Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Broken, Beat & Scarred

by devilsgyrl

Olivia gets saved just in time...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-07-01 - Updated: 2010-07-01 - 2263 words

?Blocked

Ray laughed at my misery and spat in my face. I wanted to wipe his saliva off my cheek, but that was pretty much impossible when my hands were bound underneath me. So instead, I was forced to let Ray's spit trickle down my forehead and down my face. Ray continued twisting my nipples until I was seeing everything in a red haze of agony. Finally, Ray decided to move on. He traveled down my body and yanked my legs apart roughly, sending a sharp pain through my thigh. It felt like he had pulled a muscle from somewhere within my leg, but I wasn't really sure. All pain was the same at this point.

Pushing my legs apart as far as he could, Ray traced my clitoris with his fingers with a moment before leaning forward and biting me hard right on my slit. That was the worst pain of all. I was beyond screaming now. My eyes rolled back in my head and I felt like I was going to pass out at any moment. Ray continued to sink his teeth into the most sensitive part of my body.

After what seemed like an eternity, Ray released his grip on me and traveled back up my body before stabbing me hard with his cock. As before, he had a hard time entering me. I was still pretty dry despite how much Ray had been touching my clitoris and Ray was larger than James. All of this made the procedure even more difficult. After a couple hard smashes and stabs, Ray fought his way all the way inside of me. He ignored the way my body was shaking under his, my whimpers and pleas for mercy, and the pain in my eyes. He acted as if he was oblivious to all this. My agony just seemed to fuel him up and turn him on even more.

As Ray started smashing hard into me, he reached up and grabbed my tits hard. He squeezed them tighter and tighter as he continued to stab into my fragile body that had never really recovered from his abuse from before. Panting, Ray gave me a funny look and commented, "You're not nearly as tight as you used to be. Why is that?"

I wasn't even bothering to listen to Ray's questions, let alone answer his questions. I was basically just trying to stay conscious at this point. I could feel my body on the edge of fainting at any moment. Ray's face looked rather blurry above me and it was hard to make out the details of his face. Ray went ahead and answered his own question, "Oh god, Olivia, don't tell me you let James Hetfield fuck you! You were meant for me and only me, Olivia!"

Ray smacked my cheeked hard with rage and his face became even more blurry and uneven above me. If I had been feeling better, I would've spat at Ray and told him that I was most certainly not "meant for him" and that I wasn't his personal property like he seemed to think. Little did Ray know that I considered myself meant for James and James only, not him.

As Ray thrust into me harder and harder, he continued to speak to me through pants, "What was it like with James? Was he gentle with you? Did you like it?" Ray's questions were really pissing me off. Ray asked the questions in a taunting voice as if he were making fun of me. If my hands hadn't been bound, I would've smacked Ray as hard as I could. But as my hands were bound, all I could do was stare daggers at him and lie still while Ray raped my body.

Ray gave one last push and ended up spilling all over me while blood spurted out from the inside of my leg. I had been able to keep silent for a long time, but now, I found myself screaming again. As Ray pulled out of me, he pushed against my torn hymen and caused the worst pain I had felt yet to run through my body. Of course, Ray didn't give a shit about my cries or about the fact that blood was trickling down my leg. Ray was much too busy with something he was pulling out of his pocket.

Despite my intense agony, I found myself curious to what Ray was taking out of his pocket. I caught sight to something shiny and silver as Ray drew an object out of his pocket. My vision was too distorted to make out the object clearly, so I was forced to ask in a weak and defeated voice, "What is that and what are you going to do with it?"

Ray flicked his gaze back up to my face and his smirked grew wider. He whipped the object out right in front of my face, causing me to lurch backwards and give out a cry of shock. Ray cackled in a very witch-like way and said, "Do you know what this is, Olivia darling, or is it too hard for you to see? For your information, this is a knife. It's meant to cut things if you don't already know that."

I really hated the way Ray patronized me. It was as if he thought I was a little six-year-old girl who still needed to be taught what things were. I also noticed that Ray hadn't answered my second question. Fear ripping through my already ripped up body, I repeated my second question in alarm, "Uh...what are you going to do with that knife?"

Ray passed it tauntingly from hand to hand as he stared down at my broken body lying beneath him. Finally, he answered me, "I'm going to make you all mine, Olivia. I'm going to make it so that no guy will ever touch your body again." For some reason, that statement gave me the creeps. What exactly did Ray have in mind? Was he going to tie me up and take me somewhere where he could hide me and keep me all for myself? He couldn't do that though...could he? I had to go back to James; there was no way I could stand life with Ray in some prison!

"How are you going to achieve that?" I asked Ray in a trembling voice, wanting some more answers. Ray smiled sadistically at me and waved the knife back and forth in my face, "With this of course! How else would I do it?" Abruptly, Ray grabbed me and flipped me onto my back. I fought him as hard as I could and tried to stay on my back, but I was no match for Ray. He was strong and muscly while I was weak, broken, beat, and scarred. I had about a zero percent change of beating Ray in a fight right now.

As I struggled and squirmed against him, I felt something jerk into the flesh at my upper back. I immediately stopped squirming and started screaming again. The pain was worse this time. It wasn't hard for me to guess what Ray was doing. Ray brought the knife down on my back and cut along my flesh. The tip of the blade of the knife cut deeply into my skin as Ray pulled the knife down from my upper back to my lower back. My vision started shaking and everything started to spin. All I could feel was pain. I forgot to hate Ray and think about what he was doing to me. All that was left was the longing to make this excruciating agony to go away.

Finally, it did stop. Ray pulled the knife out of my flesh, but that didn't mean he was done with me yet. My back still stung painfully and when Ray flipped me back over, my new wound scratched against the hard, stone ground. Ray looked at me for a moment with that bloody knife in his hand before going for my legs. He pulled them open again and pressed his knife against my clitoris. He pressed the knife into my tender flesh slowly as if he enjoyed watching me twist and scream with pain.

Not wanted to watch him rip me open, I closed my eyes and waited for the knife to split through my skin. Nothing happened though. Instead, a loud bang sounded through the air and I felt a heavy weight flop down onto my legs. I was losing consciousness quickly now, but I needed to see what was happening. Fighting to stay awake, I looked up above me to see a blonde figure leaning over my body with horror written all over his face. It looked like Dave or James. I couldn't tell what one it was because everything in sight was starting to swirl together and become one. Just before I passed out, I noticed something in the blonde's hand. It was a small, black gun. Suddenly, I figured out what the loud banging noise had been. Ray had been shot. With that being the last thought in my head, everything went black and drifted off to a world without pain and without any feelings at all.

~ ~ ~ ~

When I woke up again, I could hear voices talking above me. I tried to sit up in whatever I was sitting in so I could hear what the people were saying. I just managed to make out their conversation. A doctor was explaining something at the moment, "She's been badly abused, but she'll be okay. The cut on her back is rather serious though. She'll have to apply this cream to her cut everyday and she'll have to keep it bandaged up. She's also going to probably be scarred for life, but there's really not anything we can do about that at this point. I think we should just be grateful that she's alive at this point."

A familiar voice filled with concern replied to the doctor, "Yeah, I guess so. Can I give her some painkillers or anything? I'm sure she's going to be in a lot of pain for a while." At this point, I recognized that the voice belonged to Dave. I sighed with relief. So I wasn't alone in this...place. What and where exactly was this place? Was it a doctor's office or a hospital?

"You can give her this," the doctor said, placing a bottle of pills into Dave's open hand. "She can take two pills every six hours. It should definitely help with the pain, but it will make her really sleepy." Dave nodded and stored the pill bottle in his pocket. By the point, I was tired of being left out of the conversation.

"Hey..." I said in a weak voice to get the doctor's attention. At my remark, both Dave and the doctor turned around and hurried over to the hospital bed I was lying in. I struggled into a sitting position and attempted smiling. It was odd because I couldn't feel anything. It was like I didn't know where my body parts were. Everything from my spinal chord and downward was numbed.

"Olivia!" Dave burst out, grabbing my hand, "Thank god you're awake. How are you? Are you in pain?" Thinking Dave's question over, I tried to see if I could feel pain. But like before, there was nothing. No pain, just numbness. Shaking my head in puzzlement, I gave Dave a questioning look and said, "Nah, I'm not in pain. I just can't feel anything though! Is this normal?"

Dave looked panicky and turned to the doctor. The doctor put a hand on Dave's shoulder and said calmly, "That's indeed normal. You've taken a lot of painkillers and other fluids, Olivia. You probably won't be able to feel anything for another few hours. After that, there probably will be some pain though. I gave Dave some painkillers you can take. Is there anything you want in the meantime?"

"I want to go home," I said immediately. I hated hospitals. This doctor seemed nice enough, but I usually didn't trust doctors. Staying any longer in this building that was either a hospital of doctor's office was something I had no intention doing. As a second thought, I added, "I want James too." I knew without a doubt that James would be able to give me the comfort I needed right now.

The doctor looked at me skeptically, but I set my jaw with determination. Looking me over, the doctor said, "I don't know if that's really such a good idea, Olivia. You've been cut pretty badly. The bleeding has stopped, but it might be best for you to at least remain at the hospital overnight. And might I ask who James is? Is he your husband?"

Dave laughed and answered the question for me, "James is someone she's sharing an apartment with, but he's definitely not her husband! Olivia is only seventeen for god's sake!" The doctor blushed with embarrassment and shrugged, "Oh. Well sometimes it's hard to determine a patient's age. Do you have James' phone number somewhere so we can call him here, Olivia?"

I shook my head stubbornly and repeated my request from earlier, "I don't want James to see me here! I want to go home to James. Seriously Doc, I'm feeling okay now. Dave can get me home safely and then James can help me with my pills and stuff. I'd feel a lot better if I was home. I just...don't like hospitals!"
Sign up to rate and review this story