Categories > Anime/Manga > Fruits Basket

Extracurricular Activities

by Niamh

Hatori follows advice from an unlikely source, and enjoys it. Mayuko/Hatori, mild B&D -- PwP, ahoy! Note: This is intended to be the first in a series of three stand-alone Mayuko/Hatori lemons, ...

Category: Fruits Basket - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hatori, Other - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2006-04-24 - Updated: 2006-04-24 - 6693 words - Complete

?Blocked
Disclaimer: The lovely, wonderful Fruits Basket characters and universe do NOT belong to me. They in fact belong to Natsuki Takaya. Hopefully no one minds me playing with them for a little while.

A/N: First off -- let me start out by saying that, no, I have no idea where this came from. It simply appeared, and refused to leave me alone until I wrote it. It's a lemon. It's adult. It's kinda kinky. It's got no plot at all. In spite of these things, it's been beta'd by two great minds: Somnambulicious and Aoi Tsuki, and I thank them for their input and criticism.


Extracurricular Activities

Her eyes burned; her back and neck ached; but worst of all, her brain felt like a useless, dead glob.

Mayu leaned back against her chair, looking down at the pile of research essays she was grading. She was nearly done with the lot of them, thankfully. Closing her eyes, she arched her back and twisted, eliciting a series of pops and cracks from her spine; she'd been sitting too long, hunched over the desk. If nothing else, she'd be able to enjoy going out with Hatori tonight - without worrying about a pile of essays waiting for her at the end of the night.

Wasn't there an Aesop's Fable to that effect?

The Bear and the Fox? No.

The Fox and the Grapes? No.

The Ants and the Grasshopper - that was it.

And then Mayu's brow furrowed as she tried to remember whether that last one was in fact one of Aesop's tales. There was a time when she would have known beyond a shadow of doubt, but her university days were long behind her, and she was no longer called on to memorize any number of things. Sometimes it felt as if her mind were no longer the sharp tool it had been upon graduation.

And sometimes, like now, she felt positively brain dead. It had been a long day, and she'd stayed in the classroom even after school let out, working until, one by one, students left their after-school clubs and supplementary lessons. The sun had sunk behind the horizon, and now the world beyond the windows seemed almost to be tinted purple in the twilight.

Sighing a little, Mayu scribbled in a series of comments before scrawling a mark on the final essay. Done. Finally.

She glanced at her watch; Hatori was due soon. Pushing away from her desk, Mayu stood, smoothing out her narrow skirt before clearing all of the papers and books off the surface, whisking them into her satchel, and flicking off the classroom lights. After a brief deliberation, she decided to walk down to the washroom and freshen up a little before heading down to meet him by the curb.

As Mayu walked the deserted hallways and pushed into the faculty washroom, she rolled her shoulders slowly in an attempt to release some of the tension that had been building over the course of the day. Truth be told, she had been looking forward to dinner with Hatori since he'd mentioned it a few days earlier. It was odd that he'd get a break in his schedule so unexpectedly, but Mayuko was far from one to look a gift horse in the mouth.

After scrubbing the ink and chalk from her hands, Mayu released the clasp that held her ponytail at the nape of her neck. Running her fingers through her hair a few times, she refastened her ponytail and regarded her reflection critically.

She looked tired.

Sighing a little, she pressed cool fingertips to the sensitive skin beneath her eyes. Maybe a warm bath before bed tonight...

Quite certain that her reflection would not improve no matter how long she looked at it, Mayu turned away from the mirror and left the washroom. Sliding open the classroom door, she ducked inside the unlit room to collect her bag before meeting Hatori. She blinked a few times to adjust her eyes to the darkness, particularly after the bright fluorescent lights in the washroom and hallway.

"Mayuko."

Starting, Mayu looked up sharply, eyes wide as her heart gave a sudden lurch. She still couldn't see. But someone was in the room, someone who knew her name.

Shit, shit, shit, shit...

And then, slowly, as her eyes adjusted to the dimness, the figure sitting at her desk became more familiar, and she sagged a little, the lingering adrenaline rushing through her veins leaving her unsteady. Shaking her head, Mayu gave a rueful chuckle. "Hatori. You startled me."

The doctor, shrouded in the semi-darkness, turned slightly and regarded her for a moment, a faint almost-smile playing about his lips. "Did I?"

Nodding, Mayu took a breath and let it out in an attempt to steady her unsettled nerves. "Yeah, actually -- I thought I was meeting you outside."

"Ah," he said, turning a bit more in the chair. "Sorry about that. I was a little early."

"How did you get in here, anyway?" she asked, schooling her voice into a brisk, no-nonsense tone as she headed for her bag. He'd caught her by surprise, and she'd been startled. Now it was over, and they could go get something to eat. Emergency averted -- back to business as usual.

"The janitor let me in," he replied quietly.

Mayu exhaled an indelicate snort, rolling her eyes. "So much for school security." Leaning over, she reached down for her bag. But as she grasped the thick leather strap, Hatori's hand closed over her wrist. The unexpected contact made her gasp softly; he wasn't one for excessive touching, aside from occasionally holding her hand, but right now the warmth of his fingers felt as if they were searing her flesh. Her pulse, which had just begun to slow back to something resembling a normal pace, sped up again.

More than once Mayuko had imagined how those hands would feel on the rest of her. In fact, on more than one night she'd laid awake, stroking and teasing her own flesh, her mind replacing her hands with Hatori's as she called up the few memories she had of his taste, and the feel of his lips and tongue against her mouth.

"Mayuko." Hatori's voice yanked her away from her reveries, and Mayu looked at him, suddenly embarrassed for her current train of thought, and hoping he couldn't see the flush staining her cheeks.

She swallowed hard. "...Yes?"

He didn't say anything for a moment; he only watched her, a faint, enigmatic smile barely touching his lips. "Close the door."

She blinked at him, not quite comprehending what he'd said. Close the...

"...And lock it." He was still sitting in her chair, quite calmly, and he was still regarding her, his gaze unwavering.

It was a moment or two before she found her voice. "...Lock it?"

He nodded once, briefly.

The urge to ask him why, to demand an explanation, rose in Mayuko's chest as she stood there in the dimness of the classroom. They stayed like that for several seconds, neither one saying a word until Mayu turned and walked back to close the classroom door, locking it with a hand not entirely steady. Pausing a moment, she looked over her shoulder at him, feeling a sliver of irritation at the fact that he still hadn't so much as moved. In contrast, Mayu's nervous energy was soaring to a new high, and it was nearly hell not to fidget as she walked back to him.

He wasn't going to...

They weren't going to...

...Were they?

The two of them had been seeing each other for several months now, moving gradually (very gradually) from awkward friendship to something... else. There had been casual touches, and stolen kisses, and while Mayu had certainly thought about being with the doctor in a more... intimate capacity, she wasn't completely certain they were of the same mind.

Still waters truly did run very deep. And the current was at times swift beneath that placid surface.

Mayuko watched him for a long moment, trying unsuccessfully to control the deafening thud of her pulse. This wasn't a good idea. If they were going to do what the thought they were going to do, she could be fired.

Maybe he's thinking of something else -- maybe he doesn't want-- But Hatori's soft voice interrupted her mental diatribe.

"Sit down," he said, nodding at the desk. And then, almost as an afterthought, he looked up at her with a tiny smile. "Please."

Arching an incredulous eyebrow at the doctor, Mayu lifted herself onto the desk, sitting down and crossing her legs demurely at the ankles, and still, Hatori did not move. Anticipation fluttered in her stomach, and Mayu was surprised to feel a faint heat unfurling deep in her belly. Licking dry lips, she opened her mouth to speak-

And was stunned into silence by a warm hand resting on her knee, just below the hem of her skirt. His thumb stroked her kneecap meditatively, and several seconds passed in this manner before he spoke again.

"You wore a skirt."

Mayu shrugged. "I do that sometimes." Her voice sounded foreign to her own ears -- husky, almost breathless. What she did not say was that she wore it because she knew she was seeing him tonight, because this particular skirt made her coltish legs seem even longer, and the stockings encasing her legs made them seem more shapely than they were in reality. She had, in fact, planned on going the entire evening savoring the fact that she was wearing the sheer thigh high stockings, and her date never knowing the difference.

But something about the way his fingers played at the hem of her skirt was telling her that her little secret would not remain so for long. When his fingertips dipped down to brush across her inner thigh, a soft, ragged gasp passed her lips. Another small smile flitted across his lips, this one far smugger than the others.

"Lie down," he murmured, his hand sliding down past her knee to caress her calf. "Longways. On the desk," he added, in case there'd been any question.

"H-Hato-"

"Mayuko." His voice was firm, and it sent warmth rippling through her. "Lie down."

Mayu nodded again. She felt ridiculously self-conscious as she slid her legs around before lying back across the surface of her desk. Still she kept her ankles crossed as her legs dangled over the edge, and she laced her hands across her stomach, feeling completely ludicrous.

Then, finally, he stood. She craned her neck to watch him, eyebrows contorting in puzzlement when she saw him set his black bag on the chair he'd recently vacated. As he was about to open it, he glanced at her, and when he saw her curious gaze, one eyebrow lifted minutely.

"Close your eyes."

Again, Mayu's first inclination was to argue - and the more nervous she got, the more intense her inclination. But she bit back any protests and let her eyes close. Soft sounds followed, but even her best guesses left her bewildered, until he spoke again.

"Give me your hands." Again, a pause, as if an afterthought. "Please."

His voice came from above her head now, and when she opened her eyes, she was treated to the upside-down sight of him.

"Mayuko..." Hatori's voice held something like a warning, and Mayu snapped her eyes shut, cursing the shiver that slid down her spine at his tone.

Mayu's breathing was now quick and shallow, and the heat gathering in her belly was starting to warm the rest of her. Wordlessly, she offered her hands to him, and his warm grip clasped around her wrists, carefully guiding her arms up. But the moment the soft, silken cord started winding its way around her wrists, Mayuko looked up with a gasp, eyes wide, staring in complete and utter disbelief at the doctor, whose expression was one of intense concentration.

"...Hatori?" The question came out as a bare breath.

"Yes?" He had bound her wrists together, and was gently guiding her arms completely above her, bending them at the elbow, and when she felt a gentle tug, she knew without seeing that he'd tied the other end of the cord to one of the crossbeams running between the legs of her desk.

Suddenly the question poised on her tongue - "What the hell are you doing?" - seemed unfathomably inane.

"Mayuko?" he prompted, looking down at her. "Did you have a question?" Silently, she shook her head. And then his expression softened somewhat. "Are you all right?"

What he was actually asking was if what he was doing was all right, and she could discern that much in his tone, as well as the look on his face. After a moment or two, she nodded, watching as he walked around to the other end of her desk where, absurd as it was, her ankles were still crossed modestly. When she looked down at him, she could see in his hands more of the long, silken cords.

Restraints, her mind whispered. The word and all its connotations made a shudder pass through her; the heat in her belly gave way to a warm ache in her breasts.

He worked slowly, his fingertips trailing a path down one thigh before dipping down to brush against the sensitive patch of skin just above the inside of her knee. Both hands grazed down the curve of her calf, and Mayu watched in silence as Hatori lowered himself down on one knee. The soft pressure of fabric against skin followed as he wound the cord around her ankle and tied the other end to one leg of the desk. But when he tried to do the same to her other leg, her narrow skirt stopped him. He stood, sliding both hands up her legs. When his fingers caught the hem of her skirt, he began easing it up, the material sliding past her thighs, exposing her.

Mayu's mouth worked silently as she stared at Hatori - obviously they were heading down this path, but even so, as he pushed her skirt up, it made something jolt within her as the heat in her belly began a slow throb, like a pulse. Gritting her teeth, Mayu forced herself to remain completely still. She resisted the urge to lift her hips -- to move at all -- and as she resisted, the urge multiplied. By the time the skirt was up around her hips, Mayuko was holding her breath, swallowing her whimpers. The ache in her breasts was more insistent now, and she could see her hardened nipples straining against the thin fabric of her blouse.

All this, and he'd hardly touched her.

And then it was Hatori's turn to stare. She watched him, and in the bare light of the room, she could see a muscle twitch in his jaw as he reached out, brushing his fingertips lightly across one of the slender garters. The caress made her gasp, her hips twitching greedily.

Giving himself a shake, he drew in a breath and expelled it before turning his attention to Mayuko's unrestrained leg. Once more he ran his fingertips down her thigh - this time starting well above the line of her stocking, teasing bare flesh. Mayu shivered hard, a soft, breathy groan passing her lips. But his fingers never wandered any higher. Instead, they slid downward, playing against the sheer silk before winding the final cord around her ankle and securing it to the other desk leg.

Hatori stood back, admiring his work. When she saw his faint smile, Mayu strained her neck to look down at herself, but she saw little aside from her breasts and the gathered fabric of her skirt. What was he seeing that was making him look... like that?

He came up by her head again, running his fingers through her bangs. "What is it?"

She tried to shrug and failed. "Just wondering what you're looking at."

Clearly her response surprised him, as both eyebrows lifted minutely. After a moment, he seemed to come to some sort of decision, and crouched down next to Mayuko until his mouth was by her ear. His words came out in a low, husky murmur, and Mayu found her eyes closing as she listened.

"I'm looking at a beautiful woman, tied to her desk." He paused, giving her a long, appraising look. "And I flatter myself to think she is possibly becoming aroused."

Dark eyes flew open then and she gaped at him, unable to fight the blush warming her cheeks. Unable to believe he'd said that.

To her.

"What?" he replied with a straight face. "You thought I wouldn't notice?"

"N-no, I mean..." Mayu gritted her teeth and swallowed hard. Words. String them together and make a sentence. It's not hard.

Or is it?


The errant thought then took an unexpected turn, and she wondered, idly, if he was anywhere near as aroused as she was.

He stood again, and looked down at her, tilting his head to the side a bit, as if considering something. He slid one hand up beneath Mayu's shirt, his palm gliding across the smooth skin of her abdomen. The contact was sudden, and Mayu hadn't thought to anticipate it. She gasped again, her back arching, her body greedily seeking out more of his touch. But instead of satisfying her urge, he pulled his hand away.

"Hatori..." Her voice had taken on a desperate, needy quality, which surprised her somewhat, for all that it seemed to please him.

"In good time," was all he said, before he began releasing the buttons on her blouse. As his fingers passed over each of the tiny discs, he leaned over, letting his lips brush and tease against hers.

He controlled the kiss - that much was evident immediately. If Mayu strained forward, Hatori pulled back. But if she lay still, his kisses became gradually more enthusiastic, though never by too much.

When he was done, he pushed the material away to reveal the off-white silk bra holding her breasts. His hand coasted between the mounds of sensitive flesh, massaging and kneading. The only sound in the classroom was that of Mayu's labored breathing and Hatori murmured in quiet appreciation, easing downward to press a kiss against one soft breast. His mouth closed over her nipple, teeth and tongue teasing her through the silk, and Mayu's body jerked in her bonds as she let out a ragged cry.

"Shh..." Hatori nipped the skin gently. "The building isn't completely empty, remember."

Eyes closed, Mayu nodded quickly, swallowing hard and sinking her teeth into her bottom lip.

Dipping his head again, Hatori sucked slowly, somehow aware of every swipe of his tongue, every graze of his teeth, and when just when Mayu thought she couldn't take any more, his mouth went to the other breast. Wet silk clung to the abandoned nipple, which was hardening further against the comparatively cool air of the classroom. And in response, the heat beneath her flesh only burned hotter, the throb in her breasts and belly now creeping downward in between her legs.

She was panting now, trying to arch upward against his mouth, but every attempt was impeded by the restraints, leaving her only a little room to move. The frustration only heated the blood in her veins, and when Mayu attempted to alleviate her discomfort - though the tingling, throbbing ache didn't /hurt/, exactly - she was soon reminded that her legs were restricted as well, which caused more frustration, and an even more insistent ache.

And somehow Mayu figured that was the entire point of the exercise.

Hatori's mouth moved from one breast to the other and back again, his hand sliding up her ribcage and down to the dip in her waist, his palms gliding across her curves. She arched her back until her joints complained, exhaling in a soft whimper when the doctor's mouth left her flesh. But that tiny breath of sound was lost, muffled when his mouth closed over hers in a slow, probing kiss. Again she pulled against the cords, every sweep of his tongue sending her body further into a frenzy.

It wasn't too terribly long before she was squirming again, pulling against the restraints. And when Hatori broke the kiss, looking, Mayu thought, similarly flushed and breathless, she thought perhaps he'd release the knots binding her. Instead, he moved to the other end of the desk, standing between her legs, resting a hand on either knee.

"Hatori..." If Mayuko were more in her right mind, she would have grimaced at the sound of her voice. The husky, breathy whisper sounded nothing like herself. However, at the moment she was miles away from anything resembling her "right mind." How she looked, how she sounded -- none of it was important when compared to how she felt.

"I told you," he whispered, sliding his hands up her thighs, "the school isn't empty. You're going to have to be quiet."

His fingers lingered at the tops of her stockings, stroking her skin idly, and Mayuko let out a soft, frustrated whimper, pulling more insistently at the cords. Any promise she'd made to herself that had to with staying still got tossed out the window.

"And if you can't be quiet," he continued, his fingertips drifting up to the damp material between her legs, lazily tracing her labia through damp satin, "I'll have no choice but to quiet you."

Much to Mayu's shock and embarrassment, Hatori's words brought a surge of warmth washing over her. Goosebumps prickled across her skin, and she could feel herself grow wetter as he kept stroking the fevered flesh.

"You don't want that, do you?" he murmured, his hands sliding to her thighs. Mayuko bit back a groan of disappointment and shook her head, mutely. That groan nearly turned into a sharp cry when Hatori's fingers returned, slipping underneath the soaked crotch of her panties to tease her slick labia, but she gritted her teeth, pulling more firmly against the restraints as she struggled to move her hips against his hand.

"...Please," she breathed, fixing him with a wide-eyed, dilated gaze. She wasn't quite sure what she was asking for, specifically, but whatever Hatori was prepared to give her, Mayuko was quite prepared to receive.

"Please?" Hatori stepped away from her and turned back to the black bag on the chair, opening it and peering inside. Mayu didn't reply -- she wasn't quite sure what to say, or what he wanted to hear. Instead, she watched him, craning her neck in an attempt to see what it was he was looking for. After several moments, Hatori straightened, and Mayu saw the object of his search held loosely in his hand: a scalpel.

"...Hatori?"

"You need to hold still." One hand was at her abdomen, steadying her. Mayu held her breath as she watched -- and felt -- the cold, flat edge of the medical tool glide against her skin, underneath her satin panties, cutting the material at one hip, and then the other. He pulled them away, setting them aside, and looked down at her.

He looked pleased, and not a little smug. It was an expression she wasn't used to seeing on him, and suddenly she felt very... exposed -- even more so than the situation obviously called for. And yet, the way he was regarding her made her skin feel tight and hot. Mayuko moved against her bonds, shifting on the top of the desk, unconsciously lifting her breasts in an effort to alleviate the pounding ache that was gathering inside of her. She squirmed slightly, breathing harder now, and while she wouldn't have thought it possible, her body reacted further; her nipples were hard points, clinging to the wet satin of her bra. His footsteps were slow as he came around to her side again.

So many words were poised on her lips -- his name not the least among them. She wanted to plead with him, beg him to relieve some of this maddening tension, to untie her and fuck her senseless.

And then his earlier words slid through her mind: ...if you can't be quiet, I'll have no choice but to quiet you.

There was, of course, the temptation to push him and see how serious he was. But it wasn't in the doctor's nature to say things he didn't mean, and she wasn't exactly in any position to argue with him at the moment. So, Mayu clamped her jaws shut, silencing herself.

Next time, she thought.

...Wait. There's going to be a next time?

Movement recaptured her attention as the scalpel moved again, catching the scant light coming through the classroom window, and her bra slid away, satin and lace pooling on either side of her body.

Yes, there is most definitely going to be a next time.


Straightening, Hatori turned slightly and returned the scalpel to his bag. He wasn't completely sure when the idea had occurred to him. The plan had been to stop at the school after he'd taken care of a few things at the hospital. From there, the two of them were going to go to dinner. No, perhaps it wasn't the most exciting evening planned, but he enjoyed Mayuko's company and conversation. "Excitement" didn't need to come into the equation. It didn't matter that he'd caught himself remembering the sensation of her lips against his -- often at the most inopportune moments. It didn't matter that he caught himself admiring the way Mayuko walked; underneath her purposeful stride there existed a subtle sway of hips. More than once he found himself reining in the urge to run his hands over her hips.

More than once he chastised himself for imagining other ways her hips might move.

Contrary to popular belief -- or, at least, Shigure and Ayame's beliefs -- Hatori was not completely lacking an imagination. He just tried not to indulge it overmuch. Regardless of one's fantasy life, there was a real world with which one had to contend. And the Curse was very much a part of Sohma Hatori's "real world." He could not simply do as he wished -- Juunishi could not just... have intimate experiences with members of the opposite sex. Even if moments of emotional intimacy could be achieved, there were still definite problems with the more... physical side of things.

He wanted things with Mayuko to progress.

The only obstacle was... the Curse. Mayuko still didn't know, and that in part had been because Hatori had been so careful not to allow any "accidents" to occur. Unfortunately, his vigilance had turned their evenings together into something distinctly platonic, which was most definitely not the object of the exercise.

It had been during a conversation with, of all people, Ayame, when Hatori felt the first glimmer of inspiration.

"Tori-san," he'd said, "you are allowing the Curse to stand in the way of your intrinsic desire for romance -- no, no, don't roll your eyes! The blood in your veins is strong with the might of your love! Surging like the very oceans and crashing relentlessly upon the shores of your resistance! You must learn to listen to your innermost urges! The secret, 'Tori-san, the secret is not to deny yourself because of such things. The secret is to control the situation -- do not allow it to control you!"

Control. That was the key, he decided. He needed to exert control over the situation -- over the Curse. A tiny sprout of an idea took root, and en route from the hospital, Hatori stopped off at Ayame's shop, purchasing several lengths of braided black silk cord, and steadfastly ignoring Ayame's knowing smile as the Snake handed him the package. When he'd arrived at the school, he'd nearly talked himself out of what he had planned. And then she'd walked in, and all of it just seemed to fall together in his mind.

Now, as he gazed down at Mayuko, tied down to her desk, aroused -- because of him, hungry -- for him/, and watching /him with eyes that were huge and dark, Hatori decided that he rather liked being in control.

He couldn't get enough of touching her; it was a pleasure he'd denied himself, too afraid that something would happen, that he'd let his guard down at that crucial moment and transform. But now that he'd effectively circumvented the risk, Hatori reveled in the feel of her skin beneath his palms. Even better than that was the way she reacted to his touch -- the way she was reacting to everything he was doing to her.

Bracing his arms on either side of the desk, Hatori dipped his head, letting his lips brush one aroused nipple, taking delight in Mayuko's ragged gasp as he gently closed his teeth over it. She struggled not to cry out -- he heard the strangled whimper as she arched her back -- and the Dragon smiled against her skin, increasing his attentions on first one swollen nub, then the other until she was pulling firmly against the knots he'd tied, breathing out his name amongst a litany of pleas.

Smiling darkly, he lifted his head and closed one hand over her right breast before covering her mouth with his, muffling her whimpers, and kissing her deeply. For a moment Hatori entirely forgot about controlling the situation -- the kiss -- and groaned softly as his tongue slid across hers, as her teeth caught at and worried his lower lip. His hand tightened on Mayuko's breast, and she gasped in response before pulling hard at her bonds and nipping his lip, which was a most interesting, and yet completely unexpected reaction.

Breathing hard, he broke the kiss, trying not to chuckle at Mayuko's throaty, protesting whimper. As pleasant as this was, he had... other things in mind. Trailing his fingers down the length of her body, Hatori went to the end of the desk, once again positioning himself between Mayuko's knees, drinking in the sight of her. Her body was flushed and very clearly aroused. Her lips were swollen, and her usually neat ponytail was in a state of complete disarray.

She looked debauched. Wanton.

I did this.

Smiling to himself, he leaned against the desk, settling down between her legs. The heady scent wrapped itself around him, and when he brought his fingers up to stroke her slick labia, Mayuko's low, husky groan was nearly enough to undo him completely. It wasn't as if he wasn't already aroused by the sight of her writhing against the restraints, the sound of her groaning his name, the feel of her skin under his palms...

Rather than untying her, bending her over the desk, and thrusting into that waiting heat, Hatori clamped down on his impatience, stubbornly ignoring the way his erection strained uncomfortably against his pants, and darted his tongue out, slowly licking the warm, wet flesh.

Her reaction was immediate. Mayuko's body jerked as she gasped, writhing against the bonds, struggling to lift her hips. Breathing a nearly silent chuckle, he caught a bit of skin between his teeth, worrying it gently before laving the bite away with another swipe of his tongue. Again a jolt went through her body as she let out a low, keening groan.

"Hatori..."

"Quiet, Mayuko," he purred, licking up the musky, faintly sweet taste. Again he nipped her, kissing the reddened flesh slowly. "Or I'll stop."

There was a confused pause. "What... you..."

Before she could finish, he thrust his tongue into her, groaning as her warmth slicked his lips and chin. Her body went rigid as she cried out, more loudly this time, struggling to rock her hips against his face. When he backed away, pushing himself up to regard her again, she inhaled sharply, breathing out a sound that was nearly a sob.

"What did I say, /Mayu/?" His voice was a velvet purr, husky and dark.

"Please, Hatori -- don't stop," she panted. "God, please. I'll... anything, just..."

"Hmm?" he asked, lazily dipping his fingers into her, smiling when she gasped, her muscles clamping down on the intrusion.

Her reply came in the form of a desperate, throaty whisper. "I'll be good."

"Excellent," he murmured, dropping his head down to kiss the juncture of her thigh, slowly thrusting his fingers into her before withdrawing them completely -- Mayuko bit down hard on her lower lip, but didn't make a sound. After a moment's thought, Hatori brought his fingers to Mayu's lips in offering. She hesitated only a moment before taking his fingers into her mouth, dragging her tongue around them, watching him intently as she sucked for several long moments before releasing his fingers entirely.

When Hatori pulled away and settled between her legs again, Mayu lifted her head and watched him, rolling the tang of arousal around in her mouth. It was... odd, and yet not unpleasant, and Mayu licked her lips curiously, seeking out more of that unique taste. Of course, when Hatori resumed his oral attentions on her flesh, any and all thought was eradicated in a flash of light as she lost herself in the feel of his mouth against her, teasing her clit, and gradually teasing her into an erotic frenzy.

During the entire experience, her bonds had not slackened in the least, and Mayu hadn't tired of pulling at them. Something about the exercise had peeled away layer after layer of her inhibitions, paradoxically freeing her despite the obvious restraint. It allowed her to relinquish control to Hatori, which he took, willingly.

It all felt far better than words could possibly describe -- until the moment when Hatori crooked his fingers inside of her, first brushing and then stroking a spot that made the building orgasm snap without warning. The tension inside of her had been building like a gathering storm, and when it was finally gave, Mayu's mind shut down as her body prickled hot and cold as torrents of sensation washed over her. She opened her mouth to scream, but no sound came out -- Mayuko could only draw in a deep, gasping breath, holding it until the shuddering spasms wracking her body finally subsided. When they did, she sagged in her bonds, weak and spent, aftershocks tingling their way across her skin.

Several moments passed, the silence filled with the sound of Mayuko's labored breaths. Dimly she realized that she must have been pulling against the cords more insistently than she thought; her arms and shoulders were vaguely achy, and while she had a feeling she was going to be sore the next morning, she wouldn't have traded a moment of it for anything.

She had no idea how long she'd been there, lying limply on top of the desk, but when the silk bindings fell away from her ankles, Mayu blinked open her eyes. Hatori had released her legs and was moving around to the other side of the desk, where her wrists were bound. He crouched down, untying the length of cord securing her to the desk's crossbeams, and guided Mayu's hands up and over, until they rested against her naked chest.

Hatori guided her upright, his movements impatient as Mayu twisted her body slightly until she was sitting in a position nearly identical to the one she'd started out in. In an effort to find her voice, she swallowed hard, looking up at Hatori, but before she could say anything his mouth descended on hers in a demanding, crushing kiss. One hand held her bound wrists, keeping them firmly in her lap, the other wound itself in the length of her ponytail, keeping her head tilted back and open to his oral assault. He tasted of /her/, and that realization alone sent another tremor of desire humming through her veins, and, with a husky moan, Mayu opened herself up even more to the kiss.

After a few moments, the tension at her scalp was suddenly released, and Hatori was easing Mayuko off the desk. Her legs were wobbly, but that didn't matter too terribly much -- Hatori was turning her around, his hand in the center of her back pushing her down against the desk, her arms stretched out in front of her. Twisting her head, Mayu looked over her shoulder at Hatori, whose expression was laden with tension.

"Stay there," he murmured. She barely recognized the ragged, husky tone as his, but Mayu nodded mutely, watching as he went to the other side of the desk and refastened the length of silk to another of the desk's crossbeams. Soon he was behind her again, both hands on her hips, his fingers kneading the flesh gently even as he nudged her legs apart.

For his part, Hatori was struggling. He was striving to remain patient, but as his fingers roamed across Mayuko's hips and buttocks, his body only grew more and more insistent. With trembling fingers, he wrenched open his fly, easing his erection out, letting the warm flesh brush and tease against Mayuko's swollen lower lips. She was still aroused, and that heat called to him. Gritting his teeth, Hatori nudged the tip of his erection past her labia, and with a firm thrust, buried himself inside of her. Almost immediately, Mayuko pressed back against his body, her inner muscles tightening around him.

It was almost impossible for Hatori to remind himself not to cry out himself. Instead, he set his jaw and began a slow, firm rhythm, thrusting into Mayu as she rocked back to meet those thrusts.

For once, he had nothing to worry about. At that moment, very little mattered beyond the immediate -- the private sphere in which only he and Mayuko existed. And with every thrust, that sphere grew smaller and smaller until finally Hatori buried himself into her up to the hilt, before deftly reaching down between them, his fingers finding her swollen, throbbing clitoris. He plucked and teased at the bud until her body trembled with another set of spasms. As she was gasping and crying out, wriggling her hips back against his, Hatori began thrusting in earnest until his own orgasm overwhelmed him.

This was no gradual thaw, neither was it soothing warmth coursing through his veins. Blinding heat shattered the frozen shell he'd constructed over the years, and for those few moments, Hatori felt /alive/. His breath was coming in pants, hot and ragged, and he could feel his heart thundering in his chest.

When he was spent, Hatori withdrew with a shudder, planting his hands against the desk, on either side of Mayuko's body. Breathing hard, his head bowed, he closed his eyes, trying to recover, but having a difficult time of it. But, as the fragmented pieces of his mind began to coalesce again, he reminded himself that they both had to clean up. This, and the knowledge that he would have to go back to holding Mayuko at arm's length, did much to extinguish any afterglow there might have been.

When he'd caught his breath, Hatori stood, taking a moment to straighten himself out. Then he carefully eased Mayuko's skirt back to normal, smiling a bit to himself as he smoothed his hands down her hips. She was still limp against the surface of the desk, her head turned to one side, eyes closed. Hatori was making his way to the front of the desk to release the cord wound around the crossbeam when he heard her speak.

"...So, we've desecrated my workplace. Do we get to do yours next?"

He chuckled a little, his fingers working at the knot. It was a little difficult to see, but turning a light on at this point would only rouse suspicion. "If my opinion counts for anything at this point, I'd have to say that I think a paper gown would be far less flattering on you."

"Duly noted." Mayu peered over the side of the desk. "That in mind, how do you feel about nurse uniforms?"

"....I think I know where you could get one."

Her lips quirked into a mischievous grin. "You do realize--"

"If the next words out of your mouth have anything at all to do with the phrase 'playing doctor,' I'm leaving you here."
Sign up to rate and review this story