Categories > Original > Erotica

Soak Up the Sun (One shot)

by SarahSeraphic

GRAPHIC INCEST! I SUCK AT SUMMARIES! RATE AND REVIEW PLEASE!

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-06-17 - Updated: 2010-06-17 - 2114 words - Complete

?Blocked
As I lay there on the cold damp floor, I shiver. So chilly in here... Yet the air is thick and heavy, like trying to breath in straight fire. I wish my big brother would hurry back... We're both struggling so hard to live in this rundown house... So many leaks, no air conditioning, molding ceiling and walls... It smells musty. I'm happy though. I live with Zarakai. My big brother... He's 24 and has been taking care of me since I was just 11. I'm 16 now. I love him more than anything in the world... I am so grateful for everything he provides for me with out a diploma or G.E.D., and his full time job at a local McDonalds. Sure we don't have much, but he just makes everything amazing with his mere presence. Despite the circumstances we're in, he always busts through that rotting door grinning from ear to ear. That sparkle in his iced emerald eyes has never gone away; that soft, silky, shaggy, ebony hair has never seemed more lustrous; his feather white skin never more creamy looking. The fine detail of his nose, pointed, but long and semi-narrow fits his face, placing a sort of manly feel to his delicately strong features. I always feel so protected when he holds me close at night as we try to fall asleep because his arms feel so warm, his body is so strong and toned because he still practices his boxing from when he was a kid. Even just standing next to him I feel like nothing could ever touch me since he towers over my 5 foot tall frame with his 6 foot 2 one.
As for me, I don't look much like him. Sure we both have the dark hair and green eyes, but my skin comes from my passed away mothers side, Indian. My nose isn't as long either, but has always been called a button nose. My frame has always been short and very fragile. A lot of the time our family would compare the both of us to animals. While Zarakai has always been compared to a wolf, I've always been compared to new born kitten because my eyes have always had this innocent gaze.
I hear the front door open just as the thunder rolls across the sky, and in walks Zarakai, dripping from the currently pouring rain just behind him. "Zari!!!" I shout and hurry to my feet, practically skipping over to him, throwing my arms around his wet body.

"Hey there Danicka..." he whispers into my ear, his deep voice sparking goosebumps all over my body. "I know you don't like McDonalds much, but it's all I could get for us today baby doll..."

"It's alright... I'm just happy I have something to eat. Thank you Zarakai..." I say and smile up at him, watching as his smile grows to match mine.

"You're welcome. Here you go doll." he says and hands me the chicken nugget meal and coke. I quickly plop myself down on the floor, immediately chowing down on the chicken. Zari sits in front of me... Empty handed... I frown, stopping mid-chew.

"Zari... Where's your dinner at?" I ask, sadness rising in my voice.

"I well... Could only afford one thing... So I'm letting you eat." he says like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"What! No! What the hell is wrong with you! Take some of mine!" I shout, pointing down at my seven and a half chicken tenders and fries.

"Nothing is wrong with me Dani. Now eat."

"You. Too!" I say grabbing his wrist, placing a handful of fries and half of my chicken tenders in his palm, putting the medium coke in front of me to share.

With a small sigh he finally gives in and starts eating the food with me. "Thank you." I say, happy that he is eating too. He nods slowly in response. Getting back to my food I fly through it, filling the gaping hunger in my stomach, finishing just as Zarakai finished his. I slowly raise my eyes from the empty chicken carton to meet Zari's. "I love you big brother..." I whisper lightly, crawling past the empty containers and settling on his lap, hugging onto him, burying my head in the crook of his neck. He smells so good... Like his apple pie scented body wash...

"I love you too Danicka." He whispers, his hand threading into my soft hair. Just the simplest of touches from him makes me tremble... I know I shouldn't love my brother the way I do, but I can't help it... He's beautiful inside and out... He is so selfless and strong... Never complains about anything, and does what he can, all for me... How can I not love him? How can I not be head over heels in love with my big brother Zarakai?

"Zari, hold me closer please... I'm cold..." I whimper, pressing myself into his chest. I feel his arms tighten around my small frame, his warmth surging through my body.

"Is that better Dani?" He asks me gently. We're so close I can feel his heart pounding in his chest, hear his breathing hot and heavy against my neck.

"U-Uh huh..." I speak shakily.

"Wanna lay down in bed baby girl?" He asks me, petting my hair lightly with his fingertips.

"Mmm... Yes sir..." I say, nodding my head, rubbing my nose against his shoulder. He smiles sweetly and gathers me up in his arms as he stands, leading us to the bedroom. Laying me down slowly, he joins me, grabbing the blankets and snuggling us up in their warmth. "Don't let go of me please!" I whimper, noting he was turning the other way.

"Okay... C'mere." He motions me forward with his arm and I hastily move back to my rightful place in-between them. I then intertwine our legs, allowing myself to release a light moan just from the mere closeness of our bodies.

"Danicka, what are you thinking right now?" He asks, lips grazing my cheek.

"That you're amazing Zari..." I reply, feeling tears beginning to form in my eyes. "And that I love you so much..."

"Oh Dani..." He says, sounding like he's on the verge of tears himself. I feel his hand travel up my sleeping shirt, grazing the bare skin of my back, causing me to arch into him.

"H-How much do you love me Zarakai?" I ask, my face pressed firmly to his chest, feeling a gentle wetness pooling between my legs as thoughts of me and him together, making love, fill my head.

"So much Danicka..."

"Show me..." I plead, my voice high and shaky with tears, praying that he finally understands what I mean.

"Dani..." He whispers against my ear, taking my ear lobe into his mouth, nibbling on it gently. I gasp softly, arching into him as he wraps his body around mine, dominating me as he flips me to my back, taking position over me. My eyes stare up at him like a kitten does her master, closing as his lips reach down and caress mine. Tiny bursts of electricity surge through my entire being as I begin kissing him back, allowing his hands to pin my arms above my head gently, yet firmly. "Oh my beautiful baby sister... I love you... I need you... You're my everything... My little angel..."

Each word he speaks makes my heart melt. I don't know what to say, so I just lay there nodding, tears staining my cheeks, tears of sheer happiness. This is all so surreal! I moan softly as I feel his teeth nibbling on the gentle skin of my neck, suckling on the sweet skin. I can feel my nipples tighten beneath the thin material of my shirt as his lips continue on a trail down my chest, his hands running up my torso for a second and ridding me of my shirt. His lips start attacking my body again, his soft lips inching closer and closer to my sensitive nipples. I tremble in anticipation. Finally I feel his tongue rolling over my nipple, flicking the tip while his fingers twirl and dance along my other.

"Zari..." I whimper, my chest lifting to his hungry lips, wetness soaking my thin pink panties. When his long fingers start pulling away my panties, I catch the scent of me, and my body goes ablaze. I begin panting hard when his fingertips begin stroking along my bare, shaved, folds, teasing them apart before he dips his finger into my dripping hole. I moan softly into the pillow, hearing Zarakai moan too. It feels so good... I think, quaking as his fingers glide in and out of my innocence, massaging that one special spot inside me.

"How does this feel baby sister?" He questions, spreading me further when he adds a second finger. All I can do in response is moan his name. Slowly he disappears under the covers. I was only confused for a second, but that changed when I felt his soft tongue rolling over my sensitive little clit, causing me to moan at the new sensation, pulses of pleasure racing through my body. Recognizing these signs of pleasure, he begins tonguing me faster, sucking my clit into his mouth, moving his lips from side to side, heightening my pleasure even more. I buck my hips towards him, sweat beginning to drip down my body as I start building towards orgasm. He rubs my inside harder, flicks my clit faster, his last hand pinching my nipples.

"Z-Zarakai! I'm going to! I'm going to cum!" I whimper. At that he moves his speed into the final gear, sending me soaring over the edge with a scream, humping his fingers as I start contracting, hooking my legs around him as he replaces his fingers with his tongue, diving it within me, licking up my feminine cream as he allows me to come down from my first orgasm. When he pops back up from the blankets and stretches out across me, I feel his arousal pressing firmly against my thigh.

"How was that sweetheart?" He asks, stroking my hair back.

"Amazing..." I start, "But I want you to... Take me... Make love to me Zari..." I say softly, my lips showering his face in gentle kisses. I can feel the smile forming on his beautiful face.

"Okay baby..." Peeling off his shirt, pants, and boxers, he repositions himself on top of me, his cock resting against my opening. "This is gonna hurt at first okay? Just relax yourself..." He says as I wrap my arms around him, pulling him close.

"Yes sir..." I say, watching as he guides himself in. I inhale sharply as he stretches me, easily breaking through my innocence.

"It's okay... Just relax..." He says softly, noticing how much I tensed from my first time pain. I listen and let myself calm down, biting my lip when he begins pumping his hips, penis drilling that special spot his fingers were, and slowly the pain begins fading, until all I feel is pleasure. I begin moaning, each nerve setting on fire as he pounds into me, his own moans and heavy breathing against my ear making me writhe beneath him.

"Oh Danicka, you're so tight..." He whimpers, slamming his cock into me rhythmically. I hush both of our moans with a deep sensuous kiss, feeling my second climax begin building up.

"F-faster!" I cry out, loving how perfectly he fills me. He obliges me and begins slamming into me, drilling my sweet spot. "Big brother, I'm going to... have another!" I squeak out weakly, moving my hips in sync with his own. At that his finger begins rubbing at my sensitive nub, the sound of the bed banging into the wall, of our moaning, of our hearts beating, of our heaving chests echoing through out the room. Suddenly I scream out his name, my vagina clenching around his penis, pulling him into a new-found depth as I tremble helplessly in pleasure beneath him.

"F-Fuck!" He shouts, then moans out my name as he cums shortly after me, emptying his seed deep into me, mixing us together. As he collapses over top of me. "I love you Dani..." He pants, holding me close as he pulls himself out of me, and strokes my hair back slowly.

"I love you too Zarakai..." I whisper, feeling us and my first time blood dripping onto the sheets. I close my eyes slowly, listening to the sound of his heart, my eyes getting heavy, until I fall asleep, the last thing I hear being, "My beautiful little angel..."
Sign up to rate and review this story