Categories > Celebrities > Green Day

Pleasure Kills

by xxClownVomitxx

ACTUALLY AN AVENGED SEVENFOLD SMUT!

Category: Green Day - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Warnings: [X] [R] - Published: 2010-06-18 - Updated: 2010-06-19 - 1851 words - Complete

?Blocked
A/N: I put this in here so the people reading my 21st story can understand the delay in it. My amazing lap top with all it's wonder decided to eat EVERY STORY I HAD ON IT. Good news? I always keep a back up set on a jump drive. More bad news? I didn't have that jump drive, it had gone out of state in my friend's car. Even worse news, I didn't have Last Of The American Girls on the drive at all. So I am having to completely re-write it. It's almost done, I swear, but I was way too busy to get it done in like I timely mannor. Forgive me, everyone? I will love you forever if you do. And I'll give you smut, or whatever you desire. lol. Here is some smut. If only, right?
~Violet~



I was heading home, it was late and I felt like boo boo. My throat was almost swollen shut, which meant almost nothing when it came to me having to spend my only day off with every single one of my friends. I had only just left the last house, I had seen at least fifteen of my friends today, and was looking forward to the Nyquil and pillows that awaited me at my empty house. That was until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. “New message from Z” When I opened the text all it said was fifteen minutes. And yet that was all I needed to know.
He knew I was never less than thirty minutes from the rendezvous spot, but I flew, pushing my car to its max and running every red light that stood between me and him. At the same time I pulled a box from under my passenger seat and began to rummage through it. It was a good thing I was a good driver, and I had a reliable car. I stripped out of my clothes, throwing my shirt, jeans, bra and panties all in the back seat so for a moment I was completely naked, flying down the road basked in street lights. I couldn’t have cared less. In this moment I was on a mission, and I had to be there before he was. I knew better than to be late. He was grumpy when I was late. I had learned that the hard way before.

It took me fourteen minutes to pull into the abandoned train depot that was the meeting place. There were no other cars, and I could see no one else there. SO I slid my car into shadows while killing the engine and the lights. From the box I pulled out my black lace teddy, the one he bought me because it was completely see through then had embroidered with rhinestones in the shapes of skulls and daggers, his gothic tendencies. I pulled it on as I got out of my car, the cold air whipping around me, sending a chilling blast that seemed directed at the damp spot forming between my legs.

He still wasn’t there, but that didn’t mean that I didn’t know what to do. He made it clear as to what was supposed to happen until he arrived. So I situated myself on the hood of my car, spreading my legs ever so gently. I instantly closed my eyes as my fingers slid their way up my milky thighs. When I hit the sweet bundle of nerves that was a trigger button I pressed hard, electrifying my body instantly. I rubbed at it vigorously, instantly getting myself going without someone else there to tease me. I could feel the wetness below my finger that was seeping out quicker with each moment of my arousal. I was hesitant to touch the actual spot that longed for contact. I was still in a sound enough mind set to know that I could not hit that magical climax without his presence. And it was while I was longing for his arrival I heard the distinct sounds of tires on gravel as a car slowed before coming to a complete stop just behind my own. The familiar sounds of his feet on the ground was a new rhythm for me to stroke to as my other hand lifted, teasing my nipple with harsh pinches meant to bring me to the brink. He wanted to see me writhing.

He stopped in front of me, and it was only then did I dare to open my eyes. Instantly they locked on the brilliant green orbs he had, the stunning emeralds rimmed in midnight kohl. His lips held a smirk, which almost seemed malicious due to the fact he had two lip rings through the bottom lip. The light shone off the ring in the middle of his nose. It was clear he liked what he saw as his eyes narrowed in on my pink pussy. Automatically my hand left my nipple and offered me to him, but that was when his expression became harsher.

“Did I tell you to stop?” Instantly I knew my blunder and tried to fix it, but he slapped my hand away, making sure to connect with my nipple to send a shock straight to the pool of heat I still rubbed at furiously. His other hand reached out, grabbing my working hand by the wrist and ripped me from myself. He drew it under his nose, savoring the smell of my musk as if it were a prized perfume.

“Undress me, but do not touch.” He commanded, and I moved quickly to do so. I ridded him of the muscle shirt he wore, trying not to get mesmerized by the beauty of his muscled frame littered with artwork. With lightning speed I stripped his pants and boxers, finding his beautiful cock already swollen and ready for enjoyment. After I removed his shoes he grabbed me roughly by the shoulders and pulled me from my new spot standing in front of the car to his former spot. This way he was leaning against the car, and I was before him.

“Suck.” He told me before grabbing a handful of my thick chestnut hair and yanking me to my knees. Roughly he fucked my mouth, which didn’t feel very good on my sore throat. I would never have complained, however. I knew what would happen if I complained. So I relaxed the muscles in my throat as best as possible as my tongue swirled around his monstrous dick, from base to tip and back again. I could hear his breath coming ragged already and knew he wouldn’t be asking this of me much longer. And just as that thought crossed my mind his hand pulled my head away, leaving me kneeling before him. I waited, looking up at him while running my tongue over my lips, savoring his taste.

“You’ve been bad.” He told me. “You didn’t do as I told you. You know what has to happen now, right?” With a slight whimper I nodded. I didn’t know if I wanted it so badly I whimpered, or I was afraid of it so much I was whimpering, but either way he took that as a good thing. Roughly he pulled me from the ground, bending me over my own car and lifting the back of my teddy. His rough hand caressed my soft buttocks, the tender flesh that was about to be abused next. He didn’t give me any warning as his hand came across my ass, stinging the flesh in my punishment.

“You know it hurts me as much as it hurts you to do this, Violet.” There was no sincerity in his voice as he continued to spank me in a way that was more painful that pleasurable. But in the pain lied the pleasure and I took it with shuddering gasps I was allowed. And then, after ten deliciously hurtful seconds of torture his fingers found their way inside me, sliding into the only neglected place I had left on me. I was more than I could bear a moan rumbled in my heaving chest.

“Did I say you could do that?” He questioned as he fingers were removed. Another punishment, and this time it was his belt that came down across my bare ass. I took it in silence, gripping the car any place I could. Another ten lashes, but I knew relief was coming. This time, in the form of that gorgeous penis he had. It plunged into me, and I knew it was safe to scream. So I did. I screamed as he shoved himself into my unready space, hitting the sweet G spot on the second try.

“ZACKY!” I knew I wasn’t going to last long with his intensity, and didn’t care anymore. The car rocked, despite the emergency break I was sure to activate, and I wondered if I would have bruises in the shape of a fender across my legs in the morning. But as quickly as the odd though entered my mind, it was shoved away. I only had room for him in me.

He grabbed my hair, yanking my head back so he could bite at the tender nape of my neck. I couldn’t contain the moans and groans coming from my body in between the short pants I actually could get. His breath was hot in my ear as he whispered to me on how tight I was, and I was such a good little girl. His praise was enough to send me over the edge, my already trembling walls collapsing in on him as my knees gave out and my vision black. Behind me I heard him issue his own moan, and felt his hot seed spear me through.

He collapsed over the top of me, panting in my ear as he attempted to catch his breath. His fingers unwound from my hair and he left gentle kisses on the spot he had bit only moments before. It was with the same tenderness he righted us both, allowing me to lean on him for support as my knees were still wobbly.

“Are you ok, my love?” Zacky’s voice came to me tenderly now, and concern shown in his eyes even in the darkness around us. I kissed his lips lovingly as I nodded, still too tired to speak. Suddenly aware of his he scooped me up and carried me, bridal style, to his sleek black and red corvette convertible.

“Come on, Miss Tendencies.” He was very careful when he sat me in the passenger seat of his car as to not further hurt my tender ass. “I love our play time when I get home, but if the guys don’t see you soon they’ll think my passion has killed you.”

“I hope one day it does, my sweet, sweet Vengeance.” I whispered, laying my head back into the seat. It was always a good day when my husband came home from tour.
Sign up to rate and review this story