Categories > Celebrities > Aerosmith > Dream Until Your Dreams Come True

Rockin' On Top Of the World

by devilsgyrl

Lisa and Joe's big night...

Category: Aerosmith - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-04-25 - Updated: 2010-04-25 - 1338 words

?Blocked
Thanks again so much for the reviews! This chapter is a little shorter, but I hope you like it! Please rate and review. :)


I peered over at Joe from under the sheets, waiting to see what he would do. Joe didn't look at me, he just sort of wandered over to the window and looked outside for a minute. I was going to ask him what he was doing when he moved my bags from one end of the room to the other. After that, he stood by the door, still not looking at me.

"Joe?" I asked, trying to figure him out, "What are you doing?" Joe didn't answer, just shoved his hands deeper into his pockets and paced back and forth in front of the bed. That was when I realized that he was procrastinating. I wasn't sure what was holding him back, but I was sure that I needed to have Joe tonight and that I would do whatever it took to get him into the bed with me.

"Joe, stop procrastinating and get over here," I pleaded, sticking out my lower lip in a pout. After what seemed like ages, Joe finally lifted his gaze to my face. I could see tension and apprehension written all over it. Slowly, he took a few steps towards the bed and then climbed in next to me. He rolled onto his side and looked at me carefully.

"Lisa?" Joe asked anxiously.

"Hm?" I asked, noticing the mere centimeters that separated my body from Joe's. I was really tempted to close the gap.

"I don't know about his," Joe said, brow furrowed and jaw tense. "What if I hurt you? I've never done this before, there's a good chance I'll do something wrong and you'll end up hurt or-"

I cut Joe off, "Joe! Enough of this blabbing, okay? Just kiss me already, will you? I've been waiting for this night my whole life." With that, I kissed Joe softly on his lips and flopped my head back on the pillowcase so that I was staring up at his face. Joe finally gave in and threw the sheet aside, climbing on top of me. Our lips quickly connected and sealed tightly together as we kissed each other over and over again.

Figuring I should probably take the initiative, I fingered the edge of Joe's shirt and started to slip if off. Joe helped me pull it off all the way and then continued kissing me like he had never kissed me before. Our kisses became stronger and more intense as I suddenly became aware that Joe was sliding off my lacy top.

Once it was in Joe's hands and I was lying half-naked underneath him, I felt my body tense; what would Joe think of me? He had never seen me topless before. Joe's eyes wandered down my chest, traveling from my breasts to my stomach, taking it all in. Worried about what Joe was thinking, I asked, "Um, Joe...?"

Joe pressed his lips to my neck, "Mm, don't talk, Lisa. You're even prettier than I thought you would be." A little sigh of relief traveled through my body and I let myself relax against the pillow once more. Joe's hands traveled from my belly up to my breasts. He cupped one of them in his palm and tentatively rested his tongue against my nipple. He gave me a questioning look as if asking if what he was doing was okay.

"Keep going, Joe," I murmured, closing my eyes as Joe's hot tongue circled my nipple and then sucked down on it. I found myself panting as Joe moved to my other nipple, giving it the same treatment as the previous one. Now I knew it was time to take the next step. Joe was so busy sliding his lips up and down my chest, that he didn't seem to notice that I had unbuttoned his pants and had pulled them off.

Once Joe did realize what I was doing, he paused, hovering over me with a bashful expression on his face. I had never seen Joe completely stripped down before. He was gorgeous though...and I wanted him now. I let my hands wind around his neck and lace themselves in his shiny locks of hair.

Joe lowered one of his hands from my chest down to my panties. Apprehensively, he slipped a finger under them and yanked them off in a quick movement. I held my breath as Joe peered down at my naked body. Feeling self-conscious, I waited for him to say something. Silence was unbearable. If he didn't say something soon, I was going to have to say something myself.

"You're beautiful," Joe smiled up at me, taking the tension out of my body. I could feel Joe hardening against my leg. It was time. Joe tentatively moved his hands up my thighs and parted my legs ever so carefully. He gently pushed a finger inside me and started to fuck me with his fingertips. My breath was coming in short gasps now and I knew I couldn't wait much longer.

Joe seemed to read my thoughts because he slipped his fingers - now slick from the fact that I was dripping all over - out of me and slithered them up my body so that he could wrap his arms around my neck and whisper in my ear, "Are you ready?" I nodded, feeling Joe's hard cock brush up against my slit, "God, yes..."

Joe pushed inside me in a quick motion. He paused a minute, giving me a chance to get used to the feel of him inside me. But I didn't want to wait, I just wanted him to hurry up. Joe started thrusting into me, trying to find a rhythm. He started out lightly and gently, obviously trying not to hurt me. I was aware of the rapid pounding of Joe's heart against my chest as he penetrated deeper inside of me. It wasn't long until our heartbeats melded together, becoming one just like our bodies.

I started mewing and whimpering as Joe sped up, his cock pressed harder against my walls, willing me to cum at any moment. As I reached my climax, somehow Joe found my lips and kissed me with more passion and love than ever before. I kissed him back, biting down on his lip and digging my nails into his back as I reached my orgasm.

I came at that moment, transferring my juices into his body. Joe gave one more forceful thrust than came as well. I could feel his hot, sticky cum flooding inside my body and god, it felt good. Joe went rigid inside me then slowly pulled out. Beads of sweat were visible from his forehead and his breath was uneven.

I wrapped my arms tightly around him, pulling him closer to me, "I love you, Joe." Joe showered my neck with soft, gentle kisses before smiling at me and replying, "I love you too, Lisa." Our eyes met and a sudden peace flowed between us. I felt a happiness that I had never felt before as I stared into his shining dark eyes that spoke only of love for me.

Joe gently slid off of me and rolled onto his side so he was facing me on the bed. He held open his arms for me and I quickly slid over so that our bodies were pressed together and so that my head was resting on the crook of his neck. Joe pulled the sheet over our entwined figures and then tenderly stroked the hair back from my forehead as he whispered sweet words of love in my ear. I nuzzled myself closer against Joe and felt my eyelids start to grow heavy. I wanted to stay up, but knew that I was slowly succumbing to sleep. After whispering one last, "I love you," to Joe, I gave into the darkness and fell into a very deep and peaceful sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story