Categories > Original > Erotica

Paper Lilies.

by shehadtheworld12

In a world where imperfections are the norm, she gave her that slight thing called hope..fem/fem oneshot.

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-15 - Updated: 2010-06-16 - 2007 words - Complete

?Blocked
Paper Lilies.
_______________________


Dedicated to the loverly Amy Revenge, for I was supposed to write this like umm…a year ago? (: This is a fem/fem lemon one-shot, so if you’re offended by fem/fem then don’t read and click the back button, simple as that. I refused to be flamed (: anyways…enjoy as always, and rates and reviews would be appreciated.

In a world where imperfections are the norm, it can only be rare that everything in that world was okay. These imperfections are what ties us all together and what inevitably breaks us into millions of pieces, where no glue could ever fix. We do our best to handle ourselves, but eventually there will be a point where there’s nothing more we can do. We will surrender to the cold cruelness of greed and vendettas.

But perhaps at one point in each individual’s life, they can more than one moment of solitude bliss. The warmness in their hearts as they look up at the night sky and send a message containing secret thoughts and dreams up into the star sprinkled hoping, those messages reach heaven above. But as I state again, with every good moments, they’re bound to have bad ones.

Demitra was the star witness of this revelation. In her nineteen years of life, she had endure nothing but lies, false hope, heart break, hurt; emotionally and physically, all wrapped up in one with a ribbon on it. Her façade of happiness was beginning to diminish over time, and Demitra was petrified of people learning the real truth about her. They would see she was nothing but a trapped and sad soul, a little girl pretending. She could run, but she could never hide from the past that refused to let her be.

She nimbly brushes through her hair with her fingers, lost in her thoughts as everything around seems to become nothing but a blur. She sighed and bit her lip at the reflection in her mirror. It really didn’t do her justice each time she looked in it. The pretty girl in front of her, was not really her. At least that’s what Demitra told herself in her head. That girl in front of her was someone who once upon time believed that life was extraordinary and you should never take a single breath for granted…but that girl died along time ago…

A mild crash noise made her head snap up and out of her trance as she noticed an object had landed on her dresser. She grabbed the paper lily and opened it with careful hands, recognizing the unmistakable neatly curved writing as she read the words.

Meet me in the garden shed. was all it read she smiled softly to herself and looked out window, but she could not see anyone, just the deep forest in front of her. She looked back to the note and reread the words before folding the paper back into it’s original position and setting it on her vanity table before getting up with no hesitation as she went to her closet and changed from her depressing sweats into her casual spring dress. She was satisfied that spring had come back to replenish the dead and dried up grass and plants that suffered at the mercy of a harsh cold winter.

She slid on her ballet flats and felt complete as she skipped the make up. She knew she didn’t have to dress herself up. Thinking back to her revelation, the good and bad moments, she had knew this one good moment. Even if for a split second, there was the one person who made her life better even it didn’t last long, it had given something she didn’t have much of. Hope.

Demitra walked out of dorm and out of the halls of Kensington Academy, careful to sneak by the monitors who would surely love to add to the misery of her life by writing her more demerits for her so called ‘skipping.’ She rolled her eyes at the thought before walking down the stairs and out the door of the red wooded building and carefully running down the small hill that lead to a walkway. Her anxious feet followed it along as she looked around and felt the afternoon mist of the clouds as the covered the sky and sun. They lingered on for a while, creating an aura of fog as the forest got deeper and deeper. She shivered from the thought of being lost in there one day. There was only one way in and one way out.

She looked away from the tauntingly beautiful forest before turning right at the small hidden passageway that cut through medium length grass. It was hidden from the school, so if you were to look out from a window or from the courtyard, it was hidden so well you would not see it very much. That was the best thing about this place. She smiled as she got closer and the familiar garden as it suddenly got peaceful, nothing but the sound of insects and frogs croaking. The run down fountain was old and slightly decaying, but it was still beautiful nonetheless. The garden was hardly ever used, Demitra assumed because of the fire that happened two years ago, it had burned down most of the building that was once there, ashes could still be seen in certain places. The only thing left untouched was the shed that no one used in the first place. It was her safe haven, no one else’s. Just their’s.

She walked through the shed slowly and peaked around before spotting her salvation in front of the window. Her soft long brown hair contrasted with her olive skin. Her petite body standing barely at 5’4. Her long slender legs shining in the minimal light. She looked so lovely, and Demitra just swooned at her. She walked behind her and tapped her shoulder softly as she turned around, already expecting her and gave her a soft smile.

“You came.” she said softly.

“Don’t I always?” Demitra replied as Charlotte nodded and smiled once more. She grabbed her hand led her to the table where they did what they always did which is talking, until the talking turned into so much more. And this visit with each other was obviously no different.

Charlotte leaned over the table, her impulsiveness pulling Demitra’s face to hers as their lips touched. Demitra gasped to herself as she leaned in more so their lips could mingle together in a more passionate way. Charlotte stood up and managed to bring Demitra up with her without breaking the kiss, as Charlotte walked Demitra back into the wall and kissed her more hungrily. Her hands at her waist as she kissed down Demitra’s jaw and to her neck as Demitra let out a soft moan when she felt Charlotte’s teeth softly gnaw on the caramel skin. Her hands wander down and up her dress as she felt her thighs while Demitra let out another soft gasp, her heart beating a little faster with each touch and each kiss. She reached for her dress and pulled it above her body before dropping it to the floor and smiling to herself as Demitra blushed while Charlotte kissed her lips before her hands grazed each and every part of her slender body. Her hands brushed her breasts as Demitra shivered and felt the nubs hardened before her. Demitra grabbed Charlotte’s dress before pulling it down her body and tossing it with hers as both girls stood in only their undergarments.

Charlotte grabbed Demitra and kissed down her chest as her hands expertly reached for her bra and unhooked it with skill before pulling it down her arms. Her breasts were perfectly shaped and Charlotte admired that fully as her hands cupped them as Demitra moaned. Charlotte’s thumbs brushed the pink nubs before leaning down and taking one in her mouth as her tongue swirled around it, while Demitra sighed in bliss as she nibbled and sucked, before delivering the same treatment to her other breast, leaving them slightly sore as she ran her down her smooth legs and toyed with the panties that rested on her hips. She pulled Demitra onto the cold floor and laid her down as they both shivered from the cold surface. She rubbed her thighs and then up and through the silk material as Demitra let out a sharp moan, her moisture soaking the material as she bit her lip while savoring the pleasure coming out of everything Charlotte did to her. She was her temporary release. Charlotte pulled down the material and flicked them aside as the younger girl was bare against her. Charlotte traced her fingers down the smooth slit as Demitra bit her lip and voluntarily opened her legs a little more. Charlotte’s fingers found their way and the pad of her thumb began to rub Demitra’s pearl slowly and in a circle as Demitra moaned as Charlotte rubbed faster before slipping in her finger as Demitra bucked her hips up and moaned louder as her wetness increased as Charlotte slid in a second finger, pumping them in and out with ease as she smiled at the girl below her. Demitra could feel her stomach start to contract so easily, her heart beating rapidly as the feeling grew stronger as she let out a soft scream before releasing herself onto Charlotte’s fingers and panted as her orgasm passed through.

She looked up at Charlotte hazily before pushing Charlotte backwards until she hit the floor while Demitra, pumped with sudden adrenaline as she undid her bra and her hands squeezed her breaths with more force as Charlotte gasped and pushed herself up into Demitra’s hands. Demitra grabbed her panties and pulled them as Charlotte kicked them off. Demitra spread her legs open and leaned down inhaling her sweet honeydew scent. She leaned in and slipped her tongue inside her as Charlotte cried out softly as she concentrated on her button, licking it with skill and sucking softly as it peeked out of it’s hood and she moved her hips up and down and moaned. Demitra squeezed her thighs and licked faster as Charlotte came closer to her climax and her thigh muscles tightened before she came hard against Demitra as she withered on the floor while her juices spilled into Demitra’s mouth, who licked them up happily as Charlotte tried to catch her breath. She rolled over Demitra and straddled her hips as she began to grind her hips against Demitra’s who moaned as she lifted her hips up with her thrusts as they both picked up their pace and they reached a second climax together as Charlotte collapsed on Demitra’s chest as she ran a hand through her hair. When they caught their breath, Charlotte rolled off her and fell to Demitra’s side as they scooted against each other, their warm skin rubbing together and creating heat.

They only laid there and spoke no words, as they did not need to. Charlotte sighed into Demitra’s neck as she smiled and kissed her the tender flesh while Demitra smiled. She thought back to her conversation with herself before Charlotte asked to meet her. Her life was not perfect in the slightest. There were few moments she could feel happy, and as Charlotte laced fingers with hers, she knew this was one of them. Even if they couldn’t express their love freely, and proudly, they both had hope that one day they would. Without the shame, without the guilt, and without worry.

Until that day came, all they could do was lie there, look up at the many paper lilies that decorated the room, each one representing their secret and inevitable relationship.

One day in this imperfect world, those paper lilies would be set free…
Sign up to rate and review this story