Categories > Original > Erotica

Oh Brothers... (Oneshot!!!!)

by SarahSeraphic

CONTAINS GRAPHIC INCEST. Katelyn is in love with both her brothers. Finally though tonight, she finds they feel the same way to her, and all of her sexual and love fantasies come true.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-05-12 - Updated: 2010-05-12 - 2479 words - Complete

?Blocked
I wake with a start, sweat sliding down my forehead and arms. I sit up slowly, looking around the room terrified the man in my nightmare will pop out at any given moment. The man in my nightmare that murdered my two older brother's Ricardo and Elijah. Suddenly, I feel someone's hand grab my shoulder and I shriek loudly, causing the other person in the king bed to wake up. (Our parent's couldn't afford so many bedrooms so we share.)

"Hey relax Katty. It's just me." Ricardo soothes, and crawls to sit in front of me slightly, wiping the sweat off my forehead gently. Relief rushes through me and I sigh visibly, smiling lightly when Elijah settles behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.

"Sorry guys... I just had a nightmare that you both got murdered by a man in all black with a horror clown mask on..." I whisper, leaning back into Elijah.

"Oh... Wow... That really scared you that bad?" Ricardo whispers, leaning forward and tucking my hair behind my ears. I sigh again.

"Yeah... I need you guys... You both are my everything..."

I'm not kidding either. They are my everything. I love them so much... More than I think I should as a sister... They're both so beautiful... Ricardo has soft ebony hair that cascades down into his bright green eyes that look amazing with his milky skin, with a shaggy messy look that makes him look like a mysterious, rebel rocker, which he is. He always gets in trouble at school, detention, suspension, expulsion, you name it he's probably had it. His full kissable lips paired with his long narrow nose made his face look perfect to me. He's built just as perfect as his face. He's toned, but not ripped. His muscles are lean, but powerful, as he's won every fist fight he's ever been in. Don't let his rebel attitude fool you into thinking he has no soft side because he does. I get the soft, sweet, loving, Ricardo all the time. MY big brother. He's 18.
Then there's Elijah. He's almost the same as Ricardo in the face, but his nose is slightly shorter and his eyes are hazel rather than green. His hair too is about the same as Ricardo's except he dyed his midnight blue, and has it cut slightly shorter. They both have the same pale skin though, and lean muscled build. Elijah is more or less a dare devil. He's really into freestyle dirt biking, motorcycles, and skateboards. Just like Ricardo though, he saves his sweeter side for me. I love him just as much as I do Ricky. He too is my big brother. He's 19.
Me, I'm only 15 and a half. I have my mom's natural golden blonde hair, and hazel eyes. I have her long eyelashes and petite nose. The only thing that I share with my dad and brothers is the straight hair. I tossed in a bit of my favorite color, pink, into my hair. Just the underside of it is dyed. The magenta color makes my slight tan look a bit more bronze... I'm no where near as gorgeous as my brothers though.

"You know... You're our everything too..." Elijah whispers into my ear from his position behind me, causing goosebumps to rise across my body from his velvety voice.

"We love you to death Katty..." Ricardo says, leaning in to kiss my cheek. I still blush everytime they do that...

"I love you too... Can we lay down and cuddle?" I ask softly. My brother's have always babied me, so I still talk and act like I'm five instinctively around them, but they think it's cute.

"Of course Kitty-Kat." Says Ricardo, while everyone around me adjusts so we can resume laying down. When we do I lay on my side, both of them turning to face my body on either side of me. Elijah circles his arms around my middle and gently presses mine to his, while Ricky wraps his arms around my breast area, pressing his chest to my back.

"You guys are really soft..." I mention, noting that they are both in their boxers, while I'm in a simple, white, tank top that's too small, so it shows my midriff, and a pair plaid boy-shorts. Thus I can feel them both clearly. So silky... So warm... So gentle... Suddenly, I sneeze into Elly's (Ee-Lie) chest and they both start laughing at me because I sound like a baby mouse when I sneeze.

"Thanks Kat." They say one after the other, still snickering at my sneeze.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever." I pout, making a huffing sound.

"Aww c'mon, you know you have the cutest sneeze in the entire world Kitty." Ricardo says, moving my hair and softly kissing the back of my neck. I didn't mean to, but he kissed that one little sweet spot there, and caused me to arch into Elijah, and release a faint moan. I gasp.

"Oh my God, I did not just do that." I say tensing, unsure of how they'll react to what I just did whether it was an accident or not.

"It's fine baby girl. Relax. You're our little kitten princess." Ricky says while nuzzling my hair gently, calling me what they have since I was about seven, and I notice Elly's grip tighten. I finally think they might feel the same... Most brothers would probably be grossed out...

"Big brothers? I love you..." I whisper, hoping my dreamy tone will show them exactly what I mean.

"Aww Kitty-Kat... We love you too..." Says Elijah from in front of me. I notice him slowly leaning in and allow my eyes to flutter closed, and just as I hoped, his lips meet mine. I partly expect Ricky to freak out over it, but he doesn't... He slowly moves away and lays me down on my back. Slowly they both move and are hovering over me. Ricky moves first, his lips caressing mine, giving me the same butterflies and electric tingles as Elijah did. "I'll take her from up here. Ricky, if she's alright with it, you go to her lower area's, unless you want me to." Elijah speaks, looking at me the whole time. I nod to tell him I'm okay with it. They really have no idea how much of a dream come true this is...

"Oh don't worry I'm just fine going down here. I want to make her feel really good." Ricky says and smiles up at me from his new position that put his head right in front of my female area, only covered by my thin panties, already soaking in arousal. Elijah's head dips down and captures the sensitive skin of my neck with his lips, tongue flicking across it, while I feel the sensation of my only barrier to my clean shaven feminine area being slid away and my legs slowly getting parted. Elijah slowly raises my top and throws it the ground, leaving me completely revealed to them, anticipation coursing through my veins. I blush deeply and look him in the eyes.

"Don't worry kitty princess... You're so beautiful..." Elly whispers, kissing my lips again, just as Ricardo's tongue begins expertly rolling over my sensitive nub, making me emit a moan into his mouth. He drowns it out a bit though when his tongue enters my mouth, dancing with mine. My senses are in overload... I feel like an angel right now... Slowly, Elijah bends lower and takes my nipple into his mouth, flicking it's hard tip with his tongue and plays with the other in his fingertips, enhancing the feeling, making the tiny jolts feel like the lightning bolts of Zeus.

"Oh God... Please don't stop big brothers..." I whimper, waves of pleasure crashing over my body as I squirm in helpless pleasure beneath them, my moans echoing throughout the entire room, the heat of their bodies pressed to mine only making me more antsy.

"C'mon baby girl, cum for us." Elly whispers, continuing to fondle my breasts with his hands, twirling his finger tips along my nipples peak, kissing me deeply, passionately. I gasp mid-kiss when Ricky slips a finger into my soaked pussy, pumping it in and out of me while he continues licking my sensitive clit, over and over, and oh God I'm so close to exploding right now...

"R-Ricardoooo! I'm gonna cum! Uhn!" He begins moving quicker, Elly moving back to my nipples, circling the tips with his tongue and finger. Suddenly, I let out one loud moan, and begin trembling, bucking my hips wildly as they send me into wave after wave of the most unbelievably amazing orgasm I've ever felt, my senses having an enormous overload. I can feel my insides gripping firmly onto Ricardo's finger, each bolt now feeling like twenty.


"Mmm... How was that?" Ricky asks, my brothers finally stopping to let me recover from my orgasm.

"A-amazing... I love you guys so much..." I whisper, then grab both of them and hug them close to me as they each kiss my cheek, myself laying there panting. "Can I lose it to you two please?" I ask shyly, finally recovering from Heaven.

"Of course you can, baby girl." Elly whispers in my ear softly. "Mind if I do the honors?" he asks Ricardo.

"Go for it. I'll take her after you. This way we get a little one-on-one time." Elly nods slowly, stripping off his boxers while Ricardo turns and faces the wall. Taking his place on top of me, his lips bend down and kiss mine sweetly.

"Are you ready baby sister?" he asks me gently, pushing my hair out of my face. I nod slowly. He then grabs himself with his hand and guides it towards my opening, pushing his way inside my virgin hole. I gasp in pain, hastily wrapping my arms around him, leaning my head against his shoulder, wetting it with a few tears. "Are you okay sweet heart?" he asks, cradling my head to him and rubbing my head lightly.

"I'm okay... You can keep going..." I whisper. So slowly, he begins moving, gliding his shaft in and out of my pussy, stretching me out to accommodate his size, my inner walls clenching around him.

"Oh Katty... You feel so good..." He whispers, rocking his penis in and out of me, the pain slowly fading away into pure pleasure. Both of us moaning loudly, we muffle each other with fervent, dire kisses, our tongues having a battle of their own.

I moan into his shoulder as he begins slamming into me expertly, swiftly, ravishing my G-spot. His body is coated in a slight sweat, my hands scratching down his back, causing him to grunt in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Elijah!" I cry out helplessly, beginning to move my hips with his now. "Harder big brother! Harder!" I cry, him quickly obliging me, pounding into me with such force that I have to hold my breath to keep from screaming out. His teeth begin tugging gently at my neck, sucking lightly. I can already feel his mark forming on me. "So good... you're so good Elly!" I whimper, and right at that moment my climax rockets through me. My inner walls pull him in to the deepest point possible inside me sending him over right along with me. His semen shoots into me in long spurts as he lets out one final throaty groan into the crook of my neck. Everything at this moment feels perfect... "I love you big brother..." I whisper, giving him a slow sensuous kiss.

"I love you too kitty princess..." he whispers back, showering my face in kisses. "Did that feel alright?" he asks nervously.

"Amazing Elijah... You made me--- Correct that. MAKE me feel amazing." I reassure him, holding him close.

"Good... That's all I've ever wanted to do for you baby..." he whispers and reluctantly pulls out of me. "Ricardo, it's your turn. Make her feel like a Goddess." he says, kissing me one more time as we exchange one last I love you.

Slowly they swap places and Ricardo rests on top of me now. "How was it baby girl?"

"It felt really good..." I reply softly, letting our lips connect in a passionate kiss.

"We're going to make love a little less rough alright? I want you to really now how much I love you, okay?" Ricky says looking me in the eyes. I nod up at my last older brother and smile softly. "Are you ready beautiful?"

"I'm ready for you Ricky..."

Positioning himself at my opening, he slides into my slick wet hole, earning us both a moan. He then begins a slow steady rhythm, brushing are lips together, one of his hands stroking through my hair.

"Oh Ricky...." I whisper softly, meeting his hips with mine as our arm circle around each other, cradling each other close. He continues gliding rhythmically into me, drilling my spot with each amorous motion. "F-faster, please..." I whimper urgently, tipping back my head as he kisses my neck chest and shoulders, the sensation of butterfly wings dancing over my body. He instantly obeys, slamming into me faster, small drops of his sweat trailing down my chest, sending me on fast track for the edge.

"Cum for me beautiful..." As if on cue, he rocks me into my third orgasm, my vagina tightening around him, pulling him in at a new-found depth. "Katty you feel so damn amazing...." he whimpers out between moans, rocking into me as quickly and deeply as he possibly can, making me hold him tighter, closer, and begin nibbling on his collar bone. In one final thrust, he spills himself into me. "Oh, Katelyn..." he moans, his still flowing juices reaching every crevice, every opening, some dripping out of me. "I love you baby sister..." he whispers against my lips.

"I love you too Ricardo..." I say as we continue to caress each other. For a minute we just lay in each others embrace, enjoying our closeness, before realizing how tired we all are. He then pulls out of me, collapsing next to me after I slowly move back to the middle of the bed. Elijah then takes his rightful spot on my other side. "Good night guys... And thank you for such an amazing night... I love you..." I say softly as they both grab onto me again, nuzzling into my neck, kissing my shoulders softly.

"No problem baby. We love you too. Thank you too. G'night kitty princess..." they say slowly. I give them each a peck on the lips before closing my eyes with a smile on my face. As my mind continues running over the events that just occurred and sound of my brothers heartbeats and steady breathing sends me into a peaceful slumber.
Sign up to rate and review this story