Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Enter Sandman

by devilsgyrl

Olivia faces her fears...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-18 - Updated: 2010-06-18 - 2088 words

?Blocked
"Haha, very funny, James," I replied, laughing nervously at his joke. I was all nerves tonight, still unsure about whether or not I was making a good decision. Apprehensively, I took little, baby-like steps towards the bed. James watched me carefully, wondering what I was up to. I jumped up onto the bed and rolled onto my side so I could look James in the eye. He flipped onto his side too so that we could face each other. I gulped and tried to think of something to say.

"What's up?" James asked, still trying to get over the shock of my new look. "Do you have some surprise visitor coming for you in the middle of the night? Or is there someone you're trying to impress?" Moving closer to James in an attempt to close the gap of space between us, I nodded, "Mm hm. I'm trying to impress you."

"Impress me?" James laughed, "For what?" Then it seemed to dawn on him what I was up to. He gave me a wary look and said, "Look, Olivia, if you're not ready for this, that's okay. I feel like I'm forcing you to do something you don't want to do. The memories with Ray are with you obviously. Something tells me that you're doing this for me, not you."

For once, James was wrong. I was doing this for myself in a sense. I really did want to find out what sex was really like and I wanted James to be the one I did it with. Getting rid of my teasing, flirtatious manner, I turned serious for a moment, "Actually, I'm not just doing it for you. I'm doing it because I want to do it. I've wanted to deep inside ever since I found you with Kitty that one night. You know just how jealous I was then. Please James?"

James was biting his lip nervously, obviously unsure of this whole situation, "I...dunno. I could end up hurting you really bad. You might not be completely healed up from Ray yet. Physically I mean. If I hurt you, I know you'll end up leaving me. Besides, I'd never forgive myself if I did hurt you. Yeah, I don't think this is a very good idea-"

Getting tired of hearing James blab on and on about unnecessary concerns, I pressed my body against his and cut of his words with a kiss on his lips. James, a little shocked at my impulsiveness, froze for a second. It didn't take long before he was kissing me back though. James wasn't hard to seduce once you got him going.

Once we broke the kiss, I whispered in his ear, "You're not going to hurt me. I know you won't. Even if you do, I won't care. I'd never leave you. We were meant to be together. So really, let's just quit the talk and do what we're meant to do, okay?" Poor James was having a hard time making up his mind about what to do. It was strange for James to be exhibiting this much self control. Normally, I would've expected us both to be naked by now.

Finally, just when I thought James was going to push me away, he finally let out a deep breath and sighed, "Are you sure you want this?" I squirmed closer against his body as if I was trying to glue myself to him. Stroking his bare chest with my palms, I gazed up into his eyes and nodded, "I want you to make love to me, James...I've wanted it all along. You know I have." James looked surprised by my confession, but he threw all his concerns away at last.

He pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, entwining his hands behind my neck and kissing me from my ear to my jaw. I closed my eyes with pleasure and worked my hands up and down his chest. Not able to contain himself, James moved to my chest and started licking the edges of the piece of lingerie that was covering my breasts. I squirmed underneath him, half wanting him to rip the fabric away and half wanting him to leave it be so I wouldn't get a sudden rush of self consciousness.

But of course, it had to be removed sooner or later, and I suppose that sooner was better. James' fingertips slipped under the nightie I was wearing and in a flash, he whipped it off over my head, leaving me half naked. James had never seen my bare chest before. I fought an urge that was telling me to grab the sheet and cover myself up with it. James, however, didn't seem to want me to be covered up. His hazel eyes were resting on my breasts, but his hands were already traveling down to the thin, lacy panties I was wearing. My breath was coming quickly now and my heart was beating quickly. All my instincts were telling me that I was going crazy and that I should get some clothes on! But on the other hand, excited adrenaline was pulsing through me. It was taking over my entire body and giving me no chance to listen to my instincts.

James dipped his fingertips under my panties, lifted up my body slightly, and pulled them off. Oh god. Here I was, completely naked, in front of James Hetfield. I wanted to meet his eyes to see what he was doing and thinking, but I couldn't make myself do it. I was just too embarrassed of myself. Suddenly, I wished I had a perfect body. I wished I looked more like Kitty. I wished...

A slight caress on my cheek made me look up and finally meet James' eyes. He tilted his head towards me and asked, "Hey, you okay so far? You're much prettier than I thought." I cracked a little, nervous smile as James took in ever inch of my body. There was nothing left to cover. It was like having someone see right through your soul.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said a little breathlessly. I kissed his lips lightly and let my hands travel all the way down his chest. Swiftly, I undid the button on James' pants, unzipped them, and pulled them off. The sight of James lying naked on top of me made me think I had died and gone to heaven. James was so damn gorgeous. I suddenly wanted to touch him everywhere, kiss him, love him, pretty much do everything I could with him.

James, however, was now the one who was looking nervous. His hands that hand been sliding up my thighs, suddenly stopped, and his expression changed into one of apprehension. Wanting James to just keep moving so we could get it on with, I murmured in a voice thick with lusty emotion, "You okay?"

"Yeah..." James trailed off. I could tell there was more he wanted to say, so I stayed silent. Finally, James continued, "I can't do this. I'm going to hurt you. Isn't that obvious?" I rolled my eyes and lifted my ass up so I could press upwards towards James' body, "Just forget about hurting me. You'll hurt me more if you stop this."

A little bit of a smile appeared back on James' face. He complied to my wishes and his hands moved all the way up the insides of my thighs. Deftly, he parted my legs and slipped a finger between my slit. His fingers worked in and out of me. Ray hadn't ever done anything like this with me. My body shuddered as James worked his fingers deeper inside of me. By now, I was dripping all over his fingers and onto the bed. I wasn't sure if that was something I was suppose to be embarrassed about or not.

After James had decided that he had stretched me enough, he pressed the tip of his cock against my slit and pushed in as gently as he could. I bit my lip a little at the first push. It did hurt; I won't deny that. It also reminded me of Ray, but only for a moment. James pushed a little harder the next time, penetrating deeper inside of me. Now, the pain was obscured by a feeling of pleasure. Before I knew it, James had slipped all the way inside of me and was thrusting in and out with me in a way that Ray had never done. James was very gentle. He made sure to be as careful as he could with me. I could tell he wanted to go a lot faster and a lot harder, but somehow, he managed to resist. That was good because I could feel that I was ready to cum already. My walls tightened hard around James, and my breathing and moaning became quicker and much louder. With one more perfectly placed thrust, I reached my orgasm and spilled into James. James, who had been kissing my neck and was holding me close to him, pushed into me twice more before cumming as well. It felt like my body was being embraced into a warm, golden sunlight. James was here with me, and that's all that mattered. He was inside of me, around me, and holding me.

As soon as James came, he literally flopped on top of me with exhaustion. His cheeks were pink and there were a few beads of sweat on his forehead. The blonde curls framing his face were slightly damp. Despite his exhaustion, James managed to ask, "Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" The feeling of peacefulness and being embraced in sunlight was still hanging over me, making me feel better than I had ever.

"I'm better than okay, and no, you didn't hurt me," I replied. I brought my lips to his and gave him a light kiss before I asked him another question, "Who was better: Kitty or me?" James, who was still panting, rolled his eyes and slid off my body, "God, are we still going on and on about Kitty? I thought we had taken care of her a long time ago. I mean, its not like we're ever going to see her anymore anyways. She's somewhere in Downey and we're in Los Angeles."

"Yeah, I know," I said, still unable to let the question go. "But I still wanna know. If you don't tell me, I'll automatically assume Kitty was better." James pulled me across the bed towards him so that our bodies were pressed together once more. When he spoke, he spoke with a sincere voice that he rarely used, "Olivia, I love you and not Kitty. Of course it was better with you. I wouldn't want to be with someone else ever. You're the only one I want."

Those words seemed a little bit too good to be true. I still couldn't believe that someone would even want to make love with me, let alone stay with me for the rest of my life. I returned James' steady gaze and asked one more question, "Promise you'll never leave me?" James nodded and pushed the hair back from my face so he could get a good look at my face.

"I've already promised that, but I'll do it again. I won't leave you or ever make love to another. Okay?" James asked. The promise was even better than I had thought it would be. Now matter how selfish it was of me, I couldn't help but feel relieved that James had promised not to make love to another girl. If he did, I would probably go into a deep depression or something. My emotions weren't easily controlled and seemed to be all over the place when James wasn't around.

Now satisfied by his promise, I found I was suddenly very tired. Blinking sleepily, I cuddled closer into the crook of James' neck and sighed contentedly. My eyes started to close and I was almost asleep when I felt a whisper in my ear, "Hey Olive?" Too sleepy to say anything, I just nodded in reply. James continued, "This was the best night I've ever had."

"Yeah...same here," I answered sleepily. James wrapped his arms around me in a protective manner before closing his eyes as well. My happiness for the first time ever, was now complete. Sighing with pleasure, I fell asleep in James' embrace and wasn't even haunted by Ray in my nightmares.
Sign up to rate and review this story