Categories > Movies > Aliens/Predator

Infected

by SleepyScribe

Alien universe only. Call and Ripley are sent with 5 mercenaries to return to the Aliens breeding ground and destroy them for good. Set after Alien Resurrection with references to the other 3 aswel...

Category: Aliens/Predator - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy,Romance,Sci-fi - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2010-02-13 - Updated: 2010-02-13 - 210 words

?Blocked
Ellen Ripley watched over Call's shoulder as she connected into the ships computer.
"So, what's going on?" Ripley asked, the screen was gibberish green text to her. Call shook her head, "I don't know, it's restricted, I can't get in." the android replied, pulling the wire out of her arm.
Ripley sighed and hung her head, "Well then what now?" she asked. Call shrugged, rising from the chair and returning to the hyper sleep chamber. Six chambers all stemming out from the central point, one open from when Call had woken Ripley.
"Who are they?" Ripley asked, stepping around the pods. Call looked over the sleeping faces, if it wasn't for their shallow breath she would've assumed they were just frozen dead bodies.
"We're supposed to exterminate the fuckers, guess after they put us down for stasis they strapped these guys in..." Annalee theorized.
"There's a girl too." Ripley corrected, leaning over one of the pods to look in.

Call placed her hand over a large button on the wall and let her weight on it. Ripley smiled thinly, striding over next to Call as the doors of the chambers opened.
"Time to wake up." she said to herself.

(Kinda short, I know. Feedback will make me update more frequently)
Sign up to rate and review this story