Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Stone Cold Crazy

by devilsgyrl

Olivia doesn't know what she wants...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-08-03 - Updated: 2010-08-03 - 2118 words

?Blocked
I felt totally stunned for a moment. Was Dave completely out of his mind or what? He couldn't just start randomly kissing me like that! I mean, he clearly knew I was back together with James. Maybe he had forgotten about that in his drunken state or something. Maybe drinking made people forget things. Regardless, I really had to stop this madness. I couldn't let myself be found making out with Dave in Cliff's living room! After all, anyone could walk in here at any moment!

I tried to pull my lips away from Dave, but Dave was firm and it was almost impossible to get away from him. When he did finally pull away, I found myself gasping for air. Taking a gulp of oxygen, I murmured breathlessly, "Dave, what are you doing? We can't do this right now! Besides, I'm still with James. Please stop before someone finds us."

"Nobody is going to find us," Dave said a-matter-of-factly. He said it in a voice that had so much confidence in it that he almost made me believe him. The only thing was that I knew better. At any moment, Lars of James would notice that we were missing and come back in here to figure out what we were up to. Without giving me another chance to explain, Dave kissed me again.

This time, his hands worked down my body and started to lift my tank top up. Not really feeling comfortable with my belly exposed to anyone but James, I tried to squirm away from Dave and pull my shirt down. Somehow, Dave caught my hands and pushed them away. As he parted from my lips for a second, I quickly burst out, "Dave, you've got to let go of me! I don't know what you're think. Wait, you're not thinking. That's the problem. Please let me go. I can scream for help, you know."

Dave shook his head and said, "I know you won't scream for help. I'm not hurting you, am I?" To be honest, he wasn't really hurting me. True, I wasn't exactly enjoying his kisses or his hands on the edge of my skirt, but he wasn't exactly being violent or aggressive. Not wanting to lie, I shook my head and said, "No, but-"

Dave cut off my sentence and said, "Just stay quiet then and make this easy for us. I know you want this as much as I do. You're just too terrified to admit that to James." Dave slipped his hands under my skirt and slipped it down. I blinked rapidly and tried to figure out what was happening to me. I wasn't really scared with Dave. If truth be told, he might be right. Maybe I did want sex with him deep down inside. However, now wasn't the time for that.

Looking around, I tried to find an escape route. Unfortunately, there wasn't really any paths for escape nearby. I was sandwiched between Dave and the wall and was too squished to be able to squirm away. Without wasting time, Dave grabbed my thong and pulled it down, leaving me half-naked and shaking. Now I was starting to feel a bit scared. This kind of thing was sort of reminding me about the months of abuse I had suffered from Ray. That definitely wasn't a memory I needed right now.

I was going to try to reason with Dave again, but my words got lost as Dave pushed his hand roughly between my legs and jabbed his fingertips into my slit. My words of protest got lost somewhere and I found myself wordlessly mouthing protests at Dave instead. As Dave stabbed his fingertips deeper inside of me, I found myself whimpering quietly and cowering against the wall with no where to run to. There were a hell of a lot of bad things about this situation. I wanted to escape, but I was stuck.

For a moment, I wondered where the fuck Lars and James were. Hadn't they noticed that I was missing by now? But as soon as I thought that through, I suddenly realized that I didn't want James and Lars to find me right now. I was in an embarrassing situation and having Lars see me like this would only prove his theory about me being a distraction for the guys. A little moan escaped my lips as Dave started ramming his entire fingers inside of me. There were two really bad things about this. First of all, this was a rape. I hadn't agreed to do any of this with Dave, and yet, here he was doing it anyway against my will. True, Dave was drunk, but still! The second bad thing was that I was actually getting a nice feeling from Dave plunging into my pussy. Looking down, I flushed slightly to see that I was dripping all over and that my secretion was running down my legs. Yeah, now would definitely not be a good time for Lars and James to step in. Unfortunately, there wasn't really a good answer to this situation.

"Dave....D-Dave, p-please stop," I moaned half-heartedly. If I could only get him to listen to me, we could stop here right now and nobody would ever know about this. Dave, however, would not see the reasonableness of that. He looked at me with big eyes and said, "But why? You're enjoying this as much as me. I can tell by this." Dave slipped a finger out of my pussy that was slick and shiny. Blushing, I turned away and found I couldn't deny Dave's words.

"See?" Dave said, pushing his fingers back through my slit again, "I knew I was right." Deciding that there really was no point in trying to argue with Dave any longer, I shut up and closed my eyes. My moans continued, but that was only because I couldn't help them. At any moment, I was probably going to reach an orgasm from the way Dave was fucking me with his fingers.

Suddenly, there was a blur behind Dave and a loud thudding sound of a hand hitting hard against a skull. Dave immediately keeled over towards me, pressing me even harder against the wall. For a moment, I couldn't breath and my vision swam back and forth in front of me. After what seemed like an eternity but was probably just a few seconds in reality, someone pulled Dave off of me. He fell over backwards on the floor with a loud crash. Staring at Dave lying at my feet, I suddenly felt weak. Still trembling and shaking violently, my knees buckled under me and I slowly slid to the ground.

James was instantly at my side and Lars was hurrying towards us behind him. Lars took one look at me and then quickly looked away. I was glad he did because the last thing I needed was Lars gaping at my pubic parts in this already embarrassing situation. James, however, did not look away from me. Instead, his gaze traveled from my skirt and wet thong that were lying at my ankles, to my slick thighs, and then all the way up to my face. His expression was unreadable. I had no idea what he was thinking. For a split second, I thought he might be mad at me. I suppose he did have a right to be angry at me. This was partially my fault. If I hadn't kissed Dave at the Whiskey in my moment of jealousy, this might never have happened.

However, when James spoke to me next, his voice was gentle and concerned, "Olive...are you okay? What happened?" I opened my mouth to speak, but my words came out all in a rush and made no sense. James frowned, trying to decipher my words. Giving up on that, he leaned closer to me and said, "I can't hear what you're saying. Slow down a bit, okay?"

I tried to speak again, but instead ended up breaking down. Tears that I didn't know existed dripped frown my eyelids and poured down my face. Sobbing, I fell into James' arms, "I...I didn't mean to! It wasn't m-my f-fault. He just wouldn't let me go. He pushed me against the wall and then I couldn't stop him. I-I'm s-sorry..." I hadn't felt all that weak earlier, but now I was breaking down and acting like a weakling who needed to be rescued from something she had caused herself.

"It's okay, Olive, it's okay," James replied, hugging me against his chest and stroking my hair. Not really wanting to cry in front of Lars, James, and Dave, I tried to terminate my sobs by pressing my face hard against James' shoulder. He held me until my tears ceased and then slowly pulled away to get a good look at me. Remembering I was still half naked, James pulled my thong and skirt back up, but paused when his fingers brushed against the stickiness of my inner thigh.

Suddenly, James seemed more angry than I had ever seen him before. His eyes narrowed into slits and he looked down at Dave who was lying on the floor, watching us with dazed eyes. Looking from me to Dave, James cursed and muttered evilly under his breath, "God, I'll make him pay!" Without any warning at all, James punched Dave hard in the face. Dave, caught completely off guard, yelled in pain and staggered to his feet to fight James.

Once he was on his feet, Dave swung his fist back and thrust it forwards towards James' eyes. Luckily, James managed to avoid the punch and threw another one at Dave. Dave managed to avoid this punch as well and sneakily thrust a punch towards James' right eye again. This time, James wasn't so lucky. Dave's punch hit him right in the eye. James staggered back a little, but didn't surrender the fight. Instead, he looked like he was about to hit Dave in the stomach when Lars finally intervened. Lars grabbed James' hand and Dave's hand and stood in between them looking furious.

"What the hell do you two think you're doing?" Lars hissed, looking around the room nervously. "Do you have any idea what would happen if Cliff came in here right now to see what you two are doing?" James and Dave gave Lars blank looks. Apparently, they were too caught up in their fight to worry about what would happen if Cliff came in at this moment. Sighing with exasperation, Lars continued on, "We'd lose our bassist! So before you guys end up causing an even better mess, please stop and follow me outside."

James and Dave shot each other murderous glances and hesitated. Lars' malevolent look was enough to get them walking towards the door. James quickly stopped though and doubled back to wrap his arm around my shoulder and help me out. I leaned limply against his body, still kind of stunned by the shock of Dave's forced sex or rape. Whatever you wanted to call it.

Just as we were about to step outside through the front door, Cliff stuck his head around the corner and gave us a curious look, "Hey guys. I thought I heard noises. Is something going on in here or am I just imagining things?" Lars shot the rest of a look that told us to keep quiet as he smiled brilliantly at Cliff and said in a high-pitched voice, "Nothing's going on! Nothing at all! We were just...um...heading outside. Have a nice time fishing, Cliff!"

With that, Lars ushered us out of Cliff's house and shut the door loudly behind him. As soon as we were outside, Lars literally sank against the door with relief of not getting caught. Unfortunately, now that we were outside, Dave took a vicious lunge at James at hit him directly in the stomach. James doubled over and bit his lip to keep from crying out. Shooting Dave a look of disgust, I hurried over to where James was panting against the truck with his face screwed up with pain.

"Will you guys just fuckin' stop?" Lars shouted loudly, giving us the evil eye. "I don't want to deal with your guys' shit right now. There's really only one solution to this problem and I think everyone already knows what it is." Ah yes, I probably did know what it was. I waited to hear the, "I told you so," from Lars. He had been right about it being better for me to stay home. The only thing was, I didn't like staying home. Now I was going to spend everyday alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story