Categories > Original > Erotica

Six Months.

by sunshinekids

Oneshot ;)

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-04-03 - Updated: 2010-04-04 - 2219 words

?Blocked
Emily looked at herself in the mirror for the fourth- or maybe the hundreth time, biting her bottom lip nervously as she eyed herself. She'd started getting ready around 7:30 and, knowing James wouldn't be home until 9 o'clock, she'd just finished getting dressed as it reached 8:55. Wanting tonight to be special- their sixth month anniversary- she'd gone out earlier in the day to purchase the lacy, light blue nightie she donned now. Next to her long mahogany hair and leafy green eyes, Emily decided the night gown made her look wholly feminine and smiled to herself as she did a side-view in the mirror. The turn made a rush of air go up her dress and, shivering slightly, she pressed her thighs together softly. Emily, having felt confident in her purchase, decided not to put anything on under the gown and was now caught between feeling slightly uncomfortable and anticipating what James would think when he pulled the gown off her and saw only skin underneath.

They'd yet to have their first time together, and she was most definitely more than ready to have him.

Facing the mirror once more, Emily looked into her own eyes and breathed deeply, "Okay, you can do this," she said lightly, "there's no need to be nervous."

Of coarse there is, her inner voice chided, the guy's going to see you NAKED.

She scowled into the mirror, "he's not just a guy, he's James. I've known him since middle school. I trust him. I love him-" her eyes widened at that little revelation.

You love him?

She thought of James with his dark hair and chocolately brown eyes and smiled adoringly to herself, "I love him."

The sound of the door opening downstairs made Emily jump out of her skin. Then, hearing his boots, she hastily pulled on her silk robe and left the room, taking quiet steps down the stairs. On the fifth step she paused, staring at the her man's behind as he bent to take off his heavy shoes. Straightening, he called out, "Baby?"

Emily began moving again, "I'm right here."

As he turned around, Emily looked at his handsome features and smiled inwardly as he got a look at her barely covered legs, his eyes flaring ever so slightly. Then he looked at her face and smiled, opening his arms for her to step into, which she did with enthusiasm.

Chuckling, he kissed her forehead as he embraced her, "happy anniversary, sweetheart."

Emily's heart swelled as she looked up at him. Taking his jaw in her palm, she brought her face up for a quick, soft kiss. "Happy anniversary," she smiled, keeping their faces close. "I bought something for you."

James smiled, cocking an eyebrow, "did you?"

"I did." Emily smiled back, then grasped his hand. "It's upstairs," she said, slowly moving backward, "so you'll have to come with me."

"Alright," he said. Emily smiled, satisfied as they made their way to the bedroom. Once there, she placed him on the lip of the bed and stepped back.

"Close your eyes," she said. When he did, she stood still for a few moments, waiting for one of his eyes to peak open. When they didn't, Emily took a deep breath, untied the robe and let it drop to the floor. The air was cool as it hit her skin, causing her to shiver and her nipples to pebble. Smoothing the nightie quickly, she stepped close so she was only about a foot from James, then said, "Open."

James let his eyes open, then felt them widen as he looked at Emily. She was dressed in a blue babydoll that showed off how tiny she was, and also displayed her generous bust in the most wonderful way. His heart skipped a beat as he tried to say something, but then he couldn't simply because his mouth was too busy watering.

Emily looked down self-consciously, wondering if this was the right thing to do, or if he found her body attractive, or-

James moved quickly as he pulled Emily onto his lap. Her gasp made him smile as he arranged her legs so she straddled him. Giving her a quick, tongue-diving kiss, he said, "you look beautiful, baby." His smile widened as she blushed. Then he grew serious, even as his hand
traced the lace at the bottom of her gown, running lightly across her leg, "but are you sure you want to do this?"

Catching her breath, Emily chuckled wryly, "I'm not a virgin, James."

Eyes darkening, he said, "I know." Then there was silence for a few moments as their eyes locked. When Emily gave a short, sure nod, James pulled her tighter against him and claimed her mouth with his.

Emily sighed into the kiss as their tongues met, running her fingers through James' soft, dark hair. His hands began stroking her from waist to hip, then stopped to gently cup her behind and urge her into his growing erection. Moaning softly, Emily felt excitement slowly begin to pool between her thighs, then decided to take some action and began to unsnap the buttons on James' plaid as he continued his onslaught on her mouth. When the task was done, she blindly pushed the material off his shoulders. When James broke off the kiss to help, Emily was slightly disappointed, but then forgot all about it as he pulled his white t-shirt off aswell, showing her his impressive chest and strong arms. James smirked to himself as his girlfriends eyes roamed over his torso, darkening with lust as they took him in. When he cupped her cheek, her eyes snapped out of their daze and looked at his, then closed as he claimed her mouth once more.

Emily absolutely loved kissing James. He was so tentative and passionate, and in the many times they'd layed together on the bed late at night, kissing and gently grinding through their clothes, he had succeeded in making her come on more than one occasion with only his mouth on hers.

While Emily got lost in the kiss, James let his hands slide along her thighs, needing to feel her skin. Then, feeling bold, he let his hands drift under the gown's hem and stilled when he got to her hips, feeling no material underneath.

Breaking the kiss, he raised an eyebrow and said, "No panties?"

Emily felt herself blush and said, "I thought you'd like that." When James smirked, Emily boldly grabbed his hand and brought it to her breast, allowing him to cup it, then whispered, "I'm not wearing a bra either."

No longer joking, James growled and gently squeezed her breast through the nightgown. When Emily gasped, he let go of her breast and brought his hands back to the hem of the gown, slipping it over her head quickly but with care, as it would be a shame to never see her in it again. With the gown completely gone now, Emily felt her face heat up even more as James dropped it and gazed up and down her body, looking hungry. Then he grabbed her by the waist, pulled her in close and dipped his head down to taste her breasts.

Emily's breath hitched as James closed his mouth over her right nipple, tonguing the hard nub. His hand grasped her opposite breast, kneading it as he plucked the nipple. She moaned quietly, cradling his head in her hands, urging him on as she felt a rush of moisture pool
between her legs. As James moved his mouth to the opposite nipple, Emily let her hands drift away from his head to run over his shoulders and arms, needing to touch him too. Rubbing his hands along her sides now, James gently kissed and suckled her breasts for a few moments
longer before looking up at his love and feeling his erection pound as he saw the pleasure on her face.

Deciding it was time he got his pants off, James quickly twisted his torso around so Emily's back was on the bed. When he stood up from her, Emily sat up and their eyes connected as she slowly moved herself farther up the bed until her head was at the mount of fluffy pillows. When she laid back, her thighs fell open slightly, and James growled as he saw the little slit he was aching to be at. He hastily undid his jeans and shucked them off along with his boxers, then paused as he saw Emily bite her lip as she looked at his erection. Smiling, he climbed back onto the bed. Emily opened her arms to draw him close, but he crawled no closer, keeping his arms between her legs, which he promptly opened wider then smiled as he saw the pink core he was after.

Emily's eyes were wide as she watched James. She had never received oral before, and even though she knew what he was about to do, she still cried out and shuddered as James laid his mouth on her. Drawing her slightly swollen clit into his mouth, James began to suck gently, running his tongue in circles across the small nub.

"James," Emily cried, arching her back as sensations wracked her. Not knowing what to do with her hands, Emily simply put them on James' head, running them through his hair as he tortured her with his mouth.

James let his tongue slip through her wet folds a few times while he continued to suck her clit, loving the taste of her, before simply tonguing her clit, adding more and then little pressure, massaging her. He felt Emily's hands gently tug his hair and smiled, then swirled his tongue around as she moaned. When her cries began to get higher, James took his mouth off her, moving up her body and chuckling as she whined.

"Not yet, love," he said softly, "I want to feel you when you come."

Excited beyond belief, Emily simply nodded and wrapped a leg around his waist, urging him to enter her. James brought his mouth to hers, chuckling breathlessly into the kiss before positioning himself at her entrance and slowly sinking in.

Emily cried out as James entered her, back arching at the full feeling. James stilled once he was all the way in and their panting filled the silence before he asked, "Are you alright?"

Blinking her eyes open, Emily let her eyes lock with his as she smiled softly and nodded. Grinning back at her, James brought his mouth to hers for a kiss as he began to slowly thrust in and out. His movements were long and deep, filling her to the depths before backing away until he almost fully slipped out of her. Emily moaned into his mouth, lifting her hips to follow along with his as they gained a rhythm. Growling softly, James leaned into his arms and began to thrust harder into her warmth, her moans encouraging him even more. Breaking off the kiss, James looked down at Emily as he continued his deep thrusts, loving the look of ecstacy on her face and the way her body was gently moving up and down on the mattress to the rhythm of his thrusts. Getting worked up, he grasped the sheets and bit his lip before giving a hard thrust that made her cry out, then began moving his hips faster, beginning a gentle pounding.

Emily continued to moan as James' thrusts rubbed her clit. She wrapped her arms under his, letting her nails drag along his back as he moved in her. Tilting her head back, she gasped for breath as James buried his face in her neck, biting softly. His movements suddenly became faster, their bodies smacking together as the pace sped up. James shifted his hips slightly, moving up, then growled as Emily cried out loudly, knowing he was hitting that special spot. Keeping himself in place, he let his hips take over, moving fast and hard, pounding into her. Emily moved with him, holding onto his back, moaning.

Emily felt herself start to clench around James' length as he pounded into her. She moaned, "James," then breathlessly said, "I'm about to cu-.. I'm gonna-" She moaned again, panting harshly. James groaned, her heat clenching around him making his balls tighten. He breathed into her neck, "Come, baby."

Body tensing, Emily let out a long, loud moan as she felt herself release onto his erection, which ultimately set James off until he, too was coming with a long groan.

Shuddering, Emily went limp beneath him, then cuddled close as he layed next to her and drew her in under the covers. They were quiet for a few moments, trying to catch their breath, before James kissed her shoulder and whispered, "that was a damn good anniversary present. All I got you was flowers and a necklace."

Emily giggled, "you got me jewelery?"

He grinned, "I did. Got it engraved, too. Want to know what it says? It's downstairs, but I really want to tell you right now."

Emily smiled, looking up at him, "what does it say?"

"I love you."

Emily's breath stopped. Then her face broke out into a big, cheesy grin before she kissed him hard.

Breaking away, she whispered, "I love you, too."
Sign up to rate and review this story