Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A Midnight Frerard

by End_Of_The_World

Gerard goes for a midnight walk and meets an unexpected somebody. I won't lie ... yes, they have sex.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-23 - Updated: 2010-08-23 - 1217 words - Complete

?Blocked
The dry earth was silent as a pair of fearless feet padded across it, whatever light there was, was filtered through looming trees casting misshaped shadows on the stone structures. It was deathly quiet. Night time was definitely underrated, Gerard thought to himself as he strolled across the graveyard, okay, so maybe a little creepy, but he didn’t mind that. He was however a little startled when he saw a darkened figure approaching him. A figure with a crazy black and red Mohawk and a lip ring that glinted off the streetlamps – Frank. Gerard let out a sigh of relief.
“Woah, Gerard. What are you doing out here?” the smaller boy asked.
“I went for a walk I guess” he admitted, looking embarrassedly down on his outfit; red and black checkered pyjama bottoms and a black hoodie. Frank was no better he realised, in only a tight fitting white t-shirt and black boxers.
“Yeah me too” frank admitted sheepishly “I kinda like graveyards”
Gerard was about to agree when a clap of thunder stopped him in his tracks, just then the heavens opened, and the cold raindrops that fell on them washed all sleepiness from their minds bringing them back to reality.

“Thunder” Frank stated blankly.
“I don’t like storms Gerard” he whispered as the rain plastered his hair to his face and dripped down onto his shoulders.
“Let’s find some shelter” Gerard said, squinting through the frenzy of raindrops to dark mass that he believed to be the church. Frank simply nodded and they set of walking in silence. Lightning streaked across the sky making frank tense, scared of the sound sure to follow. When it undoubtedly did his warm hand jumped into Gerard’s and he let out a whimper, his hazel eyes looking pleadingly into his bestfriend’s.
“Come on” Gerard said, giving his hand a reassuring squeeze

As they approached the heavy oak doors the two boys let go of their linked hands embarrassed. They were slightly more sheltered here so Gerard chanced a look towards Frank. He was soaking wet, beads of water rolled down his modestly toned arms and dripped off his fingers, his shirt stuck to him leaving little to the imagination. Unsticking his practically see through trousers Gerard tried the handle of the door – Locked. In turn he pulled at all the windows along the wall facing him. After no result he came to the last one which had a wooden board propped up against it. After pulling it away and he helped Frank climb through, getting a nice view of his arse in the process.

When they were both inside safely they headed into one of the smallest rooms were it was warmer. After trying the disused lights – which flickered and then went off. Frank rummaged around in an old cupboard while Gerard brought in some of the candles from the other room; it was a church after all. The smaller boy grinned when he found the matches and he literally skipped over to him. When they were lit they sat down facing each other,
“Well this is romantic” Frank was the first to speak, letting out a laugh of realization that – indeed, it was.
“So the two of us are alone, soaking wet and surrounded by candles in an old church. What are we gonna do hey?” Gerard said with a suggestive smirk.
“I have a few ideas” a grinning Frank concluded before closing the gap between them and pressing his lips to his. Gerard froze out of shock Oh my god Frank Iero was kissing him. He felt Frank pull away looking hurt. Grabbing his black and red hair Gerard crashed his lips into Franks. Their mouths fitting together perfectly, moving in indescribable harmony. As frank laced his fingers into Gerard’s long matted hair something clicked inside their heads. The movements became faster, more heated and the kisses deeper, more lust and passion.

Gerard massaged franks wet shoulders and ran a hand down to his waist; he planted open mouthed kisses down his jaw line and started to suck on his neck gently, tugging at the skin with his teeth. Frank let out a soft moan and slid one arm down to his hips and the other over his muscular back. Their hips ground together, desperate for more friction, Gerard pulled Franks shirt over his head breaking the kiss for a moment. He felt his own cloths being removed and soon the two boys were kissing frantically in their underwear. Pushing him down Frank straddled his knees and toyed with the others boxers, his eyes glued hungrily to Gerard’s straining erection. He Pushed the older boy’s pants down past his hip bones.

Frank rubbed up his chest and then down towards his cock getting lower each time. Painfully slowly he took Gerard’s hard member in his hand and stroked his length, while he lay there helplessly. He gasped for air and shuddered from pleasure as Frank’s movements became faster. But the friction wasn’t enough, moving unwillingly away from Franks delicate fingers Gerard pushed him on the floor before kneeling with his head over the other boy’s crotch. In a flawless movement he pulled away his boxers and blew cold air onto the tip of Frank’s erection. Taking the end into his mouth first and then his whole length. Frank bit his lip and his hip buckled as his body begged for more. Gerard’s head began to move in a steady rhythm and he let out a suppressed moan.
“Gerard I’m gonna –“
Frank released himself into the older boy’s mouth before he could finish. Gerard swallowed and was licking his lips as he brought his head up to Frank’s
“I want you inside me Gee” he whispered, before removing both his and Gerard’s final articles of clothing.
“Are you sure? I don’t want to hurt you”
“You won’t” Frank told him.

Licking his index and middle finger he pushed one and then the other into frank, scissoring slowly. He studied his face – at first he scrunched up his features in pain, pursing his lips to stop himself from crying out. As Gerard continued his face relaxed and he let out a contented moan as Gerard’s finger brushed against his prostate. He removed his fingers and lined up their hips, whilst looking into deeply into Frank’s hazel eyes he pushed himself inside slowly. When he was in all the way he began to move; gentle at first, and then faster. They kissed again and as their mouths met he wrapped a hand around Frank’s painfully hard member and pumped in time to their hips. Moments before, the two boys gasped as they came, Gerard first and then Frank. They rode out their orgasms, collapsing into each others eyes exhausted.

“Wow!” Gerard sighed
Frank nodded in agreement and then said “yeah, in a church too, what would Jesus say”
“I know, talk about sin ‘eh!”
“Well I think I’m gonna burn in hell anyway” a giggling frank told him before kissing Gerard slowly and thoughtfully.
“I love you Gerard Way” he whispered.
Gerard snuggled closer and took Franks small hand in his own.
“I love you too.”
Sign up to rate and review this story