Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

I Won't See You Tonight

by mcrvampy

He wanted life and Brendon was as close as he could get to it.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Horror,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2009-11-11 - Updated: 2009-11-11 - 4083 words - Complete

?Blocked
Most of it's in Spencer's POV but some is in 3rd.

Originally posted on "LiveJournal":http://mcrvampy.livejournal.com/.

*

Ryan was busy sucking me off and William was fucking my ass at the same time when the new guy arrived at the castle. None of us knew about it until a few hours later when I smelled fresh blood and Gerard told us that Frank was off limits to us. My siblings and I were upset we couldn’t have even a little of this new blood but Gerard’s word was law and none of us would dare disobey him.

It had been only three days when Frank walked in on Ryan, William, and I. At the time, I’d been rimming William while Ryan watched us eagerly, waiting his turn. Frank had such wide eyes when he saw us and luckily, we hadn’t started sharing blood just yet, although I knew Ryan had been about to bite into William’s wrist. Up to that point, Frank hadn’t even known we existed, let alone that we were all brothers.

We’re brothers. We shouldn’t be fucking each other daily but then again, vampires shouldn’t exist either. Frank’s gasp when he saw us all lying on William’s bed mostly naked was beautiful. It was perfect and it reminded me even more that none of this should’ve been happening. I pulled away from William’s squirming body to look at Frank easier.

“W-who are you all?” Frank asked incredulously. Ryan hadn’t stopped kissing William’s wrist and massaging it and William was still moaning from the feeling, anticipating the pleasure that would come from Ryan drinking his blood. Ryan was nibbling at the skin, obviously ignoring Frank’s presence. I smacked him hard to make him stop. Ryan held back a hiss but his eyes revealed just how hungry he was. William and I had been feeding off of him a lot lately because he was the smallest.

I smiled at Frank while William sat up and pulled his bed sheets over himself. Ryan and I were shirtless but had left our jeans on, although Ryan’s belt was undone and he still had his hand down his pants. “I’m Spencer and these are my brothers, Ryan and William.”

Frank’s face twisted into a look of disgust and I knew he was thinking about what sick fucks we are, fucking each other. I just shrugged it off and twined my fingers with Ryan’s, stroking the side of his hand with my thumb in an attempt to calm him down; he’s so fucking thirsty and it’s so obvious to me that the needs blood. “Are you Gerard’s sons? You look like you’re too old to be his.”

What a joke that is. Ryan, William, and I became vampires at the same time, after Gerard. Gerard didn’t seem to be much older than us because he stopped aging before we did. But I couldn’t tell Frank this. “Yeah, we’re all Gerard’s. We have different mothers though.”

“Gerard didn’t mention a wife or anyone.”

I nodded. “That’s because they all died.” I was so apathetic because it no longer felt like it was a big deal to me that we’d all lost our mothers. It was far too long ago for it to matter anymore.

Frank frowned. “I’m sorry.”

Ryan shrugged. “We try not to think about it.” Lie. None of us cared at all anymore. Except maybe William. At times, he could be the cruelest of us all but most of the time, he was the most caring. “We have Gerard and we have each other and that’s enough for us.”

Gerard appeared behind Frank, giving Ryan a disapproving look before faking a concerned parent—our whole lives were faked. “What’s going on here?” he asked with a hint of a warning in his voice. He knew Ryan was desperately thirsty.

“I just, um, walked in on your sons,” Frank said awkwardly.

I felt the absurd need to laugh as Gerard glared at us all, even though he knew about the incest and didn’t care at all. “Doing what exactly?”

I faked a deer caught in the headlights, making my eyes wide and saying, “Nothing, dad. We were just, um, waking William up.”

Gerard glared another false glare. “That’s not what it looks like. Frank?”

Frank blushed and said quietly, “It looked like they were going to have sex to me.” I would’ve made myself bright red if I could’ve, just to play the part of a teen caught sleeping with his sibling. But I was a vampire and that wasn’t possible for me anymore.

“I cannot believe you boys!” Gerard ‘shouted’ angrily. It wasn’t really shouting since his voice could go several octaves higher. “I can’t believe you would do something so disgusting! Ryan, I want you in my study. Spencer, go back to your room. William, you stay here. Come on, Frank.” He took Frank’s hand and led him from the room, making Ryan and I walk in front of them, pretending to punish us.

I made my way to my own room while Ryan went off to Gerard’s study, probably so that he could be fed properly for once. After about an hour, I went to Gerard’s study to see if Ryan was doing okay—I didn’t care about much but I sure as hell loved my brothers and wanted them to be safe.

When I got there, Gerard was working and Ryan was penned up in a little dog crate, his thin body shaking. “What’s wrong with him?” I asked.

“He’s not getting enough blood because you and Will keep on taking what he has. He’s starting to fade and I know you don’t want him to go down that road. I have to keep him locked up here because it’s starting to get to him.”

That would explain why Ryan didn’t pay any attention when Frank appeared. He was starting to go a little crazy. Only the strongest vampires could actually live with themselves over the years. Vampires didn’t change but the rest of the world didn’t. Ryan’s mind was much older than his body appeared to be and he’d never wanted any of this. “What are we going to do?” I asked.

“I’ll think of something. Just go back to your room. Ryan will be fine,” Gerard promised and with a sigh, I obeyed him. He made me and if he wanted me to do something, he could definitely force me to. He wanted me to do this but I wasn’t going to fight him, even if I was worried about my brother.

\/\/

Ryan was lying in the dog crate, his body aching and needing for blood. He didn’t know when his father would let him out to feed—usually they were allowed out once a month but Ryan had already been out twice in the past month because William and Spencer were always taking his blood—next but he was so starving.

Gerard had left him alone hours ago and he was starting to wonder if maybe he wasn’t coming back. That was Ryan’s greatest fear. To be locked up alone and cold for eternity, unable to die but always fading. But Ryan could smell blood and it wasn’t Frank this time—it’s someone new.

Brendon entered the room with Gerard only moments after Ryan first smelled him. Brendon didn’t understand why Ryan was locked in a cage and he didn’t know why he’d let Gerard take him into the castle; most people believed it was a cursed place. There was a collar around Brendon’s neck and he didn’t remember how it got there but it was there and he was on his hands and knees beside the cage.

Ryan was looking to Gerard for answers but then he was poked in his rib cage by a warm finger. He turned to Brendon and just stared at him for a moment and Brendon stared back. Ryan finally averted his eyes, squirming. He hated it when people watched him like this. He didn’t like being inspecting like he was some sort of experiment. And in a way, he was.

/\/\

William was curled up beside me on my bed, looking up at the ceiling with me. “Gerard brought Ryan a pet,” he said quietly.

I frowned. “Why?”

“Ryan’s dying, Spence. He doesn’t have anything to live for and we’re taking too much from him. He needs to care about something. You know how detached he is.”

“Ryan can’t die,” I said simply.

William shook his head. “You know what I mean, Spence. Gerard told us all about what happens if we don’t have something to live for and we give up.” If we don’t want to live anymore, we’ll stop drinking blood and if we stop drinking blood, we’ll start to go insane and we’ll get weaker and weaker until we slip into a state of sleep that we can’t wake up from. Ryan was getting closer and closer to that every day.

“Why did Gerard bring Frank here though?”

“He won’t tell me.”

\/\/

Frank didn’t realize how incredibly stupid it was to wander the castle at night until he found himself in a room watching Ryan and Brendon. He didn’t know Brendon existed until then either. Ryan was kissing Brendon’s neck passionately, while trying to get the younger teen’s jeans undone at the same time. Both of them were panting and Ryan could sense Frank’s presence but he didn’t say a word.

He continued on with the kissing and felt his fangs getting longer and longer, making it difficult to kiss without scraping Brendon’s smooth skin. He knew that Gerard would probably be pissed for letting Frank see this but he did it anyways; he dug his fangs deep into Brendon’s fragile neck and Brendon screamed in pain, struggling to get away.

Frank gasped when he saw the blood and ran from the room. Ryan just laughed and laughed, lapping at the blood that was starting to stain his bed sheets. It was only going to be so long until Frank found out.

/\/\

I knew Ryan was incredibly stupid—especially when he was so thirsty—but I didn’t think he’d go so far as biting Brendon in front of Frank. He probably ruined whatever plans Gerard had. Gerard was pissed, that much was certain. “Are you fucking retarded!?” Gerard screamed angrily at Ryan, throwing him against the wall. William and I were watching silently from our seats.

Ryan whimpered in pain but didn’t reply, choosing to just take our father’s wrath. “So stupid,” he spat. Ryan was taught his lesson and Mikey decided to show up right in the middle of it. We hadn’t seen our uncle in years. He was also a vampire but he preferred to travel the world as he pleased rather than stay holed up in our castle.

“Gerard, what are you doing?” Mikey asked innocently, looking at Ryan’s shivering form on the ground and then at Gerard hovering over his son. Mikey helped Ryan get up and stumble over to us before turning to Gerard. Ryan crawled into my lap, trying to find comfort in some way. I just wrapped my arms around his thin body and thought about how even in life, he couldn’t gain a pound to save himself.

Gerard glared at Ryan and my arms around him. “He betrayed us. Frank knows.”

“Frank?”

“The gardener.”

Mikey nodded. “Okay. Then why don’t you kill Frank instead of Ryan? I’m sure it was an accident.” Ryan said nothing. We all knew that he bit Brendon, even though he knew Frank was watching him.

“I have plans for Frank.”

\/\/

Ryan was curled up on his bed, holding onto Brendon desperately. “I don’t want this,” Ryan whispered. “I want to be alive again.” Brendon understood him better than his brothers, better than his father, better than his uncle, better than he did. Ryan could talk to Brendon. Ryan could cry to Brendon. Brendon wasn’t just a food source anymore. He was something more to Ryan.

Gerard could see this. Gerard didn’t want Ryan getting attached to a human for understandable reasons but Ryan couldn’t help it. He wanted life and Brendon was as close as he could get to it. But eventually, Brendon was going to die and leave Ryan broken hearted. Gerard couldn’t let Ryan get attached. It had to end before that could happen.

/\/\

Nowadays it seemed that it was just William and I and Ryan hardly ever partook in sex with us. We were on my bed, William on top of me, thrusting and making me moan, when we heard Brendon calling for Ryan. Brendon was sweet and childish and occasionally overdramatic—I could see why Ryan liked him so much—but he only called for Ryan like that when he was truly frightened.

I hurriedly got my jeans back on and was running down familiar corridors within a few seconds, William right behind me. It wasn’t that I cared about Brendon—I honestly didn’t—but I cared about Ryan and Ryan would be upset if Brendon got hurt so I would help Brendon if I needed to.

I got to where Brendon was calling from just after Ryan did. I saw him slip inside the room just as I was getting close. Inside, Gerard had Brendon pinned against the wall, blood streaming from a bite in his throat. Ryan was very clearly pissed off. “What the fuck are you doing!?” he hissed, moving slowly forwards. This wasn’t going to end well.

\/\/

Frank was silently watching from the corner as Ryan argued with his father about Brendon. Gerard was insisting that it was better if Ryan didn’t get too attached and Ryan argued that he already loved Brendon and that it wouldn’t matter. William’s eyes were locked on the blood coming from the bite on Brendon’s neck. Spencer looked torn.

Finally Ryan moved over to Brendon, who was barely conscious anymore. He licked up some of the blood and then removed his own shirt before clawing his own chest so it bled. “Drink it, Bren,” he said softly and Brendon hesitantly obeyed. Ryan cringed but didn’t try to stop him.

Frank didn’t understand. Spencer looked away with a sigh. Gerard looked pissed. William just watched. Brendon was clinging to Ryan desperately and Ryan was just holding him up so he wouldn’t fall. Gerard glared at them. “You just destroyed his whole life, Ryan.” Ryan was shaking his head, tears streaming down his face as he held onto Brendon.

/\/\

Honestly, I believed Gerard was right about Brendon. Brendon was younger than all of us when Ryan changed him. He hadn’t had the chance to live his life yet. I watched them both silently and knew they were the same. They both wanted life and they’d both been given death.

Frank was still around and Mikey hadn’t left yet. I didn’t understand why Frank was staying when he was actually allowed to leave. He should’ve been scared to death of us all—not all of us fell in love with someone as easily as Ryan did. Mikey kept offering to take Ryan and Brendon away but they always declined.

This time we invited Ryan and Brendon to join one of our little ‘sessions’, as we were calling them. And we finally got Ryan’s skinny ass back in bed with us after a couple months of no Ryan at all. Brendon was shy but at least he wasn’t human anymore because it would be difficult not to kill him. Vampires have heightened emotions during sex and if we tried to drink anything from him, we probably wouldn’t be able to stop.

I kissed Ryan gently to start things off, mostly just as a good to have you back sort of thing. Ryan smiled into the kiss, a sort of good to be back. Ryan, William, and I could practically read each other’s minds, we were so close.

Ryan pulled back away from me—I have someone I belong to.

I smiled—I’m so happy for you.

William hugged Ryan—I missed you.

Ryan hugged him back—I missed you too. Brendon looked like he didn’t belong but Ryan gave him a kiss on the lips—I love you and they can’t change that. Ryan twined his fingers with Brendon’s—I’m yours.

I moved over to William and began to kiss him—Thanks for being there with me. William didn’t really reply except to kiss back.

Ryan’s hand touched my bare back silently but the small gesture had so many meanings—I’m still here. Can I join in? Don’t forget about me.

I smirked and turned back towards Ryan, settling myself in William’s lap—I could never forget my Ryan.

Ryan whispered something in Brendon’s ear and I didn’t pay much attention to what it was but then Brendon was sitting in front of me, watching me with large eyes. I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips—Anyone Ryan loves is welcome here.

William wrapped his arms around my waist—Don’t fall for him. You’re mine.

Brendon kissed me back and I didn’t know what meant because I didn’t know him long enough to read him so easily but I figured it was a good thing. Ryan kissed down Brendon’s back from his shoulder blades all the way down his spine to the small of his back, just above his waistband—I want to be inside you.

We’re all so silent but we’re still communicating on so many different levels. It’s all so perfect. I wasn’t sure how we were gonna make this all work but I didn’t care; we’d figure it out as we went. Ryan was starting to unbutton Brendon’s jeans and I helped him a bit—Let me watch.

Soon Brendon was naked and Ryan was working on his own jeans—Fuck, why do this have to be so hard to get off?—while I moved my mouth to one of Brendon’s nipples to suck on it.

I bit down gently—not enough to hurt him, but only enough to make him bleed—and lapped at the blood that seeped from the bite—You taste so good.

William took my left hand—the one I wasn’t using to support myself since I’d gotten on my hands and knees in front of Brendon—and started to lick and nibble—but never break the skin—at my wrist—Can I?

I moaned in pleasure from the feeling of warm blood in my mouth and cold vampire lips on my wrist—Anything for you, brother. Vampires could so easily pleasure their victims if they took the time before they bit down. This was what we did during moments like this because it made the blood taste that much better.

William’s teeth sunk into my wrist and I cringed at the slight pain but it soon turned to pleasure from the endorphins in vampire saliva—Thank you.

Ryan didn’t do anything to prepare Brendon as he slid himself into his lover—You’re so tight, Bren.

I continued sucking William’s blood—so good—as William started on my jeans, my wrist still in his mouth—Don’t stop.

\/\/

Frank stopped wandering after a while, knowing that wherever he went he almost always ran into those incestuous brothers or Ryan and Brendon. He was sick of seeing those disgusting images that haunted his nightmares and all the blood that seemed to accompany their sex. He reasoned that it was because they were vampires that blood and sex were so related.

He could hear moans coming from one of the young—or were they young?—vampires’ rooms and knew they had to be at it yet again. Recently, he’d noticed Ryan seemed to be with Brendon more and it was probably just William and Spencer behind the door. Frank shuddered and walked past, hoping to get this out of his memory as soon as possible. He already had enough images in his mind.

Frank continued walking past and hoped to find Gerard soon, before he ran into Ryan and Brendon, who wouldn’t even find the decency to actually get a fucking room. Gerard was in the dining room with his younger brother—although they appeared to be about the same age, probably because they’d been turned at different times—talking.

“Sir, how long do you intend to keep me here?” Frank asked, interrupting Mikey mid-sentence. Mikey never minded.

“You can leave whenever you please, Frank. We don’t really mind.”

“Why did you want me to come in the first place?”

Gerard shrugged. “It gets lonely here, just being the four of us with the occasional visit from Mikey. I guess I wanted something different.”

“Why did you get so angry at Ryan though?”

“He let you know what we are but now that I’ve calmed down, maybe it’ll be better if we came out of hiding and showed the rest of the world who we are. We need something to live for and we need a little excitement every once in a while,” he said.

Frank thought about this for a moment. “Would you make me like you?”

Mikey spoke up, “I’ll do it if that’s what you want.” Frank nodded. At first, they scared him but over time, he had stopped minding their odd habits of not eating dinner and avoiding the sun—although they didn’t burn in it or fear it, just hated it—and groan to see that they were mostly normal, which was terrifying but somehow pleasant at the same time. It was amazing how dead they were but how alive they could seem.

/\/\

William was in me balls deep, thrusting rhythmically while blood ran down my neck and chest and back and arms and legs and just everywhere, its warmth coating me. It was my blood but losing it felt so good because I was losing it to William—Keep taking more.

Ryan was kissing me on the lips, Brendon laying beneath me and lapping at the blood on my stomach—This is so amazing.

But god, no one was touching my aching hard on and William had slapped my hand away when I tried—Not yet, Spence.

I moved one of my blood-covered hands to Brendon’s prick and stroked him, watching him moan and groan underneath my older brother—So good.

I felt like I might explode soon but William wasn’t relenting—You have to keep waiting.

I let out a whining noise as Brendon came, watching him fall apart and wanting to experience my own orgasm—Please, William, please.

William finally reached around me and I locked my eyes with Ryan’s wide ones—Soon.

Ryan and I came at the same time and William soon followed; we were always so very similar, Ryan and I. We all collapsed on the bed in a pile of icy pale limbs, coated in warm, warm blood. This was our life and I hoped it would be like this for eternity.

\/\/

Frank tiptoed into the room he’d heard the moaning in earlier. He was a vampire now and he smelled blood coming from there. Lying on the bed was all four of the younger vampires, all of them snuggling together. It was adorable, almost.

What Gerard said made sense—they lived there all by themselves for years and years and years without anyone but each other. Certainly they yearned for something more than just a brotherly relationship. Besides, who would ever want to go for centuries without getting off on something?
Sign up to rate and review this story