Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Happy Anniversary

by alligatorpie

Frank and Gerard's anniversary. Things happen...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-03-31 - Updated: 2010-03-31 - 897 words - Complete

?Blocked

"Oh, Frankie-poo!" Gerard yelled, banging into our apartment.

I smiled, and ran from our kitchen, into the living room, where he was standing in the open doorway, holding a shit-ton of red roses. He closed the door, and I ran across the room, and jumped up on him, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Happy anniversary!" I shrieked.

"Oh, is it our anniversary?" He asked, a smile in his voice.

"Yeah." I played along.

"I completely forgot." He said.

"Oh," I said, feigning disappointment.

This was our tradition, that he would "forget" it was our anniversary, then "make it up to me", then give me an additional gift. Ever since our first anniversary, when I didn't know he was just kidding for an excuse to give me two presents.

"It's okay, Frankie," He whispered in my ear. "I'll make it up to you." He softly nibbled at my earlobe, and I moaned.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait," I said quickly.

I unwrapped myself from around him and ran back to the kitchen. I pulled our dinner out of the oven, set it on the counter, turned off the oven, and ran back to Gerard, who was still standing next to the front door.

He set the flowers down, grabbed my hand, then pulled me to the bedroom. I grinned in anticipation. Gerard kicked the door shut, then pressed me against it. I wrapped my legs around him again, and moaned into his mouth as I felt his hard cock against mine.

We undressed each other faster than I would have thought possible. He was on top of me on the bed now, and we were kissing fiercely.

"Mmmm, Frankie..." He moaned as I wrapped my hand around his dick.

"Gerard..." I mumbled, still kissing him. He broke away, and rolled off me, jerking the nightstand drawer on his side of the band. He pulled the condom wrapper open, rubbed the lube on, and rolled me over, positioning himself on my back.

"Happy anniversary, Frankie," He whispered, then slammed into me. I screamed in pure ecstasy as he pulled back and slammed in again.

Both of us were moaning a combination of each others names and various expletives. I was on such a high, I didn't even know what I was saying, and I hadn't even reached my peak yet.

I finally came, screaming Gerard's name over and over, and he came too, before I had fallen from the high. He collapsed on top of me, and a loved the feeling of his bare skin against mine.

After we caught our breath, Gerard pulled out of me, and rolled over, so he was laying on his back next to me.

"I love you." I gasped.

"I love you, too, Frank. More than you can possibly imagine."

"You think so?" I asked.

"Yep." He said.

"I doubt it." I said.

"Well, Frankie, I have a question for you." He said, propping himself up on his elbow.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Yeah," He said, twisting around the reach into his nightstand drawer again. He turned around, and he had both his hands around something, so I couldn't see what it was.

"Marry me?" He asked, moving his hands and opening the small silver box in his hands.

I gasped. All I wanted to do was scream 'Yes' about a million and one times, but I just sat there with my mouth hanging open, staring at the gold ring in his hands. Tears started streaming down my face.

"You don't have to," Gerard said quickly. "It's okay to say no, Frankie." He quickly, snapped the box shut, and set it behind him.

"What...?" I started, looking up at him.

"I'm sorry, it was a stupid idea," He said.

"Gerard," I said, but my voice cracked from crying.

He quickly rolled off the bed, pulled on some boxers and a tee shirt, and left the room.

"Wait, Gee!" I said, but he quickly shut the door behind him.

I sat up, and turned to where the ring box was sitting. I picked it up, and opened it. I looked at the ring again. I wanted to marry Gerard. He totally misunderstood me. I closed the box, slid off the bed, and looked at the clothes on the floor. I grabbed my boxers and put them on, then saw that Gerard had put on my shirt, not his. I grabbed Gee's shirt off the ground, and put it on, despite the fact it was too big for me and would have only taken another couple second to grab a new shirt from the closet.

I left the room, and walked down the hall. Gerard was sitting on the couch with his head in his hands. I walked up behind him, and wrapped my arms around his chest.

"Yes." I whispered.

"What?" He said.

"Yes. I want to marry you." I said. I pressed my lips to his neck.

He turned, grabbed my arms, and pulled me over the back of the couch, into his lap. He took the box from my hands, pulled the ring out, tossed the box over his shoulder, then placed the ring gently on my finger. It fit perfectly. Gerard kissed me, and I couldn't have been happier.

A/N: Rate and review it! Not much makes me happier than seeing what you amazing people think of my hard, hard work.
Sign up to rate and review this story