Categories > Comics > X-Men

Hotel

by testrun80

Oneshot. Jubilee and Iceman at a hotel

Category: X-Men - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica - Characters: Iceman - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-20 - Updated: 2010-06-21 - 4534 words

?Blocked

Disclaimer: Don’t own characters. No profit.



The night was dark, warm, and wet. Not surprising given the fact that had been raining for most of the day and clouds continued to blot out what little sunlight the setting sun had to offer. Jubilation Lee sat in the passenger’s seat trying to ignore the uncomfortable humidity building up. Without the presence of her traveling companion to replace the broke A/C the humidity was making her itch.

“Hey good news, they have a spare room, cheap too.” The cheerful voice of Bobby Drake AKA Iceman called out as he opened the car door. Putting the hotel room keys into his shirt pocket, he started the car and drove to the back parking area.

“That’s good but does it have a working A/C is what I want to know.” Jubilee said as she shifted position “I mean I know we are near the Everglades but Florida just shouldn’t be this humid.”

“What are you talking about, the weathers fine.” Replied a smirking Bobby, as he dropped the temperature of the car enough to eliminate the excess moisture.

“Says the man with a built-in mutant A/C system. Not everyone has your powers, Bobby.” Jubilee drolly responds.

“Guess I am just luck,” quips Bobby, “Here we are room two ‘O six. And man after driving all day long I am looking forward to a break”

“Hah, I drove most of the way while you snoozed. You only took over after the A/C quit,” said Jubilee.

After the car engine stopped Jubilee stepped out of the car and started to pull out her suitcase from the back seat. Pulling out Bobby’s suitcase she stretched over trying to reach her suitcase. Bobby came around the car and peered over her shoulder, “Need a hand or maybe you want me to just open the door on the other side?” Bobby said.

“Nah I got it” Jubilee responded as she crawled on her hands and knees into the back seat, trying to reach her suitcase. Bobby from his vantage had a good view of Jubilee’s ass. He unconsciously noted the toned movement as Jubilee crawled forward. The thin material of her running shorts, made sticky by the humidity, wrapped around her rear and outlined what lay beneath. As she stretched one leg out the material tightened revealing the outline of her panties across her firm cheeks. His eyes followed the path down toward partly obscured outline of the fleshly mound. Another shift in her position gave his a glimpse of the flimsy blue satin cloth covering her womanhood.

“Got it!” crowed Jubilee as she dislodged her case from the between the seats.
“ ’Bout time” Bobby said with mock annoyance as he tried to shake his thought away from their present path involving Jubilee.

Silently they headed towards the room each carrying a suitcase and a small carry on with various necessities. After a few seconds wasted trying to get the key to work they entered the hotel room. "Nice," Jubilee commented as she viewed the room. To the back was the door to the bathroom, with the standard hotel amenities. On the right side was a two beds place
against the back wall, a cheap but good looking set of draws with a TV set on top. The left sported an very worn but reasonably working A\C, which Jubilee eyed hopefully.

"Hallelujah ," sighed Jubilee as she turned on the air conditioner. She leaned over to let the cool air wash over her face an neck. After a few minutes of enjoying the A\C, she joined Bobby in settling in. 'Sheesh, even with the air conditioning it is way to warm in here.' Jubilee thought to herself before coming to a decision. Sitting up on the bed she was laying she quickly pulled her shirt over her head and tossed it onto the floor.
Glancing over in Bobby's direction, she noted a peculiar expression on his face. "What are you gawking at? It is too damn hot it here." Jubilee complained. "Besides I have Bikinis that cover more that this." She said gesturing towards her bra while mentally noting that she never wore those bikinis.
"Hey you'll get no complaints from me," Bobby said as he started to pull off his shirt, "besides heat may not be a problem for me but all this moisture is making my skin chafe."

A companionable silence settled over them for a few minutes. Jubilee getting a hold of the remote for the TV began to channel surfing. Bobby meanwhile was dividing his attention between the flickers of the TV and admiring Jubilee's nearly bare back. He caught himself more than once letting his thoughts wander towards 'inappropriate' thoughts about Jubilee's almost covered chest. His thoughts were broken by the sound of Jubilee flipping to the weather channel and muttering about the lack of anything good on TV. The following silence was broken by Jubilee.

"Got one question for you Bobby. How can a man that regularly walks around covered in ice complain about a little moisture in his clothes." Jubilee asked.

"Simple, when I am covered with ice I am only covered with ice. My skin isn't warm so it never melts." Bobby responded.

"Guess that explains why you used to walk around in briefs when you first started. Ya could only cover yourself in slush."

"That and it would be crime to deny the women of the world a glimpse of Adonis's replacement." Bobby joked as he propped himself up on the bed's backboard.

"Dream on, bub" Jubilee snorted, "You aren't that hot or cool."

"I wouldn't expect a child like you to understand. Bobby quipped knowing it would annoy her to be called a child.

Giving him an evil look Jubilee responded, "Unless the G.E.D., driver license, and the need for a bra did not clue you in: I AM NOT A KID." Biting out the last few words for emphasis.

"Uh-huh, You are all grown up now; all lady-like watching cartoons and wearing those fancy cloths." Bobby egged on. Only to receive a pillow in the face as Jubilee joined him on the bed, laying beside him.

"Hey there is nothing wrong with watching cartoons. Unless you forgot you usually watch them with me. And there is nothing wrong with my clothes. I'll be the first to admit I don't usually 'act my age' but someone has to give you guys a kick in the rear to stop the collective X from falling into a pit of angst and depression."

"Hell," she continued, "What is I going to take to get that idea through y' alls thick skull. Me running around naked?"

"Not like there is anything to see," quipped Bobby, not noticing the glint that suddenly came into Jubilee's eyes.


"Oh really?" Jubilee rose from the bed and turned to face Bobby. Pausing long enough to draw his attention without giving herself time to consider what she was doing. Reaching behind her back, she undid the clasp of her bra and slowly let it fall forward.

Bobby stood there and gaped as Jubilee's bra came loose. He watched as it first peeled away from her breasts, falling forward and down to the floor as she lowered her arms. Jubilee stood there naked from the waist up. Her breasts stood firm apples sized globes capped with erect pink tips. He watched as she stepped towards the bed, her breasts bouncing slightly as she moved. Sitting on the edge of the bed she edged her way next to him. "Then you should have no problem with me now," she finished as she mirrored Bobby's position with the exception of her hands, which were knitted behind her head.

Bobby's mind was spinning and stalling at the same time. Stealing sidelong glances at Jubilee, who for her part seemed utterly unconcerned with her present appearance, he couldn't help the growing warmth that centered in his loins. He couldn't help himself as he began to admire her form. Her chest rising and falling, the slight shift of her breasts with each breath. Her
smooth honey toned skin , smooth and flawless. His mind wanders to the thought of touching her, caressing her soft yet firm breast. How it would feel to have that youthful, smooth skin under his hands. The firm flesh of her breasts molding to his hands, her tips hardening in his palms.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard a snicker from Jubilee. Daring a look directly at her, he saw her looking at her with an amused yet intense look. Raising an eyebrow, he silently asked the question 'what?'.

"Well most of the X may think of me as a kid but it's clear that you don't, or at least a part of you doesn't."

"What's that suppose to mean." Bobby asked.

" 'ten-hut soldier," she responded pointing at his pants.

Looking down in the direction Jubilee was pointing Bobby had to stifle a curse. During his mental fantasy he had developed an hard-on, coupled with the fact that somehow his fly had broken, fate had left him giving Jubilee a good show of himself. Pulling the flap of his fly over his partly hidden erection Bobby could only groan.

"Don't worry I won't tell Logan," Jubilee joked grinning.

"You made your point Jubs now for Gods sake put it back on." Bobby begged keeping his eyes locked onto Jubilee's face.

"Nope, I'm kinda comfortable now," Jubilee responded before settling back against the backboard and closing her eyes.

Sensing that he would get nowhere with her now Bobby contented himself to sit back and doze. He shifted his position to accommodate his now throbbing member. He was slightly relieved that Jubilee had already knew about his reaction as he found himself thinking about Jubilee, her breasts, and the misconceptions he and most of the X-men had in regard to their 'little'
firecracker.

"So I guess you think my breasts are nice," Jubilee said nervously, her voice leaving question as to if it was a question or a statement.

Bobby looked from the corner of his eye and saw Jubilee glancing from the corner of her eye, her arms wrapped around her slightly bunching and obscuring her breasts. The change in demeanor showed Bobby the vulnerable young woman that Jubilee hid from the world. Gathering his mental faculties her responded.

"They are beautiful."

"Funny I always thought they were too small," Jubilee admitted.

"Size isn't everything Jubilee," Bobby said turning to look at Jubilee.

"Says the guy who created 'the D cup rule'," she snorted.

Bobby winced internally at the reminder. He had thought that no one but Warren and Hank had heard about that crack. 'guess I forgot about Jubilee's habit of eavesdropping,' he sighed.

"Look I wasn't serious about that. It was a bad joke then and is a bad joke now. You are a beautiful young woman Jubilee. And someday someone who can see pasts a pair of breasts will tell you so." Bobby said.

"Not that there is much else," Jubilee muttered to herself.

Over hearing this Bobby said, "Oh boy. Man, I never realized how bad your perspective is. Then again, I guess my own perspective is a little twisted. I set it out for you had hope that this time you listen. The x-men or X-women are not a impartial representation of the female appearance. I mean come on, any one of the X-women could compete in the Olympics. It is a
basic fact that in our line of work you have to be in shape. Add to the mix that they run around in spandex, and you know that they are going to take extreme care of there physical appearance. That and the fact that mutants females in particular have a 'genetic predisposing for physical traits that promote the continuance and grow of the species by insuring strong physical attraction to the opposite sex.'"

"Dude you have been taking to Hank for too long." Jubilee said the note of nervousness fading. "So what where you thinking when general Bobby decided to stand and be recognized?"

Glancing at her without turning his head Bobby ignored the question, hoping that she would let the issue drop. He was ill prepared when he suddenly found himself pinned down. Jubilee sat, straddled upon his lap, her weight resting on his hips.

"You haven’t answered my question," Jubilee said smiling. "Come on Bobby I won't tell anyone," she teased/leaded when he tried to move.

Deciding it would be better to just get it out and over with before Jubilee tried to figure on her own. He surprised a shudder at some of the conclusions she had reached in other circumstances. "You know the usually male hormone thoughts," he said.
Looking up at her he saw that she would not settle for that. "I was thinking about how they would feel," Bobby blurted as he felt his face redden at the confession.

He felt her loosen her grip on his wrists and pull at them. His mind still circling about his confession and her reaction.

"And what do they feel like?" Bobby heard Jubilee ask as a soft warmth filled his hands. Looking up he saw his hands covering Jubilee's breasts. His thoughts temporarily froze he looked at Jubilee's face, her eyes. She looked back at him, her eyes blazing with an intensity he had rarely seen in her. Jubilee shifted forward, pressing her breasts into Bobby's hands. Taking the silent permission, he began to kneed her breasts. Griping the supple flesh, raising it lightly as he felt a sigh escape Jubilee. Sliding his hands over her breasts, he moved to their sides. With his thumb he began to tease her nipples, circling them before pushing against the hardened tips.

XXXX

Jubilee surrendered to him. His hands sending shivers through her as they teased her breasts. Unconsciously she began to lean into his grip. Her gently rocking motion bringing his almost forgotten erection against her growing heat. She gasped loudly as she felt an warm wet sensation against one of her nipple. Looking down she saw Bobby gently sucking on her
breast as she felt his tongue circle within. A shudder racked her body as he bit down upon her tender flesh. The pleasure he was bringing her was almost painful. Her frame was suddenly rocked violently as something exploded within her. He hips bucked against his as muscles she barely knew existed flexed and relaxed only to spasmed again. Riding the fireworks down
Jubilee opened her eye to see a concerned and amused Bobby looking up at her.

"Damn," Jubilee said summing up the entire experience in a single word. Her awareness of the world expanding to include audio.

"I take that a compliment. Unless you normally give off firework shows like that to anyone how cops a feel," Bobby said. His hands still cupping Jubilee's breasts as she calmed herself, her breath slowing.

Feeling somewhat embarrassed at what she had just let happen in front of Bobby she replied, " No this was definitely a first…"
"Wow that was intense." Finished talking to herself more that Bobby. Shift her legs to release some of the tension she froze for a second as she felt a had budge press against her. Realizing that Bobby's erection had once again broken free she wiggled around to accommodate the budge, ignoring Bobby's groan at the stimulation. It finally came to rest between them. It length pressed against her fevered mound and his pubic bone. Turning her attention back to Bobby, she saw the effects of her movement.

Bobby's eyes glazed over and closed as he felt Jubilee wriggle against his crotch. His erection repeatedly pressing against her thin shorts as she tried to shift it into a comfortable position. He could feel the heat and wetness against his member even through her cloths. When she finally to rest, he felt like he was in heaven and hell. She surrounded him. Her heat surrounded his member like a blanket as he felt her soft flesh press against him. He could almost feel her pouty lips spread and wrap around him.

His thoughts were interrupted as he heard Jubilee speak.

"I could help you with that. I mean it's kinda unfair that I get… you know and all you get is a case of blue balls," Jubilee said a hint of nervousness showing at the end.

***********

Jubilee moved from on top of him and felt her settle beside him, her breasts pressed against his arm. Her hands fumbled with his pants as she tried to undo it. After she managed to undo the button she slid Bobby's pants down, his hips raise automatically when he sensed her intent. Clad only in a pair of plaid boxers he felt her warm hands gently grin him through the
thin material. Sliding along his length, before giving his head a squeeze. He hands released him a slid across the material on his boxers. Her objective clear as her hand slide into the flap in the center.

***********

The feeling of her hand on him was electrifying and he suppressed himself before he came. He felt her maneuver his erection free of the boxers. He looked down his body and saw his shaft peering up. His entire length exposed as her hand experimentally began to pump his shaft, settling into a slow, painfully steady rhythm. A moan escaped his lips as her thumb
tease the base of his darkened tip. He felt her thumb graze the slit as moisture gathered there before returned to spread it over the base of his head.

******

Jubilee paused in her ministrations as she realized that she could not accomplish her what she set out to do without going a step further. Gather herself she moved next to his hips. Her body stretched out weight even distributed on hands and knees. She leaned down and flicked out her tongue tasting him quickly. Before she could decide that this was going to far she engulfed him. Wrapping her mouth around his throbbing member, she pressed down against the underside of his length to prevent hem from coming then and there. Hoping that his had forestalled him she took as much of him in as she could. His length still exposed when she reached the point where her gag reflex stopped her. Pulling back, she created a slight vacuum that pulled her cheeks in and surrounded his flesh. Hearing Bobby groan at the sensation kept her lips sealed around him as she pulled further sucking on him as she went.

******

Bobby griped the bed sheets as Jubilee bobbed her head. The underside of his member slid across her tongue as she slid his length out. He felt his body tense as her tongue circled the sensitive edge of his swollen organ. The tip flitting along the ridge before she laved its entirety with the what felt like an appendage that the toad would be jealous of. His thoughts broken from
that gross thought as Jubilee rapidly bobbed her head down, engulfing him again. Her hand began to pump the base of his flesh as her head bobbed down. Slowly a rhythm began to form, her head bobbed as her hand pumped in opposing yet complementary rhythm. "Lee," he heard his rough voice say warning the girl of him impending eruption. He felt the warmth leave as she pulled her mouth away. The warmth of her other hand came to replace her mouth as she continued to pump him. His hips bucked upwards as he came. His vision flashed as if Jubilee were using her powers as his body jerked in ecstasy.

Streams shot up before falling over her hands as Jubilee pumped coating them in a warm semi-sticky goo. Jubilee continued to pump Bobby's fleshed rod even after he has stopped cumming. His members continued to jerk as she slowed her rhythm until his length softened to the point where she could no longer pump it. She let go of him sat back on her haunches. She almost
placed her hands on her legs before remembering that they were covered with Bobby semen. Dazed she quickly looked around for something to wipe them of with. After not finding anything, she quickly flashed her powers incinerating the stick substance from her skin in a blaze of multicolored flame.

She became aware of her own heat as realized what she had done. 'I just jerked off Bobby,' she thought 'Damn.' She gradually became aware of the heat that had grown between her legs. Her thoughts circling around the feel of Bobby's hard flesh in her hand only served to increase the heat. She shock of what she had done gave way to lust as she heard her breath quicken slightly. 'Damn I'm hot' she thought not realizing she had said it out loud.

"Well then we will have to do something about that," Bobby heard himself say aloud as his senses returned from the mind blowing orgasm. Meanwhile his endorphin-addled mind was having a conversation with himself over current events.

'Damn that was extreme. Haven't felt like that since the first time and it definitely lasted longer this time.'

'Oh yeah Bobby your definitely screwed. First you let her lay about topless, then you let her jerk you off after putting the moves on her. You realize she is never going to forgive you for this, and I am not going to even touch on how the others are going react.' He thought to himself.

'If I remember correctly she took off her top herself, under no coercion. As for the thing with the breasts, she started it. I am only an innocent.' The memory of her as she was pulling the bags from the car popped into his mind. 'OK so not so innocent but she is well old enough to know what she was doing, still is.'

"Bobby, what are you thinking? You kind of went off into La La Land there"
Bobby snapped out of his internal conversation with himself to find Jubilee looking at him with a puzzled expression on her face. Unable to speak a coherent sentence he looked away guiltily.

"Oh I get it. The old this is bad, this wrong. It is wrong to take advantage on little innocent me. Should be ashamed of myself. Blah blah blah," she said a hint of the old Jubilee returning. "Get over it quick. I won't say I knew what I was getting into. I won't say I planned this. But I will say I don't regret anything that has or will happen here. Think of it this way: I could do this stuff with someone I love, trust, and will respect me tomorrow or I could do it in some hotel with some near stranger that may be treat me like dirt tomorrow."

Bobby thought to himself, 'She has a point, not one that anyone else will like but a valid point anyway. In for a penny in for a pound. May as well return the favor. Can have her thinking I am self centered'
"Ah well damned if I do damned if I don't," Bobby said. "Now what were you saying about being hot?"

Reaching forward, he grabbed her arm and pulled at her. He felt her stretch out against his body, her breasts pressing against his chest. Gently lifting on side of her hips he flipped her over so her back rested against his chest. He slid his hands across her abs before sliding under waistband of her shorts. He spread his fingers across her panties, feeling the warn flesh and, he suspected well-trimmed bush. She arched her hips against his hand as he slide down the clef of her slit to the hardened knob.
He teased her flicking at it before moving and pressing into her through the thin material of her panties. He felt the bed shift as he lifted herself. He felt the material bunch before disappearing completely as Jubilee pulled the last of her cloths off and kicked them to the floor. His fingers returned to their task. He circled her hard knob before he ran his fingers just inside her wet lips. She gasped as he plunged two fingers into her wet heat, her flesh grasping at him and gripping him tightly. Her hips rolled, matching he thrusts. Her breath caught each time his thumb taunted her clit. His free hand moved up her body. It came to rest on her pert breasts. He cupped each globe of warm flesh, massaging each one as moans escaped her parted lips. He pinched the diamond hard nipples, circling their base as she thrust her chest up into his hand. He nipped at her ear before she turned her head to the side, giving him better access. He worked his way down, kissing the nape of her neck as she shuddered above him.

Her hands traveled over her body as each in turn cupped her breast and ran along the inside of her thigh. Her body arched as she came. Her hips and most of her body rose as tremors wracked through her. Her legs closed instinctively holding Bobby's hand against her as her internal muscles tightened around the finger he had inserted. She felt his hand continue pumping against her spasming muscles, drawing out the liquid fire flowing in her. She settled back against his as the final waves receded, releasing her from the grip of passion. Coolness flashed across her swollen mound as Bobby withdrew his fingers and froze the remaining moisture off.

Bobby watched as she rolled over carefully avoiding potentially painful contact areas. Jubilee settled against him body flush against his. Her head laid against her folded arms as she seemed to wander off not her own thoughts. She turned her head and looked at him with a pensive gazed. A smile grew across her lips as she rose and sat back against his uncomfortable hardening groin. She rolled her hips against his growing bulge experimentally. Before he could ask her what she was thinking she smoothly leaned forward onto her hands and knees. She kissed him firmly, her delicate tongue darting out tasting his lips. Bobby startled a multicolored flash appeared near his groin, right before his boxers disappeared. He felt her lower herself onto him. As her wet, tight, heat surrounded him he thought, 'A young energetic woman has just chosen me to explore her sexual and sensual limits. This young woman is a gymnast by nature, trained by a hundred plus year old solider who can kick anyone's ass, and can shop all day without stopping once.' She tightened her grip on his shaft before rolling her hips. A final thought surfaced as he surrendered himself to her lust, 'Dear God I hope the Professor has a spare wheelchair.'

END

AN: This is just an ancient oneshot I found on my hard drive. I have no idea how old it is.
Sign up to rate and review this story