Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Fraycest xoxo

by End_Of_The_World

:P

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2010-08-23 - Updated: 2010-08-23 - 1388 words - Complete

?Blocked

“Mikey!! Get your skinny arse down here NOW!” Gerard obviously had an issue with him relaxing for any period of time. Switching of the music and putting down his comic book Mikey Way trudged down the stairs of their parents two bedroomed terrace. It was dark down in their room, or at least it was because the light was switched on. The only light in the room was coming from the small windows high up on the wall.
“What is it Gerard?” he asked impatiently.
“look around Mikes, what the fuck do you thinks up” he shouted. Mikey peered around the small untidy room that they both shared ….. oh, untidy! - Oh shit.
“I suggest you clear it up before I carve another arse hole into your head with your glasses.” He muttered under his breath.
“yes Mr Way” Mikey replied mockingly as he started to unplug his hair straightners.
“leave those” Gerard told him.
“what? Why? There mine.”
“no mikey, they’re mums”
“but since when have you straightened your hair?” Mikey snorted
“since whenever the hell I want.” Gerard mumbled
“okay whatever, you know what they say though. Straightening your hair’s the first sign to discovering your true sexuality ….”
“Shut up” Gerard muttered through gritted teeth.
“whatever you say faggo-“ Mikey was cut off dodging the table lamp that his brother threw at his head, there was a sound of crunching glass and it fell to the floor.
Gerard stood up “you can clean that up too” he sneered before stalking out of the room, leaving Mikey alone with his thoughts. Was it wrong to think of his brother in that way? Why not? He was a good looking guy, if only they weren’t related He secretly hoped that Gerard did like men, then there might be the slightest chance that he could feel the same way about him.

Later that day a knock on the door awakened Mikey from his nap, it was frank at the door. What was he knocking for, he practically lived at there house anyway. Peering out of the window he saw Frankie stood on the doorstep with a bunch of flowers in his hand, he looked nervous, shifting his weight from one foot to the other. That was odd. It was only the two of them in the house. He let Gerard open the door anyway, they were more likely to be for him.
As a tearstained Gerard waked into the living room and told him that frank was at the door waiting for him - he couldn’t help but feel a little sorry for his brother, it was a well known fact that he liked Frankie, but then what was he doing at the door with flowers?
“Mikes?!” came a voice.
“Hey Frankie.” Mikey grinned as he rounded the corner. “you don’t need to knock, you can just come in you know.”
“mhmmmm. I just wanted to ask you something. He handed Mikey the flowers and he held them awkwardly.
“Will you uhmmm. ….” Mikey cut him off.
“look Frankie, its really nice of you to come over and stuff. But I was kinda going to hang out with Gerard today. So, you can come if you want.
“oh. Okay then” Frank looked hurt as he trudged past him through the door While Mikey went to find Gerard.
“hey gee. Umm, me and frank were going to go somewhere. So do you want to come with us” Mikey asked? It wasn’t technically a lie, just a little untruth so that neither of them would be too hurt because of him.
“well … does Gerard want me to come?” he asked nervously
“yeah of course he does” more lies.
But he couldn’t bear to tell him otherwise. It was probably something to do with the way his whole face lit up and the way he almost skipped to the door.

When the three boys go back to the empty Way house later that night, tired and a pregnant silence between them, they never though that anything would ever happen. All through the movie Mikey had been watching Gerard watch Frank who was looking at him. It was without a doubt the most awkward two hours of his life. They weren’t even that drunk, they’d just had a couple of cans of beer each that they found in the fridge, Frank didn’t mean to kiss Gerard instead of Mikey, it was dark, he wasn’t thinking straight. So when he pulled away and latched his lips onto Mikey’s none of them had the slightest idea what they were doing.

Gerard pulled Frank and Mikey apart so that he could push his best friend against one of the sofas where he ran his long fingers over the others back, their lips moving simultaneously. Frank realised that he quite liked kissing Gerard, not as much as Frank. But there was something. Feeling left out Mikey wrapped his arms around Gerard’s waist; the three fell to the living room floor, limbs entwined. Frank took off his shirt and pulled the other two closer to him, Gerard’s hands fumbled around his own belt buckle and Mikey helped him take his black jeans off completely. Somehow they all ended up sandwiched together in their underwear. It wasn’t exactly like it was anything they hadn’t seen before, but this was different. Frank was straddling Mikey while Gerard watched. Franks hand slipped inside the others black boxers, rubbing his already hard cock. Gee observed as his brothers back arched off the ground, moaning with each pump of Franks hand. He looked down and realised that he himself had become hard watching. Crawling over to where the other two were. Frank broke away while Mikey got to his feet hurridly and backed his brother up against the wall, kissing him forcefully. Breaking away from Gerards mouth he slid his lips down along his collar bone – he kept on going down until he was eye to eye with his brothers bulging underwear. He helped him take them off completely, with a mischievous smirk Mikey took him fully into his mouth. With a grunt his hips buckled forward, pushing further into his mouth, he started to move his head back and forward in an irregular rhythm. Mikey felt somebodys hands on his arse from behind - Frank, he massaged his cheeks gently before tugging down his boxers. He cringed away from the finger poking around at his entrance, but he was pulled back, still sucking on Gerard. And something considerably bigger than a finger was shoved inside him. With a yelp he pulled away from Gerard. It felt awkward, but …. Good. Yet again he was forced back into position, this time by Gee’s hands. He let the movement of Frank’s thrusts, push his head back and forth this time. As Frank went deeper and deeper Mikey started to moan in time with Gerard and Frank.
It was Gerard who came first, releasing himself into Mikey’s mouth. He got down on the floor to where they were and kissed Franks neak softly. He could see his julgular sticking out, his pulse racing as he continued to pump in and out of Mikey; panting madly now, drops of come being squeezed from his neglected hard on. Gerard reached under his younger brother and started to stroke his cock, in short fast motions. he came not long after with a sigh and Frank soon followed. Pulling himself out from Mikey, Frank leaned put an arm around them both. they all collapsed backward on the stained carpet in silence.
“guys?” Gerard asked “this never happened right?”
“course it did” Frank laughed “ you were just too drunk to remember”

They never talk about that night anymore. It was just another thing that they all had to get over. Never to be repeated they’d said. But even now when they’re in the tour bus. And its dark at night. The lust takes over. And its like they’re 15 again, on the living room floor. It seemed so hard to hide it sometimes, when the interviewers asked them about how they got along. Great friends they’d always said. and they were – until they were left in a dark room together ….
Sign up to rate and review this story