Categories > TV > Gilmore Girls

Gilmore Girls

by frankiewayne50

Paris feels guilty about something and decides to talk to Lorali about it.

Category: Gilmore Girls - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Fantasy - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2010-07-18 - Updated: 2010-07-18 - 10248 words

?Blocked
Gilmore Girls
Disclaimer:I don't own the characters of Gilmore Girls they are owned by their respective network and show.I am not making any money from this story it is only written for entertainment purposes only.

"Hey mom, how is everything going?It's been pretty quiet this week with the semester almost over."Rory said as she stared out of the window of the campus.
"So tell me did you make the dean's list again?"Lorelai asked figuring she knew the answer.
"I don't know mom this semester was really hard and I don't think I made the dean's list."Rory replied as she nervously bit her lower lip.
"Well I'm sure that you were pretty close."Lorelai replied as she brushed back a strand of her jet black hair that came down around her shoulders.
"Actually mom I didn't do that well this semester."Rory said staring up at the ceiling and dreading what was about to happen.
"What do you mean not that well?"Lorelai asked raising a dark eyebrow.
"I got three C's and a D."Rory blurted out closing her eyes.
"Sweety,please tell me there is a bad connection and you didn't say what I think you said."Lorelai replied as she pulled out a armless chair and sat down.
"Mom,maybe college isn't for me."
"Rory,don't say that you are the smartest person I know.Just do the best that you can that is all that anyone can ask.I need to go but I will talk to you later I love you sweetie bye."Lorelai said as she hung up the phone.Lorelai stood up and quickly grabbed her purse heading for the door.
Lorelai grabbed the keys to the cadillac Escalades that was parked in the underneath garage.When she came down the stairs of the garage she pressed the button on her key ring that unlocked the driver side door of the silver SUV.She opened the door and slide behind the wheel pressing a button making the garage door start opening.Lorelai took a moment to pull out a cigarette and she lit it taking a deep drag and exhaling slowly.She held the cigarette in her left hand between her middle and forefingers.Lorelai turned around putting her arm on the passenger side seat to stare out the back window as she backed out of the underneath garage.Loralai was heading to pick up Paris who was Rory roommate she wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on with Rory.
Paris got off the bus and wondered where Rory mom was she wasn't really looking forward to meeting her.Actually this was the second time Paris had met Lorelai,The first time was when she first got to the college.Paris was jealous of the relationship that Paris had with her mom they had something Paris never had with her mother.Paris had spent pretty much the entire semester trying to get Rory kicked out of college.So far everything had happened the way Paris planned it.Rory started going to parties instead of studing.Now out of nowhere a letter arrives inviting Paris down for the weekend at Rory's mom home so Ms.Gilmore could be better aquainted with Paris.Paris started to just throw the letter away but decided not to.She needed to get away even if it was only for the weekend she thought.
So now here she was sitting on a bench waiting for Rory's mother to pick her up.She sat down on the bench and pulled out a cigarette she lit it and crossed her legs.Paris glanced up at the silver Escalades as it pulled around the corner.Paris took a final drag off her cigarette and put it out on the ground hoping that Mrs.Gilmore hadn't seen her.
Paris frowned wishing she had time to take a breath mint or something.When the Cadillac pulled up in front of the bench Paris watched as Ms.Gilmore got out of the SUV and walked around the front of it to stand in front of Paris.Paris felt her mouth go dry as Ms.Gilmore gave her a warm smile and extended her right hand.Paris couldn't believe how young she looked dressed in a blue dress that came down to her knees. She also wore nude pantyhose and three inch heels which she didn't need.Paris thought.Paris reached out and took the extended hand returning a nervous smile.
"Hi Paris it's good to see you again let me get that for you."Lorelai said grabbing the small suitcase.
"Thanks Ms.Gilmore for inviting me I appreciate it."Paris replied biting her lower lip.
"Call me Lorelai, and you are more than welcome.I know it helps to get away every once in awhile."Lorelai replied opening the back door of the Escalades and putting the suitcase in it.Then she walked around to get back into the driver side of the SUV.Paris had gotten in the passenger side Lorelai knew that Paris was nervous.
Lorelai pulled out into traffic and headed toward downtown Sleepy Hollow.
"Ms.Gilmore-I mean Lorelai can I ask you a question?"Paris asked biting her lower lip which she did whenever she was nervous.
"Sure Paris."Lorelai replied as she glanced in her rearview mirror.
"Why did you send for me?"
"I wanted to get to know you and hopefully you can help me figure out what is going on with my daughter.Her grades have fallen and I want to know why."
"What makes you think I would know?"Paris ventured.
"I don't, but I was hoping that you might know what is going on with her."
"Ahh no ma'am I have no ideal."Paris quickly answered.
"Have you eaten?"Lorelai asked as she pulled up beside Luke's dinner.
"I had chips and a coke on the bus."Paris replied.
"Sounds like you have the same eating habits as Rory,come on I will treat you to dinner."
Paris watched as Lorelai got out of the SUV then she looked at Paris raising a dark eyebrow.Paris
got out of the SUV Lorelai smiled at her as she walked around the suv to stand beside Paris on the sidewalk.
"I'm really not that hungry Ms.Gilmore."Paris started saying.
Lorelai gave Paris a stare and then leaned in close to whisper in her left ear.
"You call me Ms.Gilmore one more time and I'm going to find a quiet, out of the way place, then put you across my knee.Now...SCOOT."
Paris jumped as she felt a sharp swat land across her bottom.She wore black leggins with a red sweater.Even through the fabric of the leggins Paris still felt a sting where Lorelai right hand landed.The swat was enough to get Paris moving across the street toward the diner.
When Lorelai opened the door Paris walked in the dinner feeling very much like a little girl instead of a woman of 21.When they sat down Luke came over giving Lorelai a nod and a slight smile he set down a cup quickly feeling it with coffee.
"Hi Lorelai how was your day today?"
"It was good been a long time since what, six this morning I believe."Lorelai quipped giving him a smile.Luke nodded his head and then left attending to another customer.
"So Paris what would you like to have?"Lorelai asked picking up a menu"
"Ms.-I mean Lorelai I'm really not very hungry."
"Paris you either order what you want or I will order what I want you to have, which I promise will include a few things you hate,things like spinach."Lorelai said raising a eyebrow.
"Alright, you win, a burger with fries please." Paris said raising her eyes toward the roof.
About that time Luke had made it back around to their table Lorelai ordered burger with fries for Paris and a salad for herself.Luke wrote down the order nodding then disappearing once again.
"All you're going to have is a salad?" Paris asked.
"Yep,have to keep this girly figure.Lorelai replied with a smile.
"So tell me about yourself Paris."
"Well,not much to tell I'm 21, single,living the life of a college student."Paris said shrugging her shoulders.
"What does your parents do?"Lorelai inquired.
"Well they don't let me know what they do anymore just send the check each month usually with a lame note like hugs and kisses, miss you."Paris answered with a frown.
"So I take it your not very close to them."
"You got it!"Paris quickly replied.
"Spoken like a true cynical young lady."Lorelai said with a grin.
"Cynical no, realistic yes.I have no illusions when it comes to my parents they love me as long as I don't make waves.They would have rather birth control had worked."Paris said frowning.
"Such harsh words, Paris, parents may not always show their love but that doesn't mean it's not there."
"Anyway, enough about me, Rory was right, you are bossy, manipulative."Paris said with a grin.
"Thats my darling daughter who will have alot to answer for the next time I see her."Lorelai replied losing the smile on her face.
Luke showed up with a tray of food he handed a burger and fries to Paris and a chicken salad to Lorelai.
"Hey I didn't order this."Lorelai said protesting.
"I know but I decided that you needed it don't worry it's not going to cost you extra,I also threw in a tea for the kid."Luke said and quickly left.
"I'd give him a piece of my mind if he would stand still long enough, where does he gets off calling me a kid."Paris said frowning.
"Luke doesn't mean anything go easy on the old man."Lorelai said quickly with a grin.
The rest of the meal was pretty quiet. Then they left the diner and headed to Lorelai home which was only ten minutes away.
Paris was really surprised how beautiful the Gilmore home was.Paris marveled as Lorelai drove up to the two story home Lorelai pressed a button opening the underneath garage.
"Wow Lorelai this place is really beautiful."
"Well,they are five bedrooms,four and a half baths with a varity of living spaces."Lorelai said sounding like her realtor.Once inside Lorelai showed Paris the front foyer and they walked up a iron
rail staircase that lead to the second floor.Paris was looking all around at the vaulted ceiling as they walked down a hall toward one of the bedrooms there was a queen size bed with a beautiful view of a lake in the back of the house.Lorelai showed Paris where the towels were.
"Hey why don't you come down stairs I like to talk to you for awile."Lorelai said standing by the door.
"Ok,give me a minute to unpack."Paris replied.
Paris knew that this was coming Lorelai wanted to know eactly what was going on with her daughter and she had a feeling Paris knew what was going on.
When Paris came downstairs she notice that Lorelai was sitting on a blue phlush sofa that was in the white carpeted great room.Paris smiled and walked over to sit down beside Lorelai there was something about Rory mother that Paris liked.Paris sat there with her hands in her lap as once again she felt like a little girl.
"Paris I appreciate it if you would tell me what is going on with my daughter.I have a feeling that you know something."
Paris frowned. She decided to level with Lorelai about everything.
"Lorelai,I have a confession to make unfortunately after I make it, I imagine you will boot me out of this beautiful home and back to college.When I first met Rory I was jealous of the relationship that both of you have.I'm afraid that it's my fault that Rory grades fell I got her to start partying, more or less dared her to start.It started out one party per week but pretty soon there were two then three.Every time I catch her studing I would find a reason for her to stop studing.I'm not proud of myself Lorelai I been trying to get her to bring her grades back up recently just hasn't happened.I feel really bad about this."Paris said staring down at her hands in her lap nervously.
"Well,I appreciate you beening honest with me Paris but you're not entirely to blame for what my daughter is doing up at college.I am going to deal with Rory next week I think after I get to the bottom of things she will have a different attitude about college."Lorelai said giving Paris a smile."Lorelai said.
"I guess I need to get my overnight bag just please, could I have a lift to the bus station I'm a little scared to walk at night."
"Paris,you're not going anywhere sweety.What I am thinking of doing though is putting you across my knee and giving you a good old fashion spanking."Lorelai stated raising a dark eyebrow.
"I'm a little old for that I'm afraid."Paris replied with a nervous laugh.
"I don't think you're as old as you think you are young lady."
"What you mean?"Paris asked nervously.
"A few years ago Rory stated the same thing, so being the good mother that I am I had to prove to Rory that she wasn't as old as she thought.I took her across my knee and proceeded to give her a spanking she wouldn't soon forget.I reminded her exactly who was still in charge needless to say Rory immediately begin to show me alot more respect.To this day Rory knows what to expect if she doesn't behave herself.That's why I say next week I plan on getting to the seat of her problems.I got a feeling that it would help you if someone did the same for you."Lorelai said.
"I never been spanked before in my life.Lorelai... I appreciate it... if you would spank me."Paris stated biting her lower lip nervously.
"Are you sure I mean once I start I don't stop till I decide to stop.Two things I can promise will happen one you will be crying profusely and sitting down will be very uncomfortable for awhile.So I want to make sure that you understand what is about to happen cause you are going to be a very unhappy young lady for awhile."
"Yes ma'am I'm sure, just, would it be alright if I stepped outside for a cigarette.I think I need it to calm my nerves down."
"I think I could use a cigarette myself come on."Lorelai uncrossed her nylon legs standing up she held out her right hand which Paris took as she stood up.
Paris allowed Lorelai to lead her outside onto the porch.Lorelai lit two cigarettes handing one to Paris who took it shyly.Lorelai leaned against the porch railing and folded her arms across her breasts.
"Lorelai,I'm really sorry for what I did with Rory I hope you forgive me."Paris said as she took a drag off her cigarette."
"Paris I forgive you and I'm sure that Rory will forgive you too.I do have a few questions I would like answered.Lorelai said taking a puff off her cigarette.
"Sure anything."Paris quickly replied.
"Paris how are you grades?"Lorelai asked as she sat down in the porch swing next to Paris.
"Well,let me put it this way, my college life should be over after this semester."Paris said staring down at the smoke from her cigarette.
"Would you like to stay in college Paris?"Lorelai asked.
"It beats going back home I guess."
That's not what I asked young lady."Lorelai replied sternly.
"Yes ma'am, I would like to stay."Paris said biting once again on her lower lip nervously.
"Ok,Monday I am taking you back to school,I'm going to ask you to be commited to bringing your grades up that means I expect you to have a brand new attitude.You never been accountable to anyone have you Paris?"Lorelai questioned.
"No ma'am,I pretty much could do what I wanted when I wanted to do it."
"How would you feel about thinking about Rory as a sister?"
"I think that would be great I really do like Rory.I use to dream what it would be like to have Rory as a sister.I use to also dream about you being my mom.Lorelai do you think that it would be alright if I called you mom sometime?"Paris asked staring down at her hands.Lorelai walked over and sat down beside Paris she reached over and tilted Paris chin up making her look into her eyes.
"Paris,You may call me mom anytime you want sweety."Lorelai said with a warm smile.Lorelai gave Paris a hug for a few moments then broke it off.
"Well,I think that it's time I get to the seat of your problem young lady."Lorelai said as she stood up and walked over to put out her cigarette in the silver tin ashtray.She picked up the ashtray and extended it to Paris who took a final drag then put her cigarette out.Lorelai stepped back and pointed toward the door with her left forefinger for Paris to walk ahead of her.
Paris stood up and started walking toward the double doors that lead inside the house.She headed down the hall with Lorelai right behind her she really was starting to feel like a naughty little girl about to get spanked.Paris stood just inside the great room and Lorelai stepped around her putting down the silver ashtray on a table by the blue sofa. Then she walked over and grabbed an armless brown chair that was against the west wall.She set the chair in the middle of the room.Paris watched as Lorelai walked over to grab a red balloon shape plastic paddle that was hanging on the wall.
Paris bit her lower lip nervously as she watch Lorelai walk back over to the chair and sit down she lifted her fore finger up and down motioning Paris to come stand beside her.Paris slowly started to walk over to stand on the right side of Lorelai.Paris watched as Lorelai reached out with her left hand to grab her left arm then yanked her forward to fall face down across her nylon lap.Paris was shocked as she quickly stuck both her hands out to catch her fall.She glanced back at Lorelai who had wrapped her left arm tightly around her waist pulling her closer in to her.The stern stare brought tears to Paris eyes as she realized what was about to happen.Paris felt a shiver run up her spine as the plastic paddle rested on her bottom.
Lorelai raised the paddle and delivered a series of fast hard swats landing all over Paris bottom.It didn't take long before Paris started kicking her legs up and down frantically hoping to stop the punishment.It didn't stop the paddle from connecting with her sore bottom.Tears were starting to fall down her face.
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"Oh no you don't young lady."Lorelai said as Paris reach back to try and cover her sore bottom.Lorelai quickly grabbed her wrist as she adjusted Paris across her lap pinning her wrist to the small of her back.Paris closed her eyes as once again she felt the paddling continue amist the on slaught of her tearful pleas.
"OWWWOHHHWHAAAA PPPLEASSE STOPPP WHAAAAOWWOHHHHH WHAAAAA!"Paris cried out as she felt her nose starting to run.
Paris was surprised when all of a sudden she felt Lorelai stop the paddling and help her up off her lap.Thinking it was over she quickly reach back to rub her bottom even with the black leggins on, her bottom was still stinging.
"WE'RE NOT THROUGH YET YOUNG LADY!TAKE THOSE PANTS DOWN TO YOUR KNEES!"Lorelai ordered sternly.
"PPPLEASE LORELAI."Paris stammered.
"DOWN...NOW!"
Paris noticed the raised eyebrow and decided it be better if she did as she was told.So she reached inside the waistband of her pants pushing them down to her knees.Lorelai frowned noticing the blue thong that Paris was wearing.
"You know Paris this will be the last time you wear thongs they are not proper attire.From now on you will wear full panties that cover your entire backside young lady.Is that clear?"Lorelai demanded.
"YESS YESSMAAM."Paris sobbed.
Lorelai once again reached out with her left hand to grab Paris left arm yanking her face down across her lap.Just as before Paris extended her arms out in front of her to catch herself. Paris stared down at the carpet closing her eyes sobbing loudly. Lorelai left arm was wrapped around Paris waist.Paris glanced back just as Lorelai raised the paddle then a second later she brought it down in a series of solid swats amist Paris tearful yelps which filled the room.She tried to stick her hand back to cover her scorched bottom but Lorelai grabbed her wrist and pinned it to the small of her back just as she did before.She frantically kicked her legs up and down but nothing stopped the paddle from landing all over her red swollen backside.Snot was falling and mingling with her tears Paris didn't know how long the paddling lasted but it seemed like forever.
Finally the paddling stopped and Paris just bawled like a baby laying across Lorelai lap she felt exhausted.Lorelai just let Paris cry for a moment then helped her off her lap.
"DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT RUBBING YOUR BOTTOM UNLESS YOU WANT TO START THIS EXCERCISE ALL OVER AGAIN!"Lorelai said standing up she grabbed Paris left arm with her right hand, escorting her over to stand with her nose in the corner.
"HANDS ON YOUR HEAD."Lorelai ordered.Paris put her hands on top of her head as she continued to sob loudly.
Lorelai walked back and sat down on the sofa crossing her nylon right leg across her left she pressed a button on the phone.She listened to the sound on the other end ringing it was the third ring when Rory picked up the phone.Lorelai had put the paddle down on the table in front of her.
"Hi mom,"Rory said.Paris turned around when she heard Rory voice from the speaker phone.The snapping of Lorelai fingers made Paris turn back around quickly she was still sobbing loudly.
"Hi Mom...who is that crying in the back ground... it sounds like Paris?"
"It is let's just say that I introduced Paris to what a spanking feels like."Lorelai replied with a grin.
"Ouch."
Paris knew that she was in trouble when she turned around a second time to glance at Lorelai.Then she noticed the raised eyebrow when Lorelai suddenly stood up grabbing the paddle off the table and started walking toward her.Paris felt Lorelai grab her left wrist that was on top of her head with her right hand turning she started pulling Paris back toward the chair that she had occupied earlier.Paris got a glance at a pair of stern blue eyes as she found herself stretched face down across Lorelai nylon lap yet again.
"Mom?"
"I will have to call you back Rory apparently your roommate isn't paying attention."Lorelai said toward the speaker phone and reached over to turn it off.Lorelai adjusted Paris across her lap and rested the paddle on the seat of Paris bottom.Paris wished now she had wore a pair of panties not that they would of given her some protection she thought.
"NOOOO PPLLEASE WHAAA OUCHHHOHHHOWWWW WHAAAAAAAA OWWWOHHHHHH YEOWWWOHHHH."Paris was bawling and kicking her legs up and down finally the black leggins came off flying across the room.Lorelai raised the paddle and delivered a series of fast painful swats all over her bottom.
The paddling lasted another five minutes and by the time it was over Paris found herself back in the corner.She stood in the corner hopping from one leg to the other wishing she could confort her fire engine red scorched backside.
A few minutes later Lorelai came over with a few tissues.
"Blow."Lorelai ordered.Twice Paris blew into the tissues then Lorelai walked back to throw the tissues in the waste can and then sat down on the sofa pressing the button to dial Rory back who she knew was anxious for her to call.It barely got through the first rang before Lorelai heard the sound of Rory voice.
"Mom,what is Paris doing in Star Hollow?For that matter why is she at our house and why did you SPANK her?"
"Calm down Rory, Paris asked for the spanking and I found out exactly why your grades are falling."
"Mom,I know why my grades fell and believe me I'm more upset than you."Rory stated.
"I don't think so but young lady I plan on getting to the seat of your problem on Monday when I bring Paris back to college.So you have two whole days to anticipate my arrival and also enjoy sitting on that tush of yours.In the mean time I wanted you to know that I think Paris is going to be a lot better roommate from now on.I don't think she wants to go to anymore parties and I definately know that she won't be a bad influence on you anymore.I have to go it's almost time for Paris bed time but I will talk to you tommorrow sweety have a goodnight sleep." Lorelai said as she pushed the disconnet button.
Paris was still sobbing loudly in the corner Lorelai stood up and walked over to where Paris stretch pants were on the floor she picked them up.Lorelai went over and stood beside Paris with her arms folded giving her a stern glare.
"Turn around and look at me."
Paris slowly turned around she didn't trust herself to speak so she stood there with her hands on her head.Paris stared down at the floor till Lorelai right hand grabbed her chin bringing her face up to stare into her eyes tears once again started streaming down Paris face.
"We are going to have a long talk, but not tonight. I want you to go upstairs soak in a nice bath then I'm going to come up and tuck you in bed.
"YESSS YESSS-MAAAM."Paris sobbed.
"You may put your hands down and rub your bottom."Lorelai said as she took Paris in her arms giving her a long hug.Paris just cried into Lorelai shoulder while her hands rested on her stinging backside.Finally Paris sobbing was reduced to whimpering.
Lorelai brushed back a strand of Paris blonde hair giving her a smile.
"Ok, here is your leggins I want you to go get ready for bed sweety, I will be up in a little while to tuck you in.
"DOOO III HAVEE TO TAKEE AA BATHHH CAN'TT IITT WAIT TILL IN THEEE MORRNING?"Paris asked stammering.
"NO! you will take it tonight."
"YESS YESSMAAAM."Paris replied as she saw Lorelai raise a dark eyebrow.
"Good girl."Lorelai said turning Paris away from her pointing her toward the hallway that lead to the stairwell that went to the second floor.
"Now...SCOOT!"
"OWWWOHHH!"Paris cried out as she felt a resounding swat land on her scorched bottom sending her running down the hall with her right hand clutching the leggins and her left hand on her red stinging derriere.
Lorelai decided that she would have a cigarette so she went back out on the porch and enjoyed her cigarette.When Lorelai finished her cigarette she went upstairs to check on Paris.Paris was just getting out of the jacuzzi when Lorelai walked in carrying a pair of pink silk pajamins and a pair of pink panties.
"Ok sweety here is your pajamins with a pair of panties for you to wear."
"I usually don't wear panties to bed."
"Paris,there's a lot of things you use to do that you will not be doing anymore."Lorelai replied.
"Yes ma'am."Paris quickly answered.Lorelai watched as Paris finished drying off then put on the pink panties and silk pajamins then headed toward the bedroom following Lorelai.Lorelai pulled the covers back and Paris got in wincing as soon as her bottom came in contact with the bed.Lorelai pulled the covers back up around Paris as she sat on the edge of the bed.
"Sweety,I know this is new to you but you will get use to it.Good night Paris."Lorelai said as she bent down to give Paris a kiss on the cheek.Paris wrapped her arms around Lorelai in a hug whispering in her left ear.
"Goodnight mom."Paris said with a smile.
Lorelai left the door open so that the room wouldn't be completely dark there was a night light in the hallway.The minute that Lorelai was out of sight Paris quickly flipped over to lay on her stomoch since her backside was still throbbing.Paris couldn't help but wonder exactly what Lorelai had in mind but she knew one thing.She didn't want another spanking anything soon.It was these thoughts that finally put Paris into a good night sleep.The Next morning Lorelai woke Paris up at 8.
"What time is it?"Paris asked pulling the covers over her head.
"It's 8 and I want to be at Luke's by nine so I can get a good table so rise and shine Paris."Lorelai said pulling the covers down from over Paris head.
"You go ahead and go without me."Paris mumbled flipping over on her stomoch.Paris eyes opened wide as she realized who she was talking to.
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"OWWWOHH OUCHHH OKKK I'MMM UPPP!"Paris quickly squealed as Lorelai hand landed for the fifth time on her sore bottom.Paris got out on the other side of the bed holding her backside with both her hands.
Lorelai stood on the other side of the bed arms folded and a raised eyebrow.
"Be downstairs ready to go in thirty minutes young lady."Lorelai said with a smirk as she left the room.Lorelai went down the hall to get dressed which would only take about ten minutes.She put her black hair in a ponytail then grabbed a pair of tight jeans and a black silk blouse.She went downstairs a few minutes later, Paris came down the stairs wearing a pair of black stretch pants with a pink short sleeve nylon blouse.
"I see right now that we are going to have to work on that sunny disposition of yours."Lorelai said
"I'm sorry mom,I just have always been a night person."Paris replied frowning.
"Like I said not anymore and I suggest that you remember that.I thought that we would go shopping after breakfast pick up some clothes for school."
"I really don't like shopping that much and besides being on the budget that I am, pick places that are discounted.Besides I can't think of anything I really need...MOMMM"Paris yelped as she felt her left wrist suddenly grabbed and she was pulled toward the sofa in the great room.Paris saw a pair of intense blue eyes as Lorelai sat down yanking her forward to land face down across her lap.Paris glanced back as Lorelai wrapped her left arm around her slender waist.Her right hand rested on her backside.
"Paris you seem to think that you have a say in what you do young lady.When I mention we are going shopping then we are going shopping."Lorelai said as she raised her right hand and brought it down in a series of solid spanks amist Paris tearful yelps.
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"OWWWOUCHOHHH OWWWWW OHHH YEOWWWW!"Paris felt tears starting to fall down her face as Lorelai let her off her lap to stand before her.Paris reached back and grabbed her scorched bottom with both hands while Lorelai stood up extending her right hand.
"Now where are we going after breakfast?"Lorelai asked raising a eyebrow.
"SHOPPPING."Paris sobbed as she put her left hand in Lorelai's right.
Lorelai grabbed her black purse with her left hand and headed toward the kitchen and down into the garage. She had her keyring and pointed it toward the Cadillac Escalades pressing a button that opened the doors.Lorelai opened the passenger door and Paris got in wincing as her bottom came in contact with the leather seat,she quickly wiped away a stray tear that was falling down her cheek.Lorelai shut the door and walked around getting in the driver side putting her purse on the floorboard.She started the SUV and pushed a button opening up the garage door pulling out she got on the main road that would take her to Star Hollow.
One thing about a spanking Lorelai thought, it tended to stop rambling sentences that usually came out of someone's mouth.Paris was pretty quiet as they got on the freeway Lorelai noticed the pout.
"Are you regretting asking for my help?"Lorelai asked as she passed a car in the left lane glancing in the rearview mirror she moved back over into the right hand lane.
"Oh, no ma'am not at all, I really appreciate you caring enough to correct me.I just wish that I wasn't so much trouble."
"Stop right there young lady, you are no trouble what so ever and if you start feeling sorry for yourself then I do have the paddle in my purse if you get my meaning."
"Yes ma'am I'm sorry." Paris quickly replied.
Luke was busy as usual he was wondering just where Lorelai was she better get here soon or her favorite table would be gone he thought.He had steered people away from it he was running out of reasons for people to sit somewhere else.He had used the leaking roof as a last one looking up he noticed Lorelai getting out of her SUV and crossing the street with Paris holding her hand.He walked over and set a coffee cup on the table then headed back to get the coffee.He glanced up to see Lorelai coming through the door with Paris he noticed Paris wincing as she sat down.He tried to hide the smile as he came over with Lorelai coffee and a glass of milk for Paris.
"I suppose you want the usual."Luke said.
"Absolutely, bring it on and keep the coffee flowing."Lorelai answered with a smile.
"You know what Paris I thought that we would take in a movie after we got through with shopping."Lorelai said and grabbed her purse as her cell phone started going off.She opened it up and got up to go outside as Luke pointed toward the door.
"Hi sweetie,how you doing this morning?"
"Well,kind of dreading something."
"What would that be darling daughter."
"I'm afraid that tommorrow my mom is coming up to the school to put me across her knee to give me a sound spanking which is going to sting like the dickins."
"You know Rory I heard the same thing and yes she is coming up to school with the intention of turning you over her knee.I think she is definately going to blister your backside.You can take solace in one thing though."
"What's that mom?"
"She's not going to give you anything you don't deserve.So I am going to go back into Luke's to finish drinking my cold coffee and leave you to studies which I hope are being taken care of."
"Yes ma'am they are and my grades are where they should be."
"I'm glad to hear that see you tommorrow Rory you might practice sleeping on your stomoch for awhile to get use to it bye sweetie."Lorelai said closing the red cell phone and heading back into Luke's who was pouring a fresh cup of coffee.
"So how is Rory doing?"Luke asked as he brought over two egg omelette's with hashbrowns.
"Rory is in trouble Luke."
"What happened?" Luke asked.
"You remember watching Blue Hawii with Elvis and what happened at the end of the movie with the naughty blonde?"
"Yea he spanked her why."
"That is what is going to be happening to Rory tommorrow she is going over my knee for a good old fashion spanking."
"Say no more, I need to put on another pot of coffee."Luke said heading back around the counter to make some fresh coffee.
"Eat."Lorelai told Paris when she was playing with her food.
After breakfast they headed toward Barton which was about 25 miles away Lorelai often went there to shop for clothes at Macy's.It was such a beautiful day out sunshine,Spring was definately in the air Lorelai thought as they got back on the freeway.
They had been in the store for about three hours and Paris was starting to get upset having to try on so many clothes.Paris was about to blow when finally Lorelai anounced that they had done all the shopping that needed to be done.So they paid for the clothes and took the cart full of bags out to the SUV where they loaded it in the back.Then they headed off to the main mall that had theatre's in it they went and saw a comedy Paris really enjoyed the movie.When they got out of the movie they walked around the mall for awhile.
"So tell me Paris what did you think of today, did you enjoy yourself?"Lorelai asked while walking through the mall.
"Yes ma'am I really did enjoy myself I am surprised cause I never thought I would enjoy shopping much less a movie.
"Well, you realize that you only have one more day of freedom starting Monday morning we are off to see the dean."
"Don't remind me."
"Paris...I expect you to change your attitude or I will."
"I'm trying."Paris responded.
"Try harder!"Lorelai whispered in Paris ear and then landed another solid swat to her derriere making Paris jump she reached back to rub her bottom.
"Yes ma'am."Paris quickly replied.
It was late by the time they got home and and Paris decided to head to bed Lorelai tucked Paris in just as she had done the night before giving her a kiss on the cheek and a hug.
The Next morning when Paris woke up Lorelai had breakfast on the table.It was delicious Paris thought.
"Wow,this is really good so why do you always eat at Luke's mom?"Paris asked.Paris was really getting use to call Lorelai mom now it seemed somehow natural to her she thought.
"Well sweety,it's like this why cook when you can go out, beside I enjoy watching Luke get his daily anxiety attack."Lorelai replied with a grin as she took a sip of her coffee.
"So I guess that it's back to school today."Paris said frowning as she finished eating her eggs yolk with a piece of toast.
"That's right Paris and I mean what what I said about your attitude."Lorelai replied lifting a dark eyebrow.
"Yes ma'am I promise I will work on it."Since you made breakfast how about if I do the clean up."Paris suggested.
"Hey you won't get any argument from me I will go get ready."Lorelai replied with a smile as she got up from the table.She noticed that Paris had finished everything on her plate and was already starting to gather up the plates.
Paris did the dishes,dried them and put them up then she headed upstairs to get dressed.When she came back downstairs she wore a new pair of stretch jeans that with a blue nylon short sleeve blouse.Her blonde hair was in a ponytail Lorelai wore a brown dress that came down to her knees and pantyhose with heels she also had her black hair in a ponytail.
"I already packed my clothes last night so I guess I'm ready to go.Let me have your overnight case and I will put them in the SUV."Paris said as she grabbed both black suitcases heading down to put them in the back of the Cadilliac Escalades.Lorelai glanced at her watch and punched the code to set the house alarm then headed down the stairs to the garage.
It only took about ten minutes to get to the freeway and traffic was lite.Lorelai opened up her purse and grabbed a cigarette she lit it taking a deep drag then slowly exhaled.She cracked the window a little blowing the smoke out.
"I was looking for my cigarettes last night I guess you confiscated them."Paris said.
"Yes I did yesterday in the store."
"Oh well I was trying to quit anyway."Paris said brushing back a strand of her straight shoulder length blonde hair.Lorelai heard her cell phone ring so she hooked up her ear piece while getting over in the passing lane to pass a slow moving truck.
"Hello...mom ah how are you doing?"Lorelai took a final drag off her cigarette then quickly extinquished it in the ashtray.Paris noticed that apparently Lorelai mom was doing all the talking she noticed that Lorelai was biting her lower lip.Paris couldn't help but wonder what the conversation was that made Lorelai nervous.
"Mom listen please..."Lorelai tried to interject without any success.From the frown that was developing on Lorelai face Paris figured it wasn't good news for her.
"Yes ma'am I will call as soon as I get back into town...Yes ma'am."Lorelai replied as she disconnected the phone.
"Is everything alright Lorelai?"Paris asked.
"Yes Paris everything is fine just I have to have a chat with mom when I get back into town."Lorelai replied as she closed her partially open side window.She turned on the windshield wipers as it started raining.
It was around noon by the time that Lorelai pulled into Madison College.Paris got out and followed Lorelai toward their dorm which was on the second floor.Rory opened the door giving her mom a long hug.Lorelai smiled at her daughter and then followed back toward her room she shared with Paris.Lorelai stopped in the doorway Rory turned and knew that she was in trouble she had forgotten to spray the dorm down there was the smell of cigarettes.
"Rory,please tell me that's not cigarette smoke I smell."Lorelai said raising a dark eyebrow.
"Mom,I haven't been smoking alot."
"Wow,I'm impressed let's see you went to not ever smoking,to smoking a little.That fits in with what Paris has been telling me about you going to parties."Lorelai said as she walked into the room.Paris was sitting on the bed closest to the door while Rory was by the window that looked out over the campus.
"Guess I'm in trouble huh."Rory said staring down at her tennis shoes.Lorelai stepped inside and closed the door behind her.She opened her purse and pulled out a pink plastic balloon shaped paddle and set her purse down on a study table that was by Paris bed.
Rory felt embarressed and continued staring down at her tennis shoes with her hands in her pockets.
"Rory,I think it's time for me,you and Mr.paddle have a little chat."
Rory looked up as her mom grabbed the brown armless chair from under the desk and brought it out to the center of the room.
"Mom... you're not going to spank me here in my dorm I mean my other roommates in the next room and the window is open people can hear."Rory said biting her lower lip nervously.
"Sweetie if you would like I could invite you're other roommates to join us as for the window it stays as is we are on the second floor so it's not like they can see in.Now Rory take your pants down to your knees or would you like for me to."Lorelai said as she sat down in the chair.
"Mommm."Rory pleaded Lorelai pulled Rory closer and unbuttoned the snap of her jeans pushing them down to her knees.
"What is this Rory?"Lorelai said raising an angry brow at the thong that Rory had on.
"Ok,I want the jeans off and I want you to get your regular panties not the cotton but the nylon...MOVE."Lorelai said as she landed a solid swat with the paddle that got Rory to run over and opened up her brown dresser she had taken off her jeans.Lorelai stood up and folded her arms across her breasts.Rory wiped away a few tears as she pulled out a purple regular pair of panties she put them on and walked back over to her mom.
"Turn around, bend over grabbing your ankles."
Rory turned around and bent over grabbing her ankles.Instantly she felt pain right on her sit spot as her mom landed a loud whack making her jump up clutching her bottom with both hands while tears started to fall down her face.
"Those will do... come here."
Rory slowly walked over and bent face down across her mom's nylon lap.She wiped away a few tears taking a deep breath.Rory glanced back as her mom let the paddle rest on her panty bottom.She felt her mom left arm wrap around her waist tucking her in close to her.
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
"OWWOHH OUCHHH I'MMM SORRRY MOMMMM.!"Rory cried out and tried to stick her hand behind her only to have her mom grab her right wrist and pin it to the small of her back.
"Sorry sweetie you can kick and cry all you want but you had this coming for awhile since you feel you need the attention I plan on giving you all you need."
WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAACK
WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAACK
WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK WHAAACK
"WHAAAAOHHHH OWWWWW MOMMMIEEEE PPLEASEEEE STOPPP I'LLL BEEE GOOOD WHAAAAA OHHHHH."Rory cried out with tears streaming down her face.She frantically kicked her legs up and down but it didn't do any good her mom held her easily across her lap.
"I don't think you are going to be so easily influenced after this Rory."
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
"OHHHH OWWWOUCHHH WHAAAAAAA YEAAAAAAOHHHHWHAAAAAAAAAA MOMMMMIEEEE"
Rory was bawling now as her mom stopped and adjusted her across her lap she could feel her nose dripping down into her mouth.Rory didn't even realize that her mom had taken down her panties.It wasn't but a moment before the spanking began again sending Rory back into a tearful frenzy promising and pleading for mercy.She had no ideal how long the spanking lasted but when it was finally over her mom stood her up and delivered her over to stand with her nose in the corner with strict orders not to touch her red swollen bottom.
"Paris could I talk with you on the balconey."Lorelai said as she grabbed her purse she needed a cigarette.
"Yes ma'am."Paris answered following her out onto the balconey that overlooked the campus.Lorelai leaned against the iron railing grabbing a cigarette she lit it taking a deep drag then slowly exhaling it.
"Paris I am going to go into town where I will be spending the night it's three I will be back about 5 to pick you both up for dinner.I don't want you pestering her with questions talking alot Rory needs to be left alone she will be alright.Is that understood?"Lorelai asked taking another drag off her cigarette she held in her left hand between her middle,fore finger.
"Yes ma'am I understand and I will let her have her space I will only talk if she wants to."Paris replied.
"Good girl."Lorelai smiled and gave Paris a quick hug the rest of the time on the balconey was spent quietly.Every once in awhile Lorelai would glance over to make sure that Rory wasn't rubbing which she wasn't.The sobbing wasn't as loud anymore glancing at her watch Lorelai wanted her to spend a full thirty minutes in the corner.She knew Rory well enough to know that she was already getting her priorities back in line.She doubted that Rory would step out of line for awhile and she still had to face her grandma next Friday.
Rory didn't move while in the corner she knew that she had the spanking coming and it helped to renew her convictions to get back on track this time she was going to stay there.Thiry minutes later her mom came over turned her around she had tissues in her hand she held three up to her nose.
"Blow."
Rory blew and her mom repeated the process once again.
"May I pull my panties up and put my jeans on mom?"Rory asked.
"Sure sweetie.I was telling Paris that I am going into town to get a room then I would be back to pick you up at five for dinner."
"Mom I..."
"Sorry Rory, but you are going to dinner... no argument."Lorelai said raising a eyebrow.
"YESS YESSMAAM."Rory stammered as she pulled up her panties slowly.Rory had both her hands on her bottom which was still on fire.Tears were falling down her face she decided that she didn't want her jeans on.
Lorelai left and headed toward Harrisburg which was only about 15 minutes from the college.Once she checked into her room and got unpacked.Glancing at her watch Lorelai noticed it was almost 4:30 in the afternoon.So she headed back to the college to get Paris and Rory.Lorelai called when she pulled up by the dorm.A few minutes later Paris came out in jeans while Rory wore a pair of black stretch pants with a pink nylon blouse.Paris got in the back seat of the SUV while Rory sat in the passnger side in the front.Lorelai noticed that Rory was acting more like herself with a smile on her face.Paris had started chatting in the back seat about a new boy she saw in the dorm last week.
"Paris,I suggest that you forget about boys for awhile.You are going to be plenty busy getting your grades up to where I expect them to be."Lorelai said glancing in the rearview mirror with a raised eyebrow.
"Yes ma'am I meant, after I got my grades up and I have some free time which I guess will probaly be a pretty long time from now."
"Don't worry mom I will keep her in line."Rory said glancing over at Paris with a raised eyebrow.
"I saw a steak house up the street why don't we stop in there."Lorelai said as she pulled away from the dorm heading toward the main road.
"Sounds good to me."Paris said as she sat back staring out the window.
"Me to."Rory replied.
After Dinner Lorelai dropped Paris and Rory back at the dorm and she headed back to her motel room.
The next morning Loreali woke up and got dressed she had called Paris to make sure that she got dressed.It was about an hour later that Lorelai parked in the parking lot then headed over Paris and Rory dorm.She parked in the parking lot then went inside she work a black silk dress with nude pantyhose and black heels.Lorelai knocked on the door and Paris answered the door she wore a blue nylon dress with nude pantyhose and black heels.
"So are you ready to go see the Dean?"Lorelai asked.
"Yes ma'am, I will see you later Rory."Paris turned her head and yelled.
"Ok Paris good luck."Came the reply.
It took about 15 minutes to walk across the campus to where the Dean's office was there was a blonde that was sitting at a desk she was typing when Lorelai opened the door motioning Paris to walk in ahead of her and closing the door behind her.
"Yes may I help you?"The blonde asked turning around in her chair.
"Yes,Lorelai Gilmore with Paris Geller to see Ms.Andnerson."
The blonde nodded and picked up the phone pushing a button down.
"Ms.Anderson Lorelai Gilmore and Paris Geller are here to see you...Yes ma'am."
"You can go right on in Ms.Gilmore."The blonde said turning back toward her computer screen.Lorelai motioned for Paris to walk ahead which she did with a slight frown.
Christine Anderson was at the door she wore a blue nylon dress that came down to her knees with nude pantyhose and three inch heels which she didn't need she was every bit of six foot Loreali thought and after Lorelai entered the room she closed the door behind her.
"Ms.Gilmore,Ms.Geller please have a seat."Christine said motioning to the chairs in front of her desk as she walked around to sit behind her desk.
"Thank you Dean Anderson for seeing us today."Lorelai said as she sat down in one of the chairs while Paris sat in the other.
"What can I do for you today?"Christine asked brushing back a strand of her shoulder length wavy blonde hair.
"Dean Anderson I was hoping that I could get another probation period I promise that I will maintain a above average grade point."Paris said.
Dean Anderson turned toward her computer and quickly typed in Paris name bringing up her grades,attendance.Then she turned back toward Paris with a frown.
"Paris your grades are way below standard and besides that you have a lengthy absentee record.It seems that you pretty much decide when you want to go to class.So can you give me one good reason why I should extend your probation period?"
"Ms.Anderson I'm willing to do anything."Paris quickly added.
"Ms.Anderson if it helps I'm willing to vouch for Paris she knows what will happen if her grades aren't up to a 3 point average."
"What would happen to Paris if she doesn't raise her grade point average?"Ms.Anderson asked.
"To put it mildly she would need a pillow to sit on for quite awhile."Loreali said glancing over at a very embarressed Paris as she stared down at her hands in her lap.
"Ms.Anderson I see that you are still hesitate I think I can prove to you just how serious I am."Loreali stood up and moved her brown armless chair back to where it was the center of the room.
Paris watched biting her lip nervously as she figured out what was about to happen.
"Paris come here."Loreali said as she sat down in the armless chair.
"Paris looked at Ms.Anderson and then at Loreali with fearful eyes.
"Loreali,you're not serious."
"Paris,sweety you don't want me to get up I promise you and by the way I expect you to call me mom."Lorali said raising a dark eyebrown in a stern matter.Paris slowly started walking toward Loreali.When she was close enough Loreali reached out with her left hand grabbing Paris left arm yanking her forward till she fell face down across her nylon lap.Paris hands went out and landed on the floor where she was staring down at a brown faded carpet.Paris felt Loreali wrap her left arm around her slender waist.
The swats started immediately which brought tears to Paris eyes.Paris glanced back as Loreali brought her hand down in another series of solid swats amist her backside.It didn't take long for the hard swats to start building a fire in Paris backside.
"OWWWOHH OUCHHH PPLEASEE STOPPP MOM!"Paris cried out as she frantically kicked her legs up and down.
WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK WHACK
"Paris why don't you tell Ms.Anderson about how you are going to change your grade average?"Loreali said as she adjusted Paris across her lap and let her hand rest on Paris backside.
"I'MM GOINGG TOO STUDYYY HARDERRR ANDDD REALLY DOOO MYY BESTTT?"
SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT SWAT
"How many classes are you going to miss?"Loreali asked as she adjusted Paris across her lap.
"I WON'TTT MISSS ANYYYMOREE CLASSESS OHHHWHAAAA."Paris stammered trying to stick her hand in back to cover her backside.Loreali smiled and quickly moved her hand then she reached down and lifted the blue silk dress up above Paris waist.Paris had on nude pantyhose and underneath them was blue silk panties.
SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK
Paris backside was really starting to sting as Loreali continued bringing her hand down to land on Paris sit spot.
"OWWOHHHWHAAAAA OUCHHH WHAAAA OHHHHHH!"Paris was really bawling as tears streamed down her face to land on the carpet.
Finally Paris was let off Loreali lap and she grabbed her bottom with both hands.It took a few minutes for Paris to get herself under control.Ms.Anderson stood up and walked around to the front of her desk folding her arms.
"Paris,I am willing to extend your probation I believe that you are sincere I will be watching you though."Ms.Anderson said Loreali stood up and extended her right hand to Ms.Anderson who grabbed it in a firm handshake.Then Loreali took Paris in her arms letting her cry in her shoulder for a few moments.
On the way back to the dorm Loreali noticed that Paris was pretty quiet.
"Paris what's up?"Loreali asked.
"I was just wondering what I got myself into.I hope that I don't disappoint everyone."
"Sweety,I know you can do it and so does Rory just do the best that you can."Loreali said giving Paris a warm smile she stopped and gave Paris another hug making Paris feel better.Then they continued on when they got back to the dorm Rory was studing when she looked up she knew that Paris had gotten her backside spanked.
"Rory,I need to get back Paris will probaly want to take a little nap.She got her probation extended.I should get back home about four or five in the afternoon I didn't want to interrupt your studing just wanted to say bye and I love you both."Loreali said giving Rory and Paris a hug.
Rory watched as Paris went over and laid down on her side.
"Paris I'm going to walk mom out I will be right back."Rory said as she walked Loreali out to the silver Escalades giving her another long hug.
"Mom I'm really glad that we cleared the air and I'm back on track."Rory said as she felt her mom release her.
"I'm glad sweetie that you are back on track too.I will call you later."Loreali said as she kissed Rory on her forehead then walked around to slide into the Escalades.
Rory waved until she could not longer see the Escalades then went back inside the dorm she had to smile at Paris who had already fallen asleep.There's nothing like a red bottom to put you to sleep Rory thought to herself.
Loreali glanced at her watch she was making good time she thought.Her mind drifted to Friday night dinner with her parents.Loreali knew that her mom was upset with her and she also knew what was going to happen this Friday.It wasn't just going to be a dinner,Loreali knew that Rory was in for a spanking from her mom for that matter Loreali knew that Rory wasn't going to be alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story