Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

So What?

by devilsgyrl

Olivia and James make up...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-06-30 - Updated: 2010-06-30 - 2243 words

?Blocked
Unfortunately, James wasn't quite done with me yet. Despite the fact that I was obviously trying to sleep, he put his hand on my shoulder and gently whispered in my ear, "Olive?" I jerked away from his touch, wincing from the pain. He had touched me right where his nails had cut my flesh earlier. My shoulder blades were no longer bleeding, but they were still raw and painful.

Still wincing, I flipped onto my side and asked irritably, "What? Do you need to discuss Dave's superiority to you more or can we be done with this?" It was kind of a rude question on my part, but I wasn't really in the mood to deal with shit right now. James grimaced at my words and said apologetically, "I'm sorry. I really didn't mean to be so hard on you. I'm just not feeling like myself tonight. I guess I was just really nervous about how the banding meeting would go."

"Nah," I said, shaking my head, "You're drunk. That's the problem." It was nice of James to finally apologize to me, but I really wasn't in a forgiving mood right now. I was in a pissy mood and was going to start arguments easily if James didn't shut up soon. James was genuinely looking sorry for his accusations from earlier. His eyes were wide and honest and he no longer had that silly, drunken smile on his face anymore. His expression tugged on my heart and I sighed and added, "I forgive you. Sorry about the misunderstanding."

"It was my fault," James said sincerely. I shook my head and murmured sleepily, "Not really. Well...maybe it was. But who cares about it now? It's part of the past. Let's just get to sleep now, shall we?" With that, I flipped back onto my stomach and tried to fall asleep for the third time. However, just like the last few times, I wasn't able to get to sleep. This time, James snuggled up close to my body and whispered, "I'm not really that tired. Are you sure you have to go to sleep now?"

Irritably, I flipped back over onto my back to tell James that I really did need to go to bed now. Before I was able to get the words out, James leaned down and locked my lips into a kiss. His tongue easily slipped into my mouth and began massaging my tongue gently. Caught of guard, I blinked for a moment and then found myself kissing him back and rubbing against his tongue.

James wasted no time in getting my little nightie off. His hands eagerly traveled down my body and he lifted the thin material off of me with ease. Now lying naked under James with his tongue in my mouth, I no longer felt so sleepy. True, I probably should be getting some sleep since I had work tomorrow, but really, I wasn't all that tired...

James broke our kiss to get some air and then abruptly flipped me onto my stomach. Wondering what was up with that, I twisted my neck around to look at him questioningly, "What are you doing?" James ignored my question and looked like he was scrutinizing something on my back. Wanting an answer to my question, I continued, "What are you looking at?"

Brushing his finger against my back, James showed it to me. It was dark with sticky, dried blood. Looking horrified, James asked, "Did I do this to you earlier? You know...when I overreacted about Dave?" I wanted to lie, but decided not to. After all, I didn't really have an excuse as to why else I would have blood on my shoulder blades. So even though I knew it might hurt James, I nodded slowly and said, "Yeah, but it was an accident. I know you didn't mean to."

James continued to look horrified at what he had done. Finally, he whispered in my ear, "I'm really sorry, Olive. I had no idea that I had done that. Are you okay?" James rubbed my shoulders gently and kissed my neck. When he had whispered in my ear, I could smell the strong stench of alcohol on his breath. He had certainly drank way too much tonight. I wondered if maybe that was what had caused him to overreact so much tonight. It was probably a combination of that and him already being short-tempered.

"I'm fine, don't worry about it," I dismissed the subject. Then adding in a seductive voice, I said, "Why don't you just forget about that so we can get it on with?" James laughed his usual laugh and kissed my neck gently before climbing on top of me. Tonight was obviously different since I was lying on my stomach. Apparently, James had decided that we were going to try something new. It was an interesting sensation to have James lying on top of my back with his arms around my neck and his lips at my ear.

"What are we going to do?" I asked him curiously as I felt him ease all of his weight down on me. Somehow, James manage to be gentle even when he was drunk. James kissed the area right below my ear and then whispered in my ear, "Why don't you just wait and see?" I was content with that as James continued to kiss and caress my body. A few moments later, I felt his hands travel down my back and brush lightly against my ass. James moved up on my body slightly and pressed his cock lightly against my asshole. Stroking the hair back away from the right side of my face, James whispered, "Will this hurt you?"

"I don't know, but honestly, I don't care if it does. Just stop teasing me like this," I begged, feeling tortured my the way James was lightly rubbing his cock against my hole. While continuing to stroke my hair and kiss my neck, James slowly began to press his way inside of me. I remembered Ray fucking me this way before. It had hurt a lot then. Ray had been so large and I had been so small that him slamming into me had pretty much torn my body apart. My body was still tender and healing from Ray's abuse, so I had to bit my lip from crying out with pain as James pushed all the way inside me.

"Are you doing okay?" James asked nervously. It was almost as if he knew he was hurting me to some extent. I managed to ignore the pain though. After all, it was just a little pain. I could survive through it. Still biting my lip so I wouldn't cry out, I said in a rather muffled tone, "Yeah, I'm fine." James slowly began to push into me, using lots of care and caution. I think it was as obvious to him as it was to me that this was the hardest way for us to have sex. It was good for variety and stuff, but it was more painful than all the other ways. I had to admit that the sensation of James digging his way deep inside to my inward parts was pretty nice though. Being connected to James like this made us cast aside our arguments, made us become one, and helped us to love each over more and more with each passing day. Truth be told, for more time I spent with James, the more I realized that I loved him.

After several hard thrusts with James panting and me crying out, James finally came, spilling into me and down my legs. The slightly wet feel of James' cum on my thighs gave me chill of delight as I flipped over onto my back, wanting to look James in the eye. He had rolled over onto his side next to me and was still fighting for breath. His cheeks were pink in a cute way, but he was smiling at me like he was the happiest boy in the world.

I snuggled up against James' body and pressed my head against his chest, wanting to be as close to him as possible. James removed the ponytail holder from my hair and let it spill out over my shoulders. After a few more moments of stroking my hair, James slipped off the bed and stood up. Not wanting him to leave, I reached out a hand in an attempt to grab his shoulder and called out, "Hey, where are you going? Please don't leave me."

James paused where he was standing. It was clear he was debating whether or not he should go do whatever it was that he was going to do. Finally, my pleading won him over and he crawled back into the bed with me with a resigned smile on his lips. I smiled happily at getting my way and pulled him close against me. I could still smell that strong scent of alcohol on his breath, but it no longer bothered me. In the bliss of the moment, I guess I had kind of forgotten to be mad about the whole drinking scenario earlier. James had clearly forgotten about it too at this point. That was a good thing!

"What do you want to do now?" James asked, looking over my body as I pressed against him and inhaled the scent of his chest. I was starting to feel kind of tired, but if James was still wide awake...well, I suppose I could stay awake a little longer too. Burying my nose against his chest, I murmured, "I'm up for anything. If you want to go to bed we can. Or else we could stay awake a little longer. It's up to you. I wanna do whatever you want."

James debated for a moment before he gave me a little smile and said, "I'm kind of tired, but that doesn't mean I can't play with you some more." Wondering what James meant by 'play with me', I raised my eyebrows at him. James just smirked and pulled the sheet back from my body so he could see me lying naked on my back.

James moved towards the end of the bed and pulled one of my legs open to reveal the territory between them. I felt a little awkward with James splitting my legs like this, but I figured I was just being paranoid. Sex still made me self conscious. James proceeded to trail his fingers up the inside of my thigh and then onto my clitoris. James lightly pushed my legs open further and rubbed the folds of my labia between his first and fourth finger while he sprinkled kisses down my thigh.

"God, James!" I exclaimed, "What are you trying to do? Kill me?" James lifted himself onto his elbows so he could meet my gaze. Smiling teasingly, he replied, "Not kill you exactly...it's more like I'm just trying to drive you crazy." James slipped his finger out of my clitoris and started trailing his tongue teasingly over my slit.

"You already drive me crazy as it is-" I cut off my sentence and whimpered slightly as James touched a sensitive spot. James started to say something in reply to me, but suddenly stopped. Spontaneously, he slipped off the bed and left me lying on my back. I sat up in bed, clutching the sheet against me in an attempt to keep covered up, and asked, "Hey, what's going on? Are you okay?"

James' face was pale and he didn't look so good. It was clear that he wasn't okay. Nevertheless, James attempted a smile and said, "Yeah, I'm okay I guess. I'm just not feeling the best right now. I think I'm going to go to the bathroom for a few minutes. I'll be right back, okay? Don't worry about me." I watched as James hurried towards the bathroom and shut the door behind him.

Even though he had told me not to worry, I could help but do it anyways. I wondered what was wrong with James. A few minutes later, a splattering noise came from the bathroom. Not able to resist myself, I stood up from the bed with the sheet wrapped around me and crept across the floor until I reached the bathroom. Quietly, I pushed the door open and stepped inside.

James was leaning over the toilet, looking slightly dream. It was obvious he had just been sick. Seeing me enter, James gave me a wry smile and said, "You can just stay in bed, Olive..." I dismissed his request with a wave of my hand, "Nah, I can't be happy in bed without you. I'll stay here with you until you feel better."

I sat down on the cold, tile bathroom floor and wrapped the sheet around James and me. After that, I rubbed his back gently while he continued to get sick for another hour or so. It was pretty clear that James had had way too much to drink last night. He was going to have a monstrous hangover tomorrow. For once, I was glad I had work!

This was the first night that I had ever really seen James get drunk. Little did I know that it would be the first of many to come. Also, I didn't know that something like a drink could end up ruining relationships.
Sign up to rate and review this story