Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Leaf and clouds

by NHunter

Naruto, cornered by two Kumo kunoichi after the battle with Madara.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Naruto - Warnings: [!!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-05-06 - Updated: 2010-05-06 - 3727 words - Complete

?Blocked
Title: Leaf and clouds
Author: NHunter aka N.H. aka 夜狩猟家 aka 灰色天使
Genre: General
Rating: M = NC-17
Characters: Samui/Naruto/Karui
Warnings: AU, OOC, strong lemon, PWP. If you are under 18 and/or don’t like lemons – DO NOT read this story! Oh, and this is my first attempt at writing threesome.
Disclaimer: I DO NOT own Naruto or its characters

"speaking"
'thinking'

Leaf and clouds

Last several hours were something really hard for Naruto to comprehend. It all started just like any other day on the front-line of the war with Madara. Then the man, having several of the bijuu in their demonic forms with him attacked Konoha and Kumo positions. Kiraabi turned into Hachibi and tried to stall the beasts along with his brother Raikage and several platoons of ninja. Naruto took Madara one on one and, even to his own surprise, managed to severely wound him with sage-powered rasen-shuriken. Traitorous Uchiha had to flee to save his life and thus released his control over the bijuu that he brought with him. Tired after his battle as he was, Naruto ended having to save his fellow jinchuuriki and the rest of alive shinobi at the location from the raging beasts... And now he was dragged by two female students of Kiraabi into the tent with supplies... Finally bringing him there, Karui and Samui finally faced him.
"First... I... I wanted to apologize for our first meeting..." Dark-skinned kunoichi said, looking down, don't daring to look into his eyes. He was about to say that that was nothing, but she silenced him with a finger gently pressed to his lips. "At that time I was really angry that didn't want to help us find sensei as much I wanted you to, but now, for some time, actually, I see that you just care so much about those who you think are your friends. I so much grateful that me, Samui-chan and Kiraabi-sensei... that you allowed us to become your friends..." At this point her teammate continued.
"You already saved us not once, and today, once again, you saved us, our sensei and our E-sama..." Out of the corner of his tired eyes Naruto saw Karui slip a pill into her mouth, but she didn't swallow it. Strange. But as tired as he was after today's events, he didn't really care. "We... We wanted to show you how thankful we are..." Samui continued, blushing a little. Then she pulled him into a kiss, pressing his body into her ...generous assets. For a long time - ten seconds in reality - Naruto was perfectly still, shocked by what Kumo kunoichi was doing, but then the lessons about women Jiraya managed to put into his head kicked in, and he, rather clumsily, answered her kiss. Another half a minute later the duo heard a delicate cough from Karui and Samui broke the kiss and looked away with a severe blush on her face. Her dark-skinned teammate immediately pulled Naruto to herself and kissed him too. Blond jinchuuriki felt her tongue run across his lips and opened his mouth, which was immediately invaded be woman's tongue. Then he felt her bring something small and solid into his mouth. That pill. Then Karui's tongue made him swallow it. For a moment kunoichi broke the kiss.
"Don't worry, it's just a soldier's pill. We want you be full of energy, now, don't we?" Naruto already could feel the effects of the pill kick in, and nodded dumbly, deciding to leave himself the girls' tender mercies... As his energy was gradually returning, the kisses two kunoichi were giving him, switching between themselves every few minutes, grew hotter and hotter... At one moment Samui got him all for herself while her teammate faded from Naruto's sight. When dark-skinned girl reappeared in front of him, taking him from Samui, she was already only in her underwear - dark-red bra and panties. Before Kyuubi jinchuuriki could ask what they were planning for him, any question he might have had was drained from his head be a deep kiss Karui gave him. ...Some time later - it was really hard for Naruto to follow the flow of time with hot kunoichi kissing him - Samui returned, now too only in bra and knickers, though, hers were dark-gray. Blond woman winked to her teammate and brought young jinchuuriki back to herself. She then removed his red with black flames cloak and, somehow between their kisses, his jacket. During their next kiss Samui wrapped his hands around her waist; one of her hands rested around his neck, while the other slid down and undid her panties... As the now useless piece of garment fell onto the ground, blond kunoichi pushed him down. Even will soldier pill replenishing his energy, Kyuubi jinchuuriki had his mind too tired to fight.
"Lick me." Samui said, pushing his head to her crotch. Intoxicating, arousing scent washed over Naruto, completely destroying his will to fight against whatever was going on. He reached for the pink wet gentle flesh in front of him with a first cautious lick. And as soon as his tongue started moving against her neither lips, Samui let out a moan of pleasure, making the blond jinchuuriki want to lick her pussy again and again to listen to her. Naruto continued to pleasure woman's cunt, savoring her tasty moisture... As he continued his 'duty' blond kunoichi in front of him started pushing him more into her pussy, that was getting wetter, and her moans were becoming more loud and lustful. "Ye-e-e-es!!! More! Mo-o-ore, Naru-u-u-uto!!! Ye-es-s-s" She screamed, pushing him into her crotch will all the strength she had, releasing a stream of her juices into his mouth at the same time. Naruto drank the treat and continued to lick now moaning Samui for a little more, before he was pulled from his position between her legs by Karui, who too now had only her bra on. Dark-skinned kunoichi pulled him into a deep kiss.
"You taste not bad at all, Samui-chan." She said as they broke the kiss. "Now, Naruto, dear, would you mind tasting me too?" Karui pecked him on his lips, and brought him down to her pussy. Already knowing what to expect, blond jinchuuriki immediately went to pleasing the woman. He found out that she tasted different from Samui, but it too was a nice taste in his opinion. And she also sounded different from her teammate... So Naruto went on with exploring her... Several minutes later Karui, moaning his name loudly, started bucking her hips while too pushing his head into her crotch with all her strength, and moments later Naruto was awarded for his tongue-work with her hot tasty cum flowing into his mouth. Just as Karui came, she pulled him back up and into another kiss, this time tasting herself in his mouth. "Mmm... I'm a tasty girl too, aren't I?" She asked.
"Umm..." Naruto really didn't know what to say now, especially with the hungry looks two flushed kunoichi were giving him.
"Now it's our turn, I believe." Samui said, eying him. Her dark-skinned teammate nodded and before Naruto could blink, he found himself pushed against one of the crates with all of his clothes missing from his body. "Wow, Konoha shinobi do have a good equipment..." She added, licking her lips, while she was looking at eight and a half inches of his erection.
"Indeed." Karui agreed, too licking her lips. "How shall we proceed with it? Double-team?" She asked. Samui nodded and then both kunoichi kissed the tip of Naruto's dick, earning a groan of pleasure from him. Then the girls started licking the whole length of jinchuuriki's shaft, sending him straight to the cloud nine... Not a long time later Kumo kunoichi spotted precum on the head of his member and decided to change the strategy of bringing him over the edge: now they were taking his length into their mouths in turns. And even with his mind being pleasure-clouded, Naruto still could feel the difference between them – Samui was taking almost his whole member into her mouth, going for the deep-throating, while Karui took just a little more than an inch, but had her tongue work all over the head of his dick all the time...
"I'm... Ah... Um... going to... Oh... cum!" Kyuubi jinchuuriki tried to warn them, but the girls didn't seem to listen, and went on... It was Samui's turn, when Naruto gave in to the pleasure and came. Blond kunoichi quickly let most of his member out of her mouth, leaving only the head in, so that she could taste his sperm. But to her surprise, she quickly found her mouth full with his treat. So she leaned to her teammate and passed Naruto's dick into her mouth, where, much to Karui's delight, he unloaded the rest of his cum. After he finished cumming, kunoichi looked at each other for several seconds, before kissing each other, sharing the results of their oral work. To Naruto the whole scene of two nearly-naked kissing girls was highly arousing and really soon Kumo kunoichi found his again rock-hard member pointing at them. They finally broke the kiss and swallowed the semen they had in their mouths, before returning their attention to the Konoha jinchuuriki.
"Time for the main event, eh?" Karui asked, dragging Naruto down to the ground and lying him down there.
"I'm first." Samui said and not waiting for her teammate's response sat down onto Naruto's member, sheathing it into her pussy. Both of them moaned loudly and blond jinchuuriki almost came right there from feeling his cock surrounded by wet, hot, very soft and tight flesh of Samui's vagina. Then blond kunoichi started bouncing on his shaft and soon Naruto started thrusting into her too... Karui, who was watching her teammate fuck, had her finger going in and out of her cunt, but as the duo found their rhythm, another thought visited her head. Dark-skinned kunoichi stopped masturbating and, after sucking her finger clean, walked up to Naruto.
"Mind if I sit here?" Not really waiting for his response, she sat down, facing away from Samui, positioning her snatch right in front of his mouth. Kyuubi jinchuuriki got what she wanted and, placing his hands on her hips, brought her pussy even closer, sending his tongue snaking into her folds... Surprisingly, Karui was the first one to cum with a silent scream. Not long after Samui, who was riding his dick at pace that made wonder how nothing was broken form it, came too, half-moaning half-screaming something unintelligent; moments later Naruto himself reached his climax, sending his seed into blond kunoichi, filling her womb and leaving the rest in her vagina. Then, exhausted by this round, Samui fell forward.
"Mmm..." She moaned, when Karui rolled her over, making Naruto's dick leave her hole with a wet pop. Dark-skinned woman arranged her teammate into half-sitting position, before getting on all fours between her legs. She lowered her upper body and gave Samui's folds a slow lick, before raising back and leaning forward to kiss her... After they broke the kiss, Karui returned back to between woman's leg and resumed licking the mix of juices from her pussy, while her hand snaked it way to her own cunt. Redheaded kunoichi inserted three fingers into herself and made several thrusts with them, making sure that they were covered with her juices properly. Then she brought these fingers to her other hole and started making circles around her asshole with them, all while continuing servicing Samui with her tongue... When she deemed herself relaxed enough, dark-skinned kunoichi slid the first finger into her ass and did several thrusts with it. Then she added second finger into her rear entrance, moaning rather loudly into other woman's folds, making Samui let out louder moan too from the pleasure it caused her... Finally, Karui entered the third finger into her rectum and did several thrusts, making sure that the hole was stretched properly for what she had in her mind. Redhead removed all the fingers from her and brought them to her face; she stopped licking Samui to suck her fingers, showing well that she was a dirty girl. As this was done, she turned to Naruto, who by now had the hardest erection he could remember having.
"Why don't you fuck my cute little ass?" She asked, emphasizing her question by placing her hands on her asscheeks and spreading them, showing the teen behind her her willing asshole. Naruto looked at her with a silent question. "I want it." Karui added. But this still didn't made Kyuubi jinchuuriki's mind. She sighed. "Don't worry, you won't hurt me." This seemed to make boy's mind and he got on his knees behind her, putting his dick to her rear entrance.
"Well... If you... um... want it..." Before he could say or do anything, dark-skinned kunoichi moved her body back, making him enter her. She both moaned and hissed in pleasure and little pain, feeling his member stretch her to the limit, but never stopped until she had his whole length in her ass... In his mind Naruto immediately compared Samui's pussy to redhead's anal: Karui's asshole was much tighter, but very pleasurable to be in, and she too seemed to like having his cock there... Involuntary blond shinobi started moving, but was stopped.
"Wait a little bit more, please..." Redheaded kunoichi said, ignoring a moan from Samui, who want her teammate to return her attention to her sex. "I need to accommodate you: your size is rather... impressive, you know." Naruto nodded. Soon, dark-skinned kunoichi gave him OK to fuck her ass, first by massaging his shaft with her inner muscles and then by sliding on his length forward and back. Kyuubi jinchuuriki got it and began moving his dick in and out of Karui's hot tight ass. "Faster! Do it faster!" The woman said. "Harder! Fuck my ass!" Naruto gladly complied: the asshole he had his member in was just too delicious to do it other way. When he finally found the pace she wanted, dark-skinned kunoichi returned to her job between her teammate's legs, adding to her tongue on woman's clit and neither lip two fingers into Samui's vagina and starting thrusting them into the girl... When Samui was all but screaming in pleasure, Karui brought her other hand between her legs and started fingering her snatch with three fingers, adding even more pleasure to the mind-blowing anal she was receiving... When blond-haired kunoichi came under her teammate's ministrations, Karui turned her whole attention to getting the most from being sodomized, stopping even fingering herself, using both arms to support herself... It didn't take a lot of time of this fast and hard fucking to bring the dark-skinned woman over the edge, but she kept going on even as she was cumming, making her orgasm grow more powerful with each thrust. She suddenly let out a strangled cry before blackening out, falling forward between Samui's legs with her nose hitting against blond's sensitive clit, sending her to another orgasmic high... The final contraction of Karui's muscles pushed Naruto over the edge too, and came, unloading half of his seed into dark-skinned woman's rectum and painting her ass-cheeks white with the rest. "That was... bloody fantastic!" Karui said as she returned to the world of living. "The best sex I have ever had." Standing up, she walked to the closest crate and put her hands on it. Arching her back and spreading her legs, she gave the perfect view of her pussy and her asshole to her two blond lovers. "Samui-cha-a-an, clean-me, mmm?.." Dark-skinned kunoichi asked, while wiggling her cum-covered hips.
"Um... OK?" Normally blond kunoichi would just tell her to fuck off, but right now she was just too damn horny to think straight... Samui moved behind her teammate and, placing her hands on other girl's waist, bent forward and started licking the seed from Karui's ass-cheek. The whole thing looked so hot that Naruto's erection immediately returned to it's full mast and, without thinking at all, Kyuubi jinchuuriki rammed into blond woman's tight ass. It tighter than Karui's and was so pleasurable for him, he was ready to bang her cross-eyed, but her scream stopped him... 'Damn it! It hurts!!!' Samui screamed in her mind. For one she just wanted him to stop this and make him apologize for the pain he caused. But at the same time she remembered how powerful Karui's orgasm was when she had his dick up her arse. Maybe, it was worth the pain? 'OK... Maybe I should try it yet? Just not rough - it's too painful for my tastes.' She looked up at Naruto, who was looking back at her, waiting for her to say something. "Be gentle, please." Kyuubi jinchuuriki nodded.
"Sure." Naruto forced himself to go at it slowly, not fucking her for his own pleasure, but making love into her ass, and quite soon Samui's whimpers of paint turned in quiet moans of pleasure as she carried on with 'cleaning' Karui's backside going as far as giving her several licks around the asshole... Intense sensations Samui was receiving from her ass made sure that she'd cum before long, but even as orgasm rippled through her entire being, Naruto didn't stop slowly and gently fuck her into her rear passage. Her orgasm continued, Samui grew weak in her legs and Kyuubi jinchuuriki had to hold her as he went on. Karui, who was now sitting against the crate and playing with herself lightly watched as Naruto came deep into her teammate's ass just as she was about to slip into pleasure-induced darkness.
"This... was good. We may... do it... again..." Blond kunoichi said weakly, snuggling into Naruto as he held her against his chest. "Later..." For some time they stood just like that... When she felt her strength return a bit, Samui extracted herself from jinchuuriki's embrace and walked up to Karui. "Will you return the favor, Karui-cha-a-an?" She asked the same way her teammate asked her not a long ago. Dark-skinned kunoichi stood up and brushed her lips again Samui's in a quick light kiss before moving around her. Blond woman then turned her head and looked at Naruto. She then ran her finger against her wet folds before bringing it to her mouth and teasingly sucking it clean. "Lick me?" Kyuubi jinchuuriki slowly nodded and got down in front of her. Karui, who was yet to start on the other hole, reached for him and pulled him into a heated kiss under blond kunoichi's legs. As their lips parted, redhead whispered:
"Don't make our busty girlfriend waiting for your tongue." And they she raised her head and began licking her teammate's ass-cheek, making her purr. Naruto drew a breath for a sigh and ran his tongue along Samui's slit, making the woman moan in pleasure. While Kyuubi jinchuuriki was busy pleasuring blond kunoichi's pussy, Karui moved from licking her teammate's ass-cheek to giving her a rim-job.
"A-ahh! So good!" Samui moaned loudly, melting onto two tongues that were working on her two holes. She relaxed completely as her two current lovers were helping her stand, and the seed she had up in her ass started leaking out. Karui was just all too happy to lick the spunk... Even as blond-haired kunoichi reached her climax, the duo didn't stop until they cleaned her completely. When they were done, Karui lifted the happy mess that her teammate was now and sat her against one of the crates before approaching Naruto.
"I think it's my time for sucking big tasty cocks, isn't it?" She asked seductively, pushing blond jinchuuriki onto his back and wrapping her hand around his erected member. All Kyuubi jinchuuriki could do was nodding dumbly. Dark-skinned kunoichi smiled and licked his member from the head down to his balls and back. Then she took a couple inches of him into her mouth and started sucking him while her tongue swirled around the head of his dick. Her left hand cupped his balls and started massaging them, while her right one moved to her backside. Karui looked up at Naruto from her job and, making a show for him from it, inserted her middle finger into her asshole; her moan sending pleasurable vibrations through his member. Fingering her own ass, redheaded kunoichi continued to bask his cock in her attention, and sooner than she would like him to, he erupted into her mouth. There wasn't as much of his seed as in the beginning, but Naruto still filled her mouth for good. Karui was about to swallow her prize when a pair of lips was locked with hers, and without really thinking she allowed Samui to steal a half... All three of them were tired by now, so, maybe, the next round should be the last one. "Shall we scissor him?" Dark-skinned kunoichi asked.
"Why not?" Her blond-haired teammate replied and, after nodding to each other, they took the position. Naruto moaned as his member became surrounded by two soft, hot and really wet pussies. The two kunoichi started moving, rubbing their cunts against his rode, and all three of them were moaning in pleasure... Several minutes into the action, Samui came, spilling her juices all over Naruto's dick. Karui followed soon after, but the kunoichi continued their ministration and finally blond jinchuuriki came with a loud moan, spilling his own juices onto their stomachs. The girls looked at each other, somehow communicating without words, before rolling a bit away from Naruto and getting into what looked much like sixty-nine position to clean each other. When they were done, the reapproached Kyuubi jinchuuriki and lied down next to him. Karui placed her hand onto his growing erection.
"Later. If you behave tonight, we might have some more hot sex in the morning." She said. She rolled onto his side then and locked his leg with hers. "Good night." She kissed him on a cheek and snuggled into him. Samui repeated her teammate's action before too going to sleep. And only now, with two kunoichi sleeping on him, Naruto understood how tired he really was. So, closing his eyes, he followed them into the land of dreams...
Sign up to rate and review this story