Categories > Original > Erotica

Tangled Up In This Trickery.

by shehadtheworld12

Trickery, theft, and deceit don't quite mix well...do they?

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2010-05-14 - Updated: 2010-05-14 - 3240 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: Pretty gritty oneshot, one piece of work that is quite different from the rest. Wrote just because...enjoy.

It was a breezy dark night. The moon casts along the black sky with ever so many stars to sprinkle it. The trees softly blew back and forth as the wind began to whistle.

She laid there peacefully in her bed as she fit between the plush pillows. Her slender body laying flat against the soft sheets as the wind wandered through the half open window as it made the curtains dance along the wall. The clock blared 12:45 AM as the green numbers created a slight green glow against her porcelain skin. Her black hair stuck to her face as the wind made it tickle her cheeks. She was at ease and caught in her nightly dreams, when a scratching sound woke her up. Her eyes fluttered as she at up and blinked her eyes to adjust to the darkness as she listened once more. The scratching sound then turned into a rattle and for the first time, Leila’s heart was beginning to pound. The familiar rattling sound came from the front door as she bit her lip. She instantly felt the cold reality that she was all alone…

Someone was in her house.

“God damn it Max, can you be any louder?” Shane hissed softly as Max gave him an apologetic look as Shane shook his head and began to open the door to the large house. As they settled in, they looked around and had their knives and guns steady and ready to take action if necessary. They both adjusted their ski mask around their faces as they walked into the living room part of the house. Max felt a sudden nervousness in his stomach. The decision to tag along with Shane on his monthly neighborhood break ins didn’t seem so much interesting anymore.

“Are you sure there is no one here S-Shane?” he stuttered as Shane nodded. His veins pulsing with desire as he looked around the posh place that he knew very well contained many valuable accessories. He had been proud of himself picking this side of town. Even though it was extremely risky, Shane had also knew it would pay off in the end when he had loads of cash waiting for him in his safe. His history of burglary, as he recalled had started at the tender age of 17. If you wanted something, why couldn’t you have it? It is a free country after all.

“Of course, did you see any vehicles here?” he asked as Max shook his head.

“Well then stop being paranoid, are you chicken?” he smirked as he grabbed his bag and began looking around as he placed small but most likely expensive items in the bag. Max couldn’t bring himself to grab anything. These belonged to people…Shane couldn’t possibly just steal these.

“Shane I don’t think I can do this.” he whispered as Shane looked around before looking at him and sighing.

“Max don’t pull this shit on me right now. Just grab something, it’ll make you feel better trust me.” he explained as he touched a few more items.

“I don’t think so man.” Max replied as he looked at him in the eye as Shane rolled his and suddenly grabbed the younger boy by the throat as he coughed and gagged.

“Listen to me. I will not have you pulling the sudden conscious card. You wanted in on what we do, and look, you’re here in first person to witness it. It’s a tough job, but somebody has got to do it. Now you can play along and it’ll be done faster, or stand there and look pretty. Either way, you’re not leaving do you understand me?” he said to him as Max didn’t reply until he squeezed tighter.

“I don’t think you get it Max. This is a life offering. We’re given the opportunity no one else gets. We have ‘talent’ wouldn’t you say? We accepted you into this family, and we expect you to act like you deserve it. I hate doing this to you, but if any word gets out to police or anyone, I will kill you.” he said to him firmly as Max shook slightly. He knew Shane was vicious, but not this vicious. He had wondered how ever got into this type of crowd anyways. He knew they meant business about what they do. He also knew they had killed people in the past. If someone got in the way, they obviously had to be removed from the equation…for good.

“Okay I’ll do it.” he coughed as Shane nodded and let him go as he clutched his throat.

“Just play along, you’ll get used to it.” he said to him as Max nodded and looked around. None of these things seemed appealing to him, but Max knew if he wanted to keep his position in the family, he would do what he had to do…

Leila slowly got out of bed as her feet touched the carpet. She took deep breaths as she reached for her cell phone. She had 911 ready to dial as she wandered down the hall as she felt goose bumps erupt. Her thing night gown danced softly from the motion of her walking as she crept down the hall. Her heart stopped when she heard voices. She felt sick to her stomach as she heard them making small noise.

“That’s real good, yeah, take that. Looks costly.” she heard a voice say as the other shuffled. She couldn’t believe her eyes as she saw two men raiding her house so effortlessly. She was beginning to push 911 until the cell phone had slipped from her hands as she watched in horror was it crashed to the floor as it made a sound and the faces of the burglars had looked up alerted. She gasped as they saw her and she began to run away.

“Get her!” Shane ordered as Max nodded and began to chase after her. He ran around the corner as he followed the sound of her footsteps. He had a feeling someone was home. He had to get to her before she could possibly get away or call the cops. Leila began to cry as she ran down the hall and into the kitchen as she grabbed a knife. She held it tightly in her hands as she looked around and began to shake as she walked along the kitchen and into the den that led to the basement as she figured it was her best chance at hiding. As she walked to it, she reached out feeling her security until a hand had grabbed as she dropped the knife. She screamed as Max pulled her down the basement while his hand forced a hand over her mouth.

“Be quiet.” he hissed at her as they reached the bottom steps while she whimpered. He looked around and then back at her as his eyes met her frightened blue ones. He had grabbed his knife out of his packet as she shivered.

“Please don’t hurt me.” she whispered as he looked at her.

“I won’t if you cooperate.” he told her as she nodded.

“What do you want? Money? The car? You can take anything just please don’t hurt me. I’ll give you anything you want.” she begged as she never took her eyes of the shiny sleek knife as he looked at her. She was short compared to him. She was slender and petite as his eyes traveled down her body. Her thin night gown showing off her curves as he tried not to stare. Her breasts were full and perky as they stood out against the material as her chest heaved with every breath she took. Her black hair fell down her shoulders as she shook in his presence while he studied her. She was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen…

“Anything I want?” he asked her again with a soft smile as she trembled but nodded. She was willing to do anything to keep herself alive. She knew he wouldn’t hesitate to kill her. Quite frankly, she was too young to die. She had much to live for.

Max only smiled again as he leaned down and kissed her. She gasped at first and tried to pull away as he grabbed her waist and held her tight against him.

“Don’t struggle.” he warned her as he traced the knife down her side as she cried silently. Max had never been one to be violent, but the desire was suddenly burning in his veins. She was breathtaking to him as he put the knife back in his pocket as he kissed her once more. He pushed her up against the wall as she struggled while he pinned her arms down. She shook her head as his hands traveled down her smooth legs and under her night gown. She whimpered as his hands traced over her feminine area as he rubbed her through her panties. He could feel moisture starting to form as she started to cry out of embarrassment and betrayal of her body. Either way, he knew she was enjoying it. He started to gnaw the nape of neck as she shivered while he nipped the skin softly. Her smell intoxicating as he reached back for his knife and cut the straps to her dress as it slid down her body in one swift motion. She gasped once more as he looked down on her as she flushed being revealed to him as his eyes glazed over her breasts. He didn’t hesitate as his large hand reached up to cup one as she bit her lip. His thumb brushed over her nipple as it hardened before him while he watched in approval as his mouth leaned down to take one in his mouth as he moaned softly. She started to cry again as she felt his mouth on her, his tongue swirling around the small nub as the tears rolled down her cheeks. As much as this was torture for her; a stranger invading her complete personal space, his touches were somewhat inviting. His lips were soft as he switched to the other breast and delivered the same treatment as she forced back a moan, she couldn’t possibly be enjoying this?

He lifted his head up as he kissed her lips and ran his tongue along the soft flesh. His hands reached down as he pulled her panties swiftly down her legs as he made her step out of them. Her clothing no longer protecting her as she stood there naked in front of him as her body shook softly.

“I won’t hurt you.” he told her as she didn’t reply. His fingers ran down her length as she tried not to moan. What kind of person was she if she did? Did that make her a sinner? She shook her head as his fingers walked along her smooth folds. He spread her legs as he slipped his finger inside her warm hole while she gasped. He moved it in and out as he moaned, feeling her juices start to coat his finger as he slid in another while she cried out, no longer able to resist. He pumped them in and out, going deeper with each thrust as she closed her eyes. He cupped her breast once more as she moaned softly. He filled her faster and deeper as she involuntarily bucked her hips, allowing him deeper access. He brought to her a climax as she cried out softly and came against his hand as her juices seeped down his fingers. She closed her eyes ashamed as she cried again while he only unbuckled and unzipped his jeans while he pulled his boxers down. His member hard and at full attention while he grabbed her. He spread her legs open even more as he pulled her up with ease and slammed her back down on his member while she cried out. She had no choice but to wrap her legs around him as he swiftly pulled out and in as he moaned from her tightness. He held her against the wall as her back softly scratched the cold cement wall while his slow and deep thrusts picked up. He groaned into her as he rocked her up and down, her walls clenching him as he panted and whispered in her ear. Leila closed her eyes once more and couldn’t help but moan as he began hitting deeper inside her. She prayed once he finished, he would leave her alone forever as she would hopefully wake up from this nightmare. But with every moan she heard from him, she realized it was not a nightmare. It was reality.

He pumped faster and harder, stretching her walls as she gasped. He bit her neck softly as his hands made her hips go faster while she moaned. He was getting close, so close as he filled her each time. She could feel her muscles start contract and the warm feeling growing in her stomach. She let out a throaty moan as the sensation rose as she came against him for the second time, as he began to thrust wildly while he moaned and finally spilled himself inside her as she cringed. He stayed inside her as he caught his breath before he slowly let her go as she slid down the wall. He kissed her once more as she panted.

“Are you going to kill me?” she asked him as he smiled at her.

“Depends. Are you going to tell anyone?” he asked her as she shook her head.

“I won’t tell.” she told him firmly as he looked at her but nodded. He handed her a night gown that happened to be on the washer next to him as he slid over her body while she smiled slightly.

“Well Max, I see you certainly know how to take care of a situation.” Shane smirked as he moved from his place against the wall having watched everything as Max blushed.
“I-I-” he stuttered.

“No words are necessary man, I’m glad to see you know how to take affirmative action.” he smirked as he patted him on the back and stared down Leila as he grinned.

“Aren’t you a sweet slice of heaven.” he said to her as she looked down and trembled once more.

“I hate to interrupt the party but I’m afraid we have to get going. You have a wonderful place by the way, we appreciate you giving us your belongings so quietly.” he teased as she remained silent.

“Shame we’re going to have to kill you still.” he said sighing as her head snapped up.

“What?!” she cried as Max looked at Shane.

“Don’t do this.” he told him as Shane let out a roaring laugh.

“Max, you really think that she’s just going to be quiet and not say a damn word? You are so adorably naïve it’s almost sickening.” he said shaking his head.

“Now if you don’t mind, we’re on a tight schedule and I would like to seal this deal. I’m sorry sweetheart.” he said to her as he pulled out his gun and aimed it at her as she closed her eyes when the sound of a trigger being pulled. She waited for the impact to come…but it never came…

She opened her eyes as she saw what happened. Instead of her, Shane was on the floor gun bleeding from his mouth as Max held the gun in his hands proudly while Shane looked up at him confused.

“What…the…fuck?” he sputtered as Max just smiled and walked over to him.

“Shane, sweet Shane…you really had no clue did you?” he asked him as Shane remained lost.

“Let me fill you in buddy boy. I’m not Max Baker like you think I am. I’m Max De Luca.” he explained with a smile. “Yes, as in son of Tony De Luca. I was personally sent by my father to see how you little punks were stealing our property. Gotcha fooled didn’t I? I went together all smoothly. I changed my looks completely so you wouldn’t notice. I think I did a pretty damn good job wouldn’t you say?” he said proudly as Shane still sputtered up blood, and tried to respond, but he could not find the words.

“So I made myself into this boy you thought was just trying to fit in the crime world. I made you believe I wanted to be part of the Fratelli family, but the truth is, I’d rather eat my left nut then ever join you guys. You guys are pathetic you know that? Breaking into people’s house to pawn off their belongings while you stash your money in your half assed safe for safe keeping. You can do so much more than that.” he said shaking his head.

“I’m just glad this charade is finally over. You see, my mission was just to kill all you fuckers for thinking you could pull one over us. You think Mario really committed suicide?” he laughed. “Think again.” he smiled as Shane just gagged and Max smiled. “That’s right, I killed your brother. So easy too.” he said shaking his head.

“Now you understand The De Luca’s will always be on top.” he said to him as he pointed his gun at the bleeding man on the floor.

“Time to put the little doggy to sleep. For good.” he smiled as he pulled the trigger and Shane’s eyes widened as his heart was penetrated by the bullet. His eyes glazed over as his body stopped moving, stopped breathing, stopped being. Max looked him down before sighing. It was finally over. He kicked the dead body aside as he walked over to Leila and smiled.
“You okay baby?” he asked her as she smiled and hugged him.

“You did so good love.” she told him as he kissed her.

“Thanks, but you we’re way better. Where’d you learn to act like that? You made me believe you were really scared.” he smiled as she giggled and blushed.

“What can I say it’s a gift?” she teased as he grinned and shook his head.

“You surprise me everyday princess.” he replied as he looked her up and down.

“Would you perhaps do me the honors and come celebrate our long awaited victory with me?” he said to her as she nodded happily.

“I’d be honored to.” she replied as he smirked and took her hand.

“Let’s this get this guy out of here before anyone suspects anything.” he said as she nodded and helped him dispose of the last descendant of Daniel Fratelli. The De Luca’s were finally at peace, and family respect had been restored.

Through the mind of trickery, deceit, love and lust…the business would be back to normal in no time.

It was a tough job, what someone has to do it…right?
Sign up to rate and review this story