hide the fact that I was going to cry.

"Yes I did."

"He told me he was worried that I wasn't going to make it. What did he tell you?"

"He told me you don't have much longer." I said as I was looking down hiding the fact that I was crying. I didn't want to worry
her even though I was fearing for her life.

"Can you do me a favor?" She said sounding weak.

"Of course Lexi anything for you." I said as I was crying harder.

"If something happens-" I cut her off.

"Nothing is going to happen to you!!" I said as I got up from the chair. I shouldn't of done that Alex started to cry.

"Patrick I love you so much sweetheart. It wasn't supposed to happen like this!" She said as she started to cry even harder.

"Shh it's okay I love you baby and nothing is going to happen to you your gonna stay with me." I said as I held her in my arms.

"I don't wanna leave him or you. I already love him so much."

"I know you do sweetie don't worry were gonna let you rest in the hospital a couple more days and we'll go home with our beautiful son."

"But if something happens to me. Can you do me this favor?" She said as a another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Okay fine what is it?" I said as I took a deep breathe from crying so much.

"Name him Jacob." She said as she drifted back to sleep.

All of sudden I heard the machine for her heart rate stopped beeping.

"Alex Alex ALEX! Honey please please wake up! Alex no don't Alex!!!!"

I felt someone grab me around my torso and nurses were running in the room.Tears were rolling down my face I couldn't breathe from how hard I was crying.

"Patrick come on let's go you don't need to be here come on!" Pete said while trying to hold me back.

"NO I HAVE TO BE HERE I CAN'T LEAVE HER!!" I said as I felt more tears streaming down my face.

"Patrick Patrick PATRICK!!"

Alex's POV

"Patrick sweetie wake up! Patrick come on your really scaring me!"

Patrick finally woke up when he did he jumped up out his sleep. With tears in his eyes? He looked at me he was kinda scaring me.

"Your okay?" He said while rubbing his eyes.

"Sweetie of course I'm okay.Did you have a bad dream?"

"Oh my god it was a dream! Wait a minute you did have the baby last night right?"

"Yes, Tricky what happened? Your making me worried!"

He started laughing hysterically which scared me even more.

"Oh Lexi I'm so happy that was just a dream. God it felt so real! When did I sleep?" He said as he started hugging me.

"You slept 30 minutes after the baby was born."

"Hey Lexi?" He said as he picked up the baby.

"Yes Tricky." I said as I watched him sit down on the bed next to me.

"What do you think of the name Jacob?"

"Oh Tricky I'm so glad you said that I love that name!"

He smiled at me "That's what I thought." He said as he kissed me on my head.

"Okay whatever now are you absolutely sure you want to Pete to baptise him?"

"Yes I am he's my best friend,but if you don't want him to do it fine."

"No no I couldn't think of anyone better for the job I was going to ask you ideas for a middle name."

"Oh okay let's hear what you got."

"Okay well I was thinking we could put it as Peter after his godfather or David after his grandpa?"

"Oh I don't know sweetheart I came up with his actual name so you pick his middle name."

"Well the only reason I don't wanna go with Peter is because I know Pete's gonna be like well well well you named him after me. I said as I did a bad Pete impression.

Patrick giggled at me."Wow that was a bad impression of Pete hahaha. Okay then we'll go with my dad's name."

"Now I am very hurt at the fact that you two don't wanna to put your son's middle name as Peter!" Pete said as he entered the room carrying a tray of coffees
from Starbucks.

"Eh, I figured your baptising him that's good enough for you hahaha!"

"So it's settled you guys are gonna him Jacob David? Sophie said as she walked in the room walking in with breakfast sandwiches.

"Patrick? Is that what were gonna do?"

"Yup. Hi Jacob David Stump the cutest wittle baby ever!" Patrick said in adorable baby voice while looking down at the baby.

Once everyone left Patrick put the baby down and sat next to me in bed.

"How do you feel?" He asked me with a guilty look on his face.

"I feel fine sweetie. Is something wrong?"

"Alexis I love you more than anyone in the world you know that right?" He said while taking my hand.

"Of course I do Patrick I love you too."

"Good because there's something I need to tell you." Soon as that came out I automatically knew this was not good news.

"Okay tell me."

"Last night a couple hours before Sophie called I was at a club for Joe's birthday and well uh."

"Go ahead sweetie spit it out."

"I was really drunk Alex and I didn't mean to do it."

Now he was making me mad. "Patrick spit it out already!"

"I kissed another woman." He said while looking down.

"You what?!"

"Alex I'm sorry I was drunk and to help my case she kissed me!" Patrick said while getting up off of the bed.

"How could you?! While I was pregnant with our son you were out kissing another slut!"

"Alex calm down." Patrick said while backing up.

"Get over here." I said as I pointed to the spot next to me on the bed.

Patrick came and sat down next to me looking down I was going to yell at him some more but once I saw the look on his face all the rage I had left.
He really was sorry besides it was only a kiss it's not like he slept with her. I hugged him.

"It's okay." I said as I petted his hair sticking out of his hat.

"What? Really?" He said with a confused look.

"Yes but let me ask you something what kind of kiss was it a kiss like this?" I said as I kissed him deeply. I stopped. "Or was it like this?"
I asked as I gave him an innocent kiss.

"Well sweetie I don't wanna lie to you so the first one." He said while looking down.

"That's what I thought."

"Alex please don't be angry but if you are you have every right to be."

"I'm not mad sweetheart I love you so much I love you too much so I can't be mad at you."

He smirked at me. "I love you too Lexi I promise I'll always love you no matter what." He said as he hugged me.

"Me too Tricky." I said as I kissed him.

Three years and a another baby later

"Jake! Come pick up your toys for me sweetheart!" I said as I was setting the table.

"Okay mommy!"

"I'm so excited it's been a long time since we've daddy." I said as I picked up Tiffany out of her highchair.

"Dadda." She said with an adorable smile.

"Good girl once your daddy hears you say that he's gonna be so happy!" I said as I kissed my little girl.

"Is daddy home yet?!" Jacob asked excitedly.

"No not yet Jakey but he'll be here any minute.

"Yay!" He said as he clapped.

It's scary how much he looks like his father he's a little mini Patrick it's hard to figure out who's' more adorable. Patrick says Tiffany looks exactly like me now that
I think about it she does she has my eyes my hair my nose and Patrick's gorgeous lips. All of a sudden I felt a pair of familiar arms wrapped around my waist.

"Honey I'm home." Patrick said as he kissed me on the cheek.

"Tricky! It's so good to see you!" I said as I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.

"I missed you too sweetheart." He said as he kissed me repeatedly.

"Daddy!" Jacob said while running to Patrick.

"Hi Jake!" Patrick said as he picked up Jacob and kissed him on the cheek.

"I missed you daddy.I hate it when you leave." Jacob said as he rested his head on Patrick's shoulder.

"Aww I missed you too Jakey." Patrick said as he petted his head.

"I got you a present!" He said as he put down Jake and pulled out a Hot Wheels racetrack Jacob is obsessed with cars and he's only 3 years old.

"Wow daddy this the coolest!! Thank you I love you!!" Jacob said he gave Patrick a big bear hug.

"And I got Tiffany my little princess a present too!" Patrick said as he pulled out a huge stuffed Minnie Mouse bear.

"Wow wow!" Tiffany said as she put her arms up.

Patrick picked her up and kissed her.

"I'll take that as a your welcome sweetie."

"Dadda!"

Patrick looked at me.

"She said dadda!"

"I know she's been dying to tell you that for weeks all day she just says dadda dadda dadda. I said as I giggled and kissed Patrick on the cheek.

"Dadda dadda momma dadda momma!" Tiffany started screaming as she hugged her teddy bear.

"She said dadda more than momma." Patrick said as he put Tiffany down and held me in his arms.

"I guess it's true girls just absolutely love you." I said as I played with Patrick's hair.

"You know I got you a present too."

"Oh you did? I said as I kissed on his neck. Where is it in your pants?" I whispered in his ear.

"Hahaha Alex the kids." Patrick said as he laughed nervously.

"Oops I forgot!" I said as I giggled.

"Seriously sweetie I did get you a present. He said as he pulled a little box out of his pocket.

"Oh Patrick you didn't have to do that." I said as I rubbed his sideburns he loves it when I do that.

"I know but I wanted too." He said as he kissed me.

He opened the box and revealed a beautiful diamond bracelet.

"Oh Patrick it's beautiful!"

"Like you." He said as he put it on my wrist and kissed my hand.

"I love you." I said as I kissed him.

"I love you too." He said as he kissed me deeply.

I stopped the kiss and went straight to our bedroom.Patrick followed.

I laid him down on the bed got on top of him and kissed him deeply I felt him sliding his hands up my shirt. I started kissing at his neck I felt him pulling at my hair and
I heard moans escaping from his mouth."Oh Alex." He said as I rubbed against his hard member.All of a sudden I felt Patrick quickly push me off of him. He took off his shirt hat and glasses and got on top of me.

"My my my someone is antsy." I said as I felt Patrick sucking on my neck and fiddling with the button on my jeans.I lifted up my legs to help him take off my pants he moved
his lips up to my ear and started nibbling on my earlobe."Oh Tricky." I said as I pulled his hair.He slid his hands up my shirt once again I felt him unsnapping my bra off
once it was off he threw off my shirt.

"My god your so beautiful." He said as he started kneading my breasts. I started pulling of his belt and undid his jeans and threw them off along with his boxers.
I grabbed his member and stroked it hard making him give out a little yelp from pain and pleasure. Patrick grabbed my hand and lifted it off his erection and
kissed me deeply. I snaked my arms around his neck bringing him closer to me. He started kissing and sucking on my neck once again.

I felt Patrick giving me butterfly kisses down my body. Once he had gotten to my panties he quickly took them off.I looked down at him and watched as his head went lower
I felt his tongue flickering at my womanhood.I quickly arched my back and pulled at his hair. Moaning his name over and over again Patrick stopped and grabbed a condom
out of his nightstand as he was about to rip it open with his teeth I stopped him.

"We don't need that." I said while trying to catch my breath.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"Sweetie I'm on the pill." I said with my eyes full of lust.

"Oh." Patrick said as he threw the condom over his shoulder.

He picked up where he left off he placed his hands on my shoulders and whispered in my ear.

"It's been awhile so don't say I didn't warn you." He said while licking my neck.

He moved his hands down to my hips opened my legs and place himself inside of me I gasped at Tricky's size it has been awhile. Once Patrick heard my reaction he lifted himself up but I stopped him.

"I'm so sorry did I hurt you?"

"No you feel so good please don't stop." I said as I ran my fingers through his hair.

Patrick placed himself inside me again but this time little bit slower. Once he was inside of me I started moaning out his name my god this man is amazing. I love how our bodies reacted to one another's. Patrick was digging his nails into my hips while I was digging mine in his back. He grabbed my hips even harder and started grinding his. This made me throw my head back and causing me to scream out his name again.

"Oh shit Patrick right there,oh Patrick fuck me!" I shouted as I ran my fingers through his fine hair and I pulled.

"Yes ma'am." He said with a devilish look on his face.

Patrick was now slowly thrusting himself slowly in and out of me once her heard me moaning he went faster.

"Alex I'm coming." He said in a rough voice.

"Me too oh Patrick faster! I'm so close!"

Patrick start moving faster inside of me. I was so close to my climax and so was he I felt Patrick getting closer and closer I clenched my walls and we both came. Patrick rolled next to me trying to catch his breath. I laid down on his chest and kissed him deeply.

"Oh Tricky you were amazing."

"So..were..you." He said still trying to catch his breath.

"Patrick."

"Yeah Alex?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."


Okay guys that was the last chapter! Hope you all liked it thanks to all my readers! Don't forget to R&R!
Sign up to rate and review this story