Categories > Books > Harry Potter

Release Me

by _bubblygirl_

I met her on the border of the forest...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-01-09 - Updated: 2010-01-09 - 950 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Release Me
Author: _bubblygirl_

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: Spoilers, Mild Sexual Situations

Synopsis: I met her on the border of the forest…

Blanket Disclaimer: I am writing about real people but am in no way in contact or ownership of said names, brands, objects, songs or people. The situations I write about did not and will not occur in real life. It is entirely fiction.

Author Note: This is posted on harry potter fan fiction but thought I’d re-post on ficwad. Enjoy.


Release Me

I met her on the border of the forest, watching her silky red hair flair out behind her.


The breeze was light, the sky was grey. It would rain any moment but not soon enough.


I touched her shoulder, and despite her attempts not to jump, she tensed and froze.



She turned around and I was immediately lost in those deep brown eyes. She was my sun, my beauty, she was mine. He would never have her.


She loved me. I loved her. Nobody knew our secret desire for one another. We both carried the secret desire for each other around the halls of the castle.



I love her small smirks as she runs her hands up and down my thighs in class. She loves when I forget to hold in my moan of pleasure when her hand travels too far up but this is now.



She grabs my hand, pulling me into the forest, deeper and deeper we go until we reach the spot, the place where we consummate our love. We will run away here one day, Scorp she promises, where we can love forever without discrimination from family.



I don’t reply to her speech, instead pulling her into the make-shift stone walls, gently placing her on the bed made out of several robes and blankets from our dormitory.



Her eyes are already closed, waiting for the burning pleasure to hit her. I lean down, knees on either side of her slender body. Her ivory skin gleams in the streams of sunlight coming through the window. I kiss her beautiful ruby lips, letting out a moan of satisfaction. How I had missed the sparks that flew from one touch of our lips. Her chocolate eyes open, wide with silent begging.



I lean back to my kneeling stance and see she has also kicked off her shoes. I pull off her socks and unzip her skirt. She, in turn, pulls off my robe, folding it on the ground for later snuggling.



Our clothes are strewn in casual disarray around us. I run my hands down her perfect curves, feeling her tremble under my light touch. Her hands reach up to my messy blonde hair, pulling me back down to her. She unbuttons my shirt and runs her hands over my muscles and I shiver, she has the most delicate touch I have ever felt.



Is this what it’s like to love? My thoughts rush over each other like waves battling for their turn to hit the shoreline. She pulls my shirt off, working on my pants. She can feel me but instead of commenting, she gazes into my stone-cold grey eyes looking for warmth. I lean back to kneel and not breaking eye contact with those beautiful eyes, I shed the leftover clothing from both of us, running my hands down her long legs as we are finally naked.



We are already breathing hard. With one glance, I lay myself on top of her and she lightly gasps as we begin. She closes her eyes once again and I look outside.



The rain is pelting down, the thunder was clapping and lightning was brightening up the sky. She places her hands on my back and we move. This was unlike anything I had ever felt. We were usually rushed, clumsy and extremely embarrassed but now we were swift, hitting a motion that caused a million butterflies to erupt and flutter through my body.



The thunder crashes and I hit an unimaginable speed, her agonising moan filling the crisp air, breaking the moment’s silence before the stone lit up again. We raced against each other, moving at the same pace. A sheen of sweat broke on my skin, we were almost there.



Another crash of thunder and I raced flat out, letting the butterflies overtake my body and moaning into her scarlett hair. She came seconds later and we lay there, on the make-shift bed, panting against each other.



She lets go and I pulled my robe around us just as I would with the sheets in my bed. I would adore her wrapped in green and silver but she was a red and gold girl through and through. She stared at me before wrapping herself around my body, head resting on my chest as she sighed.



Outside, the sky was dark, the storm was gone and so was our passion. Our desire has burnt out with the last race. She sat up, pulling on her clothes. The gold and red lines on her jumper were sneering at me. It’s impossible how colours could know I wasn’t the same as her. As I pulled on my own jumper the wind was knocked out of me as she pressed her lips to mine, begging for more but there was nothing. I would be gone tomorrow, from her life forever. We walked to the edge of the forest and locked eyes.



My grey ones spoke to hers. I had to let her go and she needed to be let go. They would never be accepted.



Her beautiful chocolate eyes begged to me once again; release me. I let Lily Potter walk away.
Sign up to rate and review this story