Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You Only Live Once...

by shehadtheworld12

The things you walk into...Bob LEMON oneshot.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-01-17 - Updated: 2010-01-20 - 1989 words - Complete

?Blocked
Warning: LEMON ahead. Don't like it, don't read. Erotica based...

“Damn it Frank where are you now?” Bob huffed as we walked through a very large mansion. The place where the ending of tour was being held. It was such an awesome rare event that happened every other year or so. Everyone got together one last time before they all went their separate ways until they would unite again for another tour. It had been mildly crowded and plenty of alcohol to go around. The pool wasn’t so bad either. It was pretty late and quite frankly, Bob was ready to go. He had came with Frank, but of course Frank had wandered off and he no longer knew where he was. He sighed as he checked every room just incase he was busy doing God knows what. He was the end of the hall when he noticed one last room. He heard a faint noise, so he decided to check it out.

“You better be in there.” he hissed as he reached for the door knob and opened it swiftly. He saw two figures and he scoffed.

“Frank I knew you-” he trailed off when he spotted the two figures. The dim light made him gulp as he took in the scene in front of him. Neither of the two were Frank. They just happened to be Lacey and Leah and both of them were doing things that made Bob’s mouth water. Leah was on top of Lacey, their lips touching each other‘s in a slow kiss. Both of them smiling wickedly as they noticed Bob in the room. Leah was the one to speak first.

“Something wrong Bob?” she smirked as Bob stood speechless as Lacey twirled Leah’s long black hair in her tan hands. He stuttered.

“No, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to-”

“It’s fine.” Lacey cut him off with a giggle as he gulped again from their casualness. They were both wearing mini skirts and had on spaghetti straps. Leah’s was white and black polka dots while Lacey’s was sky blue.

“Are you enjoying the party Bob?” Leah asked and he nodded.

“Of course.” he replied and she nodded casually before turning back to Lacey and they smirked at each other.

“Would you like to enjoy something else?” Leah asked. Bob looked at the them confused.

“What do you mean?” he asked.

“Would you like to join us in our little adventure?” Lacey put in and motioned to the bed. Bob choked on his breath. Did he just hear what he thought he heard?

“I don’t want to impose.” he smiled awkwardly. The two girls giggled.

“Lacey, do you mind if Bob joins us?” Leah asked.

“Why not at all Leah. Do you mind?” she replied. Leah shook her head.

“Not all.” she repeated. “I suppose it’s up to Bob then, isn’t it?” she smirked as she stared at Bob. Bob was never more in heaven as he was about to do something every man dreams of. He looked at the two girls and licked his lips slightly. The two girls were well known. Lacey was the lead singer of Fallen, while Leah was the lead singer of Amber Ridge . They were known to be extremely close and were practically sisters. They looked alike; same hair, skin color, eyes, both lead singers, hell both their names started with an L. There was always rumors that they had been more than just best friends, but Bob didn’t think it was true…until now. He was never more excited. He nodded and briskly joined them on the bed where Leah moved over so Bob was in the middle of the two girls. Leah smirked as she hovered over him.

“Have you done this before?” she asked in a soft low tone and Bob shook his head. She smiled.

“Then I guess we’ll have to change that won’t we?” she whispered and he nodded as she leaned down and captured his lips in a smooth kiss. Bob hands went to her hips as she deepened it. His hands traveled down to her ass as he slid them up her black mini skirt. He felt her smooth and soft flesh before cupping her ass and squeezing causing her to giggle slightly. Leah pulled back and pulled Lacey closer as Bob leaned into kiss her while Leah sucked on Bob’s neck causing him to moan inside Lacey’s mouth. Bob pushed back and looked at the two of them. They were both so gorgeous. Long black hair, chocolate eyes, and plump lips that were coated in pink. They smelled delightful, like cherry blossom and citrus.

“Can you kiss each other like you did earlier?” he asked and they both eagerly complied as Leah grabbed Lacey softly and the two shared a kiss before swirling their tongues together while they moaned quietly. Bob felt himself become hard as he slid his hand back under Leah’s skirt and rubbed her through her panties as she gasped but continued kissing Lacey. When they broke apart, Leah pulled down Lacey’s skirt and Lacey smiled as she moved her legs and watched it fall to the floor with gracefulness. Bob eyed her red panties and ran his hand along her thighs. Lacey blushed and pulled down Leah’s skirt as well while her black with white trimming panties came into view, driving Bob crazy as the sight of two gorgeous pair of legs. Lacey kissed Leah’s shoulders and pulled her spaghetti strap top off before throwing it to the side. Bob pulled Leah into his lap so she was facing him. He kissed her with more passion as he couldn’t take it anymore.

He grabbed her bra and pulled the cups down so her breasts popped out over the material. His hands cupped them and her nipples hardened from his touch. His mouth captured one in his mouth as she moaned. Her hand went under Lacey’s panties and ran her finger along her length. Lacey whimpered as she entered a finger and pumped it in and out. Bob groaned as he pulled Leah’s bra off and tossed it to the side.

“You guys are so fucking hot.” he whispered and they both smiled.

“Why thank you.” Leah replied modestly.

“So I guess…the rumors are true?” he asked as he ran his hand over her flat stomach and pulled down her panties, while Leah nodded.

“Guilty as charged. Guess you can‘t keep everything a secret.” she giggled and Bob smiled.

“So are you two like…” he trailed off and Lacey shook her head with a sweet smile.

“We’re both straight actually. But sometimes…we like to venture on the other side, just to see what it’s like.” she answered with a slight giggle.

“What can I say?” Leah looked at Lacey. “Lacey is the hottest thing ever.” she smirked sarcastically. Lacey laughed as she kissed her.

“I could say the same about you babe.” she replied with a laugh and their breathing became hitched as they kissed and Bob’s hands touched the two girls. The air became hot and heavy as Leah undressed Lacey, while Lacey began to undress Bob. Bob cupped Lacey’s breasts as Leah pushed her down and straddled her. Bob began rubbing himself as he watched the two girls grind their hips together and Lacey took Leah’s breast in her mouth. Leah began gnawing on Lacey’s neck while the two moaned together. Bob feeling he was going to burst from the friction of two peaches rubbing together and grabbed Leah back into his lap and slid his length into her hole while she cried out. Bob began to thrust more faster while Leah wrapped herself around him as he pounded inside her.

“Bob.” she moaned and looked back to see Lacey rubbing herself.

“Fuck.” he whispered while hilting his cock deep inside her and groaning as she clenched him tightly. He rocked her harder while she gasped and felt a warm fuzzy feeling in her abdomen. She grinded her pelvis against him and both of their breathing became short and hot as they came closer and closer, until they finally released themselves. Leah screamed out while her orgasm rocked her body and Bob shook himself inside her. He kissed her lips before she slid off him and turned back to Lacey.

“Your turn.” she smirked and Lacey giggled before Bob pulled her into his lap as well, ready for round two as he pumped in and out of Lacey’s hole while she moaned softly. Leah rubbed her breasts as Bob pounded into Lacey and Leah rubbed herself in time with Bob’s thrust. Lacey scratched at his back while he hit a spot in her where she cried out in pleasure. All three came at the same side and cried out together before they collapsed on the soft large bed.

Bob was in ecstasy as he panted from his high and the two girls sighed softly. They all gave each other a look and smirked evilly. They weren’t even close to being done. Leah brushed Lacey’s hair out of her face before kissing down her body and suckling her nipples while Lacey whimpered as she nibbled on the pink nubs. Leah kissed down her stomach and the inside of her thighs before sliding her tongue down her length and swirling her tongue around her swollen button. Lacey squirmed as Leah worked faster and ran her hand through Leah’s long hair. Leah licked faster and nibbled softly and soon Lacey’s juices had spilled freely and Leah licked them up graciously. Leah sat up and smiled as Lacey panted. When she calmed, she looked at Bob and smirked as she pushed him down and went to take his manhood inside her mouth as he bit his lip and grabbed her hair softly. She licked a trail to his tip slowly while his breathing hitched. She bobbed her head up and down his shaft as his hand lost itself in the dark tresses of her hair. He pushed her down a little more until he reached her throat.

“Fuck Lacey.” he whispered as she hummed softly to add effect. Her tongue swirled around his tip until he came hard in her mouth and she swallowed and licked her lips while his chest heaved up and down. He kissed Lacey slowly and softly while she smiled. Leah watched in awe as he slowed his fast breathing and looked at her with a smirk. She bubbled inside as he flipped her over and entered two fingers inside while whimpered. He started to scissor her while she squirmed underneath him. He thrusted them in an out until he replaced his fingers with his tongue and she pulled his ginger hair.

“Oh!” she called out as he flicked her clit with expertise and his hand cupped her breast while she came into his mouth and panted softly. The trio collapsed on the bed and sighed happily once more. Leah was face first onto the mattress while Lacey sat up on her elbows. It wasn’t until Bob had pulled them both up and pulled them to his chest while the two girls smiled.

“Fuck…that was wow.” he shook his head and they both giggled.

“Glad you like.” Leah smirked and he kissed them both with a slight force.

“Perhaps…we could do this again?” he asked nervously. Lacey kissed his neck and nuzzled him.

“Just say the word.” she smiled. “We’ll be around, won’t we babe?” she smirked as Leah nodded and ran her hand down Bob’s chest.

“Anytime.” she replied as the three closed their eyes losing themselves in a well rested slumber. Hoping their next encounter would be soon…
_______________
Sign up to rate and review this story