Categories > Games > Suikoden 5

Suikoden V - One Moment of Lust

by Streti

Lun knows about Jeane's "secret".

Category: Suikoden 5 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Fantasy - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-12-30 - Updated: 2009-12-30 - 2346 words

?Blocked
Suikoden V - One Moment of Lust
by Streti, thestreti@gmail.com

How do I always get into these situations?

Lun had been right about Jeane. She had something to do with the whole magical dicks shebang, and admitted to it readily when confronted about it. Lun had been surprised about that, she thought she'd have to get Fuyo's help and do some spying on Jeane.

But instead, now here she was... sucking Jeane's cock. She had kept it, as had Subala and Lorelai. But Lun was also stroking another cock, just next to her face as her mouth worked on the other. Jeane now had two.

The runemistress moaned sensually as Lun did her best to please the mysterious mage, lavishing her femdicks with her lips and tongue one after another. The thick male members jutted from Jeane's feminine loins one on top of another, and at times Lun would just let them rest against her face, the hard and slimy shafts rubbing against her smooth skin, or their underside adored by the teen's lips.

The mage looked down at her with lusty eyes, still dressed as perfectly and indecently as ever, with only straps of golden cloth covering her full breasts. As with the other shemales, Jeane didn't have balls to play with, so Lun teased her wet pussy instead. Their sounds of pleasure were quiet in the back room of the rune shop, filled all around with rune crystals on shelves, scrolls and parchments, heavy-looking tomes and light leaflets, which sometimes looked bigger than the tomes, and a big crystal ball. There was not much risk of anyone to come knocking at the back room's door at this hour, but Lun wouldn't have minded that much, and most likely Jeane wouldn't have either.

As for Lun, she was still fully dressed, but she knew Jeane wasn't going to let her stay that way, so she might as well get a head started. Besides, she was starting to feel light-headed from Jeane's cocks blocking her air flow. She took hold of her Raftleet-style protobra, and without bothering to undo it, just stretched it over her voluptuous tits and let them bounce free. Jeane cooed with acceptance, and Lun gave her a wide smile as she saw the runemistress rest her eyes on her exposed breasts. But they weren't just for show. Lun took the slick shemembers between her cleavage and started rubbing them between her soft boobs.

Was she imagining it, or was the runemistress blushing? Lun did her best to give the older woman a good titfuck, and was pleased to see her brush the straps to the side from her breasts, exposing her nipples. When Jeane started caressing her supple tits with a hazed look in her eyes, Lun knew she was close. She managed to wrap one arm around her bust and keep titfucking, while taking her other hand to caress Jeane's pussy. It was dripping wet and hot, and after a while of her gentle caresses, suddenly pulsed. At the same time, so did the cocks in Lun's cleavage, and she was surprised by the strings of cum erupting over her.

Lun had two hard cocks between her tits, and they were spewing femseed non-stop, quickly covering the teen in spunk. Several thick strands managed to jet up to her face, only to drip and drop back again when they made contact, leaving her features a mess of cum. She had jizz dripping from her nose, chin and even the locks of hair next to her face, sperm splashed on her full lips and white slime trailing down her cheeks. She even had some on her headdress and forehead.

Of course, Lun's chest and tits were a slimy mess of semen, with the twin cocks constantly spewing more sperm all around her round mounds. A lot of it ran down her cleavage and seeped into the loose straps that normally made for her bra, constraining her voluptuous chest.

"Ahhh..." moaned Jeane in release and exhaustion. Lun was smiling up at her, completely covered with cum.

"You musta been really backed up huh?" the teen said. Jeane just giggled in reply, and lifted Lun's chin up with her softening cocks. Lun took the hint and rose up, strands of cum snapping down on her breasts, and then Jeane's as the runemistress kissed her sloppy mouth. The teen and mage kissed for a while, with Jeane cleaning her own femspunk from around Lun's lips, and getting her hands sticky by caressing Lun's sperm-splashed tits. Then she detached, thin strands of jizz stretching between their lips and tongues.

"Turn around," Jeane said.

"Like this?" said Lun, and twirled a circle, showing off herself for the mage.

"No... take off your pants and bend over that desk," she instructed.

"Oooh," Lun cooed. She looked at the table behind her, went over to it and started wiggling out of her tight black shorts, intentionally jiggling her butt at Jeane. She didn't stop until she was naked from the waist down, displaying her bare butt, exposed pussy and long legs, and bent over the desk to further accentuate her behind.

"Is this good for you, mistress Jeane?"

"Yes. Now play with yourself," she commanded.

Lun took some of cum from her slimy bust, then reached behind and caressed her slit with the same hand. She started simply, just fondling her snatch lightly, getting her fingers wet with her own precum, but then she started spreading her pussy lips, and fondling herself more eagerly and with more eagerly. Soon, she started hearing the slick sounds of Jeane masturbating, besides her own shlicks. Excited, Lun pushed two fingers into her pussy, and started rubbing her mound with her palm. She loved being paraded like this, showing off her pussy while she was covered with Jeane's femcum. It was only making her more excited for what was going to come.

Jeane soon moved behind her, and brushed off her hand.

"Good girl, teehee..."

"Jez' fuck me already!"

Jeane giggled again, and placed one of her hard cocks on Lun's wet entrance, before pushing in, coaching a moan from her. As inviting as Lun looked with her legs spread, Jeane wanted her thighs together to press against her other cock, and with a few quick steps, Lun's supple thighs wrapped around the runemistress' lower organ while the other rested in the embrace of Lun's snatch.

Jeane didn't rest for long before taking a good hold of Lun's hips and starting to outright fuck the other female, both of their breasts soon jiggling in pace with the slaps of flesh, as the sage drove her cocks between the teen's thighs and into her tight pussy. In midst of her fucking, Jeane took off Lun's headdress, and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her head up.

"You've had boys fuck you in the ass before, haven't you?"

"Y-yeah..."

"Good girl."

Jeane withdrew from Lun's snatch and between her now slimy thighs, and aimed a little higher, taking a firm hold of Lun's taut buttocks. She spread them a little, and took a good eyeful of Lun's cute butthole, before fitting her slick cock at her tight opening. She started pushing in slowly, while taking care to slip the head of her other cock between her slick pussy lips at the same time.

"What do they think... mm... of your breasts?"

"They love 'em... ahh, that feels... and I love showing my boobs... my mom has nice uns, too..."

"Naughty, teehee... you need to be punished... ungh!"

"Aaah!"

Jeane thrust hard into Lun's ass, and started a kind of pistoning motion, pushing into her anus and pussy turn by turn, quickly enough to make them both moan in sensual anguish. Jeane's cocks were sliding easily into her tight slit and tighter anal cavern, pushing relentlessly in and out. Even with all her experience, Jeane had rarely felt so hot, her pleasure radiating from her content, beautiful face. Lun couldn't believe how well she worked the twin organs, and how good it felt.

"Ahh... lie on the table..." panted Jeane, and slipped out suddenly, leaving Lun hot and bothered. After a brief, reluctant pause, she followed through, turning around to lie down on the desk. Jeane had worked herself up to a sweat, and completely lost in lust, an expression of bliss on her alluring features.

"Wow..." uttered Lun, and let Jeane lift up her legs. The runemistress hugged them tightly, and put both of her slimy, hard shemembers between her thighs, before starting a frenzied fucking.

"Ohh... ngh!"

Just as quickly, Jeane was spewing cum from between Lun's thighs all over her body and clothes. The twin cocks ejaculated with rapidfire speed, the first loads splashing onto Lun's face, and much more onto her heaving breasts. But the most of it landed on the purple sash around her hips, just cleaned after the previous time. Her open, light blue shirt was spared most of the rain of cum, but the trails of slime soon started seeping into that as well.

"Ye ever gonna stop?" asked Lun with a laugh, when more and more ropes of spooge splashed on her skin and clothes. Some time ago, she might not have believed she would make the mysterious runemistress come her brains off, let alone with a set of two dicks, but now she just couldn't wait for what was going to happen next. Jeane gave out broken, sensual moans, thrusting forcefully between Lun's thighs, and she had a surprisingly tight grip on the teen's legs.

But after a while, Jeane stopped, shuddering in her aftershocks, and let go of Lun's thighs, letting her legs spread to her sides to take a good view of the teen. She was a complete mess of femsperm. The bare upper body of the cute teen was wholly splattered with Jeane's girlcum, rivulets of semen running over her voluptuous breasts, their beauty accentuated with the white marks of lust. The straps of her protobra were drenched with spooge, and her upper chest and neck were plastered with thick wad, with some decorating her face over the remains of the previous load. Her purple sash was stained with white spunk, the wet femslime seeping into the fabric. There was no way she was going to go out looking decent.

But Lun only heaved with excitement, a flush on her face. She took some of the cum onto her hand, and rubbed it over her needy pussy.

"Ahh... wonderful..." said Jeane with heavy breath, her eyes glazed with bliss on the sight before her. Then she took hold of Lun's hand. "Don't... it's better this way..."

Jeane bent down, and started licking Lun's snatch, making her moan again, and unnoticed by Lun, chanting under her breath.

"Ahh... what... feels weird..." moaned Lun, and looked in amazement as a white light rose from her hips. It had a very definite shape, of a mushroom head, followed by a shaft, until she had a glowing penis of light jutting up from her loins. Then the light dissipated, and as if it had been always been there, Lun had a penis.

"Isn't it... a little small?" she blurted, her first thought. "I, uh, I mean I've seen bigger, and..."

"It just looks that way to you. It's big enough, trust me," said Jeane. "Now let's try it out, teehee..."

Jeane's mouth moved from Lun's sex to her other one, and she wrapped her tongue and lips around it.

"A-ahhh! It's so... sensitive!" Lun moaned.

"Mph... That's just the -slp- first time," the runemistress said, and started fingering Lun's snatch, the high-held tail of her pink hair bopping up and down with her head. Then she rose up, and pushed the straps over her tits to the side, baring her beautiful breasts, which made Lun's new cock twitch and drip a dollop of precum from the head. Jeane followed up exactly as Lun hoped she would, wrapping her full breasts around Lun's slick member, putting her on the received end of what Lun herself had done countless times, until she was gasping and heaving, and Jeane withdrew, her cleavage glistening with precum.

"Now sit up," Jeane said, and Lun obediently did, her cum-splattered tits jiggling with the movement. The teen almost hoped she would fuck her next, but she knew she wouldn't last long, feeling a new kind of pressure to come. Jeane must have been aware of it, because she just bent in front of her, and started stroking her dick rapidly, fingering her pussy at the same time.

"Mistress Jeane... I'm gonna... spunk!"

"Oh yes you are," she confirmed, and hugged her tits close to Lun's dick, continuing to stroke and finger her, until she let out an anguished moan. Lun had to hold on to the edge of the desk, and force her legs tense to stay still, as her pussy and new dick started spasming at the same time, a twin explosion of pleasure going off inside her. She was spewing cum all over the full curves of Jeane's breasts, but she could just barely feel it, nailed to the edge of the desk with fiery bliss tearing through her.

"Ahh... ahh..." she moaned, and somewhere from inside her, spurted load after another over the sexy runemistress, coating her breasts and chest with her femsperm, spraying copious amounts of the sticky stuff on the soon messy Jeane. Finally, Lun heaved with pleasure and satisfaction, her new cock twitching and dripping the last of its first load.

"Hahh... gonna have so much fun with this thing..." she sighed, and lay down on the desk, exhausted. The movement had the effect of raising her spent erection into full view, the unmistakably male member standing up from her otherwise feminine frame. Jeane rose up a little to press the teen's throbbing cock against her face, caressing it with her nose and cheeks in its last post-orgasmic spasms.

"All good to go," Jeane said and smiled, between lapping up some of Lun's cum with her tongue.
Sign up to rate and review this story