Categories > Original > Erotica

Flying with my Angel

by SarahSeraphic

INCEST, YOU ARE WARNED. When her father hits her again, Faith can only think of one person to go to. Her older brother Draco. In the midst of comfort, hurt, and care, their true feelings for each o...

Category: Erotica - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Angst,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2010-08-26 - Updated: 2010-08-26 - 2166 words - Complete

?Blocked
I can’t believe it! He hit me again! The hospital said he was better! They said I was safe! I think as I run down the hallway to get to my older brothers room. The door is so blurry… So many tears pooling up in my eyes… So much pain is raging on every nerve in my body. “DRACO! DADDY HIT ME AGAIN! DRACO!” I shout as I hear the front door slam indicating “daddy” left. Hopefully he’ll get hit by a car. I could barely finish my thoughts before Draco’s door busts open and he runs out, immediately taking me up in his arms, cradling me close.

“Alright Faithy, you’re going to stay in my room for the rest of the time that we live here then. I can’t let that little fuck do this to you again…” He whispers into my ear, through my deep brown curls. The scent of his minty breath soothes me as he speaks, telling me he’s right here with me. As long as I’m in my big brothers arms, no one can hurt me. He’s 19, while I am only 15, not only my big brother, but my protector.
You would think that dealing with no mother and an abusive father, I would be tough and not cry so easy… Be sensitized to pain and peoples bullshit, but I’m not… My feelings are still as fragile as ones broken limbs. I’ve always been targeted by those who are stronger than me… Those who get a kick out of watching fear strike my golden eyes, tainting them. My pale skin is always dotted in purple, black, and blue… Scrapes, cuts, burns, and cord marks are all hidden under my baggy jeans and hoodies. No one cares enough for me to notice… Except my Dracunio… My brother, my knight. I slowly move my head away from his shoulder, locking my eyes onto his deep blue ones.

“What am I gonna do when you go to college?!” I shriek, trying to imagine living alone with my father… Living without Draco around…

“I’ll just wait baby girl. I’ll go to college when you’re done with high school and you can come with me, alright? I won’t let Daddy do this to you anymore, I promise you that princess.” He says, stroking the fresh bruise on my cheek, wiping the pools of tears from my eyes. “Don’t cry sweetie… I’ll take you to my room…” he says, turning on heel and carrying me down into his room, laying me down on his bed. “I’ll go get Draco Junior okay?” he says, smiling softly at me, trying to lighten my mood a little, and keep himself from breaking at the same time. I just nod and watch his frame disappear out the door. I love him more than anything… Or anyone at that… He’s always had such a strong heart and strong spirit… He has never cared what others thought of him. He has always expressed him and nothing less. Sure he got weird looks for wearing tripp pants, spikes, and fedora’s all the time, but he is comfortable in his own skin, which by the way is more like the color of milk or porcelain. His hair is the typical emo cut, but he has it dyed to be black with chunks of neon green. When he smiles, it’s like he’s casting a bright light on all the evil shadows hiding in my head. He makes them disappear… Sometimes I get the urge to start kissing his lips… I know it’s weird… But… I… He… He’s just so amazing to me… Finally Draco reappears, my little teddy bear, Draco Junior, in hand.

“Here you go sweetheart.” He says, approaching the bed and handing me the worn white teddy. As I take the bear from him, he slowly settles next to me. “Let’s see the damage… So far I think I’ll just need a little peroxide.” I nod slowly and sit up, taking my shirt and pulling it over my head. His eyes snap to my middle, where there is a broken cord mark, bleeding a little and staining the top of my jeans. “Okay… Pants.” I quickly obey him and take off the tattered things. Small bruises traced up and down my thighs… I notice him cringing at the site of me… “Alrighty… I’ll be right back…” He says, bending down and kissing the mark on my tummy before getting up and leaving the room again. Sometimes I wish I wasn’t such a burden on him… He always has to drop everything for me… He never goes out with his friends anymore because he’s afraid I’ll get hurt or killed if he’s not here to defend me. I frown to myself and stare up at the ceiling fan, watching it rotate, feeling the cool air rushing over my body, giving me goose-bumps. I hardly even notice when Dracunio comes back in until I feel him trailing kisses down my arm. I slowly turn my head to face him, noting the sort of dreamy expression on his face, one I’ve seen so many times, yet there’s something a little different about it now that was always there I know, but never noticed… He reaches his hand down, grabbing a cotton ball and dousing it in peroxide, dabbing along the cut on my tummy. I close my eyes, feeling the slightly burning tingle as he blows on it. I release a small sigh as he dries it off with a paper towel, then grabs a different one and dabs my busted lip gently. My eyes look up into his, mine filling with tears again, spilling down my cheeks.

“Faith… Come on don’t cry…” He whispers softly, setting down all of the first aid stuff and climbing in bed with me. I scoot over to let him have more room, but he lays so close it wouldn’t have mattered anyway. I shiver as I feel his lips kissing my tears away, his hand threaded in my hair, cradling my head to him. “You’re beautiful you know… You don’t deserve to cry… I never wanna see you hurting…” He whispers in my ear, leaning our foreheads together.

“Thank you Draco… I l-love you…” I whimper softly. His arm then wraps around my lower back and pulls me into him.

“I love you too angel… More than you’d ever know.” My breathing hitches as his face starts coming closer to mine.

“D-Draco…” I whisper, only a second before his lips press into mine gently. At that moment, I feel my heart melting as I allow myself to kiss him back. I half expected him to suddenly pull away and be angry at himself for doing that, but he doesn’t… Does this mean… He likes me? I think, letting him guide me onto my back as he takes his place over top of me. That’s when I feel his tongue slowly sliding into my mouth, causing me to gasp in shock. For a second I just lay there, unsure of what to do, but then I begin to mimic his actions… Tasting his tongue as it dances with mine.

“Are you okay with this Faith?” He asks, having paused the kissing for a moment. I nod quickly, slowly wrapping my arms around him, pulling him down so he’s collapsed on top of me. He smiles at me for a moment before recapturing my lips, then slowly trailing them down my chin, my jaw line, until he reaches my neck, nibbling on my sensitive skin. I release a faint moan, my heart racing, my mind racing. For just a moment, I’m forgetting everything… All the pain, the fear, the helplessness… My father… And remembering how much I am in love with my brother, how much of dream come true this moment is… He continues kissing me, slowly guiding his down, tracing the edges of my bra as his hands move beneath me, fondling with the hooks of my bra until I feel it snap open. “You still alright with this baby girl?” He asks slowly.

“Yes big brother… I promise.” I say with a smile. He smiles back before slowly letting the bra slide down my arms, and tossing it to the floor. My eyes follow him as he then bends his head down and starts outlining the tips of my breasts with his tongue. I bite my lip a little as I arch my chest to his lips, feeling a rush of moisture forming between my thighs, rubbing them together to ease an unknown hunger. When his eyes slowly rise, meeting mine, I feel his hands on my legs, slowly parting them while they run up the insides of my thighs. My shaky breath hitches when his fingers move my panties to the side, and his long, slender finger dips into me. My arms slowly reach out begging him to come closer to me. He does… My arms immediately hook around his neck as he starts rubbing a certain area within me, causing me to release a loud moan as he continues teasing and taunting that little spot, his indigo eyes darkened further with loving arousal, holding mine in a trance. “K-kiss me…” I whimper, and not a second later he smashes his lips to mine, himself beginning to moan with me as he starts getting deeper into trying to make me cum. The pleasure coursing through my body increases, making my legs shake, as it suddenly sky rockets, and I zoom over the edge. I belt out a moan, my body trembling with pleasure as he works me. “Dra-Drakey” I whimper, soon feeling my cream leaking down his arm my first orgasm rocks through me, my virgin hole gripping his finger.

“Oh baby girl…” He whispers against my lips, finally pulling his drenched finger out of me, licking it, tasting me, then sticking his whole finger in his mouth, getting every last drop of me. Finally I can feel the large bulge in his pants, pressing firm against my thigh.

“Are you gonna take my virginity Dracunio?” I ask softly, noting that he sliding off his pants, shirt, and boxers.

“If you want me too, I will.” He says softly his now naked, tone body fitting on top of mine like two interlaced hands.

“Please make love to me…” I whisper softly into his ear, feeling him against my entrance as he rests his hips over mine. Then he pushes making me gasp and clench onto him with my tiny arms as he sinks himself into me, sliding past my barrier, mall jolts of pleasant pain causing my legs to tremble.

“Are you alright?” He asks, stroking back my curls that are matted with a light sweat. I nod my head slowly, taking in his gorgeous face, and kissing his soft full lips as he begins to slowly rock into me, moaning gently against my lips as they attack each other. Finally, I begin moaning with him harmoniously as my pain fades away, transforming into earth shaking pleasure.

“Faster… Please…” I whimper as he drills that spot within me over and over again. He then grabs legs and wraps them gently around his waist as he cradles me to him, quickly pounding into me, grunting and groaning, whimpering my name. The familiar feeling of my rising orgasm begin to settle, steadily climbing, making me moan so hard, I have to bite my lip to keep it back. My hands skim all over his body, feeling the slight sweat dripping over my body, mixing with mine, his heavy heart beat, his body shaking with pleasure. It’s all too much right then, and I cry out, arching my hips into his as my orgasm zips through me, causing me to tighten around him, as universe throwing euphoria assaults every nerve in my entire body.

“Oh God, Faith!” He whimpers, then releases a loud moan. I feel his seed rushing into me, mixing with my cream as he comes to a halt, breathing heavy as he leans his forehead against mine. “I love you baby…” he whispers, still settled inside me.

“I love you too big brother… Thank you so much…” I say as I open my eyes to meet his, our lips crashing together almost immediately. As they finally part, he slowly pulls himself out of me, the juices and blood, of our recent love making dripping out of me onto his sheets. As he rests on his side, he grabs my tiny frame and holds me in his safe, protective barrier against his chest, kissing my hair as he whispers sweet comments into my ear, telling me I’m beautiful, amazing, strong… Until I finally fall asleep within his arms.
Sign up to rate and review this story