Categories > Celebrities > Slipknot

Wet Kisses

by RavenSaves

A sexy rainy-day activity

Category: Slipknot - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-11-24 - Updated: 2009-11-25 - 812 words - Complete

?Blocked
"God, when is this traffic going to lighten up?!", Jim huffed under his breath. We had been stuck in traffic for almost a hour, and Jim and I were getting restless.

"Just be patient babe, we'll be home soon.", I suggested.

"I hope so Joey, I want to hit the sack." The traffic moved a little so we drove up a few inches.

"I hate living in this city, the traffic is so fucking packed!"

"You chose to move here remember?", I replied.

"Don't remind me." The sky started to darken and gray clouds formed.

"So now it's going to rain?!"

"Jim calm down, it might not." Right on cue the first droplets of rain splashed on the windshield.

"Great, just fucking great." The traffic moved again and soon we were moving at a decent speed. Jim turned on the windshield wipers to sweep off the now millions of droplets pounding the car.

"Do you want to order some takeout baby?", I asked.

"Hmm, I'm more in the mood for pizza."

"Okay," I agreed, "We'll get pizza then." The constant sound of the windshield wipers and the pattering of the rain relaxed me. My mind wanders with different thoughts, mostly of me and Jim's wonderful night the previous evening. Jim and I had some of the best sex we have ever had in our relationship. He had no inhibitions, he fucked me like I wanted him to. These thoughts soon sparked an idea.

"Hey, make a left at the stop sign."

"Why?"

"I want to try something." He did as I asked and turned onto the road. The road was canopied by trees, so no one could see us from the highway.

"Stop the car." The car came to a halt. Jim turned off the windshield wipers and flicked on the car light.

"So......why did I have to stop on this dirt road?" Jim quesioned.

"Because of this." I grabbed his face and started kissing him passionately. Jim caught on to the plan quick and kissed back. His tongue danced around in my mouth as I ran my fingers through his silky hair. We kissed deeply until we were out of breath.

"Get out of the car Joey."

"Wait, what?"

"Just get out." He got out of the car and I followed. The rain was freezing cold.

"Jim, let's get back inside."

"I thought you wanted to fuck in the rain?"

"Yeah, but..." This was my plan originally, and I was chickening out.

"Might as well since we're out here." I felt his erection through the fabric of his jeans. He wanted me, and he wanted me now. He grabbed me and pulled me to the back of the car. The rain was letting up a bit, but we were soaked. We pulled off our shirts and threw them on the grass. I groped his bulging erection.

"Take your pants off, NOW." He obeyed. His cock was dying to escape his boxers. I groped it once more, making him moan. I yanked off the boxers and went to work. Placing the head into my mouth, I begin to suck and massage his balls at the same time. He leaned onto the car and enjoyed the blowjob I was giving him, moaning and breathing heavily. I soon grew painfully hard, so I took off my jeans and boxers as quick as I could and resumed sucking. I knew he was going to come soon, by the way he bit his lips and the death-grip he had on the car.

"Wait, wait, stop." he said out of breath, "I want to be inside of you." He turned me around so that I was leaning on the car. He rubbed his dick against my ass.

"God, I'm going to fuck you like I did last night." He started to finger my ass in preparation for the fucking that was going to happen. I was still a bit sore from last night, but it still felt good. Soon I felt his head begin to widen me even more.

"Am I hurting you baby?" He whispered.

"No, keep going." He preceded to push his cock in and fucked me without mercy. The confusing mix of pain and pleasure turned me on like never before. The rain splashed against our bodies, the only sounds were the rain and our moans.

"Fuck, I'm going to come baby." Jim grabbed me hips even tighter and pounded my ass until we finally came in unison. He collasped onto my soaking wet body, we both tried to caught our breaths.

"Wow, that was so fucking great."

"Yeah, I know." I agreed. We gathered our clothing and try to wring them out as best as we could.

"Now are you happy we got stuck in traffic?" I asked him with a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hell yeah, I'll never complain again!"
Sign up to rate and review this story