Categories > Original > Romance

The Sex Bunny

by TheXBunny

Kya, the sex slave. 100% sex!

Category: Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-02 - Updated: 2010-08-03 - 816 words

?Blocked
Kya walked down the hall and passed many class rooms, bad thoughts filling her mind as she went. Her school, it wasnt normal, it was sick, twisted, and wrong. This school if for sex. The women here where nothing but slaves for the boys to play and fuck with. It wasnt right.

Kya walked up to the princables ofice and heard crys and moans from the inside. "Uh.. Uh, ow, no, pleas... stop." Kya took a deep breath and walked in. There was a beautiful, naked, blond woman lying on the desk with the princable between her legs, gripping her breasts.

"Uh... Stop, uh, uh, please, I'm sorry... uh, I wont do it again... Please..." Kya watched the poor woman ly in pain as the man went in and out of her vegina, her moans not in delite but in pain and sadness. The man pulled his hard and jusy cock out of the womans wet, trinkling pussy. His cum spraying all over her body.

"Clean this mess up, and next time, you better listen to me." The man said to the woman who breathed heavily, her legs spread open and her vegina numb.

"Yes sir..." She said between breaths as she got off the desk, grabbed a towel and cleaning up the cum. "Not with a towl, with your tounge." She looked at him scared and confused.

"Clean the cum off my table with your tounge or I'll have to whip you." She quickly looked away and began licking the cum, the man fingering her pussy.

"Who are you, your not a student here." The man said stairing Kya in the eyes, Kya quickly looking away. "I'm new, my parents dropped me off becaue..." The man sut her off.

"Because I bought you. Money is more important than a little whore like you." He siad and slapped the womans ass. "Acording to your records your still a vergin. Well, I'm going to have to change that, arent I?" He said and walked away from the woman, Kya looking away.

"At the other campus you where nothing but a toy, a little vergin who would just have little vibrators in her pussy, but now your a fuck toy. But dont worry, I want be the one to fuck you." He said with a grin, your heart filled with fear.

"You know what we do to vergins on there first time here. We fuck them on stage, with an audiance and cameras, for the whole world to see. Now, go to the the corner and undress your self. But do it slowly." Kys looked him in the eyes.

"No..." She said as he frowned at her. "Stupid bitch. You dont have a choice. Now do it, or else." She wanted to say no again, but lost her nerve.

She stood up and walked over to the corner and began unbottoning her white top, her whole chest and stomach exposed. "I hope you didnt pack any other bra's besides the one your whereing, because here, you wont be aloud to where them."

Kya unsnapped her bra as it fell to the floor along with her shirt, the man stairing at her beautiful breasts. "Amazeing, Deleicate, Sexy." He said and walked up to her, Kya taking a step back. "Stay still." He ordered and began to sniff her hair.

"I want to fuck you so bad... But sadly I cant, your for my son." He said as turned around and tucked his cock back into his pants.

"Put your hands behing your head and look up." He said as he grabbed a camera from his desk, the woman coughing on the cum she was cleaning up.

"Dont just stand there, I need photo's for out website." He said as she did as he said. "So perfect... So Beautiful..." He said as he snapped away.

"Take off your skirt..." He said as she pulled them down, a teenage boy walking in. "Aw, jake. Happy birthday, like what I've got you?" The princable said as the boy examined her.

"That girl, she's still a vergine?" He asked as his father smiled and nodded. "Yup. Got the best they had." he said as the teenage boy walked up to her. "Have her on stage in 15 minutes, I want the whole school to see this." The girl blushed and hid her breasts from him.

"And have whips..." The girl quickly turned around and stared him in the eyes as he left, the father laughing. "Looks like he wants to have fun with you." He said pulled out a whip and snaped it in the air, the girl flenching and lookig away...

To be continues

PS: Sorry, this sucked cock. I'de write more, but I have guists to intertain. With my body of course, and the next chapter, ALL SEX! Like tonight will be. My parents love it when they see me move cock.
Sign up to rate and review this story