Categories > Original > Erotica

Demon Girls

by Oldwolf

A young mage manages to enslave two demonesses. This is their story.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy,Humor - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-11-21 - Updated: 2009-11-21 - 1776 words

?Blocked

John walks into to the small room where his to bitches are eagerly waiting for him. He's a handsome young man in his late teens with a mess of dark brown hair, striking blue eyes, a swimmers build, and a good sized cock; which is currently on display given his lack of clothing.

The two women are currently on their knees; their backs arced to present their charms, and their hands next to their ankles. The resemblance between the two makes their relationship obvious. The older of the two is in her mid to late thirties with a nice pair of D-cup tits. While the younger appears to be no older than the young man whom they are both bound to serve and obey. She has a much more modest pair of B-Cups. Both have long, lean legs; tight, pert asses; taught, athletic tummies. In addition, they have a three foot long, prehensile tail which ends in a phallus shaped appendage. Their scarlet hair is swept back to reveal their curved horns. Each also has a large, steel collar around her neck with aheavy ring at the front of it. Both are completely naked.

John walks over to the kneeling demonesses, "Hello sluts."

The two intone together, "Greetings Master."

"Well, Momma, I think you're going to get to greet your master first." He turns around and backs over the face of the older looking of the two.

The demoness grimaces as she waits for her master's butt to settle over her face.

The teen reaches back and parts his cheeks.

Momma leans up slightly; keeping her palms pressed firmly to the floor, and runs her tongue along her master's puckered asshole. After a moment, she cranes her neck up to slowly push the tip of her tongue into her master.

After a few seconds of enjoying the bitch's tongue up his ass he steps away from her. "Good little demonic cunt,"he sneers at her. He turns around as he steps to in front of the other enslaved demoness, "Alright Poppet your turn." He quickly straddles her face.

The younger demoness smiles in true happiness for a moment before she opens her mouth wide.

John flexes his knees and lowers his balls into the cunts waiting mouth.

Poppet eagerly begins to suck on her master's jewels, glad to be allowed to show her subservience to her and her mother's master.

A few seconds later, the teenager stands up, "Aright sluts, let's have some fun."

Momma contains her groan of displeasure solely because of the ritual of enslavement the twerp in front of her had used on her and her daughter.

The younger demoness however grins happily as she comes to her feet, her chin on her chest in submission.

The elder demoness on the other hand bows her head only as much as her master demands for a show of respect.

John considers the two cunts for asecond, "Momma, you're cruising for another Holy Water mouthwash if your attitude doesn't improve."

Momma instantly lowers her head as much as her daughter and bows a little further, as she recalls the burning of the Water the first time she had lipped off after her enslavement.

The young man nods, satisfied for the moment that the bitch still remembers her place. "Alright Momma, get your cunt bent over the block."

The elder of the demonesses keeps her head down as she turns and walks to the large wooden block in the middle of the room. The block is a little below hip height on her as she bends over, waiting for the perversions to come with decidedly mixed emotions. On one hand she looks forward to them because she is a sex demon. On the other, an accursed human is forcing them upon her.

John nods and grins lecherously as he turns to the younger demoness, "Alright Poppet, let's see you turn that cunt of yours into a cock."

Poppet closes her eyes and focuses on the metamorphic powers of her species to fulfill her master's command, producing a phallus shaped organ that is just a bit smaller than her masters.

"Very good cunt, now shove it up your mother ass."

The younger demoness struts over to where her mother is, looking forward to the perversions to come. She reaches down and spreads the older female's cheeks, exposing her crinkled brown hole. She aligns her staff with her mother's backdoor and with no warning at all, buries herself to the hilt, earning a scream of pain from the bent over female and loud moan of pleasure from the other.

The young man struts over to the two cunts and grabs Poppet by the back of the neck, pushing her upper body so she is half bent over. Releasing her neck, he reaches down and spreads her cheeks. He presses the crown of his cock to her asshole and slowly forces the very tip past the ring of muscles. He moves his hands to her hips, before driving his forward, knowing how much the little slut loves it rough.

Poppet screams as her Master violates her rump, her dick jumping slightly in her mother.

John begins to slowly pull out, until just the head of his erection is still in the pale skinned bitch. He then uses his grip on her hips to pull her back towards him and out Momma. When Poppet is almost completely out of her mother, he rams himself forward, burying his cock into Poppet and Poppet's shaft into her mother.

The human sets a brutal pace fucking the two demonesses, hammering both mother and daughter. He grins sadistically as he lets go of Poppet's cheeks and reaches around her to grab her roughly by the tits. He starts to savagely twist at her nipples as he leans down and sinks his teeth into the flesh of her neck.

The young demoness moans loudly at the sudden pain and shoots off her load into her mother ass.

The young master pulls roughly out of the female demon, "Poppet, pull out and stay on your feet!"

The demoness pulls out of her mother torn between reluctance to leave the tight, warm sheath and eagerness knowing how perverted her loving master is.

John still has a sadistic grin plastered all over his face as he says, "Alright Momma, get on your knees and suck your slut of a daughter off now!"

The elder redhead is scowling as she turns around to assume the proper position. She spares as much of a glare as she thinks she can get away with at her master before opening her mouth to begin the task the mortal had set for her. She takes the crown into her mouth and uses her tongue to lash the bit of flesh for several seconds before she quickly pushes her head forward, taking her daughters raging cock all the way into her mouth and down her throat, knowing how much the tramp loves being deep throated. She morphs her tongue to a sufficient length to wrap it around the shaft in her mouth as she begins to bob her head at a quick, exceptionally familiar rhythm.

Poppet moans deeply as her mother's experienced tongue works its magic on her rod. She feels something blunt, but smaller than her master's cock press against her asshole. She relaxes, gleefully submitting to whatever her master might wish to do her.

The mortal grins widely as he fingers the younger sluts butt as her mother sucks her off. Satisfied that his fingers have been seasoned enough, he pulls them from the girls' rump.

Poppet eagerly takes the fingers that had just been up her ass into her mouth. She immediately begins to service the digits as though they were her master's cock, lovingly lapping at them, relishing in the joy of debasing herself for her master's pleasure. She shudders suddenly in climax at the combined stimulation.

John pulls his fingers from the daughter and says, "Alright you slut, get on your damned knees and clean me up." As the young cunt almost cheers on the way down he looks over at the mother, "Momma, get your ass over here and start licking mine. I want to feel that tongue of yours up my ass and on my balls."

The elder demoness keeps her eyes downcast as she crawls over to the bastard who managed to enslave her against her will. She keeps her tongue as it normally is as she begins to lick his testicles before moving up to his anus. She licks around the edge for as long as she dares, hoping her daughter will manage to get the bastard off before she has to complete the last of his instructions. Unfortunately, she's out of luck on that front.

As the young human feels the redhead's slippery tongue slide through the ring of his asshole, he loses what control he has managed to hold on to. He grabs Poppet by the hair and pulls her forward until her nose is touching his crotch as he shoots off with a deep grunt. Panting, he releases his grip on the younger redhead, "Good girl Poppet. Kneel."

As the daughter pulls back, gasping for breath, she has a pleased glow about her.

"Alright Momma, you can get your tongue outta my ass." He turns around a moment later to find the elder demoness kneeling back respectfully; he's not fooled for a second. "Momma go make dinner, you know what I like and you know the consequences if I'm disappointed."

The elder demoness rises to her feet and begins to walk towards the kitchen when she suddenly yelps loudly from the stinging in her butt.

John shakes the hand that he'd just used to swat Momma for a second before turning his attention back to the other demoness. "Poppet, go prepare The Chair."

The young redhead actually yelps with excitement as she comes to her feet and all but runs from the room.

The young man grins and shakes his head as he follows the demoness at a much more sedate pace. As he enters one of the most secret parts of the apartment, he sees Poppet already situating herself in The Chair. It's a standard high back chair with a hole cut in the seat with a bench behind it and a bit lower, which is where Poppet currently is. The young demoness' face is currently framed by the hole. She grins widely before she opens her mouth as wide as she can as she sees her master begin to lower himself on to the seat.

A/N: Until next time.
Sign up to rate and review this story