Categories > Original > Erotica

Lights, Camera and Action

by AnnieJane

Then “cut” is yelled and lights hit me. This is my life, never could I escape.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Published: 2010-05-16 - Updated: 2010-05-17 - 204 words - Complete

?Blocked

Lights, Camera and Action


You're lying on the bed with your legs spread like a cheap whore. But that is not the most disturbing thing. The way how you keep looking at the camera, how you keep a secret smile only for the machine that is more horrible then any other. But again you moan, bring me out and into you. With one more thrust I awake and am gone. I have fallen over the edge, lost everything that I was ever holding onto. And it feels so good. Right now I am everyone that ever was and ever will be. I am reaching out my hand to the one I know who won't turn me away. I leave the scene behind. There is no whore, there is no camera, there is no light, and there is no dark. Everything is as it should be, and a hand reaches for me urging me to follow and belong with this peace forever. But that hope is dashed as my hearing returns and the sounds of the whore moaning and groaning drag me way from where I want to be. Then "cut" is yelled and lights hit me. This is my life, never could I escape.
Sign up to rate and review this story