Categories > Original > Erotica

October's Cold

by SarahSeraphic

October and her best friend Dre find themselves in a deep emotional battle that leads to Dre "throbbing" to prove to October just how much he loves her. Rate or review pretty please! ^^

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-02-25 - Updated: 2010-03-09 - 1733 words - Complete

?Blocked
"October... You don't get it! He's BAD for you!" Dre pleads, stepping toward me, his voice deeper as he was in his wolf form.
"He is not Dre! Stop trying to stop me from being happy! I don't want to be like you! Moping around all the time!" I shoot back viciously to my best friend.
"You take that back now! I risk EVERYTHING! Just to even speak to you damnit! And you're accusing me of trying to hurt you?!" he says in complete disbelief. Suddenly he was right in front of me, towering about 2 feet higher then me. I trembled in his aggressive presence and suddenly I felt very, very small.
"Uh... I... Dre..." I whimpered in a frightened tone as he started bending down lower until he was face to face with me in hieght. The closeness was so suffocating that I had to step back a few paces, only to back into a wall. Tears welled up in my bright green eyes as he stepped right back in my face again, both his hands on the wall on either side of my head.
"Are you scared October Marie Harris?" he growls, addressing me by my full name which means he meant bussiness.
"Petrified..." I answered truthfully, my head falling.
"Why?" he asks getting closer to me still... So close that his cold wolf nose was against my neck.
"You could rip me to shreds... I'd never stand a chance Dre..." I whisper, tears falling rapidly down my cheeks.
"You think I would do that to you?" he says softly, his voice very different now. I notice he shifted back into his human form. So he now stood naked infront of me, his creamy pale skin contrasing perfectly with his deep black hair. I could feel his deep oceanic eyes staring intently at me.
"I... I don't... know..." I whisper, still trembling.
"You think I would tear the person I'm in love with to dead decaying pieces?" My eyes flickered up to his finally in a shock.
"Wait... You're-" he cut me off.
"Yes. October, I'm in love with you. Now you know. I'm just trying to protect you from this guy. You have to believe me." he whispers, tipping my head up at my chin with just his index finger. "Do you love me?" he asks me, truly seeking the answer. I didn't know what to say to him. Did I? Yes. The voice inside my head answered.
"I do Dre... I do..." I whisper to him panting.
"Then why won't you leave him and be with me?" he asks sounding a bit hurt.
"You haven't proved you love me yet. I want you to show me! Right now! If you can prove it successfully, I'm all yours." I tell him simply. At that he suddenly mashes his lips against mine, sending a strong electric storm, shocking my nerves. So I kissed him back, my hands reaching out for his chest like a blind girl in the dark. Finally my finger tips found his velvety skin, his chissled chest and tummy. Before I let him prove anything though, I had to show him I didn't lie either, and prove I was sorry for what I accused him of; so slowly my hands trail down until reaching his hardness. Slowly my fingers started to stroke him. I heard him release a deep growl as I start gliding my hand up and down his length. He literally ripped my shirt and pants off while I worked him. I blushed though being I lacked a bra, taking in a shaking quivering breath.
"Oh baby girl that feels so good..." he whispers against my ear, his fingertips finding the hardened tips of my breasts, twirling them in his fingers. Noticing he had pressed closer to me and was invading my mouth with his tongue, I knew he was starting to build up, so I made my hand move faster. His moans sounded like music to my ears, the sweetest tune I could ever hear.The sweat beaded along his browline make him glisten in the moonlight cutting through his window, and it was driving me crazy. As he began kissing me harder and humping against the hand massaging his shaft I knew he was almost there. I moved faster, reaching every inch of his circumfrance. "Oh God October....!" he said then I felt his penis start to convulse against my palm, and soon after as he lets out one final weak moan right against my ear, I feel his semen seeping onto my hand. I keep rubbing, milking his every last drop until he finally goes limp in my hand. That's when he suddenly picked me up and walked hastily over to his black silk bed, and lay me gently across it, resting my head on the pillows. "It's your turn my baby October. I'll prove to you how much you mean to me." he says in his liquid smooth voice. He head bends down and captures my lips in a passionate kiss. I kiss back with all I have until he starts moving down. Suddenly I feel the skin of my neck between his teeth, his tongue flicking across the thin sensitive skin. Instictively I place my arms around his neck, biting back a moan as it threatens to get out. As he releases my now purple neck, he moves down to my breasts, flicking his tongue across my sensitive nipple, his fingers twirling along the opposite breast's. I moan softly against the pillow as he switches his lips to the neglected nipple. I could feel the heated wetness between my legs, the strong throbbing of my sensitive clit as his lips start down my little tummy. I grind my legs together to ease some of the need, whimpering now by the time his long slender fingers were tugging my soaked black thongs off my body. I feel his hands slowly spread my legs apart, as his eyes look up at me, a smile playing on his perfect lips. As he held me in this trance I felt his finger sliding along my shaved lips, exerting a small gasp from me. Then he finally begins to ease my neediness and slides his finger between the lips and right into my soaking wet hole causing me to inhale sharply. "Oh October," he breathes. "I love you so much." he finishes, sliding his finger in and out of me, massaging my inner walls. I can't help but to moan softly. That changes though when I see his head dip down and then suddenly I feel his tingue circling my throbbing clit. This emitts a loud groan from me, and makes my hips buck up. Each gentle stroke of his tongue and massage of his finger is sending me closer to the edge. Already I could feel I was close.
"Dre...! I'm going to... Cum!" I whimper out and he starts circling my little clit faster, and then I feel it; my lower region erupts in pleasure, making me moan out his name as my legs quiver, the inside of my vagina gripping at his finger. Each wave of the orgasm was just as strong as the last wave, making my feminine juices leak slowly into his mouth. He drank them down and leaned back up to me, his hands taking my wrists and pinning them above my head in the process. That I realized I really liked. His slowly bent down and he captured my lips with his own again, and I could feel his erection pressed against my wet slit. "Make love to me Dre..." I plead, then gasp as he suddenly sinks his penis about half way into my virgin hole, having come to my hymen.
"October baby, you're letting me take your virginity?" he asks with a small smile. I only answer him with a deep loving kiss. At that he sinks himself all the way into me, making me moan in a mix of pain and pleasure. He stays like that for a moment, buried deep in me. "Are you okay my baby girl?" he asks me, nipping at my neck. I manage out a quick mhm, and thats when he continues. Slowly he begins gliding in and out of my silken slick hole, both of us moaning softly. Each movement drilled against my walls with such expert motions that I could hardly breath. "Oh Dre!" I cry out as I lift my hips to meet his. The feel of his sweating body against mine mixed with his penis sliding in and out me sprinkled with his moans that meshed perfectly with my own was driving me crazy. "Harder!" I whimper out, my climax coming up fast. He quickly obligues and begins pounding into me, pinning me down harder. I moan louder.
"You're mine! You're my territory and no one else can take you!" he says to me in a soft whisper against my ear as he starts nipping at my lips and neck possessively.
"I'm all yours Dre! Uh huh! All yours! I love you!" I cry out, and at that very moment I release an earth shattering moan as he rocks me into my second orgasm. When he feels my tight walls secure around his shaft he is sent over the edge with me, a deep grunt escaping his lips. As I feel his semen swarming in and fill every crevice within me, I grab hold of his hands and squeeze them tightly, feeling so perfect at that moment. Both of us lay there exhausted now, his penis still embedded inside me. "I love you too October... Please let me have you..." he says to me in a weak tone as he holds me against his chest.
"Of course Dre... God you're beautiful..." I whisper to him as I outline his most prominent facial features with my fingertips. He smiles at me slowly, finally sliding out of me, letting me feel his juices even more as they seep out of me with the blood showing more evidence of our recent lovemaking. I snuggle up to him slowly, feeling at complete peace. Smiling softly as his arm secures me to his chest like a security blanket. My eyes become heavy with sleep and I soon pass out, the last words I hear being "I love you baby girl. Good night."
Sign up to rate and review this story