Categories > Celebrities > Def Leppard

Dirty Diamonds

by Y2marmar

This story is part of a new series. It's based on something I roleplay a lot. It's set in another dimension. Brutal Planet. Alice Cooper is king. The Terror Twins are his servants. After Steve ha...

Category: Def Leppard - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-08 - Updated: 2009-12-08 - 1093 words

?Blocked
“Wake up!” Phil demanded angrily, punching his lover on the shoulder.
Steve mumbled something incoherent and rolled over. Phil straightened up and looked down at the bed, his hands on his hips. Steve was lying face down, under the duvet. Only a mass of blonde curls were visible. Phil sighed and tried again.
“Steve,” he said firmly, “Get the fuck up,”
For a moment, there was no movement. Then a hand shot out from beneath the duvet and grabbed his cock. Phil cursed himself for not having the foresight to get dressed. He tried to pull away, but the grip tightened and warm fingers began to massage his cock into hardness.
“Steve…” he protested weakly, his cock now hard and throbbing in Steve’s hand.
Still massaging Phil’s cock, Steve shifted beneath the duvet and threw off the blankets.
“Fuck me,” Steve demanded with a grin, “Then you can get mad.”
“But…” Phil groaned as the thrusting became harder. “Alice…wants you,”
“He can wait,”
Steve stopped stroking and gripped Phil’s cock, preventing any hopes of an orgasm.
“Fuck me,” he repeated, softer this time. His voice was filled with both lust and love.
Phil mounted him with a smirk and pushed himself inside of Steve. Alice could wait.
After giving his lover a moment to adjust, Phil began to thrust himself, stroking Steve’s already erect cock in rhythm with his own movements.

Fifteen minutes and two orgasms later, both men were sweating and panting.
“So, what are you and Alice so upset about?” Steve asked, lighting a cigarette and sitting up.
“Last night” Phil murmured, his eyes closed as he reached for Steve’s hand.
“At Alice’s party. You messed up. We were supposed to serve.”
Steve was silent for a moment, thinking. He remembered bits and pieces. Phil was angry, Rick was amused, Alice was furious.
“What happened?” he asked, playing with Phil’s fingers.
“You got wasted.” Phil opened his eyes. “You hit on Rick, then Kat, then Alice, who you also tried to kiss.”
“Sorry,” Steve kissed Phil’s hand. “Is he really pissed off?”
“Then, you wandered off and left me to serve one hundred and fifty people, alone,” Phil continued.
“Alice eventually found you outside his bedroom, singing the Righteous Brothers and trying to climb into your own shoe.”
There was an awkward silence before Phil spoke again.
“Why do you always sing Unchained Melody when you’re wasted?” he asked.
“I…I’m sorry,” Steve sighed, “You know I love you so fucking much.”
“No point in apologising to me,” Phil pointed out, “Go and find Alice.”
Steve sighed, standing up and pulling on some jeans.
“I love you,” he said softly, opening the door,”
“Good luck,” Phil replied as the door was shut again.

Steve found Alice in his study. He tapped on the door, before slipping through.
“You wanted to see me?” he asked warily.
“Last night, you made a fool of yourself in front of one hundred and fifty of my guests.” Alice jumped straight to the point.
“You realise, of course, that there are going to be consequences?”
Steve nodded shamefully.
“Please…just don’t punish Phil, okay? He’s done nothing wrong,”
“I have no intention of going near Phil,” Alice retorted, “He’s a perfect servant. Polite, courteous, respectful…”
He trailed off and glared at Steve.
“You, however…you’re rude, sarcastic, constantly wasted. You’ve forgotten your place,”
“I’ll learn it again,” Steve offered, anxiously. He was terrified of his boss.
Being the king of Brutal Planet, Alice Cooper had complete and total control to do as he wished. Even kill, if he felt it necessary and he sometimes did.
“You will learn it,” Alice nodded in agreement. “Kneel down and stare straight ahead,”
Steve obeyed curiously. Behind him, Alice rooted in a drawer. A moment later, Steve cried out in pain as he felt a stinging sensation on his bare back, followed by two more. Alice was going to whip him? Like a lowly slave?
After ten lashes, Alice let the whip drop and stared, with satisfaction, at the red welts on Steve’s back.
“Is that it?” Steve asked, in a whisper, “Can I leave?”
“Absolutely not!” Alice hissed.
He strode around and faced Steve.
“From now on, maybe even permanently, you have been demoted. You are now a slave. Not a housekeeping slave, you are my personal slave, a…pet, if you wish.”

Steve stared up at Alice in shock.
“A…slave?” he repeated,
“Yeah,” Alice nodded, “A pet…plaything, sort of,”
He unbuttoned his jeans and pulled out his cock.
“Suck it,” he ordered,
“No,” Steve retorted indignantly.
Alice hissed. This was the worst thing about new pets. They needed to be trained. He backhanded Steve, hard.
“Suck it, or I have Phil killed,” he growled.
Steve sighed. Alice was ruthless. He wasn’t lying. He leaned forward and took Alice’s cock in his mouth and began sucking.
“Good boy,” Alice reached down and ran his fingers through Steve’s hair, gripping it. Without warning, he began to thrust into Steve’s mouth, causing Steve to gag. Steve didn’t dare to stop. He continued sucking the rather large, thrusting cock as best he could, running his tongue along the protruding veins and massaging them with his lips. Within minutes, Alice was panting and moaning, shooting his seed into Steve’s mouth. Soon, he pulled away with a sigh and moved towards his desk.
“Steve come here and kneel down,” he instructed, frowning as Steve hesitated in fear.
“Come here or I have Phil killed,”
Steve was quick to move to Alice’s desk. Before he knew what was happening, Alice had snapped a collar around Steve’s neck and chained him to the leg of the desk.
After having Steve suck him off, one more time, Alice sat down to work on the pile of paperwork. Running a kingdom wasn’t as easy as it seemed. Occasionally, he reached down to stroke Steve, absentmindedly, like one might do with a dog or cat.
“Sir…” Steve began, tentatively, “When can I…”
“Quiet,” Alice snapped abruptly, “I’ve work to do. Don’t worry about Phil, someone has been sent to tell him.”
Steve sighed in disappointment and frustration and settled himself against the leg of the table.
It was his own fault. He’d gotten wasted one too many times now. He bit his lip, thinking of Phil. When would Alice allow him to go and find his boyfriend?
Sign up to rate and review this story