Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy

Would You Like Fries With This Shake?

by mandy9207

Can't come up with a summary lol. It's a Patrick one-shot

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-08 - Updated: 2009-12-08 - 2313 words - Complete

?Blocked
"Are you guys hungry?" I said while yawning.

"A little yeah." Joe said as he put his hand on his stomach.

"Come on let's get something to eat." Pete said while jumping out of his chair.

"Okay let's go." Andy said as he grabbed his keys and opened the door.

A few minutes later we were in the car arguing over a place to eat at.

"God dammit if you idiots don't choose a place I'm going home and I'm gonna fall asleep hungry!"

"Jeez sorry I don't know where we should eat Pete is being a picky bitch."

"Back off Lunchbox I'm hungry tired and cranky so right now you don't wanna fuck with me."

"Fuck it! Let's just go to Denny's!" Joe yelled.

"Thank you!" Andy said while starting the car back up and driving to Denny's.

Once we got there the guy got us menus and sat us down in a booth I've always preferred booths over tables.

"What are you gonna order Patrick?" Pete said while going over the menu.

"I don't know a burger I guess. You?"

"Probably the same I'm so hungry I don't give a shit long as I eat."

"Hey Patrick what ever happened to you and that girl?" Joe said while putting down his soda.

"What girl?" I asked with a confused look on my face.

"Ohh so there's more than one you stud." Pete said while hitting me in the side with his elbow.

"Oh do you mean Melody?"

"Yeah she was hot." Joe said while looking down at his menu.

"I don't know last I saw her was before we left for tour we talked for a month over the phone and she stopped calling."

"Sounds like you pissed her off." Andy said while stretching his arms.

"What did I do to piss her off?"

"I don't know it's just girls get pissed off at everything."

"He's right. Did you hit it and quit it because that could've done it." Pete said while putting down his menu.

"I doubt it she's not like that."

"You didn't answer his question Rick." Joe said while cocking up his eyebrow.

I sighed. "Yes we had sex." I said in a hushed voice.

"Fuck I hate you!" Andy yelled while laughing.

"Why?"

"Because like Joe said earlier she's hot. So how was it?"

"Guys I'm getting uncomfortable talking about this it's none of your business." I said as I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Oh come on Patrick were all men here we stand up when we piss now spill." Pete said while looking around for our waiter.

"Well it was really good the best I've had in a while." I said as my cheeks once again turned red.

"Like I said earlier fuck I hate you." Andy said while laughing again.

"Why did you ask in the first place Joe?"

"Oh no reason it's just she's right over there." Joe said while pointing behind me.

Once I turned around my heart dropped down to my stomach my palms got sweaty and my mouth was felt like I had swallowed a dry cotton ball.

"Holy shit what is she doing here?!"

"Well dude looks like she works here and she's our waitress." Pete said while laughing hysterically.

She started walking towards the table and my heart started to race I felt myself starting to sweat.

"Hi my name is Melody and I'm your waitress for this evening."

I froze up while staring at her she had gotten prettier her hair looked different it was shorter which made me a little sad I loved her long hair. She had gotten even more attractive
since the last time I saw her. She hadn't noticed who I was yet so I quickly looked down at the menu and pushing my hat down to cover my face.

"Well hi Melody I'm Pete and you are very pretty."

She giggled that giggle the giggle that made my heart skip a beat I had forgotten how much I liked her. I wonder why we stopped talking to each other?

"Well thank you Pete do you know what you would like to order?" She said as she blushed through her make up.

"Yes I'm gonna have a cheeseburger with no tomatoes and no lettuce."

"Okay." She said as she scribbled Pete's order down. "And you sir?" She said facing towards Andy.

"I'm gonna have a veggie burger." Andy said with a huge stupid smile planted on his face.

She was now facing Joe there was a part of me that wanted her to recognize me and another part of me that wanted her to completely forgotten about me. I swallowed down the huge lump in my throat once she was finished with Joe's order.

"Okay what can I get you this evening sir?" She said while pushing up the brim of my hat with her pencil.

"Umm I'm gonn-" She cut me off.

"Oh my god Patrick!" She shouted as her voice squealed.

"Hey Melody." I said shyly

She hugged me and pecked me on the cheek.

"Wow it's been months! How are you?"

"I'm good just got finished with the tour. How are you?"

"I'm good I got fired from my old job so I work here part time."

"Oh sorry to hear that you look great though er uh greater I mean you looked great before but now you look even more great." I said nervously and gulped.

"Ha ha thanks you look really good too." She said while blushing and biting her lip.

All of sudden I felt my pants bulge I guess I really missed her.

"Well you two I'd hate to break this up but I'm hungry as a horse so let's put those orders in. Chop chop!" Pete said while clapping.

"Oh I'm so sorry before I go back into the kitchen Patrick what are you having?"

"Oh yeah right ha ha I'm gonna have a cheese burger."

"Okay I'll be right back with your orders."

"Uhh guys I'll be right back." I said as I got up from the booth.

"Okay where are you going?" Pete asked while getting up to let me out.

"Bathroom." I said as I walked away.

I went to the bathroom to wipe the sweat off of my forehead fixed my shirt and straightened my hat. I walked out and found myself going towards the kitchen which had a 'Employees only' sign on it I went through anyway I wanted to talk to Melody some more.

I walked into the kitchen to find a few of the other workers a chef shouting out orders and Melody's back faced towards me which gave me a perfect view of her excellent ass.

"Mel?"

"Oh hey!" She said as she hugged me again this time she kissed me on the lips.

"Sorry I came back here I just wanted to talk some more I've really missed you."

"Aww Rick that's so sweet I've missed you too." She said as she kissed me again only this time a little more intense.

Wow I had forgotten how much of a good kisser she is and how juicy her lips are. She stopped the kiss.

"I'm sorry that was too much." She said while blushing once again and pushing me away.

"Don't be sorry it was perfect I've missed your kisses too." I said as I pulled her back into my arms.

She giggled as I kissed her lips sweetly. I felt her moan in my mouth and I invited her tongue into my mouth. Once again she stopped the kiss she leaned her forehead on mine

"Go into the men's bathroom I'll be there in a minute." She said while breathing quickly.

I quickly did what she said and practically ran to the bathroom. I looked into my wallet praying there was a condom in there....luckily there was. Melody came into the bathroom holding a key and locking the door.

She walked towards me pushed me up against the wall and whispered into my ear. "Take me."

With that being said I switched our positions and pinned her against the wall crashing my lips onto hers. We stood like that for at least ten minutes she finally broke the kiss and started nibbling on my ear which made me moan her name over and over again. I kissed her lips once again and inserted my tongue in her mouth. I couldn't take it I wanted this woman scratch
that I needed this woman. I grabbed her thighs and made her wrap them around my waist.
I lightly sucked on her neck made my way up to her ear and flickered my tongue in there once
I did that she started yelling my name out which drove me crazy.

All of sudden Melody unwrapped her self from my waist and pushed me up against sink. While kissing me passionately I felt her fiddling with the buckle on my belt undoing my jeans along
with my boxers. She kissed me once more while doing such all of a sudden I felt her small hand gripping my member tightly this gesture causing me to grunt. I felt her pumping my cock into her hand just as I was about to come she stopped.

I watched her like a hawk as she started taking off my shirt and stripping herself down into her panties. She looked down between my legs and grabbed me once again.

"You sure are excited aren't you Ricky?"

I nodded and smiled a lazy smile I watched her slide her body down mine stopping at my waist. She flickered her eyes up at mine and winked at me. I closed my eyes and grabbed the back of her head and I felt her kiss the head of my throbbing cock. Now she was taking my whole size into her mouth I started moaning over and over again.

I felt Melody flickering her tongue on the head of my cock I felt her moaning in her mouth.
She sucked at me a little bit longer she needed to stop just as I opened my mouth to tell her to stop she gently bit down on my cock causing me to moan which turned into me singing. I felt her kiss the tip of my cock and licking off my pre cum.

"That's it baby sing for me." She said as she gently rubbed my member just as she was about to take me into her mouth again I stopped her.

"You have to stop." I said while trying to catch my breath

She nodded and kissed me again the inside of her mouth tasted like cum. I slid her bra straps off of her shoulders and kissed her exposed collar bone. I unsnapped her bra off and cupped her breast.

"My god your so beautiful." I said as I took her breast into my mouth and lightly sucked she stopped me by pushing my head away from her chest.

"Your such a tease." She said as she rubbed my shoulders. "Now fuck me."

Me being the gentleman I am I could never refuse a woman's needs so I slipped off her thong and placed two of my fingers inside of her making her moan. I took my fingers out of her I was flattered she was so wet it drove me crazy.

I pushed her back to the wall we were on earlier and wrapped her legs around my waist once again. I placed myself inside of her. Melody gasped at my size but I couldn't tell if it was from pleasure or pain or maybe even both.

"OH RICK OH MY GOD RICKY FUCK ME!"

I'm gonna take that as pleasure. I grinned a devilish grin and thrusted into Melody. When she moaned my name out my whole entire body got goosebumps and a shiver went down my spine. Now I was slowly pumping myself in and out of her. God I was so close once Melody clenched her walls around me a felt an orgasmic wave crash upon me.

"Wow Ricky I forgot how amazing you are." She said as she giggled.

"So did I but I never forgot how beautiful you are." I said as I cupped her face with one hand and kissed her.

"I have to get back to work or I'm going to get killed."

"Yeah ha ha sorry."

"Don't be if I do get fired this was totally worth it." She said as she kissed me on the cheek.

"Mel?"

"Yeah Rick?"

"You still have my number right?"

"Yeah I'll give you a call sometimes."

"Sweet."

I put on my clothes and walked out of the bathroom and back to my table to find my very angry and confused band mates.

"What?"

"Dude what the fuck we waited on you for like thirty minutes!" Pete yelled.

"Oh I'm sorry my stomach was killing me I guess."

"I guess so I wouldn't be surprised if you shit your brains out!"

"You didn't even eat and your the one who wanted to come." Andy said.

"Yeah I know I'll just take my food home."

"Okay go get a to go box from your little girlfriend." Pete said as he took money out of his wallet.

"Sure I'll be right back."

I walked over to Melody who wasn't walking straight.

"Hey I need a to go box if you don't mind."

"Oh sure." She said as she grabbed me one.

"Thanks so this was nice."

"Oh it was more than nice."

"I've never had sex in a bathroom but I liked it...alot."

"Ha ha maybe next time we can have sex in the bathroom of your workplace."

I chuckled. "Sounds like a plan." I said as I kissed her goodbye.

This was by far the best dining experience I've ever had.
Sign up to rate and review this story