Categories > Original > Mystery

In The Eyes of A Killer

by axxyrose420

I don't think murder goes in this, but I don't no where else to post it on here...All I'm going to say is, it's about a murder family, I suck at summaries.

Category: Mystery - Rating: NC-17 - Genres:  - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-12-31 - Updated: 2010-01-01 - 1748 words

?Blocked
In 1970,down in a little town of Aurora, Texas lives a very small town of about forty people. No one barely lives there anymore, people say it's not the best place to raise a family, because all it is a little town, with nothing to do. Others just call it a village. But in the heart of that piece of land, lives the 'Madison' family. People see them as 'weird', because they rarely don't go into town or associate with others, they just love to stay too their self and the town. The Madison family actually does own the little town of Aurora.

Buyers always used to come by and try to buy the place off of the Madison family. They tell them the town is getting old and falling apart. But Rory doesn't want to sell the land to anyone. One day he actually threw a man off of the property and told him to never return again. And the man hasn't till this day. The place isn't what you'd expect it to be. Some people would call it 'The Place Of Hippies.' Because hippies usually live there. Or 'Runaway heaven.' Because runaways with boyfriends, or try to leave their boyfriends or home go there.

The people of the town are really great. Hippie men and women. They love to wear dresses and love to be out doors. The kids would always be outside playing. But when it was time to go in, there would not be a single kid out in the streets. The people are so nice here, no one makes fun of you. You just fit in with the crowd as the was it goes. No one judges anyone or anything, and that's why a lot of people like to live there.

Rory, the man who owns the land, is a tall guy with dark hair. He usually runs everything and everyone who comes into the town. Everyone obeys to his rules. Sometimes he can be a little crazy when he doesn't get what he wants, or someone doesn't do what he says, people says he's a wonderful man though, he's just got some problems. Rory has a wife Azura, she's a lovely wife, blond hair with blue eyes. She basically runs the town with her husband and stays at home all day just taking care of chores around the house and other things, especially taking care of her and Rory's daughter Trinity.

Trinity Morgan Madison, is the only daughter of Azura and Rory. She is loved by both of her parents and others. A lot of people say, she is the most sweetest, loveliest girl you'll ever met in your life. Trinity really looks up to her dad and wants to be like him when she gets older. She is only fourteen and has the bluest eyes you'll ever see, people call her the 'Light of Dreams' because of how sweet she is. But there is more to her than what meets the eyes that a lot of people don't know about her. Trinity also loves to go watch her dad do his preaches in the stone field, down by the river. She brings her friends along also, because everyone in the town loves to hear Rory just sit around and tell his stories. Some stories, Rory, believes will come true.


Trinity was in class in school. Her teacher was teaching geography. It's not a 'normal' school as like everyone else goes to. Because of the town isn't set up like a normal town is, they do things sort of different here. The school was actually ran by nuns. When the school was built in 1950. Rory's dad, who had own the land back then, wanted a school where the children would grow up learning about their God. Rory's dad thought children should be learning about real life and how things have changed in the world, not all the bullshit stuff we have these days. So Rory carried on his fathers wishes for the schools and the towns. The final bell ranged for the last day of school, the kids were happy, by jumping up and grabbing their books. Trinity met her friends Deseray 'Nico' Caldwell and Belinda Felton out side.
"Hey you two, what's up?" She asked them.
They turned to look at her.
"Hi Trinity, nothing, just standing around waiting." Belinda said.
Trinity looked curious.
"Waiting, waiting for what?" She asked, trying not to show worry-ness.
"For Kevin to walk by. Nico has the hots for him!" Belinda told her.
Trinity smiled, it's fun when one of the girls fall for some boy.
"Oh really, what grade is he in?"
"Ninth, and he's a total doll baby. Just wait till you see him Trin."
Trinity laughed.
"Hey Trinity!" Someone called, Trinity looked up as she heard her name being called.
It was by her friend Kyle, she ran over to him to see what he wanted.
"Hey." She said.
"Do you want to come with us to watch the game?" Kyle asked, while playing with a basketball in his hands.
"The game?" She asked, then she looked down and stared at her watch.
"I'm sorry, going down to the river today for preaching sessions in forty five minutes." She told him.
He sighed.
"Seriously. Come on, just don't go there for one day. I sure your dad will let you miss it." Kyle said.
Trinity smiled and looked away, having her blond hair fall across her face, then she looked back up at him.
"I'm sorry, but I can't. I love watching my dad tell his stories. You know if you'd actually come and listen, you wouldn't talk bad about it."
"Listen, no way Trin. I listened enough a day as it is with that school. Why do you like being there so much?"
Trinity shrugged her shoulders and then started staring off into space.
"I don't know, just watching my dad and listening to him tell stories is just...So peaceful. I mean, you're down by the river, where you're away from everything and everyone, don't get to hear people arguing and stuff. That's what I like about it. It's just...Peaceful." She explained to him.
She stared at him.
"Yeah, well sorry. It's just not my thing. I'll check with you later." He said, and then walked off.
Trinty walked back over to the two girls.
"Trin. You totally missed Kevin." Nico said.
"Awe, that's alright. Hey come on. I only have thirty minutes to get home, get dressed and then head on down to the river." She said, running to her house.

Trinity and her two friends finally made it to the river. They were about twenty minutes late, but that was because of all the time they spent at the end of school. Trinity walked up and sat own on one of the big rocks. Her dad looked over at her.
"Well finally nice of you to join us Trinity and her two friends."
Trinity laughed.
"Sorry dad, we didn't mean to be late."
"That's alright baby, just don't let it happen again. You can very much miss great things when you're messing around." He told everyone.
He went back into his 'preaching' as what everyone in the town called it.
"We live the way we should be able to live. There will be no one who should tell anyone in this whole entire world that someone should do something they didn't want to. And that my friends is why we live here, in this town of Aurora Texas. We should be free! Should be able to do what we want and say whatever we wanted to and not get in trouble for it. Why am I saying all of this? Because that is us, that's what we represent. Why there isn't any cops in this town, or have any come in. Because we don't want them to.

When my dad built this land, it was his giving place to say: "Hey! We run this town and what we say goes! We live free and we will die fighting free."
And that's what he did. Died for trying to be free. "
Rory pointed out to where the river crossed.
"But out there, no, out there we are not free. We have rules, and cops and everything else. Well I say fuck you to that! You want to give me rules? Then I want nothing to do with anything for who has rules. And that's why we have us. So we are free. Free, till the end of time."
He came down and sat on one of the rocks. Trinity was loving this.
"If we have to die fighting, then we will. Even if that means making a war, a war against us, for against them."
Trinity looked up, did she just hear that right. Her dad just said 'If we have to make war, then we will.'
Trinity raised her hand.
"But I thought we didn't believe in war?" She asked.
"That's true, we don't. But if them 'non-free' people want to make us obey, then it is war we will bring." He said.
Trinity stared at her dad. She couldn't believe he was talking like this, she has never heard him talk like this ever before.
"You are all dismissed. Go now!" He told them, and all the women and men got up to leave. Except for Trinity.

Rory noticed she was still there, so he came over and sat down beside her.
"You know, you missed a whole good lot about the beginning of the story." Rory told her.
She looked over.
"I'm sorry, next time I'll be more careful with the time."
"Ah, that's alright."
Trinity looked worried.
"Dad, do you ever wonder why not a lot of people come to the stories?" She asked.
Rory shrugged.
"Some people don't care for em, especially teens these days."
"That's true. I tried to get one of my friends to come, but he refused."
"A lot of teens these days are too worried today about other things, then sit around listening to people talk."
"But I love hearing your stories."
Rory smiled and put his arm around Trinity.
"And I'm really glade to have a daughter as good as you are." He said, kissing Trinity on the top of the head.

She smiled, 'Nice.' She thought, can't be so nice when behind these bright blue eyes will be the eyes of a killer!
Sign up to rate and review this story