Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

Hit the Lights

by devilsgyrl

Olivia and James get down and dirty...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-20 - Updated: 2010-08-20 - 2226 words

?Blocked
Being the trusting girl that I always was, I followed James without question. However, that didn't mean that I wasn't curious to where we were going. As James and I weaved our way around the tables I found myself asking him the question on my mind, "Hey James? Where are we going exactly? If we keep walking straight, we're gonna end up banging into the wall."

James laughed, "I'm not going to lead you into the wall. Just wait and see. You'll see where we're going in just a minute." Still a little daunted about where we were going, I followed James to opposite side of the room where the back wall was pretty much a large glass window. It was really quite beautiful to look out of at night. Stars twinkled in the distance, sending a romantic glow over the building. Besides for the twinkling of the stars, darkness was all I could see.

Just when I thought we really were going to bang into the wall/window thing, James jerked me to the left and I found the we were standing in a little enclosure. To our backs was a wall that I hadn't noticed before and on the other side of us was the large, glass window. Still wondering what the hell we were doing back here, I turned to James and asked again, "Okay, what exactly are we doing here? You said you were going to explain it to me."

James twisted me around so I was facing him and then put his hands on my shoulders. Tilting his head to the right, he said, "I wanted to go somewhere where we could be alone for a few minutes. I've missed you so much over the last few weeks, Olive. Lars' attitude has been so fucked up that I'm always afraid to touch you around him." A nasty smile formed on James' lips and he continued, "But Lars isn't here right now so I can do whatever I want with you."

James pushed me playfully against the wall so I was trapped between him and the wall behind me. Looking up at James, I felt a sense of all-consuming longing and desire. Even though he wasn't touching me besides for the grip on my shoulders, I moaned slightly and tilted my chin up towards him in a silent plea for a kiss. James consented and pressed his lips against mine in a strong, passionate kiss. Several kisses followed that kiss. Longing filled my body and I knew I wanted James more than anything at that moment. James trailed his tongue along my lower lip and then drew back to get a good luck around.

Once he saw that nobody was in view, James lifted the hem of my shirt and slid his fingers under my skirt and pulled it down to my ankles. I had been so distracted by my lust that I had forgot we were in a public place. Suddenly worried, I looked up at James and said, "What are we doing? We can't do this here. We could get caught or something-"

James stopped my sentence with a quick kiss on my mouth. When he brought his lips away, he looked at me with puppy-eyes and reached down to stroke my feminine parts through my panties, "Aw, nobody's gonna find us. Besides, I need you now. I've been dreaming about making love with you every night. Didn't you miss it too?"

Well, there was no denying that I had missed the sex because I certainly had. I nodded honestly in response to James' question, "God, of course I have. Fine, I guess we can do it here, but if someone catches us, you take the blame, understood?" James rolled his eyes at me, but agreed to the terms. Now that we had decided to do this, I figured I might as well just enjoy myself and not worry about someone catching us. Besides, I didn't think I could've pulled away from James at this point even if I had wanted to.

I could feel moisture form from where James was rubbing my pubic parts. Finally, he reached over and yanked my panties down in one quick, easy motion. I gasped as James pushed my legs apart and let his finger press lightly against my clitoris. After a moment or two, he shifted his fingers and popped two into my slit. James moved his fingers in and out of my warm hole as I cried out softly. As my juices started to drip onto his fingertips, James added a third finger into my pussy. He pumped his fingers in and out of me, causing me to whimper and throw my arms around his neck to hold him tight to me. James thrust his fingers deeper inside of me with each pump. My hips started bucking up against James' thrusts, wanting him to get deeper inside me. James continued to thrust harder and faster as he brought me to a climax. I gave out a long cry as I reached my orgasm and my cum dripped all over James' finger tips. James brushed his fingers up around my slit to soak them with my secretion before he licked his fingertips and kissed me hard on the mouth. It was a strange sensation to taste my own cum on James' mouth, but his full lips were much too inviting and I found myself kissing him back with as much pressure as I could use without hurting him.

We gave a long, passionate kiss before we both had to break apart from lack of air. Gasping for breath, I turned to James and looked him up and down. He looked so goddamn sexy standing in the dark with only the stars twinkling from outside to light up his face. He was wearing these really tight, black jeans and that tank top he always wore that said "Faith No More" on it.

Not wanting our little intimacy session to me over, I reached my hand out and stroked James' jawline with my thumb. Quickly, I dropped my hand down to his chest and let it travel down until my hand rested on his cock. I could see a little bulge form in front of his pants as I rubbed him gently. At my touch, James leaned back his head and moaned slightly. Taking my chance, I quickly unzipped his jeans and yanked them off so we were both half naked now.

"You want to keep doing this?" James asked, giving a wary look around to make sure nobody had discovered our hiding spot. I gave James a look that told him I thought he was half crazy as I nodded eagerly and whispered in his ear, "Hell yes!" James wrapped his arms around me and lifted my body up slightly off the ground. James gently pushed me down onto his cock. I was dripping so frantically that his cock easily slipped into my slit and I didn't even feel any pain.

I wrapped my legs around James' waist as he pushed in and out of my cunt, moaning softly from my tightness. My back scrapped against the wall behind us and James gave deep, slow thrusts inside my pussy. The scrapping hurt a little bit, but I was much too distracted by the sensation of James inside me to worry about that. James rocked me up and down, quickening his thrusts and penetrating my pussy even deeper. My walls started to clench firmly around James as he hit deeper and deeper inside me. I felt like my whole body was sizzling and on fire almost. Several spontaneous whimpers left my mouth.

I gasped as James pumped harder and deeper into me while stretching my walls. My nails bit deeply into the skin at James' back as I pushed my hips forward to allow him to penetrate even deeper inside me. A second later, the muscles inside my body started to contract and I felt a warm feeling growing in my lower abdomen and stomach. As I let out a low moan, James continued to thrust inside of me wildly, sucking down hard on the side of my neck as he did so. James gave one last, final slam before I groaned loudly and spilled inside of him. James gave another thrust and then poured into me as well. I could feel James' warm cum slip against my intimate places while I gasped for breath and looked up at James.

James was panting just as much as me and slowly pulled out of me as he wiped the sweat off his brow. Without James to hold me, my exhausted body slipped down from the wall I had been slammed against. Before I hit the floor, James caught me up in his arms and looked into my eyes with such a look of love and passion that I was tempted just to stay here half naked in his arms forever. As James cradled me in his arms, he gave my mouth one last kiss and then gentle set my on my feet, whispering in my ear, "Are you okay, Olive? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I almost laughed at James' question. We had just made love that was literally out of this world, and James was still worried about hurting me. Reaching down to the floor for my panties and skirt, I shook my head and replied, "Nah, you didn't hurt me. That was...that was really good." Those words didn't even come close to describing the love we had just experienced, but I was so out of breath that I couldn't find another word to describe it at the moment.

James pulled his jeans back on and gave me a wry smile, "Yeah, that was definitely more than good. I forget how lonely my nights are without you. Maybe I'll get the truck driver to pull over at a hotel in a few days so we can sleep there instead of in the truck for a night. What do you think? I'm kind of tired of the truck, aren't you?"

"God, yes," I nodded vigorously. My words still came out a little breathlessly. I think I was still a little shaken from my intimacy with James only a few moments before. Once we were dressed, James and I stood in the little hideaway for just a few minutes longer. James wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug before saying, "I suppose we should get out of here before someone starts a search party for us, hm?" I didn't really want to go find the other guys, but I didn't really have a choice.

Nodding hesitantly, I leaned against James as he took my hand and we started to step out into the open area of the club. As soon as we took a step forward, a familiar figure with long, brown hair came into sight. It didn't take me long to recognize that face; it was Lars. Wondering, what Lars was doing way back here in the corner, I squinted into the darkness to see what he was doing. To my surprise, there was a pretty girl with Lars. Automatically, James and I stopped moving and hide behind the corner to see what Lars and the girl were up to. It wasn't really any of our business, but we couldn't help but spy on Lars.

Lars pulled the girl into the corner of the room and stripped off her shirt without a moment's hesitation. After that, he went after her bra and kept working on stripping her down. Thinking that we had seen more than we really needed to, I grabbed James' hand and whispered, "Uh, James? Let's get out of here now, don't you think?"

James wasn't listening to me. He was staring at the girl Lars was stripping down with wide eyes. The girl slipped her hands under Lars' pants and started to pull them off. More and more clothing kept coming off. Really not wanting to see this, I gave James' hand a sharp tug and said, "James! What the hell are you doing? Let's get out of here!"

Finally, James jerked out of his daze and quickly nodded. The two of us quietly crept out of our alcove and out into the open area. As we walked, I kept thinking about the way James had looked at that girl that Lars had decided to fuck. I wondered if he had been staring at her because he would've liked to fuck her himself. I knew I sounded pathetic, but I had to know the answer to that question, so I looked up at James and asked hesitantly, "Uh, James? Would you rather have had sex with Lars' girl than me?"

James gave me a funny look, "Where the fuck did that come from?" James paused to lean down, kiss my lips, and slide his tongue into my mouth. After a nice, steamy kiss, he pulled away from me and said, "Of course I didn't want to fuck that girl. I was just thinking about ways I could tease Lars about this little 'encounter'. So much for him not liking girls!" The two of us smirked at each other and walked hand in hand out into the moonlight.
Sign up to rate and review this story