Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

Sensei

by xkasumikarenx

Exactly like little red riding hood... except for the little girl in the red hood going to her grandma´s house and the wolf, but with ninjas and smut.

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Hinata,Kakashi - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-05-28 - Updated: 2010-05-29 - 2880 words - Complete

?Blocked
Name: Sensei
Anime: Naruto
Rating: M
Characters: Hinata & Kakashi

Summary:
Exactly like little red riding hood... exept for the little girl in the red hood going to her grandma´s house and the wolf, but with ninjas and smut.

- Sensei -

It was a beautiful summer day in Konoha. The activity in the city was regular.

Kakashi was calmly reading his favorite book under the shadow of a tree. Yes, he had read the book over a hundred times but it was as captivating as the first time. He had just got out of the hospital. He had been injured in his last mission and he had to be under medical care for a couple of weeks. He hated to be in the hospital. First because he hated to be injured, second he was a loner, he didn´t like to be with other people nursing him all day. The third thing was he hadn´t got his book so he hadn't had anything to do. And the last but not least, he was a little perv, all Konoha knew that, being surrounded by nurses gave him naughty thoughts, thoughts he couldn't get out of his head because he had his arm plastered. So for the last couple of weeks he had to break his regular routine of self satisfaction.

He sighed enjoying the reading and the moment. Now he had no plaster, he was finally alone and his naughty thoughts could be released. He had his hand on his pocket, his finger timidly started to stroke his manhood.

The story was in it´s climax. The hero was confessing his love to the girl at the beach, the sun was setting and their naked bodies crushed in a passionate kiss.

Kakashi blushed and his mind pictured the naked image of the female character. He imagined himself in the skin of the hero caressing her naked body and feeling her smooth skin.

His erection bulged in his pants and his hand went out of his pocket to open his zipper.

The story continued with the passionate love making of the main couple. The grsy haired nin was enchanted with the story and as the author described in detail the scene, he started stroking his manhood. He had been accumulating so much desired in the last couple of weeks he was not going to last for too much. But Kakashi wanted to enjoy this at the fullest. so he took his time building his orgasm.

Contrary to the popular belief he wasn't the kind of guy who gets in the pants of the first girl he meets. He was a daydreamer, yeah his mind was always filled with sexual images, but when he made them reality they never were as good as in his head. So he was more of a self satisfying than a promiscuous guy.

His strokes rushed provoking electricity inside his cock. He couldn´t take it anymore he had to cum.

"Kakashi-Sensei?" A timid female voice interrupted him.

The orgasm tension clouded his mind but he could hear her. She said sensei, it was probably a kid so he had to stop before anyone noticed it. He quickly stopped his movements and covered his erection with the book. He looked in front of him and saw who was calling him. Luckily it wasn´t a kid, even though he had covered his actions he was more relived that it wasn´t a child. It was a girl, she looked around her 20s she was wearing some capri gray pants and jacket which was open at the front rebelling a toned abdomen and a couple voluptuous breast covered in bandages.

He was not going to get rid of the erection with that sight

"Kakashi sensei, are you ok?"

That´s when he directed his sight to her face. It was the face of an angel, sweet an innocent. That perfect face had the most beautiful pale eyes he had ever seen. "Hinata?"

"Hai" She nodded. "Are you ok... I was training at the waterfall and I heard someone crying" she said naively.

He smiled under his mask. She was so innocent. She probably rushed out of her training to see if someone was in pain, she hadn´t got the less idea of what he was doing. He felt weird when all the purity of the actions that Hinata had taken, hardened, even more, his throbbing cock. Could it be that the innocence of the shy girl could arouse him even more. "I´m ok Hinata. It was just that my arm was bothering me a little"

He scanned her again. Her hair was dripping wet, he couldn´t believe how hot she was. Her body was perfect. How could she hide it in that jacket, it was a crime. Luckily for him she had been a little careless when she ran to ´help´him she had forgotten to zip her jacket.

"Oh no! Would you like me to check it? I´m not a medic nin but Hyuugas are good with chakra flows, so at least I could ease the pain till you go to the hospital" she said worried.

Kakashi gulped. She was beyond innocent. He had his injured hand right over his erect cock, even more he hadn´t noticed but he had been caressing it since Hinata appeared. He stared again at Hinata´s naïve eyes and her voluptuous breasts, his mind was clouded with hornyness. "Really?"

"S-s-sure" she move closer to him

Her stutter made his dick throb again, lifting the book a little. But the young Hyuuga was oblivious to all that. He started to remove his hand away of his fly.

Hinata sat next to him and when he extended his arm she put it on her lap to start applying chakra.

"Thanks Hinata, you are really nice" somehow his voice sound deeper

"No problem" She smiled at him and started to inspect his arm.

He stared at her. What was he thinking? Trying to take advantage of this innocent girl. That was never going to happen. All he could think of. "It´s been long time since the last time I saw you... you´ve grown"

She didn´t know what to answer so she nodded.

"You´ve grown extremely beautiful, that Naruto it´s a lucky bastard!"

Hinata looked at him shocked "Wha- why... how?"

He chuckled at her expression. Hinata haven´t realized that he had drop his hand which landed on her thighs.

"He haven´t asked you out yet? That guy is an idiot" His hand slowly climbed up her leg

The heiress started to blush. His other hand moved to her chin and cupped her face "You are really beautiful Hinata, you shouldn´t be waiting for that idiot to realize it"

"Ka-ka-ka-ka-shi – sen-sei" she was frozen

His hand caressed her cheek "You could have every guy you want" his hand travel to her neck and then pushed her jacket away revealing one of her shoulders.

"I-I-I-I like Na-nana ruto- kun" she tried to fight him but everything was so surprising she couldn´t move.

"I know" He lowered his head, pushed away his mask and placed soft kisses on her neck.

Hinata felt so weird. What Kakashi was doing to her felt nice but somehow seemed wrong. "Kaka-shi sen-sei-, no"

His kisses turned wet and he couldn´t believe how turned on he was getting for the mere fact of kissing a girl. Probably it was the whole thing of corrupting an innocent young woman. "You don´t like this Hinata-chan?"

His lips felt so soft and his tongue made her skin extra sensitive. she had never felt such an intimate caress "I- I -I"

"You are thinking it to much... just enjoy it" his hand pushed the other side of the jacket rebelling her other shoulder "You smell so good and your skin taste delicious" he mumbled in her neck and gave a long lick that send shivers all over Hinata´s body.

She couldn't help but to moan in surprise. She wondered what was going on, she didn´t want this, then why wasn´t she moving.

Kakashi almost explodes in his pants when he heard her moan. His kisses where now on her jaw line "Hinata-chan? Have you ever kissed a boy?" His right hand caressed the nape of her neck

She didn´t answer and closed her eyes as if she was about to receive a punch on her face.

"I´m going to teach you how to give a hell of a kiss" He stared at her and licked his lips. He was going so slow it felt like a torture to him, but every move he made with the Hyuuga aroused him to no end.

His lips ghosted her lips and he could notice she wasn´t breathing. "Relax" he pressed his lips softly over hers.

Hinata couldn´t believe what she was doing, her first kiss supposed to be with Naruto-kun. She felt the gray haired lips nibbling her lower lip. The tip of his tongue caressed her upper lip begging for entrance.

"You are driving me crazy Hinata-chan" he insisted playing with her closed lips

She wondered how could she be driving him crazy if she wasn´t doing anything. Ok, what Kakashi was doing felt great but it was wrong, she had to stop him. All she could do is shout "no" but as soon as she tried to open her mouth, his tongue darted inside her and started kissing just the way he wanted.

Hinata´s brain shot circuited. What Kakashi was doing felt extremely good. She didn´t know how she started to return his kiss. She could feel the jounin chuckle between the kiss.

Kakashi moaned in her lips. He couldn´t believe how but the second Hinata started to return the kiss he came hard all over the book. The heiress couldn´t notice this but he was shocked. He couldn´t believe that for the first time reality went far than fiction. The kiss turned more passionate, Hinata quickly understood what she had to do and after a couple of seconds their tongues were wrestling for dominance.

"You are extremely beautiful" He broke the kiss and stared at her all flushed and hopeless.

She quickly looked down ashamed. He tried to kiss her again but this time she didn´t move. "Please Hinata-chan don´t be ashamed"

"I sho-sho-shouldn ´ve done tha-tha-that" he stuttered and looked away. He couldn´t resist to kiss her neck with her movement.

"You taste so good" Her skin was better than water in the dessert. He kissed her collar bone

"Ka-ka-ka-kashi sensei ple-ple-please" He pushed her back so she lay on the grass

He was hard again. He felt like the wolf who was about to eat little red ridding hood. His fingers danced over her abdomen "Hinata-chan. Am I hurting you?"

"N-n-n-o" she got lost in his caresses and kisses.

His hand traveled up to cup her breasts. "KAKASHI!" she screamed when his hand grabbed her breast

He looked at her shocked face and grinned "I think you like what I´m doing" his finger played with her harden nipple over the bandages.

He couldn believe he had aroused the young innocent Hyuuga. He was going to cum again.

She moaned product of his sensual caresses. He kept on playing with her harden buds and watching her aroused expression. "It´s amazing the body you had under that jacket" one of his hands started to remove her bandages.

"Sen-sen-sensei" It supposed to stop him but sounded more like a pleasure whimper

He stared anxious at her chest. He couldn´t wait to see her naked. When the last bandage was removed he couldn´t helt but to smile "You are far from perfect"

Hinata felt so exposed, but on the other hand she had never heard anyone said such wonderful things about her. "Do you really think I´m pretty?" she said timidly

Her voice drove him mad. He could feel her mouth watering over her sensual figure. "You are exquisite" he said as his lips crushed against the naked flesh of her breasts.

His tongue went wild, he couldn´t stop sucking them. Every time he played with one of her breast he earned a high pitched moan from her that send a jolt of energy through his whole body.

"Kakashi sensei. You-You-You are making me feel really weird" she gasped between moans

He stopped pleasuring her buds and move to kiss her in the mouth again "You are making me lost my mind" She kissed him back this time and he took the opportunity of her distraction to ran one of his hands inside her pants. His tongue went wild in her mouth when he found out that her underwear was soaking wet.

He stared at her flushed face "You are really wet Hinata chan" his finger moved her panties away and ghosted her entrance. "You know what that means?" his finger move between her lips

She stared at him and moaned. "It means that you want me, you really want me" his finger caressed her clit and she whimpered.

"Ahhhh Kakashi Ahhhhh Sensei" She couldn´t express what she was feeling but it was amazing. He intensed the peace of his strokes. "Have you ever felt an orgasm before Hinata-chan?"

"ahh Ahhh No Ahh" She started to feel a strange energy building inside her.

Kakashi couldnt believe how sexy innocent hinata could look. She was all flushed, moaning in ecstasy her big breast glistened in his saliva an bounced at the same rhythm as he fingered her.

"I need you to touch me" He groaned and put her hand over his erection

"ka-ka-kashi sensei" She bit her lip. She couldn´t say anything she just wanted to keep feeling that good.

"Like this" He placed her hand so her slim fingers wrapped around his cock and he put his hand over hers and start pumping him as the same time he masturbated her.

She didn´t know what she was doing. Kakashi´s dick felt hot, hard and slippery. She looked at his face and he was moaning and panting. Suddenly she felt like she couldn´t take it anymore. The older shinobi strokes were making her go nuts. "Ahhhhh KAKASHI SENSEI" She cried

He felt her pussy contract around his finger and her body trembled as she released her orgasm. The expression of her face was spectacular, it was the most beautiful sight he had ever had. He felt his climax arriving and he intensified her strokes "OH HINATA" he screamed as his seed exploded from his dick. His hot cum shot landed on Hinata´s breasts. He thought he was done when he admired the view of the young innocent Hinata covered in his sticky liquid which earned another shot.

A couple of seconds after the afthermat. Kakashi couldn´t believe what have just happened and stared dumbly at her.

Hinata on the other hand suddenly felt like the fog on her brains was gone and she felt terribly, terribly dirty. Her eyes filled with tears and she started sobbing.

"No. No. Hinata-chan" He knew he went a little far but he didn´t want to make her cry. He hugged protectively. "Hinata-chan don´t cry"

She buried her face on his neck. Her sobs intensified. "Damn, you look cute even when you cry"

She stared at him, her eyes looked bigger. He tried to clean her up with her bindings. "We did something so wrong" she cried

"What are you talking about" He zipped her jacket back up.

"I... I... Shouldn´t have. I love Naruto kun" she sobbed

He re arranged his pants but he kept on hugging her "What are you talking about I was reading my book and my arm ached so you fixed it"

She raised an eyebrow at him "But we... you..."

"We what? I don´t remember anything else" he said putting on his mask again. "Don´t cry" he cleaned the tears from her cheeks with his fingers.

He hugged her against him "Naruto is so lucky" he brushed her hair.

After a couple of minutes she stopped sobbing in his neck. Apparently she had felt asleep. He stared at her, how could she be so innocent and yet so sexy under his eyes. He looked at the bulge in his pants "Damn!" he complained.

He thought that it would be better if he let the girl alone, he had had more than enough fun for one day. He lay her down on the tree and part.

After an hour Hinata opened her eyes and found herself in the middle of the woods. She was about to start crying again when she found a note next to the tree. She read "Don´t be sad Hinata-chan! Your gonna put a hell of a fight with Naruto after that sparring. Kakashi sensei"

Somehow kakashi´s words made her feel better. Maybe the best thing was considering it as a practice and forget all about it. She stood up and went to her house

- THE END -

~Karen K.
Sign up to rate and review this story