Categories > Games > Resident Evil

Pineapple

by HerColdHands

BradxRebecca - PWP - Challenge Fic! - NC-17.

Category: Resident Evil - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Rebecca Chambers - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-11-28 - Updated: 2009-11-28 - 735 words

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Resident Evil doesn't belong to me, nor do Brad and Rebecca.

Author's notes: Sort of a challenge fic. Written for Brad. Enjoy!

Warnings: Male/Female, PWP, Oral
X-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Rebecca's fingers twisted into Brad's pale hair, trying to draw him closer. She gave a desperate whimper, curling her fingers against his scalp. It felt so goddamn good. All she wanted was more.
More of Brad, more of his tongue, his fingers, the wonderful pleasure that he was causing... she gave a soft whine, pulling him closer.
“B-Brad...ahh...” A soft whine, leaning her head back. She was quivering, her bare heels sliding across the smooth concrete of the locker room. She wanted some kind of resistance, so she would be able to press herself against his mouth... feel more of that warm tongue slicking against her, inside her...
She felt her thoughts drifting as the pleasure built in the core of her stomach. Damn, he was good at this. Really good. Did he practice on his hand or something? (Could that even be done? A quick glance to her fists dug into the helicopter pilot's hair to see if it was possible.) He never seemed to have a girlfriend, or even a friend with benefits around. She'd never seen him get a valentine, or a phone call, or leave with a girl before. She'd actually began to think that he was gay. Well, until now...
His tongue worked expertly against her, slicking over every supple inch of her sex. He licked up every drop of her juices, not wanting to waste any of it.
She tasted good. Sweet at first, with a slight after taste that was bordering on bitter with something else that he couldn't quite describe. There was a slight scent of pineapple coming from her slightly sweaty skin. It smelled delicious, and only made him want to taste her some more.
She whimpered, scraping her nails across his scalp. He winced slightly against the pain, but ignored it for the most part. It was much more important that he was granting Rebecca this pleasure. Just listening to her moan and whimper, feeling her body tremble with each tiny flick of his tongue was enough pleasure for him...
Rebecca whimpered, curling her legs around his body. She tried to drag him closer again, soft whines falling from her lips.
“Please, please... please, Brad...fuck...” Soft, breathy, bordering on inaudible mewls. “Please.” She gasped, arching her back. She was nearing her orgasm, she could feel it.
Brad licked at her slowly, tongue working against the hardened nub. He shifted slightly, pressing a single finger against her entrance. He looked up at her to watch her reaction before slipping a single digit into her.
She gave a squeal, her grip in his locks tightening.
“B-Brad...a-ah...f-fuck! Oh, god...” She whimpered again, feeling the free of the two older man's heavy hands on her hips to keep herself from jerking up so hard. “G-god, I'm gonna...gonna...” She trailed off, swallowing hard. Damn, when did her mouth get so dry? She tried to ignore it for now, focusing on the intense pleasure blooming in her lower stomach. The heat, that oh-so familiar feeling that she'd worked herself into countless times... she was so close to reaching that peak...
Brad couldn't help but give an inward smile. He'd imagined how she'd sound half a dozen times, but it was never this good. She was panting at this point, her toes curling against the concrete floor. She fell silent, fingers twisting into his hair again. Harder, pulling him closer one last time in a desperate attempt before...
One last flick of his skilled tongue against her clit and she crumbled, crying out as she came. She was seeing stars, those fingers in his hair finally relaxing. She was whimpering and calling out his name, quivering all over as she came down from her orgasm. She'd had plenty of orgasms before, all but one or two at her own hands, and none of them had been this good...
“...Mm...” She breathed out slowly, swallowing hard. He leaned up, kissing her softly. She allowed him, trying to regain her composure. She felt her face get hot. She could taste herself on his lips.
“How was that, Rebecca?” The man asked, eyes meeting hers. She felt a shiver run down her spine.
“...fa-fant-fantastic.” She breathed out slowly, smiling to herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story