Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I Never...

by hannahfrerard

A game of 'I Never' with the boys of MCR

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2010-08-23 - Updated: 2010-08-24 - 3803 words - Complete

?Blocked
“Well this is boring.” Gerard Way announced. He leaned further back in ‘his’ chair, the black one he hated anyone but him sitting on. His hand reached out and raked back his damp black hair and he stifled a yawn. It wasn’t most days Gerard had his hair messy like this; usually it was perfectly styled. But he said he could relax and not care about his image when he was around the other guys in the band. Frank looked up from his position on the floor. He’d crashed into Ray earlier, and hadn’t bothered to get up again. He scratched his stubbly chin and pulled his rockstar sunglasses off his face. “Let’s play ‘I Never.’” He suggested.
“Great, that’ll stop me being a recovering alcoholic” Gerard snapped at him, his eyebrows knitting together in annoyance.
“Dude, you can have a coke or some shit.” Frank shot back.
Ray’s fluffy head bobbed into view. “I Never? What’s that?”
Frank allowed his eyes to widen and his jaw to go slack. “You never heard of I Never?! Did you even have a social life as a kid?” Ray shot him a death glare.
“Toro,” Gerard began, rolling the gum in his mouth as he spoke. Frank always thought he looked like a cow chewing cud when he did that. “Basically, you all have a shot glass. Someone goes first, and says ‘I Never-’ and then gives an example of something that they’ve never done. For example: I never came onto my college lecturer, and left college when she rejected me.”
“Whoa!!” Frank leapt off the floor and defiantly stuck his hands on his hips. “I never told people I was totally against groupies, and then got a hand job off one backstage when I had a girlfriend!”
Gerard’s face turned red, but before he could come back with a scathing retaliation directed at Frank, Mikey walked into the room.
“Hey, chill. First: let’s get the shot glasses before we run out of I Nevers. Secondly, Gerard was dating that dog Eliza at the time, so it hardly counts.”
“Ooh, burn,” Frank muttered, “Isn’t Alicia friends with Eliza?”
Mikey shrugged, and then got four shot glasses, a bottle of vodka and a can of coke from the tour bus’s kitchenette. He then filled three of the glasses o the brim with vodka, and handed them to Frank and a nervous looking Ray. He then handed one filled with coke to Gerard, who glared at him as he accepted it. They all pulled their chairs round the stained wooden table, and Mikey placed the bottle in the middle.
“Who’s first?” Gerard asked, “I vote our ‘I Never ‘newcomer, Ray.” Mikey and Frank mumbled in agreement.
Ray blinked rapidly, but then cleared his throat and clutched his glass. “I...uh, I never...I never kissed a guy.” Ray realised that he was aware everyone round the table had kissed a guy, so he added, “With tongues. And privately.” Mikey left his glass untouched, but Frank and Gerard both took a shot from theirs, and then refilled their glasses.
“Ooh, who?” Ray asked excitedly. He knew Gerard and Frank had snogged on stage before, and imagined they would have used tongues. But privately?
“Well,” Gerard began, “Frank was worried Jamia thought he was shit at kissing, so he asked me to judge him. He’s totally not bad, by the way.” Frank smirked, and Gerard made kissy faces at him.
“Oh-kay. My turn.” Mikey interrupted. “I never had sex on a first date.” Frank and Ray both took a shot, whilst Gerard smiled innocently. “Wait!” Mikey cried. “Okay, Frank, I’m not even surprised. But Ray? No offence dude, but it’s not exactly your behaviour. Spill.” Mikey cringed as he realised he sounded like a 14 year old girl. Ray felt his face turn red and his mouth became frozen, “It was, uh, before Christa. Actually, ages ago. In high school, with this girl Becca. She came to mine and then we had sex on my parent’s bed.” He ducked his head down, blushing at the memory,
“Eugh, gross. Your parents bed!” Frank grimaced, “Where you were probably made!”
Ray groaned, “Don’t! Let’s move on.”
“My go.” Gerard began, “I never...had sex without feeling anything towards the person. Like love and shit.”
Ray and Mikey both took a shot, but Frank just sat there looking shocked. He shook his head to break himself out of his reverie, and quickly knocked his vodka back with such ferocity his mouth burned intensely.
“Now me.” He said hurriedly, and Gerard frowned slightly. “I never masturbated in front of another guy. Mikey quickly took a shot, hoping to be discreet, and Gerard burst out into peals of laughter.
“Shush.” Mikey growled and Gerard, but Gerard carried on laughing.
“Mikey... he was in his room,” He wheezed, “And I was hiding in his cupboard –“ Ray shoot him a worried glance, but Gerard carried on laughing. “And I’d been in there for like ages so I really needed to piss, so I decided to leap out earlier than planned.” His face scrunched up at the memory. “So I leaped out, only to see Mikey on his bed, his pants down, and getting-“ He was shaking now as he laughed, and was enjoying making Mikey cringe. “Mikey was fucking jerking off holding a picture of some slutty fake-titted girl from some magazine.” Frank and Ray started laughing, and Mikey thought they sounded like geese honking. “I didn’t know you were hiding there Gee, okay? I mean its not exactly natural!”
“Neither were those girl’s tits!” Gerard snorted.
“Okay, calm down Way bros!” Ray stood up and made soothing gestures with his hands, “I never had anal sex.”
“Whoa.” Gerard said, but then he, Frank and Mikey all took a shot.
“Oh great,” Ray moaned, “So everyone but me has done it?”
“Yep.” Mikey smirked. “It’s okay. I think Alicia like it. But I prefer more conventional sex.”
“Like vaginal?” Frank intoned. Even though he hadn’t had a shot for ever ‘I Never’, he was slowly becoming wasted because he was having shots in between the ‘I Nevers’.
“Should I get Christa to do it?” Ray asked, creasing his brow.
“Eh.” Gerard shrugged. Lindsey didn’t like it much. Said it was too painful, even with shitloads of lube. Eliza liked it though, I suppose because she’s a dog. The other person I did it with liked it though.”
“My go!” Mikey shouted, his eyes becoming unfocused. He’s always been a lightweight, Gerard thought to himself. “I never used food in sex, like whipped cream and stuff.” Frank and Gerard both took a shot. “It’s awesome.” Frank slurred.
“Aw man.” Mikey sighed. “Alicia’s into loads of kinky shit, but she’s surprisingly anti food sex.” He shook his head sadly.
“Your go Gee.” Ray said.
“Let’s see...I never had sex with a groupie Hand job was all that we did.”
“Bastard.” Mumbled Frank, taking another shot. Mikey and Ray leaned forward In excitement. “Who? When?” They asked.
“It was...” Frank began, his drunken mind slowly bringing details into his head. “She was called Rachel. Jamia and I were on a break, and we’d just had a concert. I went to the bathroom, and she’d snuck in. I was on a high from playing. So I fucked her.”
“Shit Frank.” Mikey mumbled, “We’re fucking hypocrites, so much for us being an anti groupie group!” Frank smiled lopsidedly, and Mikey continued. “Okay, now it’s your go Frank. And make sure I’ve done it. I wanna get absolutely pissed...”

_____

Gerard surveyed the other guys through sharp and awake eyes. He’d switched to pathetic shots of bitter coffee after his third can of coke, and was now super awake. Unfortunately, the same couldn’t be said about the other guys. Frank, Mikey and Ray were all off their heads, Frank possibly the most trashed. He’s done fucking everything, Gerard thought bitterly to himself. They were just cracking open the fourth bottle of vodka, and Gerard knew there was an endless supply of alcohol if the popped into the nearest off licence and the shopkeeper recognised them. He sighed, and then said: “I never...had sex with a girl whilst she was on her period.” He was aware of Frank, Mikey and Ray all taking a shot. “Why...how come ‘erard?” Ray slurred, “You...like blood. Lots. And death. And more blood. You wrote a fuckin’ song!” He started muttering the lyrics to ‘Blood’ under his breath, brushing his limp hair from his face. Whenever Ray was hammered, his hair lost all of his bounce.
Gerard shrugged, feeling defensive. “I guess I just never really got turned on by it. I mean, I like blood... but, I guess part of it is quite creepy.” He inadvertently shrugged.
Frank’s head was spinning; he was beginning to regret having done so many sexual things in his life. He placed his throbbing head between his thighs, and breathed in through his nose; out through his mouth. But then he sat up, and decided to join in, and not mope off to bed like Ray looked like he was going to do any second now. Just on cue, Ray pulled himself off his chair, and sprinted in the direction of the tour bus’s grotty bathroom. Gerard, Mikey and Frank all pretended not to hear the noises emanating from it.
“I never...” Mikey began, furiously blinking his tired eyes. Part of him wished he’d rushed off when Ray had. He could get into his cosy bunk, maybe call and have brief phone sex with Alicia, then sleep solidly for the next twenty-four hours. “I never...had sex in a car.” He had vague recollections of getting tossed off in the back of...Gerard’s first car. He smiled to himself as he watched Gerard and Frank take a shot. “I remember,” Gerard reminisced, “It was in the back of my first car. Shit, I loved that car. She was called Laura, I think.”
Mikey suddenly felt very awake. “Laura?” he asked as calmly as possible, even though his brain was in turmoil. “Mmm. Laura Richards. She was hot. Liked my car, too.”
Mikey felt his chest tense, and he bit his lip. “Oh shiiiiiit.” He whispered, cringing.
Frank, picking up on Mikey’s unease, broke in with his I never. “I never snogged, or felt up or anything with my brother’s girlfriend or whatever she was in the back of my brother’s car.” Gerard looked confused. You don’t have a brother Frank.” But then Gerard saw Mikey trying to discreetly take a shot. His eyebrows shot up in alarm. “Mikey???!!!!” he shouted angrily.
“I didn’t know Gee, I swear. I didn’t ever see you guys together...”
“In my fuckin’ car??!! No wonder she said the interior looked familiar!” He sunk his head in his hands, and Frank had to stifle a laugh. But Frank seemed quite indifferent to the rift he’d caused between the two brothers, and asked for someone to take their next go. But Mikey stood up, and announced it would be best if he went to bed in an effort to tame the raving hangover he was bound to have tomorrow. He disappeared into the bunk room, and Frank nudged Gerard, desperate to infect him with his drunken state. “Wanna carry on? I feel like I can get a bit more shitfaced...” But Gerard looked up, his eyes pink. “I liked Laura... didn’t know Mikey had got in there first.”
“Not really,” Frank put on his calm, reassuring voice. “They probably only snogged a bit.”
Mikey’s drunken voice rang out the whole bus; “Hand job!”
Gerard rolled his eyes, looking somewhat erratic because of all the coffee he’d consumed. “But whenever I love someone, they never want me.” He spat bitterly. Now Frank rolled his eyes, and clumsily patted Gerard on the back. “But you’re married to Lynzzzzzzzz” He liked the way the ‘Z’ rolled off his tongue. “zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...heheh.”
“Shut the fuck up Frank,” Gerard growled, “You don’t love me.” Frank clenched his toes and squeezed his eyes closed. He suddenly felt more sober, and he hated it. He tried to amend it, and swigged some vodka straight from the bottle.
“’I’ve never slept with anyone I didn’t feel anything for’. I mean, c’mon Gerard, what the fuck?!” Frank tried to sound calm, but was aware his voice came out harsher than intended.
“Oh well I’m sorry,” Gerard sneered, although his voice wavered and he sounded ready to cry. “Maybe sex for me isn’t just something to fill time, maybe it’s meaningful.” He stood up, and turned on his heel, prepared to leave. But Frank, now feeling more sober than ever before, grabbed Gerard’s t-shirt and pulled him back. Gerard shot him a withering look. “Don’t apologise or lie. Don’t say it meant something to you Frankie, because I don’t think it did. This is why I said we should act like we never fucked. And you agreed. It was an experiment for you, but a way for me to show you my feelings. I don’t want us to hate each other, but I’m starting to wish we’d never done it, because I can’t believe I wasted my love on you.” His voice resonated around the quiet bus. Frank let Gerard pull away from him, and Gerard walked off, determined not to let Frank see him cry. His lips quivered and his eyes prickled as he entered the tiny bathroom. At least Ray had thought to spray some air freshener to mask the smell of vomit. Gerard sat on the closed toilet seat, chewing on his raggedy thumb nail.
The door slowly opened and Gerard regretted not locking it. But only for a second though. When Frank’s lips met his, a wave of calm washed over him. Frank pulled away from the gentle kiss, and he met Gerard’s eyes. “It did mean something Gee. Because if it didn’t, I wouldn’t be here, doing this.” Frank pulled his t-shirt off, revealing his taut chest and inviting tattoos. He slipped his faded jeans off too, and stood there grinning in his batman underwear. A genuine smile appeared on Gerard’s face. “Batman. Nice.” He said appreciatively, and then pulled his own t-shirt and jeans off. He had Batman underwear on too, identical to Frank’s.
“This must me a good sign.” Frank smiled cheekily, “Both our underwear is in sync.”
“I’m more interested in what’s underneath your underwear really.” Gerard had to bite his lip to suppress a lustful grin from spreading over his face.
“Your wish is my command, oh great one.” Frank announced, and then pulled his boxers down. He was naked, in a cramped bathroom with another guy who was also about to get naked. And it felt so right.
_____

“Oh Frank!” Gerard murmured. He wanted to scream, and shout, but he couldn’t risk Mikey or Ray hearing. It hadn’t occurred to him, when he’d had that outburst earlier that half an hour later he would be being given head from the very person he’d vented his anger to. Frank’s mouth was clamped around Gerard’s hard cock, as he moved his head back and forward in one fluid motion. As Gerard was about to come, Frank cheekily pulled away and smiled evilly at Gerard, who looked suitably pissed. “Thought you meant it this time?” Gerard asked. Frank smiled, and then moved his hand up to the shaft of Gerard’s dick. He quickly pumped up and down, and this time when Gerard came, he moved his head and caught the come in his mouth.
Gerard giggled slightly, still feeling the tingles from his orgasm. Frank stood up, a cat-who-got-the-cream look on his face, and Gerard began to bend down towards Frank’s erect cock.
“No.” Frank said sharply, and placed a sticky hand on his shoulder, guiding him away. “I want you to know I’m not doing this just for you to blow me. I just want you to be happy. Don’t care about myself.” Gerard smiled at the sweet comment, and went down on Frank anyway, because he wanted to. He tasted good in Gerard’s mouth; familiar. When he pulled himself off the cold floor after Frank came, he met Frank’s shining eyes.
“I never fucked a guy in a bathroom.” Frank whispered.
“Guy?” Gerard asked.
“I never fucked anyone in a bathroom.” Frank corrected himself, smirking. “There’s always a first time for everything, I guess.”
Gerard laughed; then reached up and opened a cupboard. “Dude, would you believe me if I said there’s a bottle of unopened lube in here?” Gerard said incredulously.
“I think its Mikey’s...” Frank trailed off.
Gerard shrugged as he started to break the seal. “He owes me.” When the seal was broken, he squeezed some onto his sweaty palm.
He pulled Frank into a clumsy embrace, and his hands slid to Frank’s arse. Making sure there was enough lube coating it, he slid a slippery finger into Frank’s anus. Frank tensed up, and clutched Gerard’s waist as the singer eased another finger up. Gerard pushed his fingers upwards slightly, and Frank moaned as he touched his prostate. Then Gerard slipped his fingers out and carefully turned Frank round. Arching his back, he took his cock in his hand, and gently pushed it so it parted Frank’s buttocks. Frank groaned, and then Gerard took this as his cue to slowly slide into the trembling Frank. He penetrated him completely, and started rocking back and forth. Taking Frank’s firm cock in his hand, he slid up and down the shaft, tracing the tip with his little finger. When Gerard tensed, preparing to come, he felt Frank also tense, mirroring his movement. Frank came first; all over Gerard’s hand.
Then Gerard’s mouth was wrenched open and he deeply moaned as he came, filling Frank. Panting, he eased out of Frank. A spot of blood was on the tip of his cock, from the delicate flesh in Frank’s bum. He kissed Frank hard on the lips, and then manoeuvred so his anus was ready to be penetrated by Frank. Frank’s cock had enough come on to act as lube, and Gerard honestly didn’t care about being hurt at all. Frank pushed into him, and he didn’t even feel any pain. Gerard felt Frank’s tongue run up the side of his neck; nuzzling his ear.
“I love you...” Frank whispered, and then he came and they both gasped as pleasure ran through their bodies. They turned to face each other, and as they brushed shoulders, Frank shuddered.
“Hey, Frankie.” Gerard whispered.
“What is it Gee?” Frank replied. The alcohol had worn off, and he knew this had been a sober decision. And a good one at that.
“I never had sex that good.”
Frank grinned broadly, and Gerard leaned forward and lightly kissed the shimmering lip ring piercing Frank’s flesh.

_____

“Frank, you don’t look hungover at all!” A very hungover Mikey complained. Mikey had fallen asleep as soon as his head had hit the pillow, not even disturbed by Ray’s loud snoring like he usually would have been. He now sat on the lumpy sofa; clutching a steaming Starbucks latte he’d pleaded the driver to fetch him. Dark sunglasses covered his bloodshot eyes.
“Yeah, I guess I just slept it off.” Frank lied, knowing full well that hadn’t been the case. He and Gerard had crept into the bunks at about four am, but all of the alcohol was out of his system now. It seemed having sex with someone you love can be more effective than caffeine to sober you up. It was his new solution for getting shit faced with none of the horrible effects: Fuck Gerard Way. And it was something he would be quite willing to do.
Gerard surveyed Frank and Mikey from the doorway, a slight smile playing on his face. He was relieved Mikey seemed clueless as to what had happened last night between him and Frank. Shame he’d probably blow a fuse when he found out they’d used his lube. But Gerard didn’t really want to think why Mikey would have lube on their tour bus.
And Ray seemed clueless too; when Gerard had asked him how he’d slept, Ray had announced not even a bomb could have woken him.
“Hey Frank.” He drawled from the doorway. Mikey raised his eyebrows. “Uh, hi Mikey.” he added.
Frank smiled sweetly at him. Gerard looked into Frank’s eyes, and made a snap decision.
“Frank lets go smoke outside. Don’t want Mikey and Ray to breathe our second-hand smoke.”
Frank followed Gerard outside, and the warmth of the sun soothed his frazzled nerves. He was worried what would happen if Frank and Ray found out – he knew Gerard wouldn’t want it.
Gerard got out the box of cigarettes, and lit one up. He waved the box in front of Frank, who waved it away. Frank hated to admit it, but it felt kinda...awkward between them. Gerard moved the cigarette away from his lips and slowly blew out a ring of smoke. Frank smiled; he’d taught him how to do that.
“So. Last night.” Gerard said. He wouldn’t make eye contact.
“I love Jamia as well.” Frank blurted out. “I don’t want to lose her.” He whispered.
“I don’t want to lose Lindsey. Could it just be...” Gerard trailed off.
“...Our little secret?” Frank finished off.
Gerard looked into Frank’s eyes, and saw he wasn’t annoyed.
“Maybe...maybe if you get drunk again...” Gerard started, “We could...do it again?”
Frank smiled lazily, “Maybe even if I’m not drunk. I’m trying to cut down you know.”
“What should we do about Mikey’s lube issue?” Gerard asked.
“Oh, I’ll say I, um needed to rub one out.”
“Okay then...”
“Hey.” Frank clasped Gerard’s hand in his.
“Yeah?”
“You know that this makes us...fuck buddies?”
A giggle escaped Gerard’s lips, his way of agreeing.
“Unleash the fucking bats Frankie.” Gerard laughed, and then they went inside.

The End
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Rates and reviews appreciated guys, hope you like it xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story