Categories > Anime/Manga > Tsubasa/xxxHolic

When left alone... Kurogane X Sakura

by ChibiMadame

Kurogane and Sakura have fallen for eachother. And Kurogane wants to make it physical.

Category: Tsubasa/xxxHolic - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Fye,Kurogane,Sakura - Warnings: [X] [?] [Y] - Published: 2010-04-02 - Updated: 2010-04-02 - 1514 words - Complete

?Blocked
"I'll be back soon. I'm taking mokona. We'll find feathers. I'm sure of it." Syaoran smiled with hope and left.

Kurogane stared at the door while it swung shut, silent. He knew what he wanted to do.
"Kuro-Pooooooo!" Fai cooed "What do you wanna doooo?"
"We need more uh... clothes so we can fit in... Fai, you're good at that kinda stuff. And we have money..." Kurogane tried to seem innocent and sincere.
"This is undeniable. And shopping is enjoyable." Fai grinned and scuttled out of the room to fetch his wallet, then returned in an instant.
"Make sure you get something that won't show my stomach."
"Yes, sir!" Fai saluted and opened the door to leave.
Kurogane sighed, relieved.
"Kuro-poo..." Fai looked back from the corner of his eye at him "I know what you'll do. And I want you to realize the repurcussions - the pain it could cause." He made his exit solemnly.

Kurogane put his face in his hands and became quite pensive.
"Are you alright?" came a small, tired voice.
Kurogane snapped up to see a yawning Sakura in pajamas.
"S-Sakura! You're awake." He rose from the sofa.
"Yes. Well rested." She smiled.
"Good." He pulled her close to him slowly, waiting to be rejected by her. She did not push him away. She didn't resist. She pressed closer to him and wrapped her arms around his waist gently.
"I think I love you, Kurogane." She closed her eyes happily.
"I..."
"I know it's hard for you to say, Kurogane. You don't have to say it."
"Are you sure you feel that way for me?" he held her closer.
"Yes. I don't understand very much but I understand that. I want to make you happy."
He scooped her up and carried her back to the small bed from which she had awaken and set her down. She stared up at him. How innocent she was. How small. How young was she?
"Kurogane..?" She began to reach for him, but he slipped onto the bed and kissed her lips softly. A small sound of surprise escaped her before she wrapped her arms around his neck and scooted closer to him.
He pulled away and undid the little snaps on her pajama top and paused before opening it, seeing her scared expression. She wouldn't fight him, but he didn't want her to be unwilling.
"Do you want to do this?" He waited for her answer as her face flushed bright red. He wasn't exactly a virgin. He knew what he was doing, but he also knew it could be quite frightening for a young girl her first time.
"I..!" She looked away. He put his hand on her cheek to turn her head back to him. Looking into his eyes and feeling his hand on her cheek, she wanted nothing more than to make Kurogane happy. To please him. She was afraid but it didn't matter as much as how much she wanted it. She wouldn't admit it, but she had wondered what it was like to share something like that with someone.
"Yes, Kurogane." She managed a nervous smile.
That was enough for him. He knew that this would bond them together and then maybe, he could finally have a love that wouldn't betray him, only love him back.
"Sakura..." He pulled her to him and slid her shirt off of her shoulders and down her arms quickly, but gently. She crossed her arms over her small round breasts. Leaning in to kiss her, he pushed her hands away with his own, surprised at how easily he could do so.
Sakura parted her lips for his tongue and tried to supress the small noises she couldn't help but make as he caressed her. His erection soon to become quite noticeable.
"Take off your pajama pants and panties." He said it softly, yet demandingly. She hesitated but untied the string at the front of her pants and leaned back to slide them off.
He unbuttoned his pants and stepped out of them one leg at a time and Sakura could see the bulge in the front of his underwear. She gasped and forgot to take her panties off.
"Kurogane, is that..?" She stared at his enormous manhood as he returned to the bed and took his shirt off.
"Yes." He whispered and laid her down onto the bed, kissing her softly on the cheeks and lips.
She inhaled sharply when he suddenly touched her through her thin panties. He gently rubbed her whole sex and then just her tiny clit. She was so small.
He realized he would have to get her substantially wet before even attempting to enter her-even then he might hurt her.
She moaned small moans into his mouth as he kissed her and continued and stroke and rub her clit. He didn't know how much longer he could control himself, his manhood rock hard and throbbing with need as it was. He kept this up until he could feel her warm wetness soaking through her panties (which wasn't too long, much to his relief), then he took off his underwear quickly.
He opened her legs and ripped her panties off of her roughly as he got between her legs and positioned himself at her small opening. "I'm sorry, Sakura, but the slower this goes, the harder it can be."
"Okay." she managed.
"Ready?" He leaned his face closer to hers and put the head of his manhood against her wet slit and waited.
"Yes." She whimpered and closed her eyes. He placed his head on her shoulder lightly and she wrapped her arms around his waist.
Kurogane struggled almost in vain to keep from ramming into her as he began to slide into her, first the head... She gasped and he slid his whole length into her all at once, feeling her virginity burst and a small amount of blood rush forth and drip out of her as she let out a scream of pain and dug her nails into his back.
"Kurogane! It hurts! Please, no more!" She writhed beneath him and shook her head, tears rolling down her cheeks.
"I'm sorry Sakura. But it will only hurt for a minute." She was so tight and wet and warm and soft. It was all he could do to keep from just giving it to her hard and rough.
"But it hurts so much! You're too big!" She tried without result to push him off.
"Please trust me, Sakura." He slid back out slowly as far as the head and ignored her cries of pain as he thrust back into her and continued to do so. It was almost difficult to fuck something so small, such a tight space.
He continued to thrust into and out of her, increasing in speed. She stopped making so many pained noises but continued to dig her nails into Kurogane's back. He knew this meant that pleasure was replacing pain.
"Kurogane!" She moaned and clung to him, wrapping her legs around him loosely.
He lost control and began ramming her, holding her tightly to keep her from sliding away. She was practically screaming when she reached her climax, arching against him and squirting her sweet juices onto his groin and thigh. "Kuroooganeeee!"
Feeling her tighten and continuing to ram her pulsing cunt, he grunted and came deep inside her, filling her. Both of them panting, he went down onto his forearms from his hands and kissed her, not wanting to leave her still pulsing warmth.
"I...I love you Sakura. I'm sorry I hurt you so badly. I'm so sorry. Please..."
She kissed him, cutting him off in his plea. "I love you Kurogane. And you didn't lie to me. Everything you did was necessary. Don't apologize. That was... Wonderful, Kurogane! I had no idea..."
"Yes. You felt so good. Thank you for letting me have you." He put his lips to her ear and whispered "You and I were one. And that means that I am yours. And you are mine."
"Promise?"
"Yes, I promise." he kissed her passionately.
"Hey, Kuro-poo, I ran into Syaoran and-" Fai's eyes widened, taking in the seen as Syaoran and Mokona joined him in the door way and froze.
"Syaoran! Fai!" Sakura squeaked, mortified.
Kurogane turned to see Syaoran drop Mokona and dash away.
"Kuro-pooo!" Mokona called from the floor, "What are you dooooing?"
"The repercussions of this will be great." Fai said and scooped up Mokona, covering the curious eyes.
"They can't be so bad. The kid understands that he can never have..." Kurogane almost shamelessly pulled out of Sakura and his cum came pouring out of her as she sat up to cover herself.
Fai watched this and glared at Kurogane upon seeing the still-fresh puddles of blood and juices when he got up to retrieve his clothing.

"Kurogane, Syaoran just saw his friend deep inside of the woman he loves."


I dont plan to continue this story...just a quick erotica and a tense ending... PLEASE REVIEW!!!
and no idea stealing!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story