Categories > Celebrities > Metallica > That Was Just Your Life

No Remorse

by devilsgyrl

Olivia is in for a shock...

Category: Metallica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [R] - Published: 2010-08-25 - Updated: 2010-08-26 - 2328 words

?Blocked
I watched silently as Dave quickly removed my shirt from my body. If I had been stronger, I would've gotten to my feet and would've demanded to know what he thought he was doing with me. Unfortunately, I was in way too much pain to think about any of that. Actually, I was in so much agony that I didn't even really notice that Dave had just sliced through my tank top with his knife. However, I did notice his next few movements. They were pretty much impossible to ignore.

Dave knelt besides me and slipped a hand under my back. He lifted me up slightly off the floor and pressed his knife against the clasp of the polka dotted bra I was wearing. Confusion entering my eyes, I looked up at Dave and asked, "What are you doing?" Dave ignored my question and slit the clasp of my bra with the knife. My bra fell off easily and my swollen breasts swung free. Embarrassed and in pain, I tried to cover my breasts with my hands, but when I pressed against them, the pain was too much and I let my arms fall to my sides. Dave's eyes were glazed over as he gazed at my breasts lustily.

Next, Dave moved to my pants and fumbled with the button and the zipper. I lay panting on the floor. I tried to get up, but I couldn't manage it in my impaired condition. The vodka was making me feel dizzy and it seemed to have slowed my senses. It certainly didn't make me high like the overdose on the painkiller had. From where I was lying I could feel Dave's hands exploring my thighs as he pulled my pants down and all the way off. I trembled on the floor with only my panties on and waited for Dave's next move.

To my surprise, Dave took his hands off me and started to strip down himself. Not sure what he was thinking, I said, "Dave...? What the fuck? You know I'm with James. We've been over this before. Please just stop now." I had a sudden flashback of the time where Dave had cornered me in Cliff's house despite my lack of past memories.

Dave stripped down completely and loomed over my body. Looking at me with a look of crazy desire, Dave said, "Remember when you said you could pretend I was James?" Oh shit, had I really said that? I racked through my brain and suddenly recalled that I had indeed said that. Dave must have saw the recognition in my eyes because he continued on, "Just pretend I'm James and we'll move enjoy this. Besides, I won't hurt you. You know that. Just don't fight me and it'll be easy, okay?"

Now I knew Dave's full intents. My mind still was pretty muddled from the vodka, but I could tell that I was in a bad situation and that I certainly didn't want to do this with Dave. Unfortunately, I didn't really have a choice about it. After all, I was stripped down besides for my panties, I was writhing in pain, and there was absolutely nothing I could do to get Dave off of me.

Dave, probably thinking the same thing as me, slowly mounted my body and pressed down on top of me. The pressure of him lying on my sore breasts and bloated stomach was like torture. I gasped and cried out. Dave put a hand to my lips and said, "Please don't struggle or cry out. We don't want the truck driver to barge in on us now, do we?" I shook my head and bit my lip to keep from crying out again. Having the bus driver come back here to see Dave fucking me was not something I wanted.

Smiling at me with an lusty grin, Dave reached up to squeeze one of my tender breasts in his hands. That hurt really bad. I bit my lip even harder to keep from screaming. Dave slowly passed his fingers over the swollen skin of my breasts and then twisted my nipple in his finger tips before he leaned down and licked the nub with the tip of his tongue.

Oh god, I seriously felt like I was going to die. Even the lightest touch on my sensitive skin would have been enough to make me scream. I writhed on the floor underneath Dave as he licked my other breast. Once he was finally done with my breasts, he moved his hands down to my panties. With a sharp jerk, he ripped them off. There was the sound of tearing fabric and then Dave tossed them aside. Looking down at Dave, I bit my lip even harder. Dave was way bigger than James and I assumed he would have a lot harder time fitting inside of me than James. I also had my suspicions that Dave wouldn't be nearly as gentle as James.

Dave slid one hand down my chest and over my bloated belly to spread out my legs to expose the place he was trying to get at. Once my legs were parted, Dave moved his hands over my two smooth folds of skin before removing his hand and placing his cock above my slit. I was slightly surprised to find that I was barely dripping and that Dave hadn't even bothered to stretch me first. He was so much in a hurry that he had completely forgotten about what might hurt me.
There was a slight pause and then I felt a pain even stronger than the pain in my chest and belly. Dave tore up into my pussy, ripping through sensitive folds of skin along the way. His thrust was so painful that I clamped down on my lip and immediately tasted the metallic taste of blood inside my mouth. God, I wished Dave would stop!

Dave started jabbing into me, one painful stab after another. His slams were hard and reckless, very unlike James. As the pain went on and on, I opened my mouth and hissed, "Dave...please...stop! I'll do anything!" My voice came out weak and I realized I was panting. Dave, however, seemed to have no intention of stopping. He rode me harder and faster, still moving wildly and ripping in and out of me. After what seemed like an eternity later, Dave finally responded to my question, "Fine, I'll stop. However, you're gonna promise to not tell anyone about this, okay? Most certainly not James."

I nodded in responsive, but Dave continued to slam in and out of me. Finally, I decided that enough was enough. I stopped biting my lip and screamed as loud as I could. I no longer cared if the truck driver found me like this. All wanted was for the pain to stop now. Dave grimaced at my screams and attempted to quiet me, but I wouldn't shut up. I kept screaming and screaming as if I were screaming my heart out in an attempt to save my life.

I screamed for a very long time and Dave just kept on abusing me. The truck driver never came. My vision was starting to blur and I figured I was going to pass out or die pretty soon here. To be honest, I welcomed both of those suggestions. I just couldn't stand the thought of living through this abuse and agony any longer. Dave knew he was hurting me, but he didn't care anymore. My eyes started to close. If I died here, the only thing I would regret was no being able to say goodbye to James...

Suddenly, there was the sound of footsteps and of angry, yelling voices. My vision wavered and I fought hard to stay conscious. There was a sudden thud and I immediately found that the pressure on my belly and breasts was released. That really didn't do much at this point though. Everything was swollen and sore and there was a terrible pang between my legs. I attempted to raise my head slightly to see what was going on. Three figures were standing in the entrance of the truck. Their images were too blurry for me to see their expressions. Around us on the floor were scattered and ripped clothes. Dave was lying on his face next to me. Gazing over my body, I could see that a red pool of blood had formed on the floor. The trail of blood led up to the inside of my leg.

A blonde head appeared from somewhere above me. I was so drugged up that I didn't even recognize who the figure was. For all I knew, it could be Cliff, James, Lars, or some other stranger. The person above me gasped incredulously, "Oh my god...what the fuck did you do to her? Were you trying to kill her or something? Look at her!"

Dave didn't reply and I felt like I should answer the question. In a weak, trembling voice, I managed to say, "He...he said to pretend that he was James. He said to..." My voice trailed off as the figure above me blurred and turned into blackness. My eyes rolled back in my head and I collapsed on the floor on the truck.

~ ~ ~ ~

When I awoke next, my body hurt all over and there was a knot tightening in my stomach. However, I was no longer tired and I decided to fight for my consciousness. Groaning, I attempted to sit up and take in my surroundings. I was lying in the corner of the truck like before, but this time I had several blankets laid over me to keep me warm. Despite the blankets, I was still shivering so I grabbed the blankets and pulled them up tighter to my chest.

As I adjusted the blankets, I couldn't help but think about what had happened last night. Now that I wasn't so drugged up, I saw that everything Dave had done was a trick. He had intentionally tried to get the others out of the vehicle so he could be alone with me. And the vodka? Well, that had most certainly been intentional. Dave had wanted me weak so I wouldn't fight him when he tried to rape me. I definitely considered what had happened a rape - despite Dave being my friend, he had hurt me. I wasn't really sure if he could ever be my friend anymore. Apparently, we could never just be friends in Dave's opinion.

Looking across the truck, I saw four familiar figures sitting stoically against the wall. Most were drinking bears although I noticed that Dave was sleeping. Cliff was looking at him with a look of disgust and Lars was chewing his lip and looking thoughtful. James were staring at the wall with narrowed eyes with an expression like he wanted to punch something.

After a moment, James turned his gaze my way. Seeing that I was awake, he quickly closed his beer bottle and hurried over to sit next to me. Looking down at me, his eyes were full of tenderness, remorse, and love, "Olive...I'm so sorry. I...I just don't know what to say to you. I can't believe I was so stupid to leave you alone with Dave. This is all my fault. Can you ever forgive me?"

I held up a hand and gave James a sharp look, "Don't apologize. It wasn't your fault and you wouldn't have known better. But James? I'm sorry. Lars was right. I shouldn't have come on this tour. All I did was cause trouble. Dave apparently can't resist me and that makes everything a hell of a lot harder for the band."

"You're apologizing for the band's sake?" James asked me incredulously, hazel eyes opened wide. "Don't apologize for the band! I would never have come on this tour if I had thought it would've ended like this. I still can't believe what Dave did to you. I mean, I knew that he was attracted to you, but I guess I hadn't considered the thought of rape." James looked thoughtful for a moment and then added, "How are you feeling now? I knew you were sick before Dave raped you. Are you still sick now?"

As if in response to James' question, my stomach squeezed painfully inside of me. Grimacing, I replied, "Yeah, my stomach hurts a lot and actually, everything hurts. The pain will go away though. It always does. Besides, at least Dave didn't try to cut me up like Ray did. I suppose it could've been worse." I tried to be optimistic, but it was a half-hearted attempt.

Giving a Dave a loathing look, James asked me, "So Olive, what exactly did Dave do to you anyways? Did he make you drink some of the beers or what? You were all fucked up when we found you." Making a face, I quickly recalled my story from last night, "I was in a lot of pain and so I asked Dave if he had any painkillers. He said he didn't have any, but he said that if I drank vodka it would make me feel better. I guess it did take the pain away temporarily."

"That bastard!" James exclaimed, causing Lars to jump in surprise from across the room. James turned back to me and said, "He tricked you, didn't he?" Lowering his voice, James said, "Guess what? I finally have good news though." I definitely needed to hear good news right now! I looked at James with a raised eyebrow and waited for him to go on.

Actually smiling a bit now, James said, "We're going to arrive in New York tomorrow! Then we'll finally be out of this fucking truck. Also, Lars and I have decided to fire Dave. We haven't told him the news yet, but we'll tell him when we get to New York."
Sign up to rate and review this story