Categories > Original > Erotica

love at first site

by avatarlove7997

setsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsdfsd

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Published: 2010-05-18 - Updated: 2010-05-18 - 720 words

?Blocked
It was a cold, towards the middle of April. 18 year old Julie just moved in with her best friend, Sarah, 19, and her boyfriend, 21 year old Zach. Zach and Sarah meet when she started college. They all live in a small apartment on the outskirts of Brooklyn. But now that they all live together, some crazy things will happen.

It was 12:52. Julie still could not fall asleep. Sarah had to go out of town because her grandmother got sick. She ordered Zach to stay, that her parents didn't know about him yet. Julie got out of bed and walked into the living room. Zach and Julie used to go out, and still flirted, but weren't together anymore. Julie wearing a little night dress took a blanket, and wrapped her self in it. She went a got a bowl of cereal and bundled up on the couch. Zach was sitting on the couch eating some soup and watching tv.

He asked her if she wanted to watch anything. She said i don't care whatever is fine. Zach asked her if she was cold, she said yes. He told her to come here. She then laid on Zach. His arm around her. He was extremely warm. he was wearing no shirt and and a pair of sweats. He asked if she was warmer, she said yeah, a little. After watching tv for a while Julie still couldn't sleep. Zach stayed up with her. He rarely ever slept, 3 hours at the most, a day. She asked if he wanted to go to sleep, he said no. But then he said i know something that will get you tired. HE got up and told her to lay down and close her eyes. She did as he said. Zach carefully stood over her, she was face up. he stepped on the sides of her. Latched his knees to her hips and fell towards her. He started to kiss her. She pushed him away and said, i cant shes my best friend. He said, the only reason i go out with her, is to be with you. she started to say something but he went to kiss her once more. This time it lasted longer much longer. It was about 2:30 at this point. He fell from the couch, and she went with him. He pushed her against the wall and pulled off her gown. She had on pink panties and a matching lace bra. He keeled over her, with his legs on her side. She started to take off his pants. But then he grabbed her brests and started to suck. Dhe moaned. He went from one to another...sucking and licking. The she pushed him off of her and aginst the couch. his head smashed into a side table and broke a lomp, but thay didnt care. She was laying on his chest. She put her hands down and in through the top of his boxers grabbed his dick. He was supried and yelped. She started to run her hands up and down and up and down his shaft. Then she blew cold ai and stroked her nail up the side. She shivverend and maoned. She pulled off the boxers and squeezed his balls. He yelled in pain and said what are you doning. She said, just experimenting. Then she squeezed them again. hE quickly pushed up and landed on his hands and knees right over her. he then took off her panites. He told her to get on hands anf knees then slaped her ass. She listened. They were both sweating and panting, trying to get there breath.

Then he slowly shoved hid dick inside of her, she moaned. and said harder...HARDED!! He started moving rampidly and out of control, she was moaning. Then he stop after a minute and took out his dick, now it was time to go anal. He pushed in and out. She moaned and yelped . IN and out sweating, moaning. He stopped and fell on the floor, he was exausted. She went over to him. told him to spred his legs. She sat inbetween them. She started to lick his dick, getting it nice and wet. Then she started to suck. She said, this is the best BJ i have ever had. She stopped and started to ride him.
Sign up to rate and review this story