Categories > Games > Suikoden 3

The Grim's Kinks

by SilverYoko

He submits to him. Because he disobeyed him he must be punished. And the choice of what type is his. Though not all punishment can be completely pleasurable. [YAOI, Landis/Hugo]

Category: Suikoden 3 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica, Romance - Characters: Hugo, Other - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 3351 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: Don't own
Fandom: Suikoden 3
Pairing: Landis/Hugo
Rating: NC-17
Genre: Romance/PWP

Warning: Yaoi, Lemon, Oral, Anal, BDSM, Toys, Solo, S&M, Fetish, H/C

Summary: He submits to him. Because he disobeyed him he must be punished. And the choice of what type is his. Though not all punishment can be completely pleasurable.
Beta: None
Request Fic
A/N: Cuz we know Hugo likes to be the Grim Reaper's bitch >.< Smut, pure and simple.

The Grim's Kinks
SilverYoko

A keening mewl rose from the sun kissed throat. The bonds were deliciously tight and cool against his heated flesh and he jerked aimlessly against the bonds. His duel-colored hair was plastered to his face as his chest rose and fell with each harsh breath.

The collar around his neck jingled musically in the dim candlelight. His black bonds glistened as they snapped back to their position. The silver dog tags were ice against his chest, he didn't complain though. It was what let others know who he belonged to. He may be chief of Karaya and could get away with being impudent outside of the bedroom but when it went behind doors he was in his domain and things changed.

He was willing to submit to him. He always did no matter how hard he tried to top his lover, he always ended up the willing uke. He loved how Landis always came up with new toys and kinks everyday. To say the least he was never disappointed in bed. Though their relationship was hush-hush and besides Sgt. Joe, no one else knew.

Though if Jordi knew how to knock he wouldn't know either.
The Karayan chief's back arched heavily off the bed trying to gain more friction with the ghosting hand above him. The candle wax burned into his skin as sharp teeth nipped harshly at the pierced nipples.

He could always tell how much Landis loved those piercings as much time he spend lavishing them and torturing them. He had almost talked Hugo into getting his penis pierced but it didn't end as he thought it would.

With his head titled submissively to the side a thick groan worked it's way past his lips as he felt the rough material of, one of Landis's cock rings slip around his engorged length. The wax was dried on his chest and as the clawed* finger tips gently peeled it away he could feel the sensation down to the tips of his toes.

"M-Master..."

His voice came out rough and pleading his fingertips curled into fists at the ends of his bonds. A whimper stuck in his throat as he felt the long fingers trace his lips gently and the weight of the bed shift. The heat from his lover's length was heady and addictive as he could taste the slippery essence of pre-cum on the tip as it rubbed gently against his lips.

Leaning forward he tried to capture more of the length in his mouth. Just tasting it on the tip of his tongue wasn't enough. His muscles bunched and the sweat glistened like amber on his skin. Feelings the velvety head push against his lips, he let his jaw go slack trying to take in as much of it as he was able.
He could feel his own erection throb in response to the almost inaudible moan that Landis made. Humming deep within his throat, he laved at the underside of the head his tongue working hard and slickly. His cheeks hollowed as he gave a harsh suck and his 'master' responded with a jerk of his hips.

"T-That's enough..."

Hugo knew better than to disobey and reluctantly let the heated length go. He could feel the clasps of his arm bindings being released and he let them sink obediently to the bed waiting his master's wishes. His eyes fluttered as he looked through long lashes at his master, he could see the sweat glisten off the fair, pale skin. His fingers itched to run along the body but he was rarely, if ever, allowed to touch his master. So he improvised.

His tanned hands ran gently, barely touching, along his skin. The touches teasing and unrewarding. His head fell the headboard as he let his cool fingers slide over his length, testing the ring before cupping his balls. He palmed them gently, his fingers sliding up and down along his erection as he panted wantonly, his eyes pleading with his master. The pressure had increased to where he had begun to feel pain. Though he loved how it felt he wanted to beg for release. He knew it would never come unless he performed well within the bed.

Whimpering in his throat, his leg bindings finally gone, he crawled on all fours to the winghorde. He kept his chest low on the bed and his eyes on the ground. He could feel the cool touch of Lands's hands gripping his chin, letting him stare into his eye. Pushing himself against the bed he rubbed against it shamelessly trying to get please his master.

He knew how much Landis loved to watch him get himself off. Or just be as submissive as possible. The dildo within him, hummed with each movement and his vision blurred with tears of please and pain as he tried to rub more forcefully against the bed. He wasn't allowed to speak unless his master deemed it okay.
When the grip on his chin slackened he nibbled at the exposed, hardened nubs. His tongue and teeth working simultaneously. Licking harshly and nipping, he kept his hands to his sides as he licked a path down the muscled abdomen.

He buried his nose in the silvery curls as he breathed in the heady and musky scent of his lover. His mouth enclosed the erection as his hands came to hold his own. He keened in his throat as he felt Landis shove him over, pushing him on his back and making him release his hold on his own erection. His hips jerked forcefully when he felt the wet heat on his neglected length.

Landis still left the cock ring on.

His hands itched to make him go faster but he knew what the punishment for that would be and he settled with gripping the slim but muscled hips of his winghorde. He pushed hard against Landis hips, not able to get enough of the erection in his mouth. His teeth scrapped against the tight flesh, trying not to gag as he was forced down the weight of Landis's hip movement. He keened in the back of his throat, swallowing rapidly around the erection trying to get his master sated and satisfied. His eyes slid shut, aquamarine slightly darker with lust, as his fingers curled and massaged the hips.

The winghorde's sharp teeth nipped and lavished. He loved his uke in pain and more so when his uke begged for it like Hugo did. His nails dug into the sensitive flesh on his hip joints and the angry red welts were welcome to his eyes. And he knew how to please. He could tell by the noises that all his lover's made. Though none had lasted as long as Hugo. Hugo was too much fun and too willing for Landis to allow the Grim Reaper to take him away just yet.

His fingers found the dildo he had used on Hugo earlier, no preparation for the 'slave', feeling the gentle hum of the toy. His hips jerked harshly, involuntarily as a particular harsh lap from Hugo had him gasping.

Yes...much too fun to get rid of yet...

His fingers curled around the toy, turning it to a higher power; loving the harsh gasping sounds leaving Hugo's mouth he pushed the toy farther in. He could tell the boy's will power was leaving and his body was weakening from the pleasure that was being inflicted. He could imagine the fantasies running rampant through the boy's mind as he was being denied. That was one particular thing the winghorde enjoyed about him. He always showed what he felt through his eyes and when he was horny he was quite vocal about it.

Which always led to Landis having fun with him under the table at some banquet or festival.

Jerking the toy to the tip, he harshly shoved it back within the abused channel having to hold Hugo's hips down. He could feel the sweat glide down his body. This wasn't the first time tonight they had fun. Landis used the boy till he was exhausted and incapable of moving. But Hugo let him and he found that entirely satisfying in more ways than one.

Hugo's age was another factor. He loved exploiting it for new kinks. Hugo had found out early on that Landis loved to pretend and use all sorts of toys on him. He had almost ravaged the boy to death when he had caught him pouting over his lost ice cream. Though he swore Hugo was starting to get a liking for the whole kid and doctor kink he had gotten a hold of.

His wings lead to some complication but it made him be on top
all the time so he didn't complain. And Hugo loved to mess with them, always petting and stroking. The feathers were extremely sensitive and he had found out that Hugo was using this to get what he wanted when things weren't going his way.

Which lead to his spanking and punishment kink for Hugo being a 'naughty boy'.

Lapping at the tip, swirling it around to gather the pre-cum there, the winghorde smile wickedly when he pulled away completely. Hugo knew better than to stop.

Landis had trained the boy well.

Adjusting himself so that he was leaning backwards with Hugo on his stomach and wrapping his small calloused hands around the rest of the erection he didn't take. The slender fingers fisted and massaged the tight, heated skin as his mouth worked insistently at the tip and underside.

Landis's fingers entwined themselves in the locks of blonde and black hair. The silky feeling caressing his fingers had him smiling in pleasure. At this moment Hugo looked like a pet cat willing to do anything to please it's master. The way he was being so insistent on keeping himself focused and his mouth on the winghorde's erection had Landis's groaning in pleasure.
He almost wanted to stop the torture that Hugo was going through and finish this off. So he could start on a new game. But he wanted Hugo to know who was in control and the way Hugo was silently pleading made him think if he gave up know Hugo would try this again.

This slow punishment was for earlier that evening. When Hugo had completely ignored him for the prospect of speaking with a group of other males. He knew that Hugo wanted to keep their 'relationship' under wraps but the outright ignoring of him had awakened something akin to jealously within him and he planned to get Hugo back for it. Even if it meant leaving himself unsatisfied.

His jaw clenched as the memories of that night resurfaced. His clawed finger tips shot out, grabbing a generous amount of his hair, and yanked Hugo's head off of his erection. Hugo's yelp of shocked pain brought a grim smile to his lips as he tongue darted out to lick at the salty skin.

"You must be punished for what you have done. Is that not right Hugo?"

A whimper and Hugo exposed his throat to his dominant lover. He knew exactly why Landis was mad and he knew he had taken a risk in ignoring the winghorde, more so when it was to speak with other males.

"Y-Yes Master."

His tongue darted out to wet his lips and watched as Landis followed the movement with hungry eyes. He could feel the larger erection against his thigh and he grinded against it slowly in apology. For him to even be allowed to cum it would take a lot of apology and making up.

"A-Ah...nnnn....."

His eyes screwed shut as he felt sharp teeth on the shell of his ear, the tongue was a soothing feeling; lapping at the abused
flesh Landis lavished it with wet kisses.

"And what do you think your punishment should be slave?"

The breath was hot against his ear and he had to swallow several times before he could answer straightly.

"A-Anything...you wish...I'll do anything...and everything that you wish. Any punishment."

That was another risk. With Landis it could be anything. From something unbelieveably painful to just a mere 'no sex' rule for a specified amount of time. Though it may not seem much for Hugo it meant being bound, he wasn't allowed to touch himself and he had to have at least some kind of vibrating toy within him for the entire time. Because unlike Landis, Hugo only had one lover.
A shiver ran up his spine as he watched the pale lips curve into a wicked smile. He was shoved onto his back as he felt the bed dip behind him and his arms jerked to his back.

"Now be a good boy Hugo and you may be rewarded. Just maybe."

He could hear Landis rifling through his 'toy box' as Hugo
called it.

"Open."

Hesitantly opening his mouth he felt the ball go in. He caught himself just in time from crying out in indignation. This wasn't his domain anymore.

His mouth bit down as he felt himself be pushed over once more and this time to have some kind of rope tied to each end of his nipple piercings. He knew whatever it was Landis was planning wasn't going to be entirely pleasant.

"Time for another piercing my Karayan."

His nose wrinkled a bit as he felt himself shiver a little more. He knew exactly what type of piercing his lover had in mind and he knew it would hurt. He felt his lover's grip on the head of his erection and a tiny moan escaped.

Landis chuckled, gently toying with the engorged member.

Tears leaked from the corners of his eyes as he felt the heated needle cut through his skin. His jaw ached from biting down on the ball gag and his vision was too blurred to see Landis. He was able to feel the gentle grinding motion though that Landis had begun against his thigh. Whimpering in pain he tried to softly rock against him wanting the pain to subside.

He felt the rope attached to his nipples lift upward and knew there was another hook attached to the end. The cold, metal hook brushed against his smarting erection briefly before the hook was clipped to the ring at the head** of his erection.
Landis held Hugo in his arms as he walked him to a side of wall where the winghorde attached the middle of the cord to the wall, backing Hugo up enough so that he felt the pull of the cord on his nipples and erection. He knew how much the new piercing must hurt be he refused to stop his 'punishment' on accord of Hugo. He had to prove that Hugo belonged to him and no one else.

Grabbing hold of the reigns he pulled Hugo's head back so that the tanned throat was exposed to his teeth. He pushed himself so that his erection was pushing against Hugo's back and rubbed tantalizingly against his entrance. He had pulled Hugo away from the wall enough so that the Karaya chief was unable to push back without his piercings being yanked. He could feel the whimper of need against his breast, and he licked along the slender column.
His free hand trailed down the slender back to tease the puckered opening. His finger pushed gently against it, slipping in to the first knuckle. Again he ignored the moan and slight jerk of his hips.

It seems my slave is getting more masochistic than I thought.

He grinned wickedly at this thought.

His teeth nipped along the jawline while his finger pushed in to the second knuckle, wiggling around, massaging the inner walls. He could feel the clench of Hugo's muscles around his finger and he smiled in anticipation.

He shoved his second finger in harshly, scissoring the two, allowing Hugo no time to adjust to the intrusion. Though Hugo moaned thickly as he felt the thick column pulse against his backside.

His hands were trapped between their bodies and he could feel the tip of Landis's erection, slippery with pre-cum, against the top of his hand. His own erection throbbed painfully, the new piercing hurting more, as his mind supplied another image from earlier that night.

He knew Landis watched as he touched himself at night. His mind acting out all the things they had done and even more. Though there was hardly nothing the two hadn't tried by now. A year of their relationship left them with that. To him it seemed Landis was insatiable but that was a perk to him.

Hugo's breath came in puffs around the ball in his mouth as the three fingers massaged the inner walls, searching for the nub of nerves. Moaning he wiggled his backside against the fingers trying to be enticing.

"How...becoming slave."

His moan stuck in his chest as he felt the sharp teeth on the junction of his shoulder and the harsh penetration. The combination of feelings left his senses swamped and he leaned back heavily, cord tugging at his piercings, against his lover's shoulder. He felt the clawed finger tips at his hips and the slow second entrance.

The first one was a message.

Being smaller than Landis was a good thing as he was almost always the uke, so Hugo never had to worry about the problems height could cause. He could feel the blood run in rivulets down his chest and across the plains of his abs. It was another mark Landis left upon his body.

Landis moaned as the muscles clenched tightly around him. It felt as if the sweat was pouring off his body. His body trembled with tension as he held back from pounding ruthlessly into the boy. The way the sweat gleamed golden off his body was making it hard to hold still though.

Groaning against the full feeling Hugo rocked his hips in small, slow circles. His body was screaming for release and the cock ring was limiting him and hurting.

Fumbling with the straps on the ring the winghorde tried to keep his calm as he threw the abused toy to the side. The other toy was long forgotten in some side of the room. He felt his length throb within as Hugo's inner muscles clenched around him.
He pulled out nearly to the tip before pushing himself harshly back within. The heat that welcomed him almost drove him over the edge. Almost.

His fingers came around the tanned body to play with the developing muscles as he refused to touch where it was needed most. His thrusts were harsh and erratic, Hugo's moans in his ear spurring him on. He felt the stickiness on his fingers moments before he came, he could tell Hugo had passed out by the slumping weight against his chest.

Lazily undoing all the bonds and straps the winghorde yawned widely as he carried his unconscious lover to the bed. Unceremoniously dropping him on his side, before the prone form scuttled over to Landis's side. He knew he'd have to wait a bit before they tried anything like that again, as young as Hugo was he still wasn't used to all out S&M.

Nuzzling into the damp hair a mumbled goodnight was said.



* not sure what Landis's hands look like but I'm going for long sharp nails
** I needed the piercing to be placed here for the cord thinger to work though I am not sure if it is really possible for a scrotum piercing to be done there.




| |
Sign up to rate and review this story