Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

For Your Entertainment

by OverlordDiB

Ferard Gerard goes to a bar and gets a little more than what he paid for.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] [?] - Published: 2010-03-24 - Updated: 2010-03-25 - 2715 words - Complete

?Blocked


Gerard POV



I have no idea why Mikey dragged me all the way from my basement bedroom to a gay club. He already has aboyfriend I don't know why he can't just fuck him (or get fucked by him. Idon't keep tabs on my brother's sex life) at home instead of in some smelly men's bathroom. If I had a boyfriend I would want every time we had sex to be magical and special. My brother on the other hand has no class and it's probably one of his creepy sex fantasies to have sex in a gay club bathroom. Pft. Perve.



Mikey had insisted that Ihad to dress up, even if it was only a little. I remember his words perfectly:"you aren't going to get any ass Gerard if you don't have any class". He then proceeded to let out a very interesting giggle that made him resemble something possessed. He most likely thought himself clever for his little rhyme. Loser. In my baby brother's attempt at finding the 'perfect outfit' he had gone through the majority of my wardrobe trying to find clothes for me to wear. This'perfect outfit' consisted of my tightest pair of skinny jeans, a shirt that was supposed to be black but because I had worn it so many times it looked grey, my signature black leather jacket, and my old ripped up converse. Mikey actually didn't really like what I was wearing but he claimed it was the best he could do with the clothes that I owned.



I had sat at the bar not doing anything for a good 5 minutes before I decided that I wanted a drink. Icalled the bar tender over. He was a big man with a fro. It wasn't till he asked me for what my order was until I realized who it was. "Ray Toro?" I ask the bar tender. He just looked at me like I was crazy.



"Uh, yeah. Do I know you?"



I jus gave him a grin showing off my tiny teeth. "Well not really you were a friend of my brothers."He just kept looking at me until it hit him.



"Gerard?!?" I gave a nod while laughing at the look on his face. "Man, I haven't seen you in ages! I thought you never left your room. What's the occasion? You got a hot date?" I let out a sarcastic laugh at his last suggestion.



"Nah. I'm here because of my'oh so famous' baby brother." Ray let out a laugh at my reason for being at agay bar on a Saturday night.



"It seems like something he would do." Ray said through his laughter. "So what would you like, Gerard?"



"Um, I'll have a bud light, a napkin and a pen" He gave a nod before walking off to retrieve my order. While he was away a person caught my eye, the second bar tender I would guess. He was talking to Ray and serving drinks. Ray was called off, but before he left I saw him ask something of the second bar tender whilst pointing in my direction. As the man was walking toward me I had a chance to take in his appearance.



The man had to be about five foot four inches. He had what looked like to be a deflated Mohawk sitting on the top of his head. The front hung in front of his face and was curled at the end. Instead of the sides of his head being completely shaved, the sides were about and inch long and died platinum blonde. His eyes were a soft golden color that held warmth and innocence. His eyes were lined with a thin line of eye liner. He had his nose and lip pierced and the rings were shining with the ever changing colors of the club. He was wearing a tight red shirt the read'Homophobia is Gay'. His pants were tighter than mine and left nothing to the imagination. Not that I minded because his cock was huge! I suddenly felt self conscience. This man was like a god and I look like trash. I was so not worthy.



The god like man had made his way over to me. He set my beer down on my doodle covered coaster, but after he did he didn't make any indication that he was going to leave. I looked up at the mystery man while I was taking a sip from my beverage. He was giving me an angel like smile that I couldn't help returning.



"I'm Frank" He said sticking out his hand, after I set my drink down.



"Gerard," I replied as Itook his hand. For the first time I noticed all of the tattoos that covered his body. I don't know how I missed them; my only guess is that I was too memorized by his beautiful face. "I like your tattoos" I said.



"Thanks! Do you have any?"



"Nope, I'm afraid of needles."



"So that means no piercing either. To bad, you would look sexy with your ears done." He gave a wink before he walked off to the other side of the bar to do his job.



Throughout the course of the night Frank and I flirted with each other; neither of us trying to hide our sexual attraction toward the other. We told each other random little tidbits of information. I found out that Frank was afraid of spiders, and that his very first tattoo was the scorpion that he had on his neck. Many of Frank's comments had given color to my other wise colorless face. Every time he would give me one of his shy smiles or a wink I would get butterflies in my stomach.



It was around 1:30 am when Iheard the familiar beat to Adam Lambert's song 'For Your Entertainment'. Mikey had, had the biggest crush on Adam Lambert when the world found out he was gay. Because of this crush Mikey had demanded that he got Adam's CD as soon as it hit the market. So as soon as Mikey had it wrapped he listened to it non stop. He even went as far as playing it in the house's radio system, so he could listen to it no matter what he was doing or what room he was in. The kid was obsessed with Adam Lambert. My little brother's creepy obsession had led to me knowing every lyric to every song by Adam Lambert.



I didn't really think anything of the song until I saw Frank jump up on top of the bar dancing and singing to the song.



So hot
Out the box
Can we pick up the pace?
Turn it up,
Heat it up
I need to be entertained
Push the limit
Are you with it?
Baby, don't be afraid
I'ma hurt 'ya real good, baby




He sang while swaying his hips, feeling up his chest and running his fingers through his hair.



Let's go
It's my show
Baby, do what I say
Don't trip off the glitz
That I'm gonna display
I told ya
I'ma hold ya down until you're amazed
Give it to ya 'til you're screaming my name




He got down on his knees and started to crawl his way along the bar. The people sitting graciously moved their drinks and their other belongs allowing Frank to move smoothly through his performance.



No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way you'll ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over

Frank slide off of the bar and started to use Ray as his person stripped pole grinding against him and feeling him up and faking pleasure.



Oh, do you know what you got into?
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for you entertainment




Frank got real close to Ray and kissed him full on the lips. There were a few cheers from around the bar. After Frank pulled away and continued his dance Ray had the most priceless look on his face that was only matched by the one that I must have had. Seeing Frank kiss Ray like that made me angry on so many levels and I'm not even going to deny it, it made me jealous.



Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
'Ya thought an angel swept you off ya feet
But I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment




Frank was now back on the bar top and he was strutting his way towards me.



It's alright
You'll be fine
Baby, I'm in control
Take the pain
Take the pleasure
I'm the master of both
Close your eyes
Not your mind
Let me into your soul
I'ma work it 'til you're totally blown




Frank was now standing right in front of me; my face would have been level with his magnificent cock if Iwas standing up. I looked up at Frank's eyes and I saw that the innocence was replaced by lust, and it was really turning me on. Without warning Frank grabbed the back of my head and rammed my face into his beautiful dick. As Frank was grinding into my face I became aware of three things. 1) Frank's boner 2) my ever growing boner 3) the loud cheers from the other people in the club cheering on Frank's performance.



No escaping when I start
Once I'm in I own your heart
There's no way you'll ring the alarm
So hold on until it's over




Frank pulled my head away form his crotch and squatted down on the bar so we were eye to eye. He leaned in as if he was going to kiss me but he didn't be by passed my lips and started sucking on my ear. He pulled back slightly so I could barely feel his lips brushing against the shell of my ear and his hot breath panting right against my ear made my dick twitch in my extra tight pants.



Oh, do you know what you got into?
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for you entertainment




Frank jumped off of the bar and started to lead me to a hallway that I didn't notice in the bar before. Ihoped to god it didn't lead to the bathroom. I may have been horny as hell but I wasn't going to fuck some guy in the bathroom of a bar. I was way above of that. As we disappeared into the hallway the music from the club faded away. We eventually got to a door. Frank paused as he took a key out of his front pocket with slight difficulty.



After the door was opened we quickly made our entrance the door was slammed shut with me pressing Frank up against it. I began to attack his lips with mine; pulling lightly on his lip ring as I pulled away. I took a quick glance at his half lidded eyes as I began to ravish his neck in bite marks. I felt him wrap his legs around my waist; which led me to grabbing his ass so he wouldn't fall. I was still pleasuring his neck when our incredibly hard boners rubbed together causing me to bit Frank a little too hard. I felt Frank whimper and arch his back into me. I let a smirk fall across my face as I moved to Frank's throat leaving bit marks as Iwent. 'So little Frankie-boy is a masochist. This is going to be fun.' I thought of the song that Frank was dancing to before out in the bar. Well averse that seemed to fit tonight oh so well.



Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet
'Ya thought an angel swept ya off your feet
Well I'm about to turn up the heat
I'm here for your entertainment






I had picked up Frank and set him on the bed where we proceeded to undress each other. After all of our clothes were off we continued to make out moving our sweaty horned up bodies against each other.



"Mmm Gee. I need you in me."Frank moaned as I once again took to biting his fabulous body, except this time I was sucking and nibbling at his nipples causing him to arch his body towards my mouth. I had a permanent smirk on my face ever sense I found out about Frank's kinky pleasure.



I moved so that our foreheads were touching and I began to grind our erections together causing Frank to gasp and whimper in pleasure. "It's a good thing you're a masochist Frankie." I managed to get out between my own moans and grunts.



"Mmmm. Whys that Gee?"



I stopped all movements of our bodies. I heard Frank give out a whimper of disappointment as he tried to rub himself against any part of my body trying to get friction going between us again, but I held him firmly in place. I lowered my mouth to his ear and whispered, "Because I'm a sadist." Purposely letting my lips lightly ghost over the shell of his ear. He let out a gasp before he let a throaty moan pass between his beautiful lips.



"Fuck Gee! I need you in me now!"



"Frankie, I don't have any lube and I haven't loosened you at all." I smirked.



"I don't care Gee! You know I like the pain! Just fucking get in me now!" by the sound of his voice I knew he was desperate.



"I was hoping you would say that" I let a large grin spread across my face as I quickly and forcefully slammed into him, not hold back. I let my head fall back in pleasure as the walls of Frank's tight ass surrounded me.



The Adam Lambert song had been over for quite sometime but the lyrics were still ringing loud and clear in my head because they fit this night oh so perfectly.



Oh oh... mmmm
Entertainment...
Oh oh... Oh entertainment...
I'm here for your entertainment...




I continued to thrust into the man below me listening and obeying his commands of 'harder' and 'faster'. His beautiful moans and pants were sending me closer and closer to my climax.



I peeked an eye open and looked down at Frankie. His fringe was stuck to he face because of his sweat. His eyes were closed tight preventing me access to his shining orbs. The rest of his face was contorted into a look or pleasure while his hands gripped the sheets under us and he arched his back into me.



Oooohhh...
Do you like what you see?
Wooooaaaahhhh...
Let me entertain 'ya tell you screeaaam




I grabbed onto his throbbing member and started to pump him in time with my thrusts. Frank grabbed a hold of my hand and stopped its movement. In one quick motion Frank was on top of me riding me like there was no tomorrow while pleasuring himself.





Oh, do you know what you got into?
Can you handle what I'm 'bout to do?
'Cause it's about to get rough for you
I'm here for you entertainment




It wasn't much longer until Frank reached his climax spilling his seed all over both of our chest. I came asecond later filling him with my sperm. We continued to ride out our orgasms until Frank dismounted me and proceeded to lick his juices off of my chest all the while looking me in the eye. After he was finished I gently pushed him onto his back and returned the favor.



Once we were all clean we got under the covers, Frankie immediately snuggling into my side resting his head on my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around his waist and watched him as he fell asleep. He had his angelic features on his face once more. I kissed his temple before I closed my own eyes and feel asleep.



Oh, I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet (bet ya thought)
'Ya thought an angel swept ya off your feet
Well I'm about to turn up the heat (turn up the heat)
I'm here for your entertainment


Sign up to rate and review this story