Categories > Games > Suikoden 2

Last Goodbyes

by SilverYoko

It's the night before the big battle. An unspoken agreement is made between two war torn lovers. Death may await one while the open road awaits the other. Love is hardly possible in this situation....

Category: Suikoden 2 - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst, Romance - Characters: Hero, Other - Warnings: [!!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-17 - Updated: 2006-04-18 - 1424 words - Complete

?Blocked
Fandom: Suikoden 2
Pairing: Riou(Hero2)/Eilie
Genre: Romance/Angst/PWP
Rating: NC-17
Warning: Lemon, Language,
Summary: It's the night before the big battle. An unspoken agreement is made between two war torn lovers. Death may await one while the open road awaits the other. Love is hardly possible in this situation. But that doesn't mean they won?t try to regardless of their own hurt. Riou/Eilie
Request Fic
Beta: None




Last Goodbyes
SilverYoko

Breathing through his mouth the young leader of the rebel faction lie quietly on his bed, staring silently above him. Most of his nights ended up like this. He new Eilie was worried about him, and had tried numerous times to get people who were close to him to get him talking or hint at whatever was bothering him.

Running a hand along his face, Riou turned once more, on his side. The white cotton blanket lay haphazard on the curve of his hipbones. His chest rose and fell with deep steady breaths, giving the illusion of sleep to anyone who checked on him.

The moon spilled through the crack in his blinds, leaving him blinded in silver light. Even with the thin sheet he felt impossibly hot and irritated.

Tomorrow. It kept running through his head. He knew that it was impossible to ignore what was going to happen but he kept wishing that he wasn't going to have to fight Jowy after all. He?d close his eyes, pray, then open them to find himself in the same situation.

He pillowed his head on his arms, the new muscles bunched and tense. His hair was clinging to his face; sweat dampened skin glistening in the pale light.

Narrowing his eyes he brought the sheet up over his head as he heard the creek of his door, ever since the castle had been expanded he had run into more assassins that he thought possible.

His hand slipped underneath his pillow, the knife concealed in the layers of his pillow. His breathing swallowed a bit as he felt adrenaline pump through his veins.

"Riou..."

Searching, hesitant.

"Eilie?"

"I-I wanted to see how you were doing...tomorrow being tomorrow."


Rustling and shifting of sheets, the young leader poked his head out over the comforter. The moonlight gave him some light to see her.

Arms crossed over her chest the female dagger thrower was squirming in place. A red tint covered her sun kissed skin; her eyes staring at the floor.

Running a hand through his ebony colored hair Riou beckoned the girl forward, he couldn't turn her away when she seemed so upset. He could see the silvery shimmer of tears brimming in her eyes.

She smiled happily stepping lightly against the cold polished floor, falling into the big bed with its many varieties of blankets. She sunk within them, the tips of her hair the only things showing.

Riou smiled gently at her. She was always thinking of what was going to be. Never what could happen. He had grown to love her smile and had depended upon it when things had gotten too tedious.

He would have broken long ago without her being there to comfort him. She was always there when he came back from battlefields. Whether it was to offer an ear or to just sit and hold him.

He felt her brush against his side and her cheek resting against his heated skin. He could feel the chill of her tears, the way the slide across his torso as they fell down her cheeks. He nuzzled his head against her, her small fists coming to rest against his chest.

Eyelids slipping shut Riou's chest rose deeply, taking in the scent of his concerned lover. Her eyes were closed, he could tell, he always could. His heart hurt. He knew that if he failed tomorrow he wouldn't come back. That he would leave her alone. Whether he came back or not he knew that.

Small hands pushing on his chest had him pinned down with ease. She always knew what he was thinking, it seemed. She placed a chaste kiss on his lips, nuzzling his neck.

He could feel the raised flesh, the trembling of her lips. He placed open mouth kisses along her jaw line. His hands coming to rest on slim hips. Eyes half mooned the Bright Shield bearer slipped his fingers inside of her shirt, rubbing the exposed flesh.

Sliding down Eilie pulled the night shirt over her head, throwing it somewhere on the stone floor. Her own hands running over the expanse of the tanned chest, her mouth latching on to the column of flesh.

Tilting his head to the side Riou allowed the woman more access to his neck. His hands were running along her slightly muscled stomach, dipping his fingers underneath her pajama bottoms. He could still feel her trembling.

Tugging lightly at his hair till she grabbed his attention she smiled. It wasn't happy, nor completely sad either. It was one full of realization. She knew that things wouldn't be allowed to stay like this.

It made his heart ache, made him understand how much it was killing her inside to wait and pray for him to come back alive.


He buried his face in the crook of her neck as he sobbed softly against his shoulder. The warm tears raised his flesh as he rubbed the small of her back. The muffled tears tore at his insides as he lifted her head with his calloused hands. Her eyes were searching and glittery in the light. Placing tender kisses on each eyelid Riou wiped away her tears.

"You've cried so much for me...but no more...you're face shouldn't be stained with tears and your eyes shouldn't be haunted with fear."

A chaste kiss quickly gained passion as the rune bearer lapped at the full lower lip. All too easily he slid his tongue in, lapping at the roof of her mouth, the inside of her cheeks, before stroking her tongue; coaxing her to respond.

Her fingers tangled in the ebony locks. Tangling her tongue with Riou's she nipped and lavished the abused skin. Her long fingers massaged his scalp as she pulled away and sucked gently on his lower lip. On hand slid from the silky hair to play with the developing muscles.

Pulling at his boxers and her bottoms he gasped as her fingers slid into his boxers; her chilled fingers coming in contact with his heated erection. He could feel her teeth nip and lave at his throat, her teeth latch onto an erect nipple; rolling it around in her mouth, rough licks from her tongue.

Riou's hands fisted in the material of the blankets. His chest was slick with sweat and saliva, the wetness glistening in the moonlight.

Her head titled slightly to the side, she could see the pre-cum glistening and her tongue poked out to lap at it. Her fingers fisting around the base, her other hand resting on his thigh. Taking the head within her mouth she swirled her tongue around the tip, her tongue dipping into the slit.

Moaning thickly in his throat he gently tugged at Eilie's shoulders, pulling her up for a quick kiss. Her bottoms had been lost somewhere in the middle of it and he pushed her body beneath his. Running his tongue along her jawline he sucked gently on the rim of her ear.

"Riou...I...love you..."

"I know."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pushing himself up off of the tangled blankets, pulling his legs away from Eilie's, Riou wistfully kissed her lips. All night, they had stayed together all night. Touching and tasting as many times as it took to get some sense of ground and comfort.

Throwing on a new pair of clothing the rune bearer grabbed his weapons and adjusted the ring on his head. His eyes were tired as he brushed a lock of hair away from Eilie's face.

The door clicked shut quietly behind him. A note fluttered from the desk.

Eilie,
Please forgive me for what I have to do. You deserve someone who will make you laugh and have all those kids you wish for. You still retain the innocent of a child, but if you stayed with me I would just destroy it. I cannot allow that. You cannot be tied down and neither can I. My love will always stay the same for you, and you will be the only one to have shared my bed. This is my goodbye. Forgive me.
Sign up to rate and review this story