Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Searching for the Power

75. Double Trouble

by GinnyMyLove

Harry finally understands what he has gotten himself into.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Ginny,Harry,Hermione,Padma,Pansy,Parvati - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-26 - Updated: 2009-12-27 - 4294 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer:All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.




Chapter 75: Double Trouble

"Harry we have a slight problem..." Hermione began quietly as they left breakfast on Saturday morning.

He allowed her to take his arm and steer him away from the stairs and down an unused corridor as the rest of the girls headed for his rooms. "Problem?"

"The Twins."

"Ah." He said remembering their strange behavior over the last couple of weeks.

"They had no idea what I was talking about in regard to their behavior when I confronted her...them." She shook her head to clear it, "In any case the one I was able to corner on the issue said they had been getting more and more uncomfortable being around you.

"Oh..." He said as his mood dropped sharply. "I guess I can let them out of the contract..."

"What? Oh no! You misunderstand, it isn't that they don't still want to do this...it's that they are trying not to jump the line and tear your clothes off!"

He stopped and his eyebrows drew together in confusion. "Uh...okay?"

"I took a look at the contract you signed without reading... you really need to stop doing that by the way, not everyone has your best interest at heart."

"Hermione..."

She rolled her eyes at him but continued, "It is a magically binding contract between you Harry, there is a compulsion charm laced through it which triggered when they agreed to the betrothal."

Still confused he just looked at her stupidly, knowing she would explain anyway. "You know that mammals in general have a period when they are fertile normally referred to as being in heat?"

"Right..." he actually had very little clue about reproduction in the animal kingdom. That wasn't something covered in Care of Magical Creatures, and the Dursley's never kept any pets.

"Well Humans have a monthly cycle rather than only a few times a year."

"That much I remember from primary school."

She nodded, "Right, well it seems that the compulsion in the contract drives them to reproduce..."

"And?" He asked still not getting it.

Hermione huffed at his lack of knowledge. "Haven't you ever seen female cats Harry?"

"Sure, Mrs. Figg had way too many cats. They were rather annoying when I came over for tea."

"And did you ever notice any of the females being...randy for lack of a better term?"

He thought back to his time at the squibs house and the annoying howling from some of the animals in her care. There was one time when she was not looking that he had to kick one of them across the room to keep it from rubbing against his legs with its tail off to the side. Suddenly he caught the notes on his buried memory of Mrs. Norris and felt sick. "Oh... No! You don't mean?"

"They are together enough to have the same monthly cycle Harry and that contract specifies that the betrothal is not fulfilled until one or both become pregnant. This week is their most fertile..."

"They're in heat?" He almost shouted in disbelief. "That's...that's horrible!"

She nodded, "It is entirely your fault for not reading the contract before signing it Harry."

"But I told them we could wait as long as they wanted to take that next step! I didn't know!"

She sighed and hugged him. "Well fortunately for all three of you she was ready to take that step before this started, they were just waiting their turn. But at this point I think it would be inhumane to do so, if we aren't careful they may very well attack you in the Great Hall and shag you senseless."

"I didn't want this!"

"Too bad Harry, I already spoke to Luna and Susan who were happy to trade places with the Twins for this week. In truth Pansy thought it was funny."

"Funny? I need to have a serious talk with that woman..." He growled.

"Well you have to admit it is humorous, only because you are betrothed and they want you anyway. Otherwise you can bet I would be suspending you from the ceiling by your...well maybe just a sticking charm on your feet would do..."

He grinned as he pulled her toward him, "Oh? You mean you don't want to damage your toys?"

"Gin and Pansy would kill me." She said with a smile. "And no, I take very good care of my toys."

"That you do." He said before kissing her.

She let herself drift with it for a bit before pushing him away with a smile. "That's enough of that Mister. Right now you have more important things to do."

She left him standing in the middle of the hallway alone, a deserted corridor in a disused part of the castle..."Harry?"

"Padma?"

"How did you know it was me and not Parv?" She asked as she appeared from the shadows.

He shrugged, "Technically I had a 50/50 shot, but would you believe me if I told you it's your voice?"

"Oh really?" Came another voice from behind him, he had the sudden image of being surrounded by a pride of lionesses, and in Parvati's case that could even be true.

He gulped, "Yes? Parvati has a bit more...I don't know...perkiness and Padma reminds me more of Hermione, more bookish..."

They stalked toward him and he spun round twice trying to gauge if he was in danger and if so which one was closer. His senses were going haywire between the compulsion on them he could feel with his magic and the arousal he could smell on the air. "So...ladies...I hear we have a bit of a problem..."

"You could say that." Padma said with a leacherous smile.

"Or you could say that we have a solution." Parvati said in a husky voice from behind him.

"Luckily I think none of us will mind taking our medicine, do you?" Padma asked innocently as she stopped in front of him.

He gulped again as he unconsciously tugged at his tie trying to get more oxygen. His heart was racing and he was starting to sweat but he maintained his composure the best he could. "I hardly think this is the place to...er...administer your treatment..."

Parvati ran a fingernail down his back, causing him to breathe in sharply, "You are lucky that the compulsion is only satisfied if we shag you."

"Indeed, we have been frigging ourselves like crazy to no avail. Every time we saw you with one of the other girls..."

"Or heard you..."

"It drove us insane, and neither of us could figure out why."

Padma...or was it Parvati again...he was losing track rapidly; one of them ran her hand down his chest, "We figured it might be because we decided it was time to move our relationship forward..."

The other one leaned into his ear and whispered, "But Hermione had that silly plan and we were so far from our turn..."

"And then she found that clause in the contract..." Patil number two breathed in his other ear.

"So now we have the perfect excuse Husband."

He quickly performed a few Occlumency exercises to keep from dragging them into the nearest dank room and shagging them senseless on the desk. "Ladies..." He grabbed each of their hands and pulled them around in front of him. "We need to do this right; I won't have our first time be a knee-wobbler in some broom closet or on a robe spread over an abandoned teacher's desk."

Both girls appeared more than ready to run with his suggestions but he held firm and began walking back up the hallway toward the staircase. "We are heading to my room where we can take our time and do this the right way."

They pouted but followed along submissively, mostly anyway. Twice he got his bum pinched on the stairs, and twice he turned around to find both looking innocently up at him and pointing at the other one. Finally they reached his room and were greeted by Bernie.

"Harry! That was awfully quick to take care of two goddesses."

"We haven't taken care of anything yet for your information...speaking of information, how did you know what was going on?"

The satyr smiled, "The walls have eyes and ears Harry...plus I was in the room just now listening to them giggling about it."

Just as Harry was going to retort he was goosed again by both girls and half jumped out of his skin. The portrait opened up laughing at him the entire time as he led the Twins into the common room.

"That was awfully quick..." Pansy said with a sneer, but her eyes were smiling merrily at him.

"Would everyone stop that? I just decided that it would not be happening in some dusty unused classroom. Now if you will excuse us." He grabbed their hands and dragged them into his room, quickly locking and silencing the doors before turning around to duplicate sets of eyes, eyes that looked crazed with starvation.

"Harry I know you want to be gentle..."

"But Honestly I wouldn't mind a little slap and tickle, after all this is the body that isn't a virgin any longer."

"You bitch! That isn't fair!" Padma said as she grabbed her sister's hair and pulled hard.

"Fair nothing! I have a double dose of hormones running through my veins and I have the body that can do something about it post haste!" Parvati cried as she grabbed hold of Padma's blouse and pulled, every button popped off and revealed that she was not wearing a bra underneath.

"I have the same problem and he is our husband! Who cares whether I'm the virgin or not!" Padma yelled as she too ripped the blouse from her sister's body.

Finally Harry had enough and bound them both with an immobilizing hex. "Now now ladies, as much as I may have dreamed at one time of watching you two wrestle, I think we can all be civilized about this."

"Harry, Let. Me. Go." Parvati growled at him.

"If you do not let me out of this spell I swear to Merlin you are going to regret it." Padma added.

"Both of you shut up!" They were both so stunned by his commanding tone that they complied instantly. "You know Occlumency, now use it! When you have something of your right minds back I will think about unbinding you so we can get on with figuring this out!"

"But how are we supposed to meditate like this?" Padma asked rolling her eyes toward her body and back up not being able to move anything below her waist at the moment.

"Think of it as a training exercise. I'll be back in five or ten minutes." He strolled toward his door and unlocked it without removing the silencing charm. He then proceeded to open it and exit the room to twin screeches of outrage which were quickly cut off by aforementioned charm.

"That was quick...are you losing your touch Harry?" Susan asked sweetly.

He glared at her. "They were about to rip each other apart so I immobilized them and told them to do some Occlumency, as much as I would like to shag them senseless I don't think that would help move our relationship forward and as I have said repeatedly, I am not in this just to shag every girl at Hogwarts."

"Nope, that's just a bonus." Ginny said with a smile.

He just rolled his eyes and ignored her before walking over to Susan and grasping her hand in his, bringing it to his lips. "I love you."

The sincerity in his voice caught her off guard and she felt like crying with the sudden rush of happy hormones that flooded her. "I love you too Harry..."

He then picked up Luna's hand and kissed it. "Our relationship is strange, but I do love you Luna Lovegood."

She smiled at him knowingly. "Told you, I also told you I love you."

"Eventually?" He asked with a slight smile.

"That was then, this is now, and I think this could be considered eventually but it's hard to tell because it's Now now, you know?"

He nodded and didn't think too much more on her statement as he turned to Ginny who simply grinned up at him from her place. "I love you Ginny."

"I know." She said dismissively. "Oh, and I guess you know, I love you too and junk..."

"Minx."

"And you love me for it." She licked her lips and smiled saucily up at him.

He turned his attention to Hermione who looked like she was on the verge of tears. "I love you Hermione Granger, I have since our first year but I was too stupid to realize it until Gabrielle and Ginny helped me along."

She threw herself into his arms and cried into his shoulder as she hugged him. "I love you too Harry, always it was you..."

"Hey now, none of that. I just needed to tell all of you."

She pulled back and smiled at him with watery eyes. "All of us?"

He released her and turned toward a scared looking Pansy sitting in the comfy armchair. "Pansy."

She stood up and curtsied, "Milord."

"Our courtship was unconventional but I know I wouldn't give you up for all the gold in Gringotts."

"Half of it is yours anyway milord." She said with a smile.

He rolled his eyes. "My feelings for you are different than for Hermione, just as my feelings for her are different than Gin or Suze or Luna. But I know I love all of you, including you..."

The normally reserved Slytherin lost her composure and in a repeat performance of Hermione; buried her tears in his shoulder as she hugged him. "I love you too Harry...I didn't want to but I couldn't help it you stupid noble Gryffindor!"

He pulled her back and kissed her softly before slowly extracting himself from her embrace. He then turned back toward his room. "Alright, it's probably still a mad house in there, and if I am lucky they are not plotting my death for leaving them bound like that for ten minutes..."

"Gryffindors go forward milord." Pansy commented sarcastically.

He sighed before taking a deep breath and striking a heroic pose. "Indeed milady! Wherever there is a maiden in distress, I will be there!" With that he dashed back through the doorway, closing and locking it behind him.

$$$$

Both girls were staring daggers at him when he walked back in but were noticeably more in control of themselves. He slowly walked toward them trying to decide what he was willing to do to keep them from tearing each other and himself apart.

"Ladies."

"Harry." They said in monotone unison.

"Are we feeling better now?" He asked sarcastically.

"Why don't you take off the spell..."

"And see how we feel for yourself?" They asked with sparkling eyes and mysterious smiles.

His danger sense was tingling again and he quickly changed the plan he had come up with spur of the moment. "I have a better idea."

With that he released Padma and with another wave of his hand moved Parvati to a chair beside the bed still bound but looking more comfortable. "What do you think you're doing?" Parvati asked with a dangerous tone.

He slid her chair around to face the bed and turned back to Padma who was, to her credit, waiting patiently where he had released her. He simply smiled at the question and took the few steps toward the girl until he could pull her into a kiss which she initially tried to take control of but within moments began to melt into. Parvati looked livid at being left out but held her tongue as the feelings of contentment flooded the bond from her sister. He grasped Padma by the buttocks and lifted, spinning around and placing her on her back on the bed.

Next he waved his hand over her and removed her clothing, leaving her naked before him and in full view of her sister who groaned even as Padma held her tongue, not wanting to break the mood. "There will be no tearing of clothes or gnashing of teeth. We are going to do this right or not at all." He stated firmly getting a nod from the goddess spread out willingly before him.

"But Haaaarry..." Parvati whined from beside him.

"Unless you would like to be stunned I suggest you remain quiet. You will get your turn."

That shut the girl up as her eyes went wide with the understanding of what was about to happen. She couldn't help but complain one more time, "Please..."

He just smiled at her before turning back to the girl on the bed. He kneeled on the floor and pulled her panting form toward him, noting her dilated pupils and flushed face before running his fingers slowly up her inner thighs, receiving a gasp from both girls for his trouble. His libido finally caught on and he found his own heart racing at the implications of his plan, the power he held over the girl beside him along with the knowledge that she could feel everything her sister could at the moment; combined to send a rush of hormones through his body. Causing him to take a sharp intake of breath as his member stirred in response.

He leaned in and let out a warm breath against her inflamed folds as he spread her flower open to his gaze getting another whimper from both girls. "Harry please?" Padma whined and writhed beneath him, trying to push herself up to his waiting mouth. He wasted no more time in diving in with a lick from her eager orifice to her engorged button. Instantly getting the response he was seeking as the girls, on a hair trigger already, had a small orgasm.

He set to work bringing the girl beneath him to the brink once again, sliding a finger into her and finding her "OHGOD" spot and pumping in rhythm with his mouth. Padma was doing her best to remain quiet, but having no other outlet Parvati was moaning beside him as he worked his magic. As she approached her climax he waited until just the right moment to suck her nub into his mouth and kept the pressure on as both girls came hard, screaming his name as the roller coaster hit its peak and they began to go down the hill on the other side, releasing the pressure and pausing long enough to let them catch their breath.

He wasn't done yet, just when they thought so he began pumping and licking once again, catching them at the bottom and propelling them up the slope once again, Padma's hips lifted off the bed and her hands balled in the sheets as he held on for all he had, once again sucking her clit into his mouth as she reached the top and sending them hurtling once more toward the abyss of pleasure on the other side. This time he stood as they calmed down and with a wave his clothes disappeared, revealing his throbbing member and making Parvati whine pitifully.

He smiled and leaned in to capture the bound girl's lips who moaned at finally gaining real contact with him. If she were unbound she would likely have wrapped her arms around his neck and tried to press every inch of her body against his to signal that she was ready. As it was Padma began whining on the bed in response to her sister's situation, causing him to shift his attention back to her once more.

He whispered to her as he crawled onto the bed between her legs, pinning her hips to the bed to prevent her trying to force the act she knew was coming. "This whole thing between us started with you Padma. I enjoyed every minute we spent together and would never have asked more of you. Then we were basically forced into this contract which is currently affecting you so badly, I want you to know how much I appreciate and cherish both of you, even if I am not in love with you yet, I do love you both dearly. I want to make love to you."

"Please Harry..." The girl whined quietly, not even opening her eyes as she clung to him. "I've wanted this for so long..."

He repositioned himself and leaned into kiss her neck before whispering in her ear once more, "Are you sure."

She nodded quickly, silently, but insistently and he slowly pushed into her extremely wet entrance meeting a very slight resistance before she bucked against him and sheathed him fully inside her with a moan from both of them. "Please make love to me Harry?" She said quietly, he instantly began pumping slowly to let her get used to his intrusion before setting a pace and capturing her lips in an intense kiss.

The pleasure washed across the bond and Parvati was panting behind him as he moved, it took almost no time at all before he felt her spasming around him as she approached another orgasm. There might have been some sort of feedback loop forming as Parvati panted and whined at not being able to touch herself or join in. The whole thing crashed down on him as she came, pulling him along with her over the edge and painting her insides with ropes of his seed. Finally collapsing on top of her and rolling onto his back, taking her with him into a hug as they lay there riding the waves of pleasure together.

Parvati whined once more as Padma came back around enough to move, she did so and Harry sat up before releasing the binding on the girl in the chair. She didn't wait for permission before diving onto his semi-flaccid member and began bobbing her head to bring him back to full mast. Moaning in pleasure at the combined juices she could taste as she licked, sucked and massaged him with her tongue. He waved his hand again and vanished her clothing just in time as she jumped onto his lap and plunged him inside her.

She sat up as she pushed him onto his back and began massaging her breasts as she set up the rhythm and rocked on his pubic bone to stimulate herself even further. "Wanted this... since before betrothed..." She panted as her orgasm approached.

Padma got up and moved behind her sister, taking over the duty of massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples in the perfect way quickly sending her over the edge. Harry having just cum was much further away this time than after all that buildup and was able to enjoy the sight of her riding him as she turned and caught her sisters mouth in a fiery kiss making all three of them moan.

Apparently they were communicating non-verbally as the moment Padma lay back down on the bed Parvati removed herself from his lap and began lapping at her sisters extremely messy nether regions. Harry quickly got the hint and stood up behind her, allowing himself a moment to admire the site of her bottom in the air before lining up and plunging back inside her again making both girls cry out in pleasure. Once again the girls fed off each other's pleasure and quickly approached another orgasm, Parvati reached between her legs and began fondling his balls earning a groan for her trouble before she pulled away from her sister long enough to speak.

"Cum inside me Harry...that's all I want...this is wonderful but...please?"

The begging tone seemed to hit the fast forward button somewhere inside him, something about being asked to cum inside her was enough to be a self-fulfilling prophecy and he quickly went over the edge once more, filling her just as he had her sister minutes before, and causing her to collapse onto her sisters stomach and a huge orgasm, the biggest either of the girls had experienced yet ripped through her with a scream. He was forcefully, but not painfully, ripped from her as she collapsed and rolled from her sisters body onto her back. Harry happily took the space between them and they cuddled into his shoulders with a shudder before each fell asleep in his arms with him following quickly behind them.




A/N: I lost it again, I still haven't found it and I'm still not happy with this chapter. But I guess I needed to post it, possibly to get my juices flowing again.

I don't have anything written beyond this chapter!!! AAAAHHH! You all know how I feel about not being a few chapters ahead, but at this point I figure some reviews might help get my creativity flowing again.

I want to finish this by the end of January, that would be exactly 1 year since I began and what a Ride! So, if the juices don't start flowing the next chapter or so may be it. Please review and tell me how much you want to see a Susan, Luna, or Hermione chapter? Otherwise ol snake lips might just ruin the party before everything is ready.

Happy(UK)/Merry Christmas/Happy Hol(s)idays/Happy New Year/Seasons Greetings!
Sign up to rate and review this story