Categories > Original > Erotica

Mistake of a Lifetime

by brightblack

Alcohol plus a secret attraction is not a good thing.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-02-14 - Updated: 2010-02-14 - 1365 words - Complete

?Blocked
This shouldn’t have happened. How did this happen? I don’t know but it did. And I liked it. Now I’m not trying to make this a joke by referring to Katy Perry’s song. I may have liked it but I shouldn’t have. And it should have never happened! I should probably explain why I’m freaking out huh? Well let me tell you some back ground information first.
When I was little, my brother had this friend that I had a huge crush on. Well I hadn’t seen him for years and when I did, I realized that the crush hadn’t subsided. I’d be fine with this if it wasn’t for one tiny problem. He’s married. And what makes it even worse is that his wife is really cool and his kids are some of the most adorable kids I’ve ever seen. Now you’re probably thinking, “So what? What’s wrong with liking a married guy?” Nothing really except unrequited love sucks. The problem is… we had sex. Great, amazing, earth shattering sex! Gah! Alcohol is not good when mixed with a secret attraction. I should have just stuck to not drinking. But I’m twenty-one now and that’ what you’re supposed to do when you’re this age. But, grr, I shouldn’t have. Ok now on to the night of the incident.
It started out as any other Halloween party at my aunt’s house. People in costumes, the occasional poker game and, of course, people drinking. But more this year than usual because the people my age in my family were finally old enough to drink (legally). Unfortunately for me, it doesn’t take long for me to get drunk because of two reasons. One, I’m a light weight and two, since I didn’t drink until this year; everyone wants me to take shots with them or try their drink. So yeah I get drunk pretty fast.
Around one o’ clock in the morning a couple of people head off to bed. It doesn’t take long for the rest to follow. Around two in the morning only four people were awake, my sister-in-law, Angela, my sister Camylle, Calloway and myself. Now I’m sure you’ve guess that Calloway is the married guy I had sex with. The first mistake of the night was made by Calloway’s wife Brandi. She went home and let Calloway stay. The next mistake was made by Calloway and me. We got drunk. So after it was just the four of us we decided to go outside, sit on the porch steps and talk. You know how when drunken people talk it’s all deep and stuff? Well this night was no exception. I told them how I used to cut and the real reason I got my tattoo. I learned very shocking things about Angela and Calloway. I also learned a very shocking thing that happened to me when I was little that I didn’t even know about. But my sister was here when it happened so she remembers it. After about an hour of nostalgic talk Camylle decides to go to bed. Then after another hour Angela goes to bed.
And this is where the trouble starts. We recap the conversations we just had. Mainly the one about me that my sister told. Then after a minute or two of silence I laugh and tell him how I had a crush on him when I was little. He laughs with me. When we stop laughing I turn very serious and tell him I still have a crush on him. Big mistake on my part. But I did not expect what he did next. He leans over ad kisses me. He pulls away from me and I keep my eyes closed for a moment. When I do open them I see Calloway staring at me. We stare at each other for about five minutes then Calloway leans forward again. I close my eyes and wait for his lips to touch mine. And when they do, it takes my breath away. He licks my lips so I allow his tongue in my mouth to mingle with mine. He gets off the cooler he was sitting on and sits on the step next to me all without breaking the kiss. He slowly runs his hand up my leg and side. He briefly runs his hand over my boob then puts it back on my side. I grab his hand and make him massage my boob. I run my hand up his leg and over his crotch. He moans into my mouth. He runs the hand that was on m boob down and grabs the bottom of my shirt. I pull away from him. He stares at me wide eyed.
“What’s the matter?” he asks. I grin.
“Let’s go to my car.” He grins back at me. He stands up and takes my hand. We walk over to my car and get into the backseat. I lie down and pull him on top of me. Our lips crash together. He wastes no time getting my top off. I would just be in my bra and underwear now if I would have stayed in my costume. He throws my shirt in the front seat then works on getting my bra undone. Once he does, he throws that into the front too. He kisses down my neck then takes my hardened nipple into his mouth while massaging my other boob with his hand. He licks around my nipple then playfully bites it. I gasp. He looks at me worried.
“I didn’t hurt you did I?”
“No. Oh God no,” I say breathlessly. He grins then bites my nipple harder. I out right scream. He looks up.
“Shh!” He says.
“Sorry.” He brings his lips back up to mine and I knot my hands in his hair. I run my hands down his chest and pull at the bottom of his shirt. He pulls away from me and allows me to take his shirt off. I toss that in front too. He starts kissing me again. He runs his hands down my chest and stomach. Once he gets to the top of my pajama pants he breaks the kiss and looks at me. He slowly pulls down my pants and underwear. He throws them in front as well then kisses my neck. I grab the top of his pants and start undoing his belt. When I get that undone I work on the button and zipper. When I start pushing down his pants and boxers Calloway kisses up my cheek until his lips meet mine. When I can’t push his pants and boxers down anymore, Calloway kicks them the rest of the way off.
He pulls away from me and strokes my cheek. “Beautiful,” he says.
And for the first time in my life I feel beautiful. He kisses me once then positions himself to enter me. He looks back up at me.
“Ready?”
I nod. He slowly enters me, inch by amazing inch. When he’s all the way in he stays like that for a moment. He leans down and kisses me. As he’s kissing me he starts to work his way in and out. Slowly at first but he picks up his pace. I buck my hips up and down in rhythm with him. I wrap my legs around his waist as he continues to quicken. I feel myself getting close. He kisses down my neck then bites my nipple. Hard. That’s all it takes for me to get pushed over the edge. I start to scream but Calloway’s mouth muffles it. I feel him release inside me. He kisses my neck then rolls over to lie on the back seat. He pulls me on top of him and strokes my back.
“Amazing,” he says. I nod in total agreement
So that’s the amazing, stupid reason I’m driving to Wyoming to live with my friend… three months pregnant.
He’ll never know.
Sign up to rate and review this story